Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Water Pokemon

Default Best Water Pokemon

There are so many types it is a hard choice. So, let's
    argue it out. Please don't say Suicune.

I think the best is Slowking, Kingdra, or Feraligatr, i can't choose.

starmie and kingler tickle my fancy

Kingdra or Feraligatr.
    Ret46's PokePet

Buggy the level 24 Ariados! <- PM me to feed him a worm that will make his level go up by 1. Special thanks to Araleon for making him evolve.
    His attacks:
    -Night Shade
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Scary Face
    -Sludge Bomb

Kingdra. I don't think it's weak to electric or grass attacks.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/k4dpxc.gif[/IMG]
    the dancing that captivated my heart;
    your selfishly nice gestures, the breathtaking sexiness you have
    those flashing gestures ;;; it makes me lose my breath -- x . x . x

I really adore the Totodile family. C:
    But, I also used Slowking Kingdra when I don't use Totodile as a starter.

Definately Kingdra. It's only weakness is pretty much its second type (Dragon)

Kingdra rox.It and Kingler.
    2 + 2 = 5. Prove it.

Kingdra pretty easily. Only one weakness and doesn't have bad stat alignment like Feraligatr.
    My Wi-Fi is not working, when it's up I'll let you know when I can trade again.

Of the new ones I liked Quagsire most.
    Nevyn's collection of dragon eggs

There's alot of good water pokemon out.Starmie,Slowbro,Cloyster,Kingdra,Lanturn,Lapra s,Slowking,and Tentacruel are all great water pokemon to use.A few of these are actually some of my favorite water pokemon too.

Starmie:A great special sweeper.Starmie has high special attack and speed stat to sweep most pokemon.Starmie has a great movepool to as it is able to learn such move as Surf,Ice Beam,Thunderbolt,Psychic and Recover effectively.

Slowbro:A great bulky water pokemon with great defense stat.Slowbro can also learn Thunder Wave to paralyze the opposing pokemon along with other great move such as Psychic,Ice Beam,Fire Blast,Rest,Thunder Wave,etc.

Cloyster:The best water Spiker in G/S/C era with great defense stat too.

Kingdra:Kingdra makes a great all around tank pokemon.A unique trait combo of water/dragon make it the only dragon pokemon that is not weak to ice attack in G/S/C.Kingdra is only weak to dragon moves such as Dragonbreath or Outrage.

Lanturn:Lanturn makes a great annoyer pokemon with it's unique traits of water/electric.Being able to learn Parafusion(Confuse Ray+Thunder Wave)makes it a good candidate for a annoyer type of pokemon.Also,Lanturn is one of the very few water pokemon that can't be effected much by the most common weakness of electric types.

Lapras:Lapras makes a great tank pokemon.Lapras has high HP and Special Defense stat that makes it tank effectively.

Slowking:A pretty good special defense pokemon for a water type.Pretty much similar to Slowbro,but the defense and special defense stats are switched around.

Tentacruel:Tentacruel can make a good special wall pokemon that can also attack away effectively too.A pretty cool trait combo of water/poison makes it not very effected by grass weakness.
    Last edited by Dragon_Reborn; 18th July 2008 at 1:42 AM.
    [IMG]http://i12.*******.com/2ceoq3s.jpg[/IMG]
    "drawn by the artistic SapphireL.Thank you"

"Banner made by the creative RainbowIslands.Thank you"

Current Shiny Pokemon
    -Rapidash(C) -Ursaring(G) -Seel(FR) -Elektrike(R) -Manectric(R) -Spearow(P) -Lillipup(W) Palpitoad(W)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!(^started by SapphireL!)

Lapras: real powerful water/ice pokemon which can take care of the last gym and the champion.

Kingdra: water/dragon pokemon. the only problem is that you have to trade to get it (which i dont have)

Starmie: good water pokemon and learns a good variety of attacks. The only problem is getting a water stone.

Feraligator: strong starter pokemon that can learn ice punch to defeat Maganium and surf to defeat Typhlosion.

Kingdra is awesome in terms of type but if you have gold or silver (I have both) and no crystal (which I don't have) then you have to trade the seadra to RBY to teach it the TM for ice beam before you evolve it which is annoying.

Feraligatr is awesome, I use it on my silver and Kingdra on gold.

Starmie is awesome aswell but I can't say I've ever used one. I've got a Kingler on Fr and it rocks but it knows moves that don't exist in 2nd gen.

I know it isn't a water poke but Dragonite with surf works well.
    FC: 4081-7324-3002

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

Feraligatr, Politoed, and Kingdra ftw!

Blastoise and Kingdra
    Team HydroBlaze
    Master Rank
    Leader: Tom
    Partner: Blaze
    Teammate: Torter
    Ready to help when you need it!
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon,I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. 70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!

Definitely Vaporeon. Obviously it's a pain in the ***** to get a Water Stone, but still....
    -The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's merely twice as large as it needs to be. -Click here for my notoriously unread fanfic, Mistress of Ice.
    -Credit to Light Venusaur for the card.
    FC (Jake): 5412 6513 1083 (Even though I rarely use Wi-fi)

Starmie [as said before] and Lapras [as not said before]. Those are good and Lapras is my favorite out of those to use. It can Boltbeam and Surf and Body slam. Starmie can boltbeam too and can psychic too. Along with some moves like Recover and Surf it is hard to make a choice with these exelent pokemon. The choice is yours.

i like lanturn what a combination of water/electric only x2 to grass and x2 to ground who can easily be defeated

Starmie, Vaporeon, Golduck

Gyarados and Kingdra

I like Starmie, Vaporeon and Lapras. They've been my favorite waters since the start. I don't like Kingdra. Not even a little bit, not even at all.

~Iareto~

Quote Originally Posted by Iareto View Post
    I like Starmie, Vaporeon and Lapras. They've been my favorite waters since the start. I don't like Kingdra. Not even a little bit, not even at all.
    I agree, but Vaporeon is my fav out of all of those. ^_^

Id have to say Kingdra.
    The Fire Still Burns-
    The Guardian Of Aura-
    Manchester City Football Club-

"If we start looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well who knows"

Wow, nobody mentioned azumarill. It's defence is great.

Kingdra is the best and can take out anything.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/24v0kzp.gif[/IMG]
    PASBL

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast