Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shortest time to complete Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

started:june 21 (it's when it came out for austraila) finished:june 26 time it took: around 16 hours

It took me to beat the game at 18:36

My Record: W: 11 L: 0

My first run through probably took me about 80 hours or so of play time due to about 10 hours' worth of fumbling around in the beginning, as I hadn't played since Ruby and had no idea which Pokemon were good or bad, and 15 or so hours worth of fumbling training my Kadabra / Haunter duo right before catching Palkia. After that, it was another 10 or so hour hiatus raising a Garchomp and fine-tuning my team for the face-off with the Elite Four.

My second run through has me stopped right before Victory Road at about 60 hours right now, due to the need to EV-tuning my team before continuing on. Plus, playing with a 5-strong team all the way to Canalave tended to slow things down somewhat (I was reserving my last slot for my GameStop Deoxys when I got it), plus I took another 15-20 hours to fill out my Pokedex, including a lot of time surfing GTS, which was worth it to get my own Cranidos, plus a Machamp, Golem, Gengar, and Alakazam, as well as a Munchlax/Snorlax and Feebas/Milotic.

My Dex is at 101/141 right now, and will most likely be closer to 120/149 by the time I get to the end of Victory Road. ^_^

Currently constructing a new team. Trainer card will be up when it is ready.

it took me 3 days

4 days for me.
    [/url]

proud owner of

4 days for me.
    [/url]

proud owner of

4 days for me.
    [/url]

proud owner of

4 days for me.
    [/url]

proud owner of

4 days for me.
    [/url]

proud owner of

Nice 5 post you have there, delete the extra ones, I hate it when ppl don't use the delete button.
    It took me about 50 hours, I got stuck once, I didn't know I was supposed to go to the library, but due to that, I beat E4 like nothing,

18:14 is what it says my hall of fame debut was it took me about 150 hours to complete the national dex.

You cannot have more than three outside images and your signature was over the maximum height so the signature reaper took the last ones off. Please read the signature rules.

First time I had school, so it took me 6 days. Then when my game mysteriously reset (*cough* broke *cough*) I took my time and it took my about a month.

I like to just make the most of my game and not worry about how fast I beat it. I try to enjoy it. Thats just the way I play most games. So I have no idea how long it took me to beat it. If I had to guess...probably about 4 months. I played a little every day.
    Last edited by Titan; 9th July 2008 at 4:00 AM.

Credit goes to me

if you use only one teamy then the lv goes up faster with as result that random battles will be more easy and faster, it will get hard at the E4 though but if you have enough items than that won't be a problem as well.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

if you use only one teamy then the lv goes up faster with as result that random battles will be more easy and faster, it will get hard at the E4 though but if you have enough items than that won't be a problem as well.

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Around a week...since I got my Diamond right when I was having a final exam...haha..

Even though I was confused about the changes (psychical, special etc.) and maybe some other things too, I beated the Elite Four when I had played like 6 days (24th-30th Dec.).

i beat it in 4 days. i think the total hour count was like 30 sumthin hours.

It took me about a month with 18:36 hours.
    ~a work in progress~

It took me over 50 hours first time through. I restarted it and got 9:40 minutes exactly, with no cheats whatsoever. I only suspect it was only a few days total because I play alot every day.
    Name: Dawn
    FC: 0087 1855 8494
    Win/Lose/Draw
    6 / 3 / 0

took me about 22 hours to beat the elite 4, over about 36 hours in real time

It took me just about 30 hours the first time.

I'm at 30hours so far, and I'm training my pokemon. All 8 badges, training for E4. I was trying to have most the pokemon seen by E4 so I could get my Nat. Dex right after, but only 121 seen, and I'm probably going to have to spend a while training before the E4.

6 hours(no joke)
    for completing the pokedex: 475:10, 150 hours with the E4, 20 hours Trading
    the rest:Goofing around
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/24pcwfb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/35hmmj4.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the sprites.

I beated the Elite Four in a week and a half I think...

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast