Page 273 of 275 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275 LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,825 of 6862

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Holy ****, this old place has activity again?

Which of your favorite Pokemon character/s (Anime/Manga/Game. oh, and not including Ash and May themselves of course) would you like to become an Advanceshipper and why do you think are they beneficial to the ship?

Well outside of May/Ash's parents, I'd say Brock, though I think he may already be one. He seems to have a great deal of influence over their decision making, and I'm sure he noticed how good they were/are for each other.

Which of your favorite Pokemon character/s (Anime/Manga/Game. oh, and not including Ash and May themselves of course) would you like to become an Advanceshipper and why do you think are they beneficial to the ship?

I really like the idea of Ash and May's parents being shippers!! That would be extremely cute haha.

For me however, I'd want Dawn to be an advanceshipper! She would totally tease Ash, and also would help May, haha! X)
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! xD

advancers.proboards.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Limit View Post

I really like the idea of Ash and May's parents being shippers!! That would be extremely cute haha.

For me however, I'd want Dawn to be an advanceshipper! She would totally tease Ash, and also would help May, haha! X)
    How about professor oak as a shipper lol. He's old and looks wise so it'll make it look good. Plus that's the guy that kinda is ashs mentor he gave him pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeder Drew View Post
    Holy ****, this old place has activity again?

Well outside of May/Ash's parents, I'd say Brock, though I think he may already be one. He seems to have a great deal of influence over their decision making, and I'm sure he noticed how good they were/are for each other.
    Haha I know right?! I haven't been here in forever!

Anyway, I like the idea of one of their close friends being an advanceshipper! In particular, I think I'd like Max being an advanceshipper, partly because I've read so many fics that he IS an advanceshipper in, it's kind of my headcanon now. XD Max would be beneficial to the ship because he's close to both Ash and May... so he'd be able to persuade them into doing things (like meeting up and leaving them alone together) or maybe even subtle hints like 'I wish we could all be together forever'. It could start to get Ash thinking about how much fun he had with them, particularly May. XD
    Pokemon battles/news, DBZ, Naruto, Anime, and Advanceshipping, yes there is actually an awesome place where you can discuss just about anything. The Advancers! Please join, everyone is welcome! http://advancers.proboards.com/

Gold from the Adventures Manga becauae he likes the dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    How about professor oak as a shipper lol. He's old and looks wise so it'll make it look good. Plus that's the guy that kinda is ashs mentor he gave him pikachu.
    That might be true. Yeah, I like that idea. I feel like Oak would be the one to give Ash advice as well haha.

Also, I'd like to see Team Rocket actually ship them. It would cause hilarious tension, when they're fighting them haha. Use that against them, etc.
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! xD

advancers.proboards.com

That might be true. Yeah, I like that idea. I feel like Oak would be the one to give Ash advice as well haha.

Also, I'd like to see Team Rocket actually ship them. It would cause hilarious tension, when they're fighting them haha. Use that against them, etc.
    Omg yes... Team Rocket shipping them would actually be hilarious! XD I remember in "The Bicker the Better" they were trying to make Ash and May fight, it'd be hilarious if they tried to set them up instead.. with James and Jesse arguing over which place is more 'romantic' and stuff.
    Pokemon battles/news, DBZ, Naruto, Anime, and Advanceshipping, yes there is actually an awesome place where you can discuss just about anything. The Advancers! Please join, everyone is welcome! http://advancers.proboards.com/

if ash and may were to run a business, what kind?May I see with a fashion business and ash with battle tools for some reason. They can have a combined store lol but imagine how much they argue when their businesses start getting on each others way

if ash and may were to run a business, what kind?May I see with a fashion business and ash with battle tools for some reason. They can have a combined store lol but imagine how much they argue when their businesses start getting on each others way
    I see May running a flower shop. You know more girly type things. As for Ash a banking business. Cuz let's face it, he's traveled for ages and he's never been broke xD
    Hey! Like anime? Like music? Like having endless discussions? Join me at advancers.proboards. The closest you can get to family without being family! You like advanceshipping fics? Get em here first before they're published on fanfic! The best authors and the best people are waiting for endless fun!

If Ash and May were to run a business, what kind?

Hmm... I don't see May running anything too 'girly' actually. She's very curious, loves travelling, and pretty observant in the show later on (especially with her "May's Expedition!" episodes XD)

I could see May running a journalism business. She could hire her own crew and travel to unknown and new places with Ash and her crew. And because Ash and people around him have a tendency to run into legendary Pokemon, I'm sure they'd get paid a hefty price from researchers for photos and other stuff.

What kind of business could you see Ash and May running?

I don't know why, but I can see both of them running a very well relaxed business.

Something such as a textile shop, a hot spring, or, given their affinity for food, a small bistro/food cart.

On the other hand, i can also imagine them as lawyers. Just cause.
    Join the Advancers! Ja ne!
    http://advancers.proboards.com/

Quote Originally Posted by aquadrop13 View Post
    Omg yes... Team Rocket shipping them would actually be hilarious! XD I remember in "The Bicker the Better" they were trying to make Ash and May fight, it'd be hilarious if they tried to set them up instead.. with James and Jesse arguing over which place is more 'romantic' and stuff.
    Hahaha, I'd looooooove that! That would be perfect, and I can totally picture it haha! xD

Yeah, I can see May in fashion. Probably have a clothing line or makeup line. I can see Ash, if he were a business man, just selling his secrets lol, if that makes sense. On how to be the very best, that no one ever was... xD

Lol, but seriously though he'd probably do something like that, taking on trainers on how to cherish their pokemon and be there friends so they can battle at their full performance.

advancers.proboards.com

At yoh. I can see that as well. And. I can see that your vocabulary has improved in the last few months. Affinity? How can u see them as lawyers? That's so out there. I guess they can defend the wronged from gangsters like team rocket

Quote Originally Posted by aquadrop13 View Post
    If Ash and May were to run a business, what kind?

Hmm... I don't see May running anything too 'girly' actually. She's very curious, loves travelling, and pretty observant in the show later on (especially with her "May's Expedition!" episodes XD)

I could see May running a journalism business. She could hire her own crew and travel to unknown and new places with Ash and her crew. And because Ash and people around him have a tendency to run into legendary Pokemon, I'm sure they'd get paid a hefty price from researchers for photos and other stuff.
    Omg, this is a beautiful Idea!!! I totally see the same thing! When I think of May, I think of her as being not too girly, and like a reporter! She would be sooo good at it! If this was irl, she would totally be journalist/reporter, and I can totally see her even running a news paper or a news station haha.

REminds me, What type of jobs do you see Ash and May having IRL?

advancers.proboards.com

Ah, I can see them as lawyers too actually. XD They could fight for the less fortunate. But definitely not in my top list of jobs for them... they'd probably do something more relaxing.

Edit: What type of jobs do you see Ash and May having IRL?

Hmm.. In real life I'm still sticking with May as a reporter or journalist. She has the motivation for it! XD

As for Ash... this is a bit more difficult... I could see him switching careers atleast twice. Maybe he could start off as civil engineer in construction... because he's pretty active. I don't know why I can just picture him as one. XD And then later a zookeeper? He'd work well with animals... and then finally a vet.
    Last edited by aquadrop13; 11th April 2015 at 5:28 AM.

Ash would be a great teacher or professor. The knowledge he gas is really extensive. I see your guys point May would make a awesome at nature documentaries
    Hey! Like anime? Like music? Like having endless discussions? Join me at advancers.proboards. The closest you can get to family without being family! You like advanceshipping fics? Get em here first before they're published on fanfic! The best authors and the best people are waiting for endless fun!

Omg, this is a beautiful Idea!!! I totally see the same thing! When I think of May, I think of her as being not too girly, and like a reporter! She would be sooo good at it! If this was irl, she would totally be journalist/reporter, and I can totally see her even running a news paper or a news station haha.

REminds me, What type of jobs do you see Ash and May having IRL?
    Wasn't Lois lane a reporter? We can have ash as a reporter too and be on some superman type thing where he's a masked trainer beating team rocket and **** lol

Well, concerning the whole lawyer escapade, i only imagined them as lawyers, because of ace attorney, yet I feel that Ash's "Straight Hero" attitude would be a good enough reason for him to be a lawyer, fighting for the lawful and moral good.

Concerning an actual job, Ash would be a pretty good POkemon Ranger, while May would still be able to travel around participating in Pokemon Contests. This way, they would still be attached to Pokemon in the long run.
    Last edited by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo; 11th April 2015 at 5:33 AM.

Can you see them being "performers?" Rofl hot limit and aqua drop know what I mean. Like they do stunt like things whenever ash saves may. They don't need stunt doubles.

Hmmmmm..... I imagine May as a News Reporter. All because at the beginning of her journey, she would imagine "recording" her adventures and narrating it.

Ash, hmmm... thats a though one XD maybe a teacher?? I dont know to be honest XD
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! XD

advancers.proboards.com

Can you see them being "performers?" Rofl hot limit and aqua drop know what I mean. Like they do stunt like things whenever ash saves may. They don't need stunt doubles.
    LMFAO. XD

That's true though... Ash would make an amazing stunt double. He's saved May at least 4 times from basically death. XD May on the other hand... would probably need one.

And I can see Ash as a teacher too, PurpleRock!

What are they teachinf? Anatomy? Lol. Ash too dense. May can be the teacher.

If Ash and May were to break up, how would they each handle the break up??
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! XD

advancers.proboards.com

If Ash and May were to break up, how would they each handle the break up??

By standing in the rain, waiting for it to end, and then, dashing to meet each other in a field of may flowers, after realizing that they both were wrong.

In all seriousness, Ash would probably sit in his room contemplating about what he did wrong, while May would sit in a secluded area to clear her mind. Afterwards, they would both try to take the issue off of their minds, by doing some of their respective training.
    Last edited by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo; 11th April 2015 at 6:38 AM.

Or a sh would h. Have no clue they even broke up. May will be all depressed to herself a f next day be like I wanna get back together.

Ash will be like. We broke up?? Haha dense ash Then May teaches him Anatomy.

Page 273 of 275 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275 LastLast