Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

Just put them in the small sleeves and put them in the deck box.

Gamer's Chioce are the best brand by the way, but you'd need to order them or go somewhere special. Found mine at the SJC, and in an awesome shade of purple.

I get my sleeves at every Regs I go to. I love the Mint Green look.

I use UltraPro, though the silver hologram things fade easily and they split a lot.

Yeah, UltraPro doesn't really have the "Good" sleeves. I can't even use them any longer then a month. Just because the backs of them peel off when I shuffle.

I use them, because they're cheap and come in a nice green colour xD I have so many unused ones, that I can just replace peeling ones.

Lol. I just can't stand having them peel on me though. Even if I had spares. They would be in use already. Since I make alot of decks. As most of you have seen over the years.

I only keep my better decks in sleeves. Gladiator's, Exodia and Evil Heroes mainly.

Nice deck picks. I used to use Evil Heroes. But then I got a JD from a friend. Then I built LS. I will still use Dark Gaia from time to time though.

I never used Dark Gaia. I prefered to use Malicious Fiend and give my opponent Ojama Tokens.

Tokens also do wonders for DG. A raviel and a Valkyrion bring him up to 7500 attack. That and he switches everything to face-up attack mode. As well as negating all flip effects.

Malicious Fiend does that, but without negating fli effects and everything having to attack it.

But your opponent can just skip they're Battle phase. Dark Gaia you know your going to do some damge.

I heard, they go through the Battle Phase, just like the Draw Phase and stuff, even if they don't attack (Although they have to attack if Mally Fiend is around.)

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy.42 View Post
    I heard, they go through the Battle Phase, just like the Draw Phase and stuff, even if they don't attack (Although they have to attack if Mally Fiend is around.)
    As you would know, a turn consists of these stages;
    Draw Phase
    Standby Phase
    Main Phase 1
    Battle Phase
    Main Phase 2
    End Phase

Draw, Standby, MP1 and End Phase are compulsory, the other two do not have to happen, and can be skipped.

That being said, MP2 cannot be performed unless the Battle Phase has occured. You really should already know how a turn plays out, along with all the different stages of the Battle Phase.

If you don't, familiarize yourself with them.

How many tributes does it take to summon Yubel? It has ten stars, but all other monsters I know of with that high a level need some special summon type thing. On the show they only need two, but I don't know how accurate that is.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    How many tributes does it take to summon Yubel? It has ten stars, but all other monsters I know of with that high a level need some special summon type thing. On the show they only need two, but I don't know how accurate that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu Gi Oh Wikia
    Monster cards from Level 1 to Level 4 may be Normal Summoned from the Hand with no cost or restriction (unless the card itself has a restriction against it in its effects). Level 4 monsters are the strongest monsters that may be summoned from the hand in this way, and are thus the most commonly used monsters. Levels 5 and 6 monsters are stronger but either require a Tribute to be Normal Summoned or have a Special Summoning condition, and Level 7 and higher monsters require two Tributes to be Normal Summoned, assuming they may be Normal Summoned at all. Level 8 is usually the highest Level a Monster Card may be if it goes into the Main Deck, though there are rare examples of monsters with higher levels that are not stored in the Extra Deck, such as "Yubel".
    That should answer your question, it appears its two.

If I am using a field card and field barrier when my opponent uses Heavy Storm, will my field spell still be protected by Field Barrier for that one move, or would both of them be destroyed spontaniously?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    If I am using a field card and field barrier when my opponent uses Heavy Storm, will my field spell still be protected by Field Barrier for that one move, or would both of them be destroyed spontaniously?
    Ruling for Field Barrier.

Cards or effects that would destroy all Spell Cards on the field like "Heavy Storm", or all cards on the field, like "Demise, King of Armageddon", can be activated while this card is in play, but the Field Spell Card will not be destroyed.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Hey guys a small question. I am wanting to make a Zombie deck, but I don't have Mezukis or PSZ. Do I absolutly need them or can I make a budget deck that would actually work?

PSZ isn't needed at all.

Mezukis are needed, and they;re only $7.

Have you got Goblin Zombies?

I'd say it helps to have at least on of them. But considering it's you, and your card pool, you could probably make Zombie Stun.

Harry got three copies of the ZW deck and an Il Blud...

That's all you need, it crushed me...T_T

Mezukis and PSZ help though...

Alright thanks guys. I was getting worried that I would have to get the PSZ.... But now I guess I don't.

And I didn't know Mezuki was that cheap. People keep telling me it's 30 dollars. I guess I can invest in some now.

This may have been asked before, but what happens if 2 Goyos smash into each other?

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast