Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

Tank you Dreamcoat.

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    Thank Shiny Trainer and Cybernew you just help my cyber dragon deck. cyber end dragon was the first cyber dragon card I got so that why i like using him. That how some of my duel were won thank to him.
    Sorry, but after checking again, you cannot use KotS for CyEnd, so unfortunately, you'll have to use 2 Protos & 1 CyDra......
    You can Special Summon CyDra using its effect, then use Double Summon and Normal Summon two Protos, then activate Power Bond or Poly.
    Or you can Special Summon CyDra, then Normal Summon one Proto, and use Monster Reborn for the other Proto, then perform the Fusion Summon.

Or use CyDra + Proto + Light-Hex, since Light-Hex is Special Summon not Fusion Summon.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I only have one proto and no light-hex
    But i did check the official website and read something about team dueling and that both and your team member can use same limited card in both your decks
    If you don't believe then go here entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/team_dueling/ (sorry if this is against the rule.)

I only have one proto and no light-hex
    But i did check the official website and read something about team dueling and that both and your team member can use same limited card in both your decks
    If you don't believe then go here entertainment.upperdeck.com/yugioh/en/gameplay/team_dueling/ (sorry if this is against the rule.)
    Old news, we already know of Tag Duels.

Shiny trainer how did you check because i try using light hex on tag force and only let summon cyber twin why does do this when i got the right cards?
    Last edited by darklord18; 28th August 2008 at 1:17 PM.

Can I use sheep tokens for synchro summons?
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    Can I use sheep tokens for synchro summons?
    Yes, you can use any token.

Can Scapegoat's be tributed for Plasma or Dogma? I thought they could, but I'm not sure.

Yeah I heard they can, as they aren't being tributed for a tribute summon, technically.

and thanks Rai.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Shiny trainer how did you check because i try using light hex on tag force and only let summon cyber twin why does do this when i got the right cards?
    Use Light-Hex's second effect (By Tributing Fusion Material Monsters on the field, including this card, Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.), not its first effect. And you must make sure you have one CyDra and one Proto face-up on your side of the field as well, since you need to Tribute them along with Light-Hex to Special Summon CyEnd using Light-Hex's effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy.42 View Post
    Can Scapegoat's be tributed for Plasma or Dogma? I thought they could, but I'm not sure.
    You cannot Tribute Sheep Tokens for Tribute Summon, but you CAN use them as Tributes for Special Summon. In other words, Scapegoat can be used as Tributes for Plasma & Dogma, because Plasma and Dogma are Special Summon.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Trainer View Post
    You cannot Tribute Sheep Tokens for Tribute Summon, but you CAN use them as Tributes for Special Summon. In other words, Scapegoat can be used as Tributes for Plasma & Dogma, because Plasma and Dogma are Special Summon.
    Ok, thanks for that. *adds Scapegoat to Exodia deck*

Munchy.42
    For dogma you need to tributes one destiny hero as well, I know i have him.

Oh yes, I forgot that. Thanks

Your welcome Munchy.42
    I just found out that cyber end dragon can only be summon by fusion cyber dragons and (or) proto cyber dragons. Look like I have to now focuses on my CB deck.
    Why was cyber dragon limited in first place?

It's too abuseable with Synchros.

Special Summon Cydra.
    Summon Lv. 3 Tuner

Summon Stadust Dragon.

See?

Your welcome Munchy.42
    I just found out that cyber end dragon can only be summon by fusion cyber dragons and (or) proto cyber dragons. Look like I have to now focuses on my CB deck.
    Why was cyber dragon limited in first place?
    Why? 14 words for you:
    Special Summoning a level 5 monster with 2100 ATK points while opponent controls monster.

It's something which can give you a pretty damn big advantage in oh so many situations.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

thanks about the e-heroes!
    Black: 0389 7985 8218
    I claimed ~Tropius~

I see but I'm not liking it.

The Cyber Drago thing? Well, in it's first times as an unlimited card, Cyber Dragon could essentailly revolutionize the entire game in terms of swarming and Tribute Summoning. Cyber plus a Grand Mole, Exiled Force, or other big attack usually meant taking out your opponent's monster and then pressing for more damage; ending with a strong field. Also, a Cyber and Monarch in-hand on the second turn basicaly mean that you were about to gain control of the field. Especially in the case of Zaborg or Mobius. (Considering the era)

Cyber Dragon wasthe first of it's kind; getting a big Special Summon on your first turn and using it as a tribute. That was really rare before Cybernetic Revolution.

What cards are in the Crystal Beast set and what packs are they in? now that my cyber end dragons can't be use for awhile, i should work on my Crystal beast deck.

What cards are in the Crystal Beast set and what packs are they in? now that my cyber end dragons can't be use for awhile, i should work on my Crystal beast deck.
    All the seven Crystal Beasts along with most of their supports are in the FOTB (Force of the Breaker) set, while Rainbow Dragon is in TAEV (Tactical Evolution) set. Few CB supports are in DP07 (Duelist Pack 07) and PTDN (Phantom Darkness) sets. If you wanted to use Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder along with CBs, Hamon is in SOI (Shadow of Infinity) set.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Uh? I thought you can only get Rainbow dragon and Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus in the tins (I had to trade a rock Structure Decks which i never used.)

Uh? I thought you can only get Rainbow dragon and Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus in the tins (I had to trade a rock Structure Decks which i never used.)
    Well, you thought wrong then
    Shiny Trainer is correct, it's also possible to get them in the mentioned packages.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

But it is easier to get them in tins, as Pegasus is ultra rare and Rainbow is secret

So what cards can't you get in packs that you can only get then in tins?

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast