Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official SPPf Alternate TCG Questions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    So what cards can't you get in packs that you can only get then in tins?
    As far as I could find out, 4 so far: Plasma, Rocket Warrior, Panther Warrior & Vorse Raider.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

As far as I could find out, 4 so far: Plasma, Rocket Warrior, Panther Warrior & Vorse Raider.
    Then what packs can you get doomfire in?

Volcanic Doomfire is the cover card of Force of the Breaker.

As for the other 2007 tins:
    Sapphire Pegasus = Force of the Breaker
    Grand Neos = Strike of Neos
    Plasma = Only in Tin
    Rainbow Dragon = Tactical Evolution
    Plasma Vice = Gladiator's Assault (note the tin came out before the set)
    Volcanic Doomfire = Force of the Breaker

Rainbow Dragon and Volcanic Doomfire are also the cover cards of their set...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Thank you very much.

Though if you want those single cards themselves, it's better you just get the tin.

actually...like Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend, the tin versions are only Ł4 for the singles
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

what are these monster cards that white instead of the brown and light yellow?

Synchro monsters, they're the new game mechanic. Go to UDE's site if you want the basics and gameplay for them, as I am too sleepy to type. I'll still give a general rundown.

Synchro monsters are new mmonsters that are like a cross between Fusion and Ritual monsters. They can only be initially summoned via Synchro Summon. You need to have a Tuner monster on the field, along with a non-Tuner monster with equal levels on your side of the field before performing a Synchro Summon. You send those to the Graveyard, and bam, a Synchro monster comes from your Extra Deck.

In Depth:
    Synchro Monsters are a new card type introduced with Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. They are not placed in the main deck, they go into the 'Extra Deck' (previously known as the Fusion Deck). Synchro Monsters are summoned when you send 1 'Tuner' monster (a monster with the word 'tuner' next to it's classification, e.g. 'Warrior/Tuner') and 1 or more non-tuner monsters (monsters that aren't tuners, these can be anything from normal monsters, effect monsters or even other synchro monsters) from your side of the field to the graveyard.

Here's an example of a synchro summon:
    1) Special Summon Cyber Dragon
    2) Summon Junk Synchron
    3) Tribute both Cyber Dragon (LV5) and Junk Synchron (LV3) to Synchro Summon Stardust Dragon (LV8) from your Extra Deck.
    SUCCESS!

Here's a FAILED Synchro Summon:
    1) Special Summon Cyber Dragon (LV5)
    2) Summon Jutte Fighter (LV2)
    3) Use Monster Reborn on your Speed Warrior (LV2)
    4) Their total levels equal 9 so you cannot tribute them for the summon of a level 8 monster.

Ok I think i got it
    you need one tuner class monster and 1 or more non tuner monster and they must all equal the same combine star level of the synchro monster your trying to summon. right
    I think i stay with cyber end for awhile as i don't have any tuner or synchro monsters plus it easier using him.

Yeah

Also, synchro monsters are actually extremely easy to summon, way easier than fusions.

I'm just use to fusions that all.

But remember, you can only use any combination of 15 Fusions and/or Synchros now. The extra deck has a 15 card minimum now.

15 card Maximum. Not minimum

Speaking of which; here's osmetihng I learned form my judge the other day. Apparently, despite all those rulings that were originally laid out, you still must have 0 or 15 cards in your Side Deck.

Two questions, One, is it still called tribute summoning in the english yugioh game, or is it now advance summoning.

the other, if your opponent takes a monster from your graveyard via Monster Reborn, and then you destroy it, Which graveyard does it go to, I personally can't remember.

"Advance Summon" and "Release" were only changed in the OCG; so no.

It goes back to the card's owner's Graveyard. So if your opponent uses Reborn on your monster, and it gets destroyed, it goes back to your own Graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by cybermew View Post
    15 card Maximum. Not minimum
    Oh yeah....why did I get the two words mixed up?

But yeah, apparently in official tournaments you still have to have a side deck of 0 or 15 cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior View Post
    Oh yeah....why did I get the two words mixed up?

But yeah, apparently in official tournaments you still have to have a side deck of 0 or 15 cards.
    Is the Side-Deck thing well known? I mean that it hasn't changed?

Well, according to Upperdeck's Tournament policy it's still either 0 or 15 (to avoid cheating I presume). But the rule changes did say up to 15 cards.....it's a bit stupid.

Can you use monster reborn on Synchros monsters?
    And use Synchros with a synchros monster and tuner monster?

If the Synchro was properly summoned first, then sent to the Graveyard, you can use Monster Reborn/Call of the Haunted/Premature Burial all you want.

Syncros aren't Tuners, so they may be used in a Synchro summoned.

Thank you, i got a deck that had syncros so unite i finish my cyber deck and CB deck i use it.

Here's a question I discovered while xperimenting with a new fun deck. If Junk Syhncron uses it's effect to Special Summon Hand of Nephthys, could you still use her effect to summon the Phoenix? Even though her effect is negated, the text states that her effect is a "Tribute to activate" effect.

Now, if Skill Drain was out, you can use Exiled Force and Stardust's effect, right? So the same should work with Hand. Not sure though, anyone have an idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    Here's a question I discovered while xperimenting with a new fun deck. If Junk Syhncron uses it's effect to Special Summon Hand of Nephthys, could you still use her effect to summon the Phoenix? Even though her effect is negated, the text states that her effect is a "Tribute to activate" effect.

Now, if Skill Drain was out, you can use Exiled Force and Stardust's effect, right? So the same should work with Hand. Not sure though, anyone have an idea?
    Interesting, well, it would work just like Exiled Force...

I think.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast