Page 274 of 276 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276 LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 6895

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Oh my god beast.. XD Ash would be pretty dense though.

If Ash and May were to break up, how would they each handle the break up??

Yoh's answer is most realistic... if Ash and May were to breakup then they'd each handle it differently.

I find May would probably clear her mind broken heart by taking a stroll through the park or surrounded by nature or something. I think she'd also eat a lot... since she does love food. She'd probably tell her best friends (Dawn or Solidad) about what happened and seek comfort with them.

Ash on the other hand would probably want to deal with it on his own... (he has a track record of doing that XD). At first he'd probably be in denial since he's dense/slow, and then he'd probably try not to think about it through training or other things.
    Pokemon battles/news, DBZ, Naruto, Anime, and Advanceshipping, yes there is actually an awesome place where you can discuss just about anything. The Advancers! Please join, everyone is welcome! http://advancers.proboards.com/

Kinda like all of the gerbilftw stories about advanceshipping huh? Where he's hurt and disappears. Then comes back kicks everyone's ***

Hmmm gerbilftw? I need to read his stories... I dont think I have! XD

LOL but that'd be amazing and work with Ash's character. And then May would be so worried that he's gone... and then when he comes back she'd probably yell at him first for leaving, and they'd kiss and makeup. <33
    Pokemon battles/news, DBZ, Naruto, Anime, and Advanceshipping, yes there is actually an awesome place where you can discuss just about anything. The Advancers! Please join, everyone is welcome! http://advancers.proboards.com/

Hmm...

I guess they both would grief over their mistake and would both be sad.

Ash would probably try to take his mind off of it by training or contemplating a solution so he wouldn't have to feel that way again.

Actually, I believe May would also think it over too. Possibly with a few tear shedding..

Yeah gerbilftw and lucifer got me into advanceshipping. Spider have u read their stories? Gerbilftw shows a darker side of Ash while lucifer is more closer to the show character.

Quote Originally Posted by aquadrop13 View Post
    Oh my god beast.. XD Ash would be pretty dense though.

Yoh's answer is most realistic... if Ash and May were to breakup then they'd each handle it differently.

I find May would probably clear her mind broken heart by taking a stroll through the park or surrounded by nature or something. I think she'd also eat a lot... since she does love food. She'd probably tell her best friends (Dawn or Solidad) about what happened and seek comfort with them.

Ash on the other hand would probably want to deal with it on his own... (he has a track record of doing that XD). At first he'd probably be in denial since he's dense/slow, and then he'd probably try not to think about it through training or other things.
    I actually have an idea like this ( I told you about it haha), where they break up and they date other people. xD

I envision Ash being upset, but using that as motivation to get better and work harder. He'd be bummed, he wouldn't let that stop him.

May, she'd be sad. I imagine someone like Dawn consoling her, talking to her about how it's going to be alright.

But yeah, this totally makes me think of the story I'm writing, only it's in May's perspective and she dates a a few other guys (and a girl ) to teach her different lessons and teaches her more about herself and what she's capable of.
    If you guys ever want to find me, this is where I spend a lot of my time, on this cool advanceshipping forum! xD

advancers.proboards.com

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    Yeah gerbilftw and lucifer got me into advanceshipping. Spider have u read their stories? Gerbilftw shows a darker side of Ash while lucifer is more closer to the show character.
    Yes, I have read pretty much all of them..

It was kind of a mix of them both with Shiny Gengar also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Limit View Post
    I actually have an idea like this ( I told you about it haha), where they break up and they date other people. xD

I envision Ash being upset, but using that as motivation to get better and work harder. He'd be bummed, he wouldn't let that stop him.

May, she'd be sad. I imagine someone like Dawn consoling her, talking to her about how it's going to be alright.

But yeah, this totally makes me think of the story I'm writing, only it's in May's perspective and she dates a a few other guys (and a girl ) to teach her different lessons and teaches her more about herself and what she's capable of.
    Oh yeah! I loved your idea of where they break up and then date other people to learn more about themselves... (and I hope eventually find each other again. <3)

Hmm that brings me to another question that I've been wondering about... if Ash never met May, do you think he'd be much different.?

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer2012 View Post
    If you were to put Ash and May in another world/story, which one would it be and why? (Can be TV shows, manga's, anime, books, fairy-tails, etc.)

I will have to say Digimon, becuase Ash could be TK and May could be Kari. But I know that not going to work becuase Ash is a leader (Tai) and Dawn is a light (Kari) Now let see.................. I GOT IT. Ash is Takuya and May is Zoe, becuase Ash is more like a fire and May is more like a wind. I think that everything, I hope. XD
    in honor of Golfer 2012, I'm going to reuse some of his questions. Here you go guys. Answer away. And rest in peace my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    in honor of Golfer 2012, I'm going to reuse some of his questions. Here you go guys. Answer away. And rest in peace my friend.
    I wish I got to know him... he was a great person and friend to lots of people. RIP Golfer... its been a year but we still miss you...

If you were to put Ash and May in another world/story, which one would it be and why? (Can be TV shows, manga's, anime, books, fairy-tails, etc.)
    Hmm... I can see them in Fairy Tail (the anime world where people work in guilds, use magic, and have missions - a little similar to Pokemon Mystery dungeon). Fairy Tail's universe is so diverse and full of unique characters, I'm sure they'd fit in just well. Besides that, Ash and May would work well in a guild. Since Ash behaves already like Natsu ( the main character), and May could get her own special powers in that universe. The possibilities are pretty much endless. XD

As for my other question: if Ash never met May, do you think he'd be much different?
    This question is a bit harder to answer... but I'd say yes. Partially. Being around May made him much more mature and bought out the teaching side he never had. Plus, he also acted like a big brother to Max at the same time, giving him much more responsibility. If he hadn't met May, sure he might have gotten more mature when he met Dawn, but he wouldn't have had the same level of responsibility. I think the Advance saga was the only one where Ash's personality actually changed a bit. He almost seemed older.

If you were to put Ash and May in another world/story, which one would it be and why?

I guess the anime called Monster Rancher because they have monsters that are somewhat similar to Pokémon and they have an ultimate goal in the end they are trying to reach. I believe they could also get along with the rest of the cast.

Hmm I've never seen Monster Ranchers before XD but I agree with you, They'd probably fit the most well in a show dealing with monsters at a least.. Golfers idea with Digimon would have fit Ash and May well too! Imagine May being afraid of them for a while.. Pahaha.

Ah, LuciferIX and Gerbilftw. Two of my favorite authors. I think The Champion is Never Forgotten was actually the first fanfic I ever read. and The Puppeteer's Wishes was the second one lol. It's sad that they and The Shiny Gengar don't write anymore...and as for people like Pikamasteradv and Earthborn0, all I can say is gl wherever they are...hopefully they write again sometime in the future. oh and beastmode you should continue your stories. something is better than nothing.
    on a side note, I think I read this one-shot about Ash and May being lawyers, so I can see that somewhat.
    Ash and May in another world...how about the one we're in? Make the advanceshipping real, let them watch themselves on the show, get Pokemon to end Advanceshipping...the possibilities are endless. XD
    Proud to be an Advanceshipper. If anyone knows how to change a username or/and has a cute Ash and May photo, please PM me.

Holy crap guys, I am gone for two days and now there is a flurry of activity. Nice to see all you new faces(to me anyways) here! As for the original question of who would be the best character to be an advanceshipper,(for something original) I would like it to be Serena. It is nice when you have a girl(btw who is May,as we assume or believe strongly as Advanceshippers) who has a crush on a guy and another girl has a history with him, it is nice for her to give you her full blessing to pursue him, even if other said girl likes him romantically but realizes that the other girl is a better fit and the guy shows signs of liking her.

I got the above idea from Fairy Tail. Lisanna had a crush when she was younger hanging out with Natsu, but after she returns years later she tells Lucy to go with Natsu to fight and that he is stronger when he fights with people he cares about. She was basically giving Lucy her blessing to pursue Natsu XD(Yes I ship NaLu, it is my current OTP along with Advanceshipping)

How May and Ash would handle a breakup is a sad question. As an Advanceshipper I hope they would never break up, I mean they may hit some rough patches but I hope it wouldn't end in that. I have nothing new to add, Ash would handle it by himself and eventually open up to Brock, his mom, or another friend about it. May would consult with Dawn or Solidad.

What other setting would Ash and May go in? I personally would have them be in the Zelda universe. May fits the role of a princess flawlessly and Ash fits the bill perfectly as the courageous hero. Me writing my fic(which is in my sig if you haven't noticed ) is based off of that. I was surprised how well it is working so far and I have been having a blast writing it. Writing narrative fiction is much more fun than research papers.

What jobs would May and Ash have. I love the May's expedition one. I can see her being a nature documentarian. Her and Ash would work well together. It be like Steve Irwin and his wife. sigh such a shame Steve Irwin is gone. He was one of my favorites growing up.
    I agree ADV/Amourshipper it is sad authors Like Pikamasteradv and Earthborn0 have completely disappeared. I hope they continue their fics, I know PikamasterADV wanted to be an author one day, a fanfiction I read almost a decade ago is a Naruto one called Training for the Job. It was long like PikamasterADVs and the author went on a 7 year hiatus. He came back last year and said he became an author and the publisher told him to cut off all forms of online fanmade works. The guy is now a self published fictional writer now. Maybe something like that happened to PikamasterAdv. I just find it sad that they leave without giving any reasons why they are on hiatus or if they are at all. If they got burned out, or lost their work on the hardrive and do not have the passion to finish it, it is sadder but much better because it leaves us in the know without worrying.
    Last edited by Blastoys; 12th April 2015 at 7:31 AM.

My Advanceshipping AU fic The Legend of May: An Ash to the Past COMPLETE!

woah!! I was away for few days and the adv thread skyrocketed with 2 pages! And wow interesting questions. Too bad I can't answer them all yet so for now I'll add a new one

Suppose that May has developed strong feelings for Ash at this point, how do you imagine May's reaction upon discovering that she has a love rival? (Serena?)
    "Do you remember? When it all began? That was an unforgettable moment in my life"

You guys could also try and make your own ending for fics that haven't been touched in years. I know it wouldn't be an official ending, but at least it gives you a lot of satisfaction. And I'm sure the authors would be honoured. I hope their dreams came true, a lot of fan fic authors tend to remove their fan fiction as soon as their published or have a book deal.

I used to have this crazy head canon that Serena and May were the same person, of course canon quickly turned that theory into water but it was fun at the time. I think May would be jealous about a love rival because I think she is a really feisty person.

My Royal AU Advanceshipping + Advanceshipping trilogy
    ♔Thy Wish Will Come♔ The Other King♔Once Upon A Crown♔
    And the spin-off ♔The Ketchum Inheritance♔
    Award winning fic:Carry On, Blissey

Suppose that May has developed strong feelings for Ash at this point, how do you imagine May's reaction upon discovering that she has a love rival? (Serena?)
    This would be interesting. Now, I don't think May would be grouchy against Serena over Ash, (Since we have seen May get into tiny feuds over love and May didn't really get upset or annoyed) She would be very ditzy about it, maybe a little competitive but nothing too serious.
    "I'll give you half of my life if you give me half of yours"
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

I believe that May would be a little surprised thinking that someone could fall for someone such as Ash as dense as he is, but won't waiver so quickly, but will still be competitive at the same time.

May having a love rival is interesting. That be a good fanfic where Serena and May fight for Ash's affections in a friendly way of course. I don't think May would wonder why Serena loves Ash due to his density. She would have an idea that it is because he is kind, caring, compassionate, and selfless. Why is everyone calling Ash dense? Did I miss a memo or something? I mean in the first five seasons yes he isn't that bright but he gets smarter. Especially he matures in the advance saga. I mean his heroics is brave and rash and he can be impulsive but Ash is certainly no complete airhead unless someone can give me some big multiple examples from the advance saga?

I mean the reason I ask is because when I hear people say "character x is dense" and they don't specify what at I immediately think they are dense in many areas. THe idea the comes to mind is Ed from Ed, Edd, n Eddy or Homer Simpson, Ralph Wiggum or Peter Griffin. Basically I think hopelessly stupid. I mean I know he isn't a genius but from what I recall he has average intelligence. He does have his brainfarts but we all do. I mean even May had some during the show. I mean I find it hilarious when she was thinking of evolution she thought of Torchic evolving into a tall buff torchic.

Now here is my question. How would May react to seeing the first American season title song of pokemon?(if you haven't seen it you can easily find it on Youtube) Also what would she think of seeing visually(like in a movie or clip show) some of Ash's moments in his adventures in Kanto and Johto?
    Last edited by Blastoys; 13th April 2015 at 6:45 PM.

I feel like May would be at least a bit jealous of the time Ash and Serena spend together, but if she thought that Ash was truly happy with Serena I think she'd learn to be ok with it. If she thought Ash would be better off with her though... Now that's a different story.

Suppose that May has developed strong feelings for Ash at this point, how do you imagine May's reaction upon discovering that she has a love rival? (Serena).
    Fiercer than a Legendary 2.0 here we go lol.
    In all honesty May's not the type to give up easily and Serena...well Serena gets jealous pretty easily, so it could quite well happen.
    Proud to be an Advanceshipper. If anyone knows how to change a username or/and has a cute Ash and May photo, please PM me.

I feel like a new question is in order.

Besides eating and Pokemon training, what are some of the things Ash and May have in common? What makes this, in your opinion, the best ship for Ash and May?

Personally, I feel like May and Ash are two sides of the same coin. May is a feisty young girl who wants to succeed in life, and will do anything to achieve it. Ash is the same way about his Pokemon, and it seems as though when they are around each other, their competitiveness is amped up even more than it normally is. For an example of this, I'd say to watch the Sceptile-Blaziken contest episode.

I also feel like Ash, being as dense as he is, needs someone as emotionally mature as May to help him out sometimes. May, on the other hand, being as emotional as she can be, may occasionally need a strong rock of support, and Ash has always been shown to be willing to provide that to her.

Besides eating and Pokemon training, what are some of the things Ash and May have in common? What makes this, in your opinion, the best ship for Ash and May?

They're both quite determined, and can sometimes be a bit stubborn. They're also quite kind and caring (see Manaphy). Ash can balance May's emotions, and May can teach him about what romantic emotions feel like (maybe even get rid of that denseness!). They do seem like two sides of the same coin, in more ways than one: they balance and complete each other.

On a side note, I'm wondering what would happen if Ash collected all of his Pokemon and used his most powerful in a league intelligently. Basically, let the world tremble.

As I have said before, they are both selfless to a fault, kind and compassionate, they can be themselves in a relationship. If Ash gets angry, he can be calmed down by May, see destiny deoxus for an example. When she is upset and hurt he can comfort her and be her shoulder to cry on. Any ship where the characters can be themselves earns an A in my book. That's why contestshipping and pokeshipping wouldn't work out. May would not be able to have fun and silly around Drew. Misty would be bossy and too demanding around Ash.

Ash is not dense when it comes to love, he is ignorant. There is a big difference guys. How many of you when you were 10 years old were romance experts. Hmm, (hears crickets) I thought so.

Apparently, since my questions were terrible and they were not addressed I will ask a new question.

What would your Advanceshipping end game be for the series finale of Pokemon the Ash Ketchum Saga?
    Last edited by Blastoys; 14th April 2015 at 1:35 PM.

What would your Advanceshipping end game be for the series finale of Pokemon the Ash Ketchum Saga?

I guess it would have to end with Ash finally winning a Pokemon League or May winning the Grand Festival. I feel like having both happen over the span of a few episodes would be a fitting way to end it, at least in terms of an Advanceshipping style ending. This would allow them to get equal screen time and have both of them there to support each other through the competitions.

Page 274 of 276 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276 LastLast