Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fighting Fear with Fear (553)

he he, gliscor looks very cute, what was it's moveset again?

I remember only 2 of them right now:
    1-X-Sciccor
    2-Steel Wing

Quote Originally Posted by (s.i.e) View Post
    he he, gliscor looks very cute, what was it's moveset again?
    Steel Wing, Sand Attack and X-Scissor.

And here I was thinking Gliscor would exclusively beat up TR. Why did Pikachu have to finish this one?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Apparently it also knows Metal Claw. I must say that I shall miss Gligar. It never got a chance to do anything successful...but it was so darn cute! Gligar is now my favorite pokémon of Ash's. I am sort of mad that Pikachu finished off Team Rocket and not Gliscor.

Can someone post a pic of Staravia with the backpack...I want to see what the big fuss is.

So what was with the Lake Valor part then? The summary originally said they were there again.

Also, will someone explain what was going on with Gligar throughout the episode? Like why it was always crying and why Ash looks like he is yelling at it.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Also, will someone explain what was going on with Gligar throughout the episode? Like why it was always crying and why Ash looks like he is yelling at it.
    Ash was gettting irritated at it because it kept freaking out, crying, flying back and crash landing on him whenever an attack was aimed at it during the practice battling.

Really cute though, especially it's expression after it's battle with Paul's Gliscor was brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Trainer View Post
    Ash was gettting irritated at it because it kept freaking out, crying, flying back and crash landing on him whenever an attack was aimed at it during the practice battling.
    Indeed. Ash was mad because Gligar kept freaking out even though it was the one who wanted to have a practice battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Trainer View Post
    Really cute though, especially it's expression after it's battle with Paul's Gliscor was brought up.
    Reminds me of when someone mentions Professor Ivy's name to Brock. XD

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Steel View Post
    Indeed. Ash was mad because Gligar kept freaking out even though it was the one who wanted to have a practice battle.
    I think it was Paul's Gliscor that traumatized it. Remember it didn't seem to mind battling Buneary. Heck it even got a direct hit from Ice Beam.

Guys, Gliscor knows four moves.
    1. Steel Wing
    2. X-Scissor
    3. Sand-Attack
    4. Endevour (sorry if spelled wrong)
    If only Pokemon were real... oh, to dream.

Yep, it was because of Paul's Gliscor that it became afraid of even attacking its foe, freaking out whenever it made eye contact with Turtwig and Buizel, as well as when a tame Shadow Ball from Umbreon flew past it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenTurtwig View Post
    Guys, Gliscor knows four moves.
    1. Steel Wing
    2. X-Scissor
    3. Sand-Attack
    4. Endevour (sorry if spelled wrong)
    Um you're going to have to tell me when it used Endeavor or Metal Claw (for those who said Metal Claw, because the only attack I saw were Steel Wing, and X-scissor. If you're referring to the cage or the tree. X-scissor was always used (note the X, metal claw does not produce a bluish X) and when Gligar took down the tree it used steel wing hence why its "wings" glowed.

Metal Claw would've been redundant seeing as how it has steel wing (Before anyone points it out Gliscor is not part steel so I don't care if Pikachu has more than one electric attack or Chimchar has more than one fire). And Endeavor never saw it being used (Plus Gligar nor Gliscor can learn it).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Not only that, but Gliscor can, in no way, learn Endeavor through any means. >_>

Imagine Ash's Gliscor and Paul's Gliscor battling with each other...Guess who's wins....??? But, I will vote for Ash's
    My Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team

Why did Pikachu have to be the finisher on TR AGAIN? Couldn't Gliscor beat them up by itself?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Sorry guys, Gligar doesn't know Endevour. I read the paragraph wrong on the Serebii homepage =).
    If only Pokemon were real... oh, to dream.

Heh, wonder what Prof. Oak will think when he sees GHliscor.

Hopefully, he won't see him for a while for us to find out.

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?, -Dr. Seuss

So what was with the Lake Valor part then?
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Must have been Shigeru heading for there (or already went there) to research about Azelf or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ZgonDuck View Post
    Hopefully, he won't see him for a while for us to find out.
    Would be pretty funny though.

I think Staravia seeing Gligar "evolve" might signify something
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I think Staravia seeing Gligar "evolve" might signify something
    Yeah, maybe we'll get a Staraptor post-movie.

I really like Gliscor's art and it is really fascinating....I hope Gliscor help Ash winning more battles and include Pokemon League too...

Oo..is it??? Hope Staravia will evolve into Staraptor too...I want more pokemon-evolution series....and if Staravia evolves, it may evolves after the 11th movie...Yeah...
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 8th July 2008 at 5:06 PM. Reason: double post
    My Pokemon Omega Ruby Team

My Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team

I think Gilscor looked kinda handsome (don't laugh or I'll kill you).

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Hm, I first thought that Ash's Gliscor was much bigger than Pauls' by looking at the Winds Of Change episode, but looking a the Chimchar Rage episode again, they're likely the same size. Oh well.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast