Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242248249250251252
Results 6,276 to 6,285 of 6285

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

I think the only way I could not be an AdvanceShipper is if it didn't exist. But also, I'm actually an Ash multi-shipper, believe it or not. I also ship: Pearl, Amour, Negai, Kiss, Imagination, Poke (I just realized that it might rival two of my OTPs, but it's not too bad), CafeMocha, Diode, Rival, and Pallet. Just not as much as Advance, of course!
    Mess with my ships, and you'll have to mess with me. The name's Anna, and I'm a crazy, immature shipper. Oh yeah, I'm an Ash multi-shipper. So what?

Spoiler:- OTPs:

Spoiler:- Other Ships:

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post
    Don't mind if i can join us?? Satoharu was the 1st ship i've supported heavily.

Breaking news!! Looks like KAORI recovered mostly from her spasmodic dysphonia!! She will return to voice acting!!

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/1922

Now that she returns to the seiyuu world, the chances of Haruka returning for ORAS promotion are higher. With this news, what hints do you expect if Haruka makes her cameo
    Oh, that's so good! i think that the most important hint is the Hoenn Remakes

Can't wait to see more Advance moments
    Hello PokéFans!

AdvanceShipper - WishfulShipper - IkariShipper - PenguinShipper - GeekChicShipper - OrangeShipper - PokéShipper - NegaiShipper - AquaticNurtureShipper - SequelShipper - PikaShipper - ImageShipper - AppealShipper
    Gary/Green Fan - Drew fan - May fan - Misty Fan - Iris fan - Bonnie fan - Manaphy Fan - Espurr Fan - Brock Fan - Roxie Fan - Sycamore Fan

New artwork that I made:

Spoiler:- SatoHaru:

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    New artwork that I made:

Another Beautiful Fanart! I love it
    Hello PokéFans!

AdvanceShipper - WishfulShipper - IkariShipper - PenguinShipper - GeekChicShipper - OrangeShipper - PokéShipper - NegaiShipper - AquaticNurtureShipper - SequelShipper - PikaShipper - ImageShipper - AppealShipper
    Gary/Green Fan - Drew fan - May fan - Misty Fan - Iris fan - Bonnie fan - Manaphy Fan - Espurr Fan - Brock Fan - Roxie Fan - Sycamore Fan

New artwork that I made:

I think this is my favorite so far. It looks wonderful even without any background.
    00 Quanta, Setsuna F. Seiei! Heading out!

New artwork that I made:

Aww thats so cute! Welcome back btw
    ;D
    "Hey Soul! Let's go on a Pokemon Journey!"
    ✿MultiShipper✿Misty,May,&Drew Fan✿Corsola✿Red x Hilda✿
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont, Serena ♡ Ash 1 sided
    Quote Originally Posted by zhixun View Post
    Actually I think the term chemistry is quite weird as well. Since chemistry is supposed to be a science subject and should not be used between people.

Credit for Profile Pic: Ayrafeneres--Check out her shop!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioTheSuperSaiyajin View Post
    Don't mind if i can join us?? Satoharu was the 1st ship i've supported heavily.

Breaking news!! Looks like KAORI recovered mostly from her spasmodic dysphonia!! She will return to voice acting!!

http://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/1922

Now that she returns to the seiyuu world, the chances of Haruka returning for ORAS promotion are higher. With this news, what hints do you expect if Haruka makes her cameo
    Aww yeah. There are only two things in the way - Haruka hasn't been written into the XY anime at all, and the writers have probably fleshed out most of the plot. You could squeeze her in there, but it may cause holes / bad writing. The other reason is in the quote - it says that she has recovered mostly. She might need to warm up on smaller roles first.

However, if the stars somehow aline and the odds are proven wrong, right after the summer camp would be around the beginning of a decent time for a Cameo. They seem to appear to happen around EP 040 - 085. I'd love to see the ribbon make a reappearance, with or without Haruka.

New artwork that I made:

I had an awkward moment the second time I looked at it and thought it was Leaf. I'm not used to Haruka's hair down. (It looks so much better that way though!) I love your recognizable style. ^^ Keep them coming our way!

Insert witty comment here. Or a banner.
    SatoSere, SatoHika, & SatoHaru

Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    I had an awkward moment the second time I looked at it and thought it was Leaf. I'm not used to Haruka's hair down. (It looks so much better that way though!) I love your recognizable style. ^^ Keep them coming our way!
    Ha! I knew someone would notice. I didn't noticed it until I colored it. The more I looked at her, the more I see Leaf instead.
    恭こま: Kyousuke x Komari my OTP
    &

New artwork that I made:

Nice I like it

Favorite ships from greatest to least;

1.Amourshipping/Advaceshipping
    2.Pearlshipping
    3.Pokeshipping
    4.Negaishipping

My new artwork: