Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272
Results 6,776 to 6,787 of 6787

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Eh, I can't really imagine a romantic Satoshi so I'll give this to Haruka. Although once in a relationship, the boys starts to become the more romantic type than girls so it may depend on the situation. Should we say that they are only dating at the moment, Haruka would be the more romantic one but if they had entered a relationship, I'd say Satoshi would be the romantic one but not too romantic, I mean if we're dealing with his casual personality, he'd show his romantic stuffs his own way.

Anyway, I think it's a good time to bring up this question:
    How did you became an advanceshipper?

For me, it started back when 1st say Haruka back in early 2003. When saw her character, I knew she'd be a suitable heroine for Satoshi and their chemistry would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastoys View Post
    I love how you used the bumbling soldier for Brock haha. Max being the mage is a good choice. I remember playing and meeting Beautrix? in the game. Zidane activated his trance form. Unfortunately he got oneshotted and it was a scripted battle.

I don't see Ash as the fully traditional romantic type. I mean he can easily do that, but I personally think he would like to be more creative than flowers, dinner, and a movie. As a traditional romantic type, I see May more like that. So if that is what you are going at then May definitely.

I see Ash as a unique romantic type, he wants to please May but not in the typical way. He has his own style. Like him making bed and breakfast for May on Mother's day and on her birthday. Them dancing in the Forrest at night overlooking the town under the starlight.

Like in my fic, where Ash wins the prize for May to make her happy. He did it more as a sign of friendship, but May understood it as a Romantic gesture.(which Ash later realized it was a romantic gesture) So, if you mean nontraditional then Ash all the way.

In relationships I almost always prefer the man to be the more romantic type, but in this case I would rather have May be the more romantic one. It's more up her ally imo.
    Well, to be exact, Beatrix kicked Zidane and his friend's butt thrice, that's just how awesome she is.

Yeah, I agree with you and Asuna, that May will be the more romantic one rather than Ash but when in relationship, Ash will show his dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Good question! For me it all started back when my classmate introduced me to the entire Pokemon franchise back in high-school. I'm not really a die hard fan of Pokemon before but after my classmate showed me Pokemon Emerald, I started to take interest. We bought a GBA just for this game and I actually got addicted. My character back then was May and my starter was Treeko. I got so hooked up with the story, I started watching the anime (I skipped the OG saga BTW). That was the time when I saw Ash and May's chemistry, they really looked cute together. I was happy to know that Ash was the one with the Treeko. I felt like I made a connection between these two on my game. personally, their interactions together and the way they show support made me think back then that they actually have feelings for each other that they haven't realized yet and even up to now, that's what I still believe in, the last moment they shared in DP and that one part in BW is a good proof for me.

Quote Originally Posted by asuna07neros View Post
    Well, let's see. I mean it wasn't right away that I started feeling they were great together. Ag was the first saga I watched for the anime. And I guess as it went along, I just started to ship them. I guess the moment that really cemented advanceshipping as my otp was when they battled each other in the terracotta contest. When they split that ribbon I was, idk, I just loved it. This was before I knew about the term shipping, but I'm pretty sure that's what I felt about them.

Anyways, your guys drabbles are awesome. And funny as heck.
    Check Out the Paul/Shinji Fanclub!
    Read my fanfictions if you so desire.

Wow, I might be older than some of you guys based on when you watched the anime or played the games. In 1998, in my neighborhood, Pokemon took it over by storm. Even at \my elementary school. If you did not like Pokemon then you were lame. I started watching the show from the Original Season up til DP Season 1. Also started with Red and Blue games
    How did you become an advanceshipper?
    After starting to like pairing characeters up(my first pairing was NarutoxSakura from Naruto). I started rewatching the advance saga. The manaphy movie is what really stood out to me that made me like advanceshipping. There were hints before that, but that movie really pushed me into that direction.

Next was just the logic of it. I mean Misty and Ash dont have much in common. Plus she would be mean to Ash and boss him around. She would forcibly wear the pants.
    I don't know much about Dawn, but to me there just wasnt that much chemistry between her and Ash. Iris is sorta like Misty but is an Ash clone in a lot of ways. So similiar personalites clash. That would not work well. Serena, goes on adventure by first stalking Ash, she admires him waaaaaay too much and obsesses over him. There is not much from her personality than her crush and possessiveness of Ash.

Now with May, She and Ash are perfectly compatible with one another. Ash is May's rock, and comforter when she needs it. He cheers her up when she is down, encourages to be a better trainer, and it was always awesome in the show when she was scared she always went to Ash first. Also May brings out the softer more gentler side of Ash. When he gets mad, she is the one that calms him down. Plus I like their silly interactions together. :3 With Ash, May can kid around and have fun. With Drew, I see him as a more serious and uptight guy, May would not be able to kid around and have fun.

I know this post may be why I am an advanceshipper. But me looking back and rewatching eps, after the movie and rethinking is how I became an Advanceshipper.

Do you love the Legend of Zelda? Do you love the Pokemon Anime? Then come read my Advanceshipping AU fic The Legend of May: An Ash to the Past

SatoHaru's FB conversation:

Hi fellow Advanceshippers. I haven't been here (SPP forums in general) in a while but I thought I might share some new Advanceshipping art I've put together.

DA Tumblr

Great as always asuna, those are some great artwork gaiash.

Ash and May drinking soda and eating together from the show before it became cool.
    That was a lighthearted joke aimed at Amourshipping, I have nothing against that ship. Its alright. I just love advanceshipping more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blastoys; 24th March 2015 at 2:37 AM.

Do you love the Legend of Zelda? Do you love the Pokemon Anime? Then come read my Advanceshipping AU fic The Legend of May: An Ash to the Past

I COME BACK AFTER A FEW MONTHS AND I WON A ADVANCESHIPPING AWARD. YES. AFTER ALL THIS TIME I GOT ONE. THAT'S IT GUYS I'M QUITTING WRITING FANFICS BYE.

No, I'm just joking. It may be a drabble award but I swear I'll get the main one next year, my new personal goal. Ahaha.

Oh, to make images show this is what I do [imgsize.=enter a number like 500] Enter URL here [/.imgsize]

It should look like this afterwards:

Just remove the fullstops.

Glad you won the award MidnightMoon! Thanks for the pic help man. I also love your avatar. Serious Serena is serious and she's like Bring it!
    I also found out the origin of May's fanon last name Maple! I did a google search with custom date settings and I found this fanfic was the first to use the name in the second chapter of July 2003. Here it is
    Since it is going slow around here I will ask a question to get us going again! What kind of video games would Ash and May enjoy playing on their own and together?
    Last edited by Blastoys; Yesterday at 7:01 PM.

It's been months since I last posted here. But here I am folks! ... though I'm very late for the party... I should really be active from now on...

Haha this is a very interesting question. (Note that I have not known the word shipping before 2007). I was watching Advanced Series in CN back then. And when The Bicker The Better first aired, I was like "OHHH!! They so belong together!!" I didn't know what I felt before. I felt all giddy inside when thinking about Satoshi and Haruka together. And so that's when I started shipping them even, like I said, I didn't know the term shipping.

And Midnightmoon6o2, congrats on that drabble award!

FF.net

Spoiler:- Other Awarded Drabbles:

Hey Advancers! Ugh, sorry for the loooong absence, I know I promised to keep this thread active as possible but there are some important matters that I had to attend to.

Anyway,
    Asuna, I love that FB conversation, I think I'll add that to our drabble but I'll have to revise that.

Blastoys, give me some time to work on a short drabble about that screenshot, lol.

Gaiash, awesome work on your fanart, please keep it up and hopefully you share more in this thread.

Midnightmoon6o2, congratz! You deserve it!

What kind of video games would Ash and May enjoy playing on their own and together?

Ash and May are both competitive battlers so I'd say they will enjoy Super Smash Bros. though I hope it wouldn't be a reason for them to break up lol.

Anyway, I'm going to end my comment with this question.
    Why do you think May is the perfect girl for Ash?

What kind of video games would Ash and May enjoy playing on their own and together?
    Super Smash Bros, I guess, both have a energetic personality and they love to win, SSB is a very competitive game, and I'm sure they would love playing it, May's main would be Peach, Zelda or Rosalina because their looks are beautiful, and May is a girl, so she would love to play with the girl, about Ash, I'm sure he would choose Charizard, It would be a nostalgic moment for him, since he have a charizard
    Crack ships rock my world!♥

"You were the choosen one"

Crazy ShipperFangirlStar Wars FanNintendo fanAnakin Skywalker fan

Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272