Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hungry For The Good Life! (552)

Hybrid View

Default Hungry For The Good Life! (552)

The Gluttonous Swinub at Mr. Backlot's!

On their travels, Ash & Co. arrive at the Pokémon Mansion owned by Mr. Backlot. When they arrive there, they meet a wild Swinub whom eats all the food that they cooked...to make matters worse, Team Rocket arrive intent on capturing all the Pokémon in the garden including Ash & Co.'s Pokémon. Can Ash & Co. save their Pokémon and stop Swinub from eating all the food?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Yep this is the episode Dawn captures a swinub. Sadly I will don't think swinub is a good match for Dawn. Does anyone agree or diagree with me?
    workin on it

The very first day when I saw Swinub, I thought it was going to be Brock's. Too bad Dawn caught it. Anyway, I guess I'll have to deal with it. :l Also, as I said in the other thread, I really liked the maid's outfit ^^. It looked pretty. <3

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Riano Ostergarro View Post
    Yep this is the episode Dawn captures a swinub. Sadly I will don't think swinub is a good match for Dawn. Does anyone agree or diagree with me?
    I agree with you, giving Swinub to Dawn was a mistake.

At least if it had gone to Brock, he'd know how to battle with it properly.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Snover View Post
    I agree with you, giving Swinub to Dawn was a mistake.

At least if it had gone to Brock, he'd know how to battle with it properly.
    Why not? Im sure its ok for Dawn
    Cool site to Watch Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonBluev View Post
    Why not? Im sure its ok for Dawn
    It's not really the most appealing for a contest is it?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Anything can be appealing in a contest. That's why we see stuff like Dusclops, Venusaur and Slowbro in the final rounds.

Yeah she should keep the maid outfit that will be funny. Your right it does look cute on her.
    workin on it

Can anyone tell me what attacks Swinub used?

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I only know for sure that it used Take Down. The other attack could be either Ice Shard or Power Snow, but I'm not entirely sure.

Swinub reminds me of Wurmple. I'm happy it's with Dawn.

So I heard that the maid tells Dawn that there is a contest in Celestic Town, interesting, although not unexpected....
    Dawn did get Swinub after all, oh well.
    I'm back

I for one am glad that Swinub went to Dawn. She might hve a badly needed Mamoswine one day.

this swinub takes pig to a whole new level. i think it eats more then munchlax and snorlax combined(sarcasime) but still it eats alot. this thing is a supre pig.

damn dawn why did she have to have it. well hopefully brock gets a new pokemon sometime, 3 pokemon isn't enough for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    this swinub takes pig to a whole new level. i think it eats more then munchlax and snorlax combined(sarcasime) but still it eats alot. this thing is a supre pig.

damn dawn why did she have to have it. well hopefully brock gets a new pokemon sometime, 3 pokemon isn't enough for anyone.
    Brock went all of AG with three pokemon, he can do it again. =)

Quote Originally Posted by mew-the original View Post
    Brock went all of AG with three pokemon, he can do it again. =)
    well still he had 4 in the end of the 3rd gen seires. and i think he should have another 4-5 in the end of 4th gen serires, so only 1-2 more pokemon for him to get. ryhorn is a good opion and swinub should have been his.

Which is Kannagi Town again?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
    Which is Kannagi Town again?
    Celestic Town
    I'm back

Looking at this particular Swinub it doesn't fit Brock even thinking of Swinub in general it doesn't seem like a good Pokemon for him.

I'm glad Swinub went to Dawn.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Mamoswine is too sexy for Hikari.
    That's my only objection to it.
    She can't handle how adorable Ground types are. >:

well i dont like this swinub. i dont like the pokemon at all but i gusse the only real reason to give the gang one is to get pass the snow routes. also i gusse to show off mamoswine

Well, after watching this episode, I can say that Dawn really deserved Swinub.

She was the one who had the idea to feed it, she was the one that tried to save it and the other Pokemon when Ash feel off the TR Mecha, and she was the one who battled with it to stop Team Rocket. Brock...did nothing of interest besides that loud "SATOSHIIIII!".

And talk about never seen Pokemon, when's the last time we saw Igglybuff and Cleffa, AKA "the Johto baby rejects"? Seeing Pichu and Azuril was cool. And we had Paul's Elekid for a while. So what are they waiting for with Magby?

Overall, a pretty fun episode, and Dawn has a nice future powerhouse.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by ZgonDuck View Post
    Well, after watching this episode, I can say that Dawn really deserved Swinub.

She was the one who had the idea to feed it, she was the one that tried to save it and the other Pokemon when Ash feel off the TR Mecha, and she was the one who battled with it to stop Team Rocket. Brock...did nothing of interest besides that loud "SATOSHIIIII!".

And talk about never seen Pokemon, when's the last time we saw Igglybuff and Cleffa, AKA "the Johto baby rejects"? Seeing Pichu and Azuril was cool. And we had Paul's Elekid for a while. So what are they waiting for with Magby?

Overall, a pretty fun episode, and Dawn has a nice future powerhouse.
    You obviously have a problem with your thinking skills. If this is a bit rude, please punish me. I'll accept it with grace.

If the writers decided to give that pig to Brock, then he could have done more in this episode besides your accusations of "SATOSHI!!".

Please don't stack images; The maximum height allowed is 420 pixels. Please read the rules.

I can't believe some people are shocked it went to DAwn. It was obvious right from the very beginning.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

It'll be weird seeing Dawn with a Piloswine eventually, but I'm sure it'll be cool.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast