Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263
Results 6,551 to 6,570 of 6570

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Alright... all changes done. Also, I gave both "Bulbasaur" and "Moments" one vote each, so that they have an equal chance of being chosen despite their late start. Fair?

Also, I'll see how many people vote on this for the next couple days. By Thursday, if people aren't voting, we can just end it if you guys want. Given how few people we have here, it's worth judging it off the cuff so we aren't wasting time.
    "Archer, you've decided? You'll really kill him, no matter what?"
    "Go on, escape from here. I'm not going to allow you to cry anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Master View Post
    Alright... all changes done. Also, I gave both "Bulbasaur" and "Moments" one vote each, so that they have an equal chance of being chosen despite their late start. Fair?

Also, I'll see how many people vote on this for the next couple days. By Thursday, if people aren't voting, we can just end it if you guys want. Given how few people we have here, it's worth judging it off the cuff so we aren't wasting time.
    Fair enough, when we do get our top 6 and then choose what themes we want for each day I will start on a poster. I might make banners or little icons in the meantime but university is so mean, giving me no time at all! but I only have a week left.

Anybody else is free to make banners, icons, GIFS and graphics in general while we wait for Nov 15 (thats the day our Advanceshipping Week will start. The Week will end on Nov 21, Advanceshipping Day & the release of ORAS). After all we are all advancershippers here and we shouldn't feel resistricted just because me and Eon and taking charge here.

Alright... seeing as we've had no votes for the past two days, and Midnight (who is essentially the de-facto thread leader) has given her ok, I'm going to close the voting for ADV week here.

Votes are as follows!

Knight/Princess/Medieval/Knight in Shining Armor- 9
    Ribbon- 7
    Food/Sweets- 5
    Manaphy/Under the Sea- 5
    Reunion- 5
    Student/Teacher- 5

Celebration- 2
    Family life- 2
    Future- 2
    Teddiursa- 2
    Bulbasaur-1
    Kisses- 1
    Moments- 1
    Wedding- 1

The top six themes are in bold, so we have our winners! I personally like these results, and I'll definitely be participating for at least two themes. Pretty clear-cut wins as well.

Midnight, that banner you said you'd be making is a go. I hope you have fun making it. Everybody else, now's the time for discussion!

Which themes are you planning on writing/making art/celebrating for?

Any themes you're really looking forward to?

And the next step... choosing what themes we want for each day. This, I don't feel we should really vote on, more that we should have a discussion, else the voting would get complicated.

Eon: Well I guess I'll just pick which themes for for each day while making the banner to save everyone time and a headache. Ok, once I've finish this essay I'll get straight on it.

Well ORAS and Knight&Princess I already have fanart of. The question is if I can finish them in the week. I could pull off a Food&Sweets pic too. AHH SO MUCH TO DOOOO.

ALL OF THEM. ALL. A WEEK OF FANFICS AND FANART OF MY OTP IS SOMETHING A SHIPPER ALWAYS LOOKS FORWARD TOOO~

LOL I agree with Midnight, I am looking forword to it aALLLLLL!!!!!
    And I will personally try to write fanfics for atleast half of the themes

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time
    Visit my Fanfic page https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5903493/BabyBlueEyes23

Ok, essay wasn't finished when I did this so I lied. But I couldn't hold it in. Here it is, poster is done.
        Spoiler:- Large image.:

I merged a few themes together because it was getting to crowed to fit them all. I hope you guys understand.

The themes that didn't make it to the top 6 can still be used depending on the person's use but the top 6 will be the main priority.

And the next step... choosing what themes we want for each day. This, I don't feel we should really vote on, more that we should have a discussion, else the voting would get complicated.
    I hope ADV week would be a blast. I look forward to everyone's work.

As for the questions above,

1. All of them! Though, I don't know if I can contribute much but I'll try to at least write one fanfic

2 I look forward to all of them but the one that I really can't wait for is the ORAS day, which is the best of the best.
    My OTP SetsunaxMarina & AshxMay

I also support SetsunaxFeldt and AshxSerena

All of them. I already finished 3 artworks and I'm planning to have one or two for each theme.

Most probably ORAS

Hmm, we're drying up here again so here's a little question:
    Do you believe that Masato/Max is an advanceshipper? Do you believe that if he finds out that either one of them have feelings for each other, he'd help out?

Do you believe that Masato/Max is an advanceshipper? Do you believe that if he finds out that either one of them have feelings for each other, he'd help out?

If he was a couple years older, I'd say yes in a heartbeat; he already looks at Ash like an older brother. However, given how badly he reacted to Norman losing to Ash, and parting ways with Ash at the end of ADV, I don't really think he'd be able to grasp it right now. He'd probably get defensive, and his first reaction would be to sabotage the two of them. Though he might eventually give them a helping hand once he gets over it.

ORAS, yes (though that's mainly because I have NO idea what people are going to do for it), but the Knight & Princess one is the one I'm most looking forward to. Teacher & Student as well. The first because it reminds me of Movie 8, but the second because I love that aspect of Ash and May's relationship.

The two I mentioned above, at least. I might also do a "new journey" type full fic (with the kickoff being November 21st) for ORAS. Not sure on that last one, though.
    Last edited by Eon Master; 19th October 2014 at 4:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    I believe so, Yes. In the original Japanese dub, he did say that he likes seeing Ash and May together. As for helping out, maybe, maybe not. He might even blackmail either one of them (probably, that's the help that he can do, lol)

Thread too quiet, I'll just leave this one here:
        Spoiler:- SatoXHaru:

Hey lovelies
    I just have a quick question...for Advanecshipping week will there be a tag for us to post on to tumblr or something...or should we just put it under #Advanceshippping?
    And BTW to Midnight, that banner is freaking SPECTACULAR I just can't say enough good things about your talent It is just simply, beautiful

Round of applause for Asuna for trying to keep this thread alive after all this silence
    To answer your question, I definitely see Max as an advancer, to bring up the Japanese hint once more, that Max directly said he likes seeing the two cuties together…he didn't use cuties though

Thread too quiet, I'll just leave this one here:
        Spoiler:- SatoXHaru:
    And OMG Asuna, I saw that you posted this a while back, but I didn't have an account, but I wanted to comment on it SO BADLY…so YAY now I get to
    I LOVE IT SO MUCH, your use of color, and the unique view point you used is simpley amazing And I LOVE that if I see one of your peaces, I KNOW it's yours
    Very impressive skill to have
    However, I have one thing that kind of bothers me, but it really isn't a big deal, and it's probably me just being weird, because I've never seen this issue in any of your other peaces….it's just the arch of Ash's back looks a bit to feminine to me :S
    But again, it is probably me being weird, because this is the only encounter with your peaces that I have noticed that :S
    Please don't take that as an insult, just my opinion….I still love your INCREDIBLE talent

Now how about a new topic to help keep this thread going

Where do you guys think Ash would Take May for a date durring the fall season in Kento, sense Hoenn almost always is hot and sunny?

If you wanna see my answer you should check out my fanfic....Ashes and Wine right here »https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10751033/1/Ashes-and-Wine

In the words of Emily Dickinson, "Forever is Composed of nows." So Live each moment the way you breathe. One instant at a time

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlueEyes23 View Post
    And OMG Asuna, I saw that you posted this a while back, but I didn't have an account, but I wanted to comment on it SO BADLY…so YAY now I get to
    I LOVE IT SO MUCH, your use of color, and the unique view point you used is simpley amazing And I LOVE that if I see one of your peaces, I KNOW it's yours
    Very impressive skill to have
    However, I have one thing that kind of bothers me, but it really isn't a big deal, and it's probably me just being weird, because I've never seen this issue in any of your other peaces….it's just the arch of Ash's back looks a bit to feminine to me :S
    But again, it is probably me being weird, because this is the only encounter with your peaces that I have noticed that :S
    Please don't take that as an insult, just my opinion….I still love your INCREDIBLE talent

Now how about a new topic to help keep this thread going

Where do you guys think Ash would Take May for a date durring the fall season in Kento, sense Hoenn almost always is hot and sunny?

If you wanna see my answer you should check out my fanfic....Ashes and Wine right here »https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10751033/1/Ashes-and-Wine
    Thank you and don't worry about it. In fact, I'd like to take more honest opinions. That way, I can improve more and see where my faults are. As for your question, I'd answer it later, using maybe a oneshot fanfic.

LOL come on you guys!!!!! SPEAK!!!! LOL

Maybe that question wasn't any good....so how about....

Do you have any Advanceshipping HeadCanons, and if so, what are they?

I'll put in my reply soon, but hopefully we get some action

Now everyone has a valid reason to celebrate advanceshipping week:
        Spoiler:- meme:

[QUOTE=asuna07neros;17457929]Now everyone has a valid reason to celebrate advanceshipping week:

Good job Ash, I knew you always had it in you. I wonder if the kid will come out with brown eyes and brown hair, or sapphire eyes and black hair?

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am PikaBones and I thought I would grace this thread with my presence.
    As all of you, I love Advance shipping as well and I am prepared and willing to protect the ship at all cost, captain(s)
    I'm new to this whole forums thing so please bear with me.

Now everyone has a valid reason to celebrate advanceshipping week:
        Spoiler:- meme:
    Nice, Ash! Lol, now there's no escaping responsibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaBones View Post

Good job Ash, I knew you always had it in you. I wonder if the kid will come out with brown eyes and brown hair, or sapphire eyes and black hair?

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am PikaBones and I thought I would grace this thread with my presence.
    As all of you, I love Advance shipping as well and I am prepared and willing to protect the ship at all cost, captain(s)
    I'm new to this whole forums thing so please bear with me.
    Hello and welcome to the thread! It's always nice to have bew faces here! You are more than welcome to talk about anything advanceshipping related here!

Anyway, let us not let the thread go silent so caption this!
        Spoiler:- AshxMay:

Manaphy: Mama, Papa
    May: Soon enough
    Ash: Hey guys, what's going on?

I suck at this. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by PikaBones View Post
    Manaphy: Mama, Papa
    May: Soon enough
    Ash: Hey guys, what's going on?

I suck at this. Lol
    This is the best caption I have ever seen! Kept it short and sweet. I already saw the idea just by reading it.

Anyway, I'm really sorry guys for not posting here more often. It's just about the Advanceshipping week. It's not like I don't want to participate, I just don't have time to do all those stuff, since I'm in college. I'm afraid you would see me as an inactive advanceshipper, but I'm not, really.

I'll give you a hint; I'm the one in the farthest left
    FF.net

Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263