Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hungry For The Good Life! (552)

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post
    Asuming the game is accurate to the level,that swinub should be at least in level 32,so it might even evolve soon after the 11th movie ppl!
    Games =/= Anime
    Levels don't exist
    yadda yadda yadda.

But to what S. Suikun stated, It's true, The fans can never be happy unless they get their way. y'all just need to get over it and watch the stupid show show.

Did anyone else know that Ash and Dawn can jump like...really really high for being 10 year olds? O_o
    Sorry, Scratch that. For being HUMAN? >_>

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Games =/= Anime
    Levels don't exist
    yadda yadda yadda.

But to what S. Suikun stated, It's true, The fans can never be happy unless they get their way. y'all just need to get over it and watch the stupid show show.

Did anyone else know that Ash and Dawn can jump like...really really high for being 10 year olds? O_o
    Sorry, Scratch that. For being HUMAN? >_>

well i can be happy with w/e happens but people want their way more. i can handel swinub with dawn i gusse but still i know the brock&swinub wanters r piss. but w/e

and yah they look like they can jump like atless 4-8 feet. like pokemon needs more realistic themes. whats next pigs flying? well i gusse swinub could grow wings and fly(sarcasim) but still pokemon is realted to the games more then it's realted to real life.

yeah...i know that games and anime are somehow related(locations,gyms,certain characters like mr backlot himself...etc) but the levels are something that has never been respected so far.
    I just wanted to point that out in case swinub get victim of a future after-movie evolution spree too soon
    Ash and Dawn might overshadow MJ with their jumping capabilities...i`m sure that they "know how to play game"

Pokemon and physics don't seem to match. Either that or humans in the Pokemon universe are pretty darn durable. Falls like that would kill lesser mortals.

It was a good episode. It was nice to see cute little baby Pokemon. I'm happy that Swinub went to Dawn. But I think Ethier Brocks needs a Pokemon Evolved or catch a new Pokemon.

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

An excellent episode overall. Dawn gets to act like the hero for this one and gets a new Pokemon as well. Swinub will definitely be one good Pokemon for her. Also, good music choices, especially that one from the Lucario movie. Nice to see it used all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliksem View Post
    Pokemon and physics don't seem to match. Either that or humans in the Pokemon universe are pretty darn durable. Falls like that would kill lesser mortals.
    Or Team Rocket suffering from about 550 explosions and what not.

Now that Dawn has Swinub, all we need is a Purple Poffin that makes it bloat.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

i think that dawn will trade swinub to brock for his happiney
    i just dont see dawn with a mamoswine

^ *starts preparing the fire because youre gonna get FLAMED*

I always thought it was pretty obvious that Dawn would get Swinub when we saw it, which is a good thing. (I do admit, I wish Ash had caught it back in Johto (Or Gligar for that matter). Its when you see how much better the teams are now theyre appreciating pokemon like Gliscor, Yanmega and Mamoswine that you realise how bad Johto REALLY was)
    Come to The Caption Contest, where everyone is a winner Unless you lose

well i gusse we can all say pokemon and reality dont match. the only things they do like us is breath, eat, sleep, clean selfs, useing a restroom(i think :|), and some other everyday human things. but we cnt jump 4-8 feet, we cant surive about like a million blast off in the air and land where ever. and so many other things not possible for us. ohwell.

but i wish mamoswine could have been introduce in a other way. i dont like the whole swinub evoultion line. and mamoswine(around 7-8 feet) with a girl who has pokemon who r very small doest fit. at less brock has some big pokemon at home and the gym. i hope brock get a ryhorn. it suits him well

well i gusse we can all say pokemon and reality dont match. the only things they do like us is breath, eat, sleep, clean selfs, useing a restroom(i think :|), and some other everyday human things. but we cnt jump 4-8 feet, we cant surive about like a million blast off in the air and land where ever. and so many other things not possible for us. ohwell.

but i wish mamoswine could have been introduce in a other way. i dont like the whole swinub evoultion line. and mamoswine(around 7-8 feet) with a girl who has pokemon who r very small doest fit. at less brock has some big pokemon at home and the gym. i hope brock get a ryhorn. it suits him well

If there's anything this episode did right, it was wrap Munchlax in pig-skin, while curiously negating the initiation of an urge for me to boot it a couple of yards.

I still think Swinub is a rather bland pokémon in general, but at least now I have a reason to like it a little.

When Swinlub was eating all of those poffins Dawn was acting shockingly cavalier. I expected her to freak out like her Pokemon<~ I liked the part when Swinlub got fat. That was so adorable :3

Alright a new Pokemon! Woohoo!
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by DieChavsDie View Post
    I always thought it was pretty obvious that Dawn would get Swinub when we saw it
    It was.

Quote Originally Posted by Torterra14 View Post
    i think that dawn will trade swinub to brock for his happiney
    i just dont see dawn with a mamoswine
    Yeah...it won't happen just because of that. People said the same thing about May and Blaziken/Venusaur, Ash and Gligar, Brock and any of his water-types.

She won't trade it.

"Oooh, children. It's okay if you steal from other people and act like a rude glutton as long as you do it in a cute way. Everyone else will find a reason to understand!"

Yeah, Gravy, I wanted to boot that pig right out of... every scene it hogged *rimshot* Can we return to harsher/more strict trainers that, although the main characters may think the CotD's training is tough, at least their pokemon are well disciplined and still loved.
    This, "Oh, we'll gloss over the fact that this piggy is destroying the effort we put into making poffins just cause it likes them sooo much! Oh, and of course we must make an extra big batch just for it because that's the way we make everyone happy instead of promoting moderation!" attitude is kind of worrying if that's the message being taught to school kids.

Although Croagunk never ceases to be filled with Win and Jelly (but mainly Win)
    Last edited by Porygandrew; 5th July 2008 at 6:41 AM.

Wow! Shocker! I had no idea that...
    1. Dawn would catch a new pokemon
    2. It would be a Swinub

Now it is really getting to be almost Johto all over again. I assume that Swinub will evenually evolve into Mamoswine, but I do' know.
    If only Pokemon were real... oh, to dream.

I like the part where the two Pichu were talking behind Croagunk's back. lol. It was pretty funny. <~

THE END.

you know in the beginning i thought that swinub was for brock, btw can anybody tell me what moves swinub has?

i'm currently on antartica, it might take a while untill i'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by (s.i.e) View Post
    btw can anybody tell me what moves swinub has?
    It knows Take Down and Ice shard, if I remember correctly.

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    I like the part where the two Pichu were talking behind Croagunk's back. lol. It was pretty funny. <~
    I liked it too. The part where everyone was playing was cute.

Quote Originally Posted by (s.i.e) View Post
    you know in the beginning i thought that swinub was for brock, btw can anybody tell me what moves swinub has?
    Ice Shard and Take Down.

Imagina how much this thing will eat as a Mamoswine.
    Dawn needs a powerhouse pokemon as the rest are bit strong but mostly focus on beauty.
    Brock needs Happiny to chill with Nurse Joy

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

It is just a show people, who cares if Swinub likes to eat a lot...I don't considering that stealing.

Originally posted by HoennMaster
    It is just a show people, who cares if Swinub likes to eat a lot...I don't considering that stealing.
    I agree. May's Munchlax ate a lot; no one said anything about it. Okay, maybe it was because he has Munch in his name. But still, Swinub is cool with me. Just because it eats a lot of poke-food doesn't mean anything. Brock can make more food. Speaking of Brock and food: isn't it strange how he has almost a whole kitchen is his pack? Just something to ponder about.
    If only Pokemon were real... oh, to dream.

did anyone else find it amusing that when Monica (the maid) ran out to inform Urayama that the food's been stolen, she seems completely oblivious to the giant Rocket mecha hovering in front of them and the fact that all the Pokemon were kidnapped? Speaking of the mecha, that was definitely one of the Rocket Dan's better uses of a pitfall (though they're still not very bright about stopping for a celebratory meal). I'd also like to give special mention to Hikari's animation when she fell through that hole XD (but what the hell are Rocket Dan trying to do? Kill her and the Urimoo they just captured? Well, at least they landed on a shrub instead of that screwy "bounce off the ground" crap that Kasumi and Masato pulled almost three years ago).

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast