Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Arriving In Style! (554)

I thought that woman with Mismagius won,I was like you little ******* show off!
    Then I realised Dawn won and I went "yay"!
    Buneary look so cute hugging Pikachu^_^.

Surfing through the waves, diving deep into the sea,
    playing along the beach, having fun all day long.

Good episode, but they really overdid it with those flashy pastel montages, there was 14 of them :3

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_piplup123 View Post
    I thought that woman with Mismagius won,I was like you little ******* show off!
    Then I realised Dawn won and I went "yay"!
    Buneary look so cute hugging Pikachu^_^.
    Heh, hope this means Dawn will win more contests.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

When Ash and the red-haired judge first spoke with each other in the beginning of the show, did she talk to him about the tag-battle he had with paul?(along with Brock being denied when he told her about his own standing in the tournament?)

Quote Originally Posted by random_person#4840 View Post
    When Ash and the red-haired judge first spoke with each other in the beginning of the show, did she talk to him about the tag-battle he had with paul?(along with Brock being denied when he told her about his own standing in the tournament?)
    I think she talked about the Tag Battle. Or the Wallace Cup but then she would have been talking to Dawn insted. So yeah I belive she was talking about the Tag Battle

Pokemon Ranger Dan
    The New Ranger From Hoeen
    That Was turned into a Pokemon once... Than Turned Back Into A Human To Become A Ranger.
    Styler Level: 33
    On Mission: 14: Get The Yellow Gem!
    Credits To Sweet May For The Banner

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Heh, wonder if we'll see the blonde ***** again in the Grand Festival? She MAY be a coordinator.
    even better, her showing up at the contest in Celestic town to do something to try and get revenge on Dawn for upseting her in this competition.

oh that blonde girl reminds me of some girl on a tv show but i cant remember which one

YAY Dawn one

i think that blonde girl will be in the grand festival

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    even better, her showing up at the contest in Celestic town to do something to try and get revenge on Dawn for upseting her in this competition.
    Great, now we'll get a FEMALE Harley. It's not bad, but it seems less innovative of the writers.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

A piece inside me will truly smile if the blonde chick becomes another mainstream rival of Dawn's.
    Great, now we'll get a FEMALE Harley. It's not bad, but it seems less innovative of the writers.
    umm... lemme make this clear. No character can imitate the brilliance that is Harley, regardless that she's a wonderful character, and I'd love to see her reappear more.

My biggest question is why was the other judge rude to Dawn at first?
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefiend_13 View Post
    umm... lemme make this clear. No character can imitate the brilliance that is Harley, regardless that she's a wonderful character, and I'd love to see her reappear more.
    Yeah, but I wonder how her appeals would be like if she was a coordinator.

Cool episode was that. And yeah Mimirol finally wins something XDD~
    And by the way I'm still hoping there will be an episode with Misty in DP
    Staryu_09
    Mystic Water

The Real World is crying for so much more...

You know, it would've been cooler if Ash used Giscor for an appeal. That would've been neat.

I think that the lady that was the other judge apart from Paris was named Hoshino.
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

It's not fair... not fair! Why couldn't she have played a role in this episode? Now the cute chick with the Chicorita's bound to be forgotten by anyone and everyone due to being a mere background extra, especially by the talented Rule 34 artists in the expansive overseas doujinshi and oekaki-drawing communi....

wait a minute, I know Japanese. What the crap am I doing over here bitching about it?
    ./' I'm off to see the for'gners, to make me an ero request ^^ ./'

Moving on, I'm as dumb-founded as Chouko here over Hikari's win. I mean, Chouko's wasn't all that spectacular either but compared to Hikari's... good god, I know she was getting points for keeping it "simple", but that still doesn't save it from being just plain crap. I mean, she just had Mimirol hop around and shoot Ice Beams at the ground, that's hardly aesthetically impressive, even in a "simple" sense. I swear to god, Paris and Hoshino must be taking more pot than Sukizo to think that was so great, enough for her to win, of all things. Well, it could be worse.... they could've found Hikari's appeal better than Harley's "kraken from hell" (best... appeal... EVER!!!).

I'm with Gravy, I wouldn't mind seeing Chouko become a permanent rival. BTW, anyone else find it off that at the very end of the episode, we see her standing up and facing towards Hikari, like everyone else, despite seeing her a few seconds ago biting her glove in anguish (with one of the oft-abused pastel shots to further emphasize this)?
    Last edited by Yamato-san; 4th August 2008 at 6:24 AM.

Yup, classes again. I'm gonna be at this for a while.

I translate for #Pocketmonsters (just because I know Japanese does not make me Japanese, stop PMing me).

I liked this episode. I wonder what Lopunny's dub voice will sound like?

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-san View Post
    Moving on, I'm as dumb-founded as Chouko here over Hikari's win. I mean, Chouko's wasn't all that spectacular either but compared to Hikari's... good god, I know she was getting points for keeping it "simple", but that still doesn't save it from being just plain crap. I mean, she just had Mimirol hop around and shoot Ice Beams at the ground, that's hardly aesthetically impressive, even in a "simple" sense. I swear to god, Paris and Hoshino must be taking more pot than Sukizo to think that was so great, enough for her to win, of all things. Well, it could be worse.... they could've found Hikari's appeal better than Harley's "kraken from hell" (best... appeal... EVER!!!).
    You know, I'd hate to agree with you, but Dawn seriously didn't do anything impressive in this "contest" at all. Not to mention Ash looked on the off side, but nevertheless it was a good morale booster.
    3DS Friend Code: 2079-6549-2981
    "Let's trade and battle!" - *message me first*
    I am a shadow, I seek the ways of Hadou.
    I'll have you know, I am a Lucario.

Wow.....Dawn wins a tiara!!!!!!What about ribbons!Also Dawn beats someone her mother couldn't interesting......

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I have to wonder how much Dawn's victory was about keeping it simple and how much was Hoshino's wanting to give a smack-down to that arrogant over-dressed tart Chouko.
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    Wow.....Dawn wins a tiara!!!!!!What about ribbons!Also Dawn beats someone her mother couldn't interesting......
    This isn't a pokémon contest, and your thinking of the Celestic Contest.

Not the best episode, it was ok.
    Last edited by HoennMaster; 20th December 2008 at 2:38 PM.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

This was a cool episode:

-Paris is so beautiful, I actually have a crush on her.
    -Brock got backfired again. No Croagunk PoisonJab
    -Coco's a spoiled Eris
    -Ash's costume: OMG; Jungle Boy!
    -It was right for Dawn to win.
    -AWWW!! Buneary gave Pikachu a hug

It can't wait for the next episode

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Best Dawn episode ever, that's all what I'm going to say about this. Her fashion outfit made her so prettier than ever. I felt kinda embarrassed when I saw Ash in some caveman outfit *shivers*.

Did anyone notice how Ash's loincloth was only a little bit smaller than Dawn's common skirt? O.o

At first, I thought I would have nothing to say about this, but as the show went on, I now actually have quite a bit.

I'm not a fashion freak by any means; all I need is a shirt, pants, socks & underwear, nothing else. However, some of the ways that those participants dressed their Pokemon & themselves I got a kick off of, especially Ketchup boy's.

& as the show came to it's conclusion, Ash was amongst the winner circle.

"What a twist!"

He got the unique creativity award, the "Miss. showoff who's full of herself" got the accessories, & Dawn got top marks.

"What a twist!"

Just comes to show, if you take the competition lightly, they'll surely crush you into a pulp, & that's what happened to her & her Mismagius.

M. Night Shimalan would be proud, & I don't even know if I spelled his name properly XP

Off topic: I was in my own home when this aired, due to poor weather in my area. That means no Silent Hill for me But I can improvise...

Quote Originally Posted by the1stpkmnfan View Post
    This was a cool episode:

-Paris is so beautiful, I actually have a crush on her.
    -Brock got backfired again. No Croagunk PoisonJab
    -Coco's a spoiled Eris
    -Ash's costume: OMG; Jungle Boy!
    -It was right for Dawn to win.
    -AWWW!! Buneary gave Pikachu a hug

It can't wait for the next episode
    I find it how uncanny it is to see that my real life resembled to Paris in today's episode, I just didn't notice until she also had blue eyes. I knew she had red hair and she is friendly, just like Dawn (only blue hair, but blue eyes too). And, didn't anyone find it funny how that Edma lookalike's name being Hermione? Did Jesse say Dumbeldore when blasting off?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast