View Poll Results: Did you like it

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 33.33%
  • No

2 66.67%

Thread: Mountain Climbing (could not come up with anything else)

Post Mountain Climbing (could not come up with anything else)

It is a normal day in the Pokemon World. Ash, Tracy, and Misty are traveling in the Orange Islands. But right now, they are on Navel Island. Ash just won the badge from Danny, the Gym Leader there. So, before they left, they wanted to climb the mountain. This was Ash’s second climb up.
    “Don’t worry, guys. It’s safe” Ash said to them.
    “I just don’t like the idea of climbing up. After all, you fell” Misty said. Ash remembered. He was jealous. But he didn’t want to tell Misty why.
    “By the way, Ash, Why did you fall?” Tracy asked. Ash blushed slightly.
    “No Reason. No Reason at all.” Ash replied. “Anyways, we should probably start climbing now” Ash said, changing the subject. But Tracy knew the truth just as Ash did.

They started to climb the mountain. Ash was ahead of everyone.
    “Misty, and Tracy, be careful, you don’t know where a loose rock could be” Ash said to them. They finally made it to a ledge a half hour later. Misty just started gasping.

“No wonder you fell. This climbing is hard” Misty commented.

“Yea, Yeah! That’s why I fell” Ash replied quickly.

“We better start going again, If we want to make it to the top before tomorrow” Tracy said, changing the mood. Ash nodded. Misty shook her head.

“Come on Misty! We need to make it up” Ash yelled at Misty.

“Well, you did this before, Mister Bike-Wrecker!” Misty argued back. Pikachu and Tracy sighed.

“I say we go” Ash said, starting to climb up.

“I say we STAY” Misty yelled as she pulled Ash off the ledge he was climbing.
    “Tracy?” they said as they turned at him.

“Well, I think we should climb up” Tracy replied, but as he saw Misty’s evil look, he quickly replied “Although, I think It would be nice to sleep, build up our energy” Ash sighed.

“Well, I guess…” Ash replied. They set up their sleeping bags and fell asleep. Ash and Pikachu were sleeping in the same sleeping bag, Misty in her own near Ash’s, and Tracy’s a little bit away from them. Ash suddenly woke up at 1:00 and saw Misty looking over the cliff. Ash walked over.

“What’s on your mind” Ash said, sitting down right next to her.

“I’m thinking about when you fell, somehow, I feel it’s my fault” Misty said

“It wasn’t your fault, I was just clumsy and lost my balance” Ash said. Misty sighed and looked back out in the sky. Ash stood up.

“Well, we better go to sleep, or else we wont have any energy to climb tomorrow.” Ash told Misty.

“I guess your right…” Misty said standing up. Suddenly, the ground underneath her cracked, and that part of the cliff fell. Misty screamed. Without a second thought, Ash grabbed Misty’s hand.

“Hold on, Misty!” Ash shouted. He started to pull her up, but was unsuccessful.

“Pikachu! Get Bulbasaur’s Pokeball and give it to me!” Ash called out to Pikachu. Pikachu ran over to ash’s Pokeballs, and got Bulbasaur’s.

“Go, Bulbasaur!” Ash cried. Bulbasaur materialized from the pokeball. “Bulbasaur! Use your vines and grab on to me.” He ordered Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur shot vines out of his seed on his back, and they grabbed on to Ash’s waist.
    Ash continued to pull Misty up. But he couldn’t.

“Ash!” Misty cried, looking down.
    “I am not losing you!” Ash cried, nearly in tears. “Not with so many things left to tell you!”
    This shocked Misty. ‘What did he mean?’ Misty thought to herself.

“TRACY” Ash shouted. Tracy came out of his sleeping bag.

“Oh no, Misty” Tracy said, putting 2 and 2 together.

“Grab Bulbasaur, and start pulling” Ash instructed Tracy. Tracy ran over to Bulbasaur and started pulling. Misty started to move up the cliff. Ash pulled as hard as he could, with his face turning red. Misty came up further. Ash held out his other hand. Misty grabbed it. Ash pulled even harder than as hard as he could, his face turning purple. Misty came up, and over. Ash collapsed and caught his breath.

“Ash…” Misty began. But then saw something. A drop of water fell from where Ash’s eyes were, and fell to the rock. Ash walked over to his sleeping bag silently, facing away from Misty, and fell asleep.

“Does this mean….?” Misty mumbled under her breath, but loud enough for Tracy to hear.

“I knew you liked him” Tracey remarked. Misty pounded Tracy in the head, sending him down with a thud. “No need to get violent” Tracy said, getting up and rubbing his head. Misty walked over to her sleeping bag, and looked at Ash, as tears continued to roll down his eyes, as she fell asleep.

The Next Morning, Ash was up first. He was looking over the ledge as Misty had that night.

‘What’s going on with me..’ Ash thought to himself, staring blankly into space. ‘It’s like….I’m….confessing, but accidentally’ Tracy was up second, and noticed Ash staring out. Tracy loved to get into Ash and Misty’s relationship, or, what was a relationship. Tracy sat down beside Ash.

“Ash. I know you like her” Tracy said. Ash looked at him.

“Butt out, Tracy” he replied, looking outward. “I almost lost her, Tracy,” Ash said pounding his fist into the ground, “She should not have been put in that kind of danger, Tracy. But she was!” Ash sobbed punching into the ground harder.

“This has happened before, Ash” Tracy replied, “It’s not like it was anything different.”

“But….It was.” Ash replied softly. “If I haven’t suggested we climb this mountain again, she would not have been put in danger.” Ash looked downward. Tracy noticed a few clear drops of water fall from Ash’s eyes, and down the Mountain. Ash picked up a rock, and dropped it over the edge.

“That’s what would have happened to Misty, Tracy” Ash showed him. By that time, Misty had woken up. She noticed Ash and Tracy looking over the ledge. She walked over.

“So, what are we talking about?” Misty asked them. Ash wiped his tears with his sleeve like she did when she though he had died.

“Nothing.” Ash replied, with his voice still cracking, “We were just talking about climbing up more.” Ash and Tracy stood up. Tracy went to Ash’s ear and whispered to him.

“Tell her” Tracy whispered. They started to climb up. Ash was beside Tracy, with Misty close behind. Memories just shot at Ash, as they made it to a ridge.

‘I battled Team Rocket here, and I saw just how good that guy was’ Ash thought.

“Something…wrong?” Misty asked him, worried. Ash shook his head. Then, the temperature dropped from Tropical, to snowy. Misty gave the cable car cable a dirty look.

“It’s the top!” Ash cried out, as he hoisted his hands into the snow, making some fall downward. He climbed up, and helped Tracy up. He looked down at Misty, who was struggling. He climbed down to her.

“You look like you need some help” Ash said to Misty.

“I’m fine” Misty said, obnoxiously.

“Ok.” Ash said climbing back up. “Why should I care!” he muttered.

‘Because you love her’ Ash’s conscious told him. Misty finally made it up to them. Ash and Tracy grabbed her hands, and pulled her up.

“Well, we are here at the top” Ash said. He looked over at the cable car. “We should probably take that”

“I agree” Misty said, holding her knees as she gasped for more air. They took a good look at the view, and Misty took a Picture. They headed back to the cable car, and took it down. Ash looked at Misty.

‘Why do I care about her so much’ he though.
    ‘Because you love her’

This sounds like a pokeshipping story. put a rating and what type of shipping it is.

Anyway i like it. it's werid that Tracey knew Ash liked Misty. nice work btw.

Wink

It was obvious in the Orange Island series that he knew it XD

btw, it is Pokeshipping

Did you like how I ended it?

Also I chose that Island because a lot of Pokeshipping happened there, mostly from Ash, so I just continued
    Last edited by Ho-ohRocks201; 12th July 2008 at 3:15 PM.

Wink

It was obvious in the Orange Island series that he knew it XD

btw, it is Pokeshipping

Did you like how I ended it?

it was okay. is this ur frist fan- fic?

Well i didn't watch the orange series so i didn't really know if Ash did like Misty.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmoon View Post
    it was okay. is this ur frist fan- fic?

Well i didn't watch the orange series so i didn't really know if Ash did like Misty.
    Yes it is my first. And, I think I might have done good

Well you did better when i wrote my first fanfic. my fan fic was horrible. too many mistakes.

Well you did better when i wrote my first fanfic. my fan fic was horrible. too many mistakes.
    *blushes like ash* what was your favorite part?

Well i got two.

When Ash was crying and when Ash saved Misty.

Well i got two.

When Ash was crying and when Ash saved Misty.
    My favorite was when Ash was beating himself up. He kept blaming himself..

Ash beating himslef. i got that part in my first story. he was blaming himslef coz Misty died.

Ash beating himslef. i got that part in my first story. he was blaming himslef coz Misty died.
    Well, Ash beat himself up because he was pretty scared when Misty fell, plus the struggle it was. He turned purple *gasps*

so you planning to make a new fan -fic?

so you planning to make a new fan -fic?
    I really don't know... It was fun to make this, but I based it off an episode in Pokemon, I just added Later things after Navel Maneuvers

So really it's Navel Maneuvers---This Fan-Fic-----Next Orange Island ep

So my answer is a maybe

I really don't know... It was fun to make this, but I based it off an episode in Pokemon, I just added Later things after Navel Maneuvers

So really it's Navel Maneuvers---This Fan-Fic-----Next Orange Island ep

So my answer is a maybe
    I see. I'm writeing advanceshipping fan-fics right now and two new ones are coming up. gee i have a busy life ahead of me. my stories are on fan-fiction.

I see. I'm writeing advanceshipping fan-fics right now and two new ones are coming up. gee i have a busy life ahead of me. my stories are on fan-fiction.
    I could try an advanceshipping one. But Misty has to come in somehow, and scold him, and maybe beat him up XD

I could try an advanceshipping one. But Misty has to come in somehow, and scold him, and maybe beat him up XD
    Lol. beat him up. i like the idea already. these are the stories i've written so far.

Tears in Heaven (advanceshipping)
    Tears in Heaven 2 In destiny's hands (advanceshipping)

Upcoming stories

Could this be love? (advanceshipping/contestshipping)
    Till Death (advanceshipping)

Lol. beat him up. i like the idea already. these are the stories i've written so far.

Tears in Heaven (advanceshipping)
    Tears in Heaven 2 In destiny's hands (advanceshipping)

Upcoming stories

Could this be love? (advanceshipping/contestshipping)
    Till Death (advanceshipping)
    Her line could be "ash you little..." And then she startes slapping him and scolding him in the head Misty=

Her line could be "ash you little..." And then she startes slapping him and scolding him in the head Misty
    Lol. i can imagine that right now. i fell sorry for Ash. getting bashed by a girl.

Lol. i can imagine that right now. i fell sorry for Ash. getting bashed by a girl.
    That gives me an idea! Ash has to choose between Misty and May

now that i something I'm looking forward to read. hmm who will Ash choose? the gymleader Misty or the corordanator May? I can't really choose coz i use to like Pokeshipping.

now that i something I'm looking forward to read. hmm who will Ash choose? the gymleader Misty or the corordanator May? I can't really choose coz i use to like Pokeshipping.
    Well, I have a little suprise in store for you!

Well i was wondering if you could read my two upcoming stories when i write them. i need more people to read my fan-fics.

Well i was wondering if you could read my two upcoming stories when i write them. i need more people to read my fan-fics.
    I'll do that, But in the Advanceshipping/Pokeshipping One, There is a little treat