Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242
Results 6,026 to 6,028 of 6028

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion: Where Ash and May ADVANCE together ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Personally, I don't care if an advance fic or if any fanfic has grammar mistakes. Unless it's sooo bad that you cant understand it. As long as the idea is perfect, humor, cuteness, and being original, I would still consider it a good read.
    Anyone got more advance fics? I haven't read much lately.
    What are the things you don't like in advanceshipping fics?.
    Things that annoy me are when everyone act so OOC, the amount of OCs in a story, all Drew-bashing stories because that's a Ponyta beaten to death at this point. Then "Ash gets betrayed" stories, "May is about to be harmed but Ash saves her in time, and it's in high school", honestly ADV fics have been getting stale barring few new ones. The classic era of fics (2003-2009), were much better, but still there are many good ones.
    Opinions About:

1. The Anime: DP = OS = AG > XY = BW
    2. The English Dub: 4Kids+Taj Productions (Seasons 1-5) = 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > Taj Productions (Seasons 9-10)
    3. The Games: XY = RS = HGSS = BW = DPP
    4. Pokémon: The Origin: Amazing: 9.5/10
    5. The Movies: DP = OS = AG > BW

I'm a proud Advanceshipper, Pearlshipper, Pokéshipper, Amourshipper, SapphirePearlShipper, ImageShipper, and PalletShipper.

My opinions are my opinions, so please respect them, and other peoples opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Things that annoy me are when everyone act so OOC, the amount of OCs in a story, all Drew-bashing stories because that's a Ponyta beaten to death at this point. Then "Ash gets betrayed" stories, "May is about to be harmed but Ash saves her in time, and it's in high school", honestly ADV fics have been getting stale barring few new ones. The classic era of fics (2003-2009), were much better, but still there are many good ones.
    I can not stand under any circumstances when there is a shipping fic and they have to bash their rivals. It's totally uncalled for. Drew is my favorite male character
    There are really good old advance fics that needs some love.

✿Multishipper|Misty&May Fan|RedxHilda|Corsola✿

Opinions on characters: Girls: Misty & May>Dawn>Serena>Bonnie>Iris Boys (OS): Ash>James&Brock>Clemont>Tracey>Max>Cilan
    Supported Ships:
    Ash ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ May, May ♡ Drew, May ♡ Misty, Ash ♡ Gary, Red ♡ Hilda, Conway ♡ Dawn, Dawn ♡ Paul, White ♡ Black (Agencyshipping) Serena ♡ Clemont
    Credit Astral Shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I can not stand under any circumstances when there is a shipping fic and they have to bash their rivals. It's totally uncalled for. Drew is my favorite male character
    There are really good old advance fics that needs some love.
    Bashing Drew is just so annoying at this point, I dislike him, but this is ridiculous. I found some old ADV fics and there are good. I'll link them here eventually.
    Opinions About:

1. The Anime: DP = OS = AG > XY = BW
    2. The English Dub: 4Kids+Taj Productions (Seasons 1-5) = 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) > Taj Productions (Seasons 9-10)
    3. The Games: XY = RS = HGSS = BW = DPP
    4. Pokémon: The Origin: Amazing: 9.5/10
    5. The Movies: DP = OS = AG > BW

I'm a proud Advanceshipper, Pearlshipper, Pokéshipper, Amourshipper, SapphirePearlShipper, ImageShipper, and PalletShipper.

My opinions are my opinions, so please respect them, and other peoples opinions.

Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242