Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Glitch Report Thread

Default The Official Glitch Report Thread

I've seen several threads reporting glitches involving Poison, etc. I'd like all reports of these to go in here now. ANY NEW THREADS MAKING SAID REPORTS WILL BE CLOSED.

Thanks!

- Trip
    AIM: Just One Trip | YIM: murky_krow | Google Talk: murkykrow (at) gmail (dot) com

RabbitEars

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - Rush "Witch Hunt"

OrigamiGryphon Guest

Thank you for making an official thread Trip, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience my other thread may have caused.

In case anyone missed it, here's my paralyzing Keen Eye Spearow once more:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...irl/Glitch.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiGryphon
    In case anyone missed it, here's my paralyzing Keen Eye Spearow once more:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...irl/Glitch.jpg
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's hilarious! Do you think the coding messed up with that for Synchronize?

Dang, this is confusing. First, the two threads were combined, then split up, oh well. So I might as well mention my glitch. The infamous Thunderbolt Glitch happened on my Fire Red, and a few other people have mentioned this happened on theirs too.

in the moment of ultra-light
    when the fire burns black
    & each & every second in the flame
    we divide & sub-divide &
    each time a cell splits off we
    become a new flesh - a new flesh
    a new self - a new self
    into infinity

In the pokemon league indigo plateau mart her little white thing that is usually in front of her is 1 tile to far up

I found another one but I don't remembewr

Shinies: Lots from chaining, several from SRing, a couple random ones. Just ask if you really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leaf
    I suggest yuou stop playing pokemon right now, as it has clearly impaired your eyesight. Your inability to see the sticky topic withthe almost exact same title as this one just goes to prove that you are either staring at the screen for to long, or your excessive masturbation has actually lead to prepubescent blindness. My bets are on the former, but please, go see an optician now, before I have to warn you for being an idiot and reposting stuff because you don't bother to look before playing with the posting buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by HellKorn
    Dang, this is confusing. First, the two threads were combined, then split up, oh well. So I might as well mention my glitch. The infamous Thunderbolt Glitch happened on my Fire Red, and a few other people have mentioned this happened on theirs too.
    Sorry. I don't know who, but another mod must have decided to merge the threads, even though I did not. I split them again and closed the other one.

I'll restate what I said in the last one: If I had wanted the threads merged, don't you think I'd have done it myself?

- Trip
    AIM: Just One Trip | YIM: murky_krow | Google Talk: murkykrow (at) gmail (dot) com

RabbitEars

Random Guest

I'm sorry. I tend to like to merge threads when a question's posted outside of them...I didn't realize that the other guy had posted before you, Trip.

I haven't noticed any glitches yet. Lucky me.

Yesterday,i entered to the diggglet's cave,and then my charizard got poisoned when i exit the cave O_o
    The awesome banner was made by Drayano

The Metanitar

Version: Diamond
    Name: Silver
    Friend Code: 0559 3411 3765

My friend was playing her game and a MissingNO appeared. I didn't see anything except the picture though because she shut it off too fast. It looked like the Question Mark in the Circle MissingNo in Ruby/Sapphire.

Pelipper Guest

We have 6 glitches discovered:

1.- A VS Seeker with ?? steps to recharge.

2.- An unobeying Doduo used Pursuit instead of Tri-Attack (thats normal), but the pursuit froze the foe pokemon.

3.- Spearow's Keen Eye acted as Synchronize

4.- Missigno. ? as a wild pokemon.

5.- The "normal" thunderbolt glitch

6.- Poison stat when you leave the diggle's cave

I need more proof of the 1, 2 and 4, like an image or something. I believe you, but i doubt that everyone will believe that without enough proof. The others are common and the keen eye's glitch has been proved with an image.
    ♪Crystal Mew♪, i dont understand your glitch.

I don't have a camera or something. But I sware it happened! I saw it with my own eyes! But we never encountered it again...

Pelipper Guest

I dont need an image for proof. If another one founds it, its enough proof to me.

hey the keen eye link doesnt work for me can you post the image?

Edit: it worked nbut heres the image since the link doesnt work too well

Last edited by pika_power; 27th September 2004 at 11:10 PM.

Mr. Metagross Guest

I found some half-glitches.

1: In Seafoam Island when you fall down a hole into water, the cave music still plays and the thing you surf on is already in the water.

2: This was also in R/S. If you use your bike and then immediately use surf, the surf music starts before you hit the water.

3: In the indigo plateu, the music is always the same.

Quote Originally Posted by pika_power
    hey the keen eye link doesnt work for me can you post the image?
    You might have to try it a few times. It only works about 50% of the time when I try to click it.

- Trip

RabbitEars

ANinyMouse Guest

Yeah, I don't think that's a glitch so much as a way to make it easier on newbies to get a puzzle reset if they **** it up. This crap about MissingNo again, though... I thought for sure they'd've taken more precaution by now. The dominant theory is that they need MissingNo in case of a bad hex number coming up, but you'd think they could minimize him showing up anyway.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but when my Gengar used destiny bond on Lance's Kingdra and fainted, the Kingdra was still "alive". Isn't it sopposed to faint if it knocks out Gengar?

Oh, and this more of an observation than a glitch, but I found it weird that Lorelei's Pokemon were all male (except Jynx) and the Mankey owned by the crush girls were male, even though they should be female because female trainers only train male Pokemon if the Pokemon is always/mostly male, but Mankey have an equal male/female rate.

I found that one of the signs in one of the gyms doesn't say anything when you bump into it but the other one does (on a certain side)

this is kinda like in RS when in wallaces gym there is a statue where you can talk to a side that you can't on the other

EDIT : also I bred a vaporeon with a ditto and they didn't like eachother but I got an egg

that isn't the glitchy part

the thing is that I have bicycled around continuously for the last 5 days and it is still on the first step????

Is it bad egg???

Its name is :

EGG

I am confused

and also the lady that wants to see a pokemon (in resort gorgeous) asked for sneasle 3 times in a row and I got 3 luxury balls in a row

also in the guide book it says nothing about getting rare candys from her butler but I got one???

EDIT2 : Sabrinas MR. mime is a girl (MR, ?????)
    Last edited by ♪Crystal Mew♪; 27th September 2004 at 10:06 PM.

Shinies: Lots from chaining, several from SRing, a couple random ones. Just ask if you really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Leaf
    I suggest yuou stop playing pokemon right now, as it has clearly impaired your eyesight. Your inability to see the sticky topic withthe almost exact same title as this one just goes to prove that you are either staring at the screen for to long, or your excessive masturbation has actually lead to prepubescent blindness. My bets are on the former, but please, go see an optician now, before I have to warn you for being an idiot and reposting stuff because you don't bother to look before playing with the posting buttons.

Blood Angel Guest

the mr. mime thingy has been explained before, i cant remember where tho

Mr. Mime's Japanese name is Barriard (or something like that), gender androgeneous. Mr. Mime actually has an equal chance of being male or female in all the newer games. It's NOA's fault that it has a masculine name.

Pelipper Guest

Many glitches...
    Who has been poisoned on digglet's cave??? I need to know when it your pkmn gets poisoned (at the entrance, after a battle, when you exit...).

Quote Originally Posted by ♪Crystal Mew♪
    I found that one of the signs in one of the gyms doesn't say anything when you bump into it but the other one does (on a certain side)

this is kinda like in RS when in wallaces gym there is a statue where you can talk to a side that you can't on the other

EDIT : also I bred a vaporeon with a ditto and they didn't like eachother but I got an egg

that isn't the glitchy part

the thing is that I have bicycled around continuously for the last 5 days and it is still on the first step????

Is it bad egg???

Its name is :

EGG

I am confused

and also the lady that wants to see a pokemon (in resort gorgeous) asked for sneasle 3 times in a row and I got 3 luxury balls in a row

also in the guide book it says nothing about getting rare candys from her butler but I got one???

EDIT2 : Sabrinas MR. mime is a girl (MR, ?????)
    Perhaps it is a Bad EGG, except in Fr/Lg, the name of any egg, including bad eggs, is just "EGG". Just trade it to R/S to check and find out if fr/lg mis-named it. Fr/Lg may be thinking that it's a normal egg, even when it's not. If that's true, Missing No. could've gotten worse in Fr/Lg, and you'll have to refrain from breeding. Of course, this is not 100% confirmed, since it's just a guess. If this guess is true, then problem solved. If it's not true, then it's just a false assumption. Sorry if I just annoyed you, Trip.

By the way, I think I found one new glitch. When you go to the grassy area in the Safari Zone, and tap the control pad in any direction once, (before tapping the control pad in another direction) the number of steps remaining until you have to leave the safari zone won't go down, so as long as you keep tapping the control pad using a different direction each time you tap the control pad in one direction, you'll have infinite steps in the safari zone, meaning you won't see the phrase "Ding-Dong! Time's Up! Your SAFARI GAME is over!" until you stop tapping the control pad in different directions each time.

Kt Kat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gregjammer
    By the way, I think I found one new glitch. When you go to the grassy area in the Safari Zone, and tap the control pad in any direction once, (before tapping the control pad in another direction) the number of steps remaining until you have to leave the safari zone won't go down, so as long as you keep tapping the control pad using a different direction each time you tap the control pad in one direction, you'll have infinite steps in the safari zone, meaning you won't see the phrase "Ding-Dong! Time's Up! Your SAFARI GAME is over!" until you stop tapping the control pad in different directions each time.
    That's been possible on all the Pokemon games, except its harder to do on the older Gameboys, since the c-pad isn't as sensitive as the new ones.

Its not really a glitch, just a loophole.

By the way I found MissingNo.On my friends game and mine but the thing was it appeared like 25 times in a row in Victory Road.

Pelipper Guest

It was the circle with a ?, right???. I see that it also damage the game, like in ru/sa.

Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast