Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting Fear with Fear (553)

OMG THAT GLISCOR IS SO ADORABLE.
    D:
    Freakin' amazing.
    Lol.
    A good evo episode, in my opinion. :3

Any new Pokémon on Gary's side? Did Gary used a Pokémon anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Prominence View Post
    Any new Pokémon on Gary's side? Did Gary used a Pokémon anyway?

i didn't c a new one and he used unbreon agaisn't gligar. but gligar got scared. other then that no new pokemon on gary's side

Even though I liked Gligar's personality, I hope it changed. I, honestly, can't see a Gliscor that cries and get scared easily. <~

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    Even though I liked Gligar's personality, I hope it changed. I, honestly, can't see a Gliscor that cries and get scared easily. <~
    I think it will still act the same, it will probably just be more confident in its battle abilities and wont be afraid to fight.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    ^ from bmgf..

Heh, I think we'll have to get used to this scene from now on.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Man Gliscor didn't learn a new attack.Thats okay,I mean we got an evolution from the main group yes.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

I hope someone puts the episode online very soon. Can't wait to see it, even though it's RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster95 View Post
    Man Gliscor didn't learn a new attack.Thats okay,I mean we got an evolution from the main group yes.
    Meh, I'm sure Gliscor will learn some neat attack later.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yeah, Glion only knows two real attacks since sand attack is pretty useless so it's kinda guaranteed to learn/show off a new move next time it appears.

Tee-hee, bigger face glomping. I'm glad Gliscor didn't completely suffer a loss of personality like Glalie did.

It was a great episode...Gilgar got cured of his/her battle fear and evolved into Gliscor in the process of saving ash`s butt...
    I wonder what will be the 3rd and 4th move for ash`s gliscor

Idk if this was noticed, But we're back to the original Kaze no Message, No more Poka poka version.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by Cazak View Post
    2 questions:
    1) Is Gliscor so huge because it used the Razor Fang to evolve?
    2) Is Gliscor going to remain extra-large?

I haven't seen the episode pics yet, so I don't know.
    2) No, Gliscor is going to shrink after they wash him.

Quote Originally Posted by kpt25 View Post
    It was a great episode...Gilgar got cured of his/her battle fear and evolved into Gliscor in the process of saving ash`s butt...
    I wonder what will be the 3rd and 4th move for ash`s gliscor
    Hopefully Dark pulse and Fire fang,or Stone edge.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

gliscor most likely will learn a dark move for the next gym and maybe gullioted(however u spell it) if it had that then one hit and the pokemon is out

I loved how Staravia was carrying Ash's back pack it looked like it was going to Staravia school.

I also like Ash's Gliscor, its definately going to be one of Ash's strongest Sinnoh Pokemon.

Although no new move is rather disappointing, hopefully Gliscor will learn something more useful against Fantina.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Why are people so obsessed with Gliscor learning a Dark Type move?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

i'd like to see it get night slash and brick break as moves, personally

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

This vampire-riffic episode is brought to you by Count Dracula, Count Blacula, and Count Chocula. All dark creatures of the night who suck the blood out of the innocent and burn in the light. We are fortunate enough to bring you an exclusive interview with each of these creatures:

Count Dracula:
    "I think Turtvig being the unvavering negotiator is about as entertaining as ven Mudkip did it. Vich is about as entertaining as vatching a blood-drained corpse decompose. Also, Gligar is a very inaccurate stereotype of us vampires. Ve are not all sexually-conflicted goofballs. Sure, ve like to assault our victims unsuspectingly, and occasionally ve like to vear pink ven ve throw parties vith the undead, but this is an insult. I'm too mad to vatch the rest of this episode. Take it from here, Blacula."

Count Blacula:
    "Yo, sup, dawgs. I wanna make it clear that I'm no stereotype, either. Got that, homes? Don't make me pop a cap in yo ***, foo. Whoa ****, man! It's that dude from them early episodes! What's his face? Oh, yeah - Barry! Barry Oak! And he's got some fang-lookin' thang! Whatcha call it again? Oh right - the Razor Fang! Man, back in the day, I had a razor fang, too. But then gingivitis kicked in, and all I got left are these plastic vampire teeth from after the dentist pulled my real ones out. Remember to brush twice and floss once each day, kids. Man, this episode's makin' me too sad, dawg. Take it away, Count Chocula!"

Count Chocula:
    "Vat? Finally? It's my turn? Good timing, too, as I just finished my bowl of General Mills' Count Chocula cereal, part of this balanced breakfast. Vell, vaddya know, it's Team Rocket. Who didn't they discontinue them instead of discontinuing my cereal (in certain stores)? Voh snap, Muku.BIRD, along vith some harmless vind and smoke, just exploded! And eww! Canned fruit! That's vat your parents vant you to eat, kids! But you know you can't resist the scrumptious taste of Count Chocula's cereal!"

In case that dialogue was even less funny than I intended, I'll take it from here:
    - Mukubird wearing Ash's backpack = Muku.PICKNICKER (Gimme a break, I haven't done a Muku joke in months)
    - I swear, the Pokemon world must have some very poor bridge maintenence, considering how every single one the gang walks across collapses.
    - Not only does Ash have superhuman jumping abilities, but he's able to destroy the laws of physics by falling faster!
    - Enter Gliscor. Let us endure another two years of Oaking speculation.

Like the Swinub episode before it, this felt pretty standard and didn't really feel any different than any other evolution episode. Gary honestly didn't do much, which was a little disappointing. The biggest saving graces were a few humorous bits in the first half with Gligar's crazy antics. Whether or not Gliscor is to keep that wackiness remains to be seen.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

It's bizarre... Jesse's new Yanmega took down Staravia. Sure, it didn't mattle, but it's good to see that it still retains some of its initial strength; even though it was subpar for its species.

As for Glion... eh... he still doesn't seem to be that powerful. Here's to hoping he has a defensive playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    - Not only does Ash have superhuman jumping abilities, but he's able to destroy the laws of physics by falling faster!
    I don't think Ash did defy the laws of physics, Gligar can glide Ash can't so I think it makes since why Ash fell faster.

But what do I know floating objects probably fall at the same speed as not floating objects

As for Glion... eh... he still doesn't seem to be that powerful. Here's to hoping he has a defensive playstyle
    I disagree that Steel wing that sliced through that Gliscor contraption was strong and that X-scissor to that stinger was powerful as well.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliksem View Post
    It's bizarre... Jesse's new Yanmega took down Staravia. Sure, it didn't mattle, but it's good to see that it still retains some of its initial strength; even though it was subpar for its species.
    Keep in mind it wasn't alone, Seviper helped out as well, anyone can lose when it comes to gang attacks.

Where did Brave Bird go though i wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Where did Brave Bird go though i wonder.
    Staravia didn't have much screentime after the Veilstone City (arc) so that's probably why we haven't seen brave bird in a long time. They've focused on Buizel and Gligar/Gliscor though Turtwig's energy ball did make an appearance in this episode.

where did ash get the razor fang? from gary?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast