Thread: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquerors of Land/Sea

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Conquerors of Land/Sea

<This is my first fanfic. I'm not an English major, and I don't read other people's fanfics. Make note of that fact in your criticisms.>

Right now, I'm at the concept stage. I already have the ending in mind, as well as the major plot twist. If you want to find out more, click on the spoiler. If you'd rather have the surprise, then stay tuned to this post.

Spoiler:- PLOT REVELATION:

PLACES
    South Island Club. There are actually two clubs, South Island and North Island. They are essentially the same as the Wigglytuff Guild. Most of the story takes place in the South Island Club. Inside, you have the Chinchou Assembly, the Crew Rooms, the Croagunk Exchange, Sentry Sentret's post, and a mess hall. You also have the job and outlaw bulletin boards, but now there's something new: If you recruit a Shadow Pokemon, you can leave it with Gardevoir. In 2-3 game days, your Shadow Pokemon will be fully purified. Of course, you can leave it as a Shadow Pokemon. Just be careful of Reverse Mode. Most of the outlaws will be Shadow Pokemon, but like in the previous games, outlaws will not join your team.

Seashore Market. In my opinion, it's a step up from the Treasure Town of the Exploration trilogy. It's got your essentials - Kecleon Mart, Kangaskhan Storage, Link Shop, Bank, Dojo, Appraisal, and Eggs. It also has the Buneary Cafe. In addition, you've got a Gift Exchange service (wireless and Wi-Fi) and a boat leading to Pelliper Island, where all sorts of rescue missions are posted. (This is the equivalent of Friend Rescues, only this game series will have backwards compatibility. Every dungeon that existed in PMD2 will exist after completion of story mode in PMD3, with the Wigglytuff Guild being the equivalent of the West Island Club.)

The Beach. Ironically, this is where you wash up. The club members are enjoying their annual Summer Solstice Picnic on the beach when the energetic scout Pachirisu sees someone lying in the sand........

CAST
    Gallade is the President of the South Club. He's less sporadic than Wigglytuff was, but is nonetheless a great leader. His main goal is to reach a compromise with the rival club to the north, run by Lucario. Lucario's club is only out for complete dominance and will stop at nothing to get it.

Wingull is the Director of Intelligence and Second in Command. So, essentially, he is Chatot. He's a little more lenient than his PMD2 counterpart, but not by much.

Exploud is, as you would expect, your ever-so-friendly wake-up call. He's on a Conquest Team with Whismur. Yes, they're Conquest Teams. Don't ask why, I don't know.

Whismur is the exact opposite of Exploud. He can only tolerate up to 60 dB noise, which is just on the level of normal conversation. When things get to loud, Whismur will start up an uproar. This is pretty much the case whenever Exploud says anything.

Pachirisu is one of the newest members on the team. She loves adventure and exploration but is too small to cross over to Wigglytuff's Guild, especially since it and the Club are separated by a wide river. So she joined the club. Her specialty is getting into trouble.

Sentret is the Sentry On Duty... most of the time. It reads Pokemon's silhouettes from a distance. (All the sprites used in this minigame will come from Pokemon Black/White.) This works only because there's an annoyingly long, straight, unobstructed path leading up to the Club entrance.

Croagunk. To be honest, no one knows what he does.

Chinchou runs the Pokemon Assembly. If you're confused, look up Chimecho Assembly. They're basically the same thing, only now you can create separate teams and put them in "boxes". In this way, you can swap out entire teams later in the game.

Gardevoir is pure at heart, but don't get her too angry or she might remove your soul! Haha, just kidding! She has the ability to purify the hearts of any Pokemon that resides with her for enough time.

Slowpoke is just there. No one knows why. Perhaps he's good for watching the Club while it's empty?

Dugtrio is in charge of updating the Outlaw and Job Bulletin Boards, just like in PMD2.

Diglett is in a team with Pachirisu. His job is to keep Pachirisu under control.

Your partner is an aspiring recruit. He/she is attending the picnic because this is his/her initiation ceremony. Your partner plans to join now and start a team with Slowpoke, but everything changes when Pachirisu wanders off....

CHAPTER 1: Washed Up
    Coming soon...

It seems the server is down for my Bronyland test results, but I am Applejack.

Sorry but, please post your chapter WITH the first post as stated in the Fanfiction rules. No chapter? No thread post. This is not the place for previews.
    Ruler of the Fics.

I'm pretty busy right now so if you need to get hold of me PLEASE PM. I'll get the email notification a lot faster.

Sorry but, please post your chapter WITH the first post as stated in the Fanfiction rules. No chapter? No thread post. This is not the place for previews.
    Ruler of the Fics.

I'm pretty busy right now so if you need to get hold of me PLEASE PM. I'll get the email notification a lot faster.