Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

So this will be really long, but I'm sorry...

I'm trying to come up with a deck that would play well.
    I've got this list of cards I would use, but not sure what other Trap and Spell cards to use, what other powerful cards to use (aside from Black Rose Dragon, Gandora, and Horus. I have to have those in my deck for something specific...), and how I would really make this all work/ blend my deck to work properly, with more cards, of course.

Here is the list I have so far - Please view Yu-Gi-Oh Wikiafor specifics on cards...
    (The * is for the four I must have; the + is for Tuner monsters; the ~ for Trap/Spell cards; the ? for cards I question to use...)

*Black Rose Dragon
    *Gandora the Dragon of Destruction
    *Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 6
    *Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV 8
    +Deep Sea Diva
    +Hanewata
    +Plaguespreader Zombie
    +Rose, Warrior of Revenge
    Botanical Girl
    Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat
    Cyber Dinosaur
    Dharc the Dark Charmer
    Dragonic Knight
    Lonefire Blossom
    Rescue Cat
    Sea Koala
    Troop Dragon
    ~All-Out Attacks
    ~Giant Trap Hole
    ~Light of Redepmtion?
    ~Seed of Deception
    ~Synchro Deflector

Thanks, all!

doesnt this belong in... ?
    never mind, i think its a too big mix, take out some kind of cards and put more of one of the other types in, otherwise youll draw too much cards u dont need at that moment
    Black: 0389 7985 8218
    I claimed ~Tropius~

Okay, I was looking through my cards and I found something weird.

The two cards I will be talking about are both real.

One of them is Book of Secret Arts. It is a spell equip card

The other is Book of Secret Arts. It is a magic equip card

One of them has a feather pen and the purple spots are darker and the orange spots are brighter.

The other has no pen and the purple spots are lighter and the orange spots are paler.

The thing that scares me is that they have the same set number (SDY***) (I've forgotten the number so I put asterisks) and the same serial number.

So does this mean that one of my Book of Secret Spells cards is more valuable than the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post
    YOUR DOG IS NOT A POKEMON.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurried Rains View Post
    Female Alakazam. Oh hot damn I love a girl with a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azereus View Post
    You don't think a muscular female body builder without a shirt isn't disturbing? I guess we're all different when it comes to social norms...

Quote Originally Posted by Jdrawer View Post
    Okay, I was looking through my cards and I found something weird.

The two cards I will be talking about are both real.

One of them is Book of Secret Arts. It is a spell equip card

The other is Book of Secret Arts. It is a magic equip card

One of them has a feather pen and the purple spots are darker and the orange spots are brighter.

The other has no pen and the purple spots are lighter and the orange spots are paler.

The thing that scares me is that they have the same set number (SDY***) (I've forgotten the number so I put asterisks) and the same serial number.

So does this mean that one of my Book of Secret Spells cards is more valuable than the other?
    A spell card is no different to a magic card. They were just renamed after a couple of sets.

And the one without the quill was a printing error that was in a first batch of SDY. Nothing to be afraid of.

yea i have lots of the same cards but with a different brightness
    I claimed ~Tropius~

I am aware of the ruling that you cannot use Zombie Master's effect if there are no Zombies in your Graveyard, even if one would be in there via the cost. But, because he can revive from both Graves, what if there is a target in the opponent's Graveyard at the time of activation? Can I activate it's effect with no Zombies in my Graveyard, but with Zombies in theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    I am aware of the ruling that you cannot use Zombie Master's effect if there are no Zombies in your Graveyard, even if one would be in there via the cost. But, because he can revive from both Graves, what if there is a target in the opponent's Graveyard at the time of activation? Can I activate it's effect with no Zombies in my Graveyard, but with Zombies in theirs?
    As it requires a card in the graveyard, not yours, either will do fine.

Good then. Thing is that the rulings seemed so literal towards it being your own Grave, but hey I'm willing to rule in my own favor.

If I Chalice Mist Archfiend, does it still die in the End Phase? To its worded as it does because Chalice says it works until end phase, when Mist Archfiend would die.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    If I Chalice Mist Archfiend, does it still die in the End Phase? To its worded as it does because Chalice says it works until end phase, when Mist Archfiend would die.
    The way I understand the rules, you choose which way simultaneous effects kick in, but I THINK the minute you choose for Chalice to stop, Mist Archfiend is gone.

I just wondering how dose Crystal counter work do I put 5 in my spell or trap zone or 4?

also if I use battle mania (thing that the right name) to force my opponent to attack and on there battle phase use half or nothing which either they pick to attack with half attack points or end there battle phase. what would happen?
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

im making a twilight deck for the upcomming twilight edition but i was wondering if i should keep my counter fairies and sanctuary in the sky out of it? im gonna use yubel in it, i loooove that card. she...he...uum its sooo awesome
    I claimed ~Tropius~

If you mean Twilight as in Lightsworn tech'd with DAD and other Darks, then I don't recommend any of those.

no not those, more like dark & light fairies and fiends from the gx boosters and some of 5ds, you know what i mean?
    I claimed ~Tropius~

Quote Originally Posted by 705030 View Post
    no not those, more like dark & light fairies and fiends from the gx boosters and some of 5ds, you know what i mean?
    That's not a Twilight deck then :\

i just call it twilight cuz light + dark = twilight and the cards im gonna use are mostly from that pack, its never 'officially' said that twilight is the lightsworn D.A.D (<-but if i pull out this one ill use him for sure )
    maybe i should put up a deck list but then i first need to know about tASiS and counter fairies (i highly doubt that you would say yes but i like them) but k, then ill call it light&dark-angel-fiend-deck-with-too-much-high-leveled-cards
    Last edited by Tropios; 16th November 2009 at 7:46 PM.
    I claimed ~Tropius~

You're thinking of Chaos Faries.

ok then, third time good time: should i use those in my chaos fairies deck?
    I claimed ~Tropius~

I'm sure some varitiation of Chaos Counter Faries is vaible, but I wouldn't say Yubel and Sanctuary would help much.

k, ill keep sanctuary for the fairies without any fiends deck, but i wanna try yubel, i wanna it in almost every deck, im gonna buy ptdn till i have it
    I claimed ~Tropius~

Or you could make a Yubel deck. With the Gemini support you can make use of Doom Shaman.

And don't buy pack after pack for a cheap super rare. Yubel and the second form is probably about $10 total, not even, and the final form can't be too much.

o, i also need other cards from that pack, thats why i buy the pack, cuz buying them all apart will be too expensive
    I claimed ~Tropius~

Be less expensive than buying single packs and hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by 705030 View Post
    o, i also need other cards from that pack, thats why i buy the pack, cuz buying them all apart will be too expensive
    The odds of pulling a super is one thing, but pulling the one you want? You would spend exponentially less on buying the single card. And it depends on what these "other cards" are; you can proft so much more form just trading and buyinf singles.

uuum i almost need 2/3 of the pack, and some of them are expensive, but im mainly searching yubel ill buy like 5 packs and if i pull out yubel then ill only buy 1 if im buying other packs, if i dont, ill just buy yubel
    I claimed ~Tropius~

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast