Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cybermew View Post
    This may have been asked before, but what happens if 2 Goyos smash into each other?
    They both die and nothing comes back. Goyo has to be on the field for his effect to activate so they both die, send eachother to the graveyard and neither can activate to bring the other one out.

Licensed to sell intoxicating liquors on these premises
    "This is for have more posts"

Thanks LP.

There is a card which places a counter on a Spell Card, preventing it from being destroyed 1 time.

Anyone remembers the name of that card?

Magic Reflector, a Spell which I believe is from Magician's Force.

So with Cyber Valley's first effect, will it negate the attack since it ends the Battle Phase when its removed, or will it go through?

The monster attacks > You activate the effect > Remove Cyber Valley, draw > Battle Phase ends.

I believe it would be negating the attack...the idea with the card is that you "stop" the attack, so I would suppose so.

Can Volcanic Slicer's effect be used on the first turn? It simply says that once per turn you can inflict 500 points of direct damage to your opponent's life points, but it also says that Volcanic Slicer cannot attack on a turn when you use its effect. Because it can't attack on the first turn anyway, would its effect be usable?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Yes, you can use his effect.

2 questions:

1. can crystal beasts attack when they are in the spell and trapcard zone? i think not but i'm not shure.

2.if a plant monster is removed from graveyard do gigantic cephalotus lose the 200 atk points he get?
    Black: 0389 7985 8218
    I claimed ~Tropius~

1: No, the crystals are useless on their own while in the Spell/Trap zone. They can only attack when inthe monster card zone.
    I can't help you with the other question, though. I do have my own question to add:
    If Neo Spacian Grand Mole attacks DD Warrior Lady and both players choose to use their monsters' effects, what would happen? Both are triggerd by the card battling, not specifically attacking or being attacked, so would they be removed by DD's effect, or bounced back to their owners' hands by Grand Mole's effect?
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

thanks for q1 but about your question: i think its grand mole's effect because he has attacked.i'm not shure.
    Black: 0389 7985 8218
    I claimed ~Tropius~

For Celebi.

DDWL doesn't work.
    Grand Mole works before the Damage Step, while DDWL works after.

And for 705030.

No, it doesn't. If Cepha leaves the field though, it loses the attack.

If I use Soul Exchange, can I tribute one of my foe's monsters and one of mine at once to summon a level 7 or higher monster, or can it only be used for single-tribute monsters?

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    If I use Soul Exchange, can I tribute one of my foe's monsters and one of mine at once to summon a level 7 or higher monster, or can it only be used for single-tribute monsters?
    You can use the Soul Exchange'd monster for anything you'd need to tribute for, level 7 or higher monsters included.

Hey y'all. I have another trading question for you all.

My: E-hero dark gaia+dark fusion

His: gaia knight, force of earth.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by serebii View Post
    Just saw Clair in Dragon's Den and got her phone number (score )

They're both available as commons, and the Gaia Knight is a holo from a starter deck you most likely won't go out and buy. I'd say it wouldn't be a bad trade if you need that level 6 Synchro; if anything, it's in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    They're both available as commons, and the Gaia Knight is a holo from a starter deck you most likely won't go out and buy. I'd say it wouldn't be a bad trade if you need that level 6 Synchro; if anything, it's in your favor.
    Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it. Also, I have another one.

My: destiny hero malicious 1st ed. DP05

His: BRD (tin), Iron chain dragon, Red eyes zombie dragon, Junk synchro+warrior turbo warrior (tin)

o_O Don't do that!

Malicious is worth about 3 times more than the cards you listed. Keep Malicious.

Keep the Malicious.

Alright then, thanks everyone. Would maybe be evened out if, say, he chucked in

- stardust dragon (tin)
    - LOB BEWD (mint)
    - AU$10

Maybe if the Stardust and BRD were ghost rare. Regardless, it's worth more having a Malicious, especially one of the original ultra rare ones. You could do better if you go to a large event and trade or sell.

So, I got a new Chimeratech Fortress Dragon and something occured to me. If my opponent has a Cyber Dragon and another Machine out, can I just summon it with their monsters?

Cause still, I'm siding a Cyber Dragon.

It's been released?!? I want it...

But yes, you can. According to Yugiwikia anyway.

"You can send "Cyber Dragon" and/or Machine-Type Monsters on your opponent's field the Graveyard to Special Summon "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon". You can Special Summon "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" by sending only your opponent's monsters to the Graveyard."

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    So, I got a new Chimeratech Fortress Dragon and something occured to me. If my opponent has a Cyber Dragon and another Machine out, can I just summon it with their monsters?

Cause still, I'm siding a Cyber Dragon.
    "Cyber Dragon" + 1 or more Machine-Type monsters. This monster cannot be used as a Fusion Material Monster. You can only Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by sending the above cards from either side of the field to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) The original ATK of this card is equal to 1000 x the number of Fusion Material Monsters used to Special Summon it.
    Shazzam!!!

Thanks. Turns out that's pretty obvious. Anyway, here's something else. I was testing my Morphtronic deck, and summoned Clefon in attack position, using priority, then activating Torrential Tribute. Would all the monsters get destroyed and then Celfon's effect resolve?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast