Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokedex One-Shots (PG)

Holy Moses, this was excellent, you had so much to tell! I loved this very, very much, I truly did. The sibling bonds was the best of all, though it makes me wonder how their eggs got to the island in the first place. (And, uh... a bit of a confession... I thought you were doing a Pokémon version of the blonde joke... *ashamed*)

- You should be, KP. It makes no sense how Eevee can be blonde.

*whacks Cheeky* That rich man was very, very mean. I was sickened by how he mentioned rare Pokémon are bred through siblings. That was just wrong. At the end, with him shaking his fist and all that, it reminded me of Snidely Whiplash for some reason. Lol, curses, foiled again! *twirls invisible curly mustache* But he reminded me more of Giovanni.

Hope to see more lengthy one-shots!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Awesome! This one is my new favorite.

These just keep getting better. I hope you don't stop writing them anytime soon.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

Lengthy one-shots depend on the idea I have; no point in stretching out a short idea. I got a request by PM for Metagross. I'll add it anyhow, even though any more new requests have a while to wait. Funny thing: I just picked up Beldum in my Ruby game.

This one-shot was partly inspired by a discussion on declawing cats.

In Process: Miltank/Tauros
    On Deck: Rhyperior, Pidgeot, Aron, Sableye, Metagross

SEVIPER
    Sapphire entry: Seviper's swordlike tail serves two purposes - it slashes foes and douses them with secreted poison. This Pokemon will not give up its long- running blood feud with Zangoose.

The secretary had a white coat with fake fur. Lady found herself fascinated by it. Her trainer had a great many beautiful coats, some with fur, some without. But not a white one. Why should it make any difference? Lady wasn’t sure why, so tried to keep her mind off it.

She looked around the lobby of the psychiatrist’s office, but there wasn’t much to see. White and gray walls, speckled tiles, wrinkled magazines, and a few toys, although none of any interest to the Seviper. She turned back to the secretary, who was hanging her white coat on a coatrack on wheels. “Gracious, it’s gotten as cold as Snowpoint out there. And the roads are just terrible.”

Yes, it had been cold; Lady could still feel it within her reptilian blood. But this trip was necessary. She was in the center of a controversy. She hadn’t caused it, exactly. A local news program had when they alleged her owner of cruelty to Pokemon. If this meeting went bad, her owner’s license would be revoked.

Which meant Lady would be taken away from the only home she knew. It was an awful thought. Who would polish her lovely violet and yellow scales? Who would know that she couldn’t stand any music but classical? Who else would give her her own private space with a gauze curtain, satin pillows, and a soft nightlight? Who would know exactly how to prepare her meals (fresh but not alive, warm but not hot, perfectly clean, ready right at six pm on Tuesday)? Life without those things would be unbearable.

Although sometimes she dreamed of a rugged wilderness of hard rocks and harsh plants, of struggling to survive under the gaze of an ashy volcano. To wait patiently to kill unwary prey, to slither through grasses to avoid becoming prey, to be as venomous as the environment... it was a dream of a primal life.

But that wouldn’t do, she sighed. She lived a sophisticated life. She was a civilized Seviper, was one from the day she hatched. In her world, the only thing that was harsh was the cold shoulder she gave anyone who suggested that she do something as lowly as battling.

“Lady, Ms. Kingsley,” the secretary said. “Dr. Maple is ready to see you.”

The psychologist was a short man, with short brown hair, short bifocals, and a short brown mustache. He started off by giving Lady a physical examination. He stroked her head. “You are a lovely specimen.”

“Of course she is,” Ms. Kingsley replied. “She is bathed every day.”

Maple looked Lady in the eyes, brown meeting yellow. “But you’ve shortened her fangs.”

“It’s for the safety of those in my home. Even though she is well-trained, it makes my guests more comfortable to know that she can’t bite them hard.”

“And it seems you’ve had her poison sacs, both in her mouth and on her blades, surgically removed.”

“That is a standard procedure for home-bound Pokemon.”

“I wouldn’t recommend it. Or keeping her tail blunt. Does she have a whetting stone to sharpen it with?”

“Of course not. She’s too refined for that kind of activity.”

True, she was. Although, sometimes she really wanted to whack something with her bladed tail. She wasn’t sure how that would work, but it seemed like something fun to do. And there were times when she felt a desire to make her tail sharp. But that wasn’t proper; it wasn’t the way she had been raised. She worked out those feelings by gnawing on something, usually the sturdy rope she was provided with.

“It’s an instinctive activity for a Seviper. I’m sure she feels the need to keep her blades sharp; being denied that could adversely affect her emotions.”

“Lady is just fine, you’ll see. Isn’t that right, dear?”

She looked to her owner and flicked her tongue out affectionately. Yes, she did love her life. And yes, she was perfectly fine with everything. Although that white coat... somehow it was not leaving her mind.

And it stayed on her mind through the entire session. She was given a few things to play with, although play was beneath her as much as battle was. She settled on picking up blocks in her mouth and stacking them on each other. Then she thought about that coat and wondered about investigating it. But she had to perform well for the psychologist.

Maple seemed frustrated, if the way he kept biting the end of his pen was any indication. He couldn’t find any obvious signs of psychological problems because there weren’t any to find. “She is unusually docile for a Seviper.”

“That’s because everyone focuses on them being vicious and violent, but I know they don’t have to be. Lady is the way she is and she’s happy with it.”

“Still, removing her natural weapons and keeping her from learning any kind of attack? What if she gets out in the wild? She won’t have any way to defend herself or fight against other Pokemon.”

“She won’t be going into the wild or any battle. She wouldn’t want to, anyways. I take care of her and treat her well. I admit that she might be a bit pampered, but that’s not cruel.”

“What is cruel is going against her instincts and animal nature. All Pokemon have some part of the wild in them, even the most truly docile like Togepi or Clefairy. Denying them their heritage is wrong.”

“So you’re saying that humans should still live in caves and be completely uncivilized? What if she wants to be that way? I know she does, because she shows disdain at anything you would call ‘natural’ for her.”

“It has nothing to do with humans. This has been proven by years of research and observation.”

“Well then you people have obviously missed something!”

There she went again, arguing passionately about her beliefs. Lady knew this could take some time. After glancing at them both, she felt certain that they weren’t paying attention to her. She slipped out of the exam room.

In the hallway, she found the mobile coatrack. There were many articles of clothing and hats on it, due to the cold morning. That white coat was in the middle. Lady slithered up and sniffed it. Fake fur, as she suspected. That shouldn’t be as interesting as a real fur coat.

And yet... it was interesting. She moved back and looked at it. It reminded her of something she didn’t exactly know. Ancestral knowledge, perhaps, like how to sharpen her tail blades. If she ever got the right kind of rock for it, she could do it. But what was the meaning of this white coat?

Somewhere, deep in her primal dreams, there lived a white beast. Something with sharp teeth and claws, something that no poison could bring down. Something that would fight her simply because she was a Seviper and something that she would fight simply because it was... whatever it was. This blood feud was from the distant past. Even if she knew another like her, the other might not be able to tell her why they were fighting this beast. Just that it was the way it was.

Lady shook her head to clear the haunting thoughts, then headed back to the exam room. No, she was too sophisticated for such violent daydreams. It wasn’t right. She wasn’t supposed to be this way. There was nothing about any white coat or dream beast that could change that.

Right?

Maple and Ms. Kingsley were still arguing, still ignorant of the fact that the subject of their argument was missing. Lady turned back to look at the coat again. It wasn’t anything important. And yet she felt that she was committing a deep wrong by ignoring the dream beast. She might be feasting now, but should that beast be allowed to take over, her life would turn to famine. She was to fight that beast until the day she died, no matter what form the battle took.

There was a terrific crash as the metal coatrack was knocked into the glass door, then onto the floor. The receptionist yelped. It got strangely dark. Lady panicked for a moment that she had lost and fainted. Then she smelled dandruff and human hair. Ah, a hat had fallen on her head. She shook it off and surveyed the damage she did.

“Lady!” Ms. Kingsley called. She pulled the Seviper out of the pile of coats. “What happened to you?”

“This is clearly a sign of inner conflict,” Dr. Maple said, proud to have found what he was looking for at last. “Why else would she attack a coatrack?”

“She did not!”

“She did,” the receptionist said, seething. “Jumped right at it and grabbed my new coat, completely ruining it!”

Kingsley grabbed her coat and noted the damaged white coat. “You were baiting her! I’ll sue this office!” She stormed out, carrying Lady. “Come on, Lady baby, let’s go home.”

Well that meeting had been a disaster. But Lady the Seviper found that she didn’t mind all that much. She felt immensely satisfied with herself for defeating that stupid white coat.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Ooh, a very interesting story.
    This would also go somewhere in my Favorites List of your One-shots, which is practically all of them!
    But it just seemed a little coincidental that the Seviper got this urge to follow its instincts on the day she saw a psychologist.
    Well, it was great nonetheless.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

Whoa, that was cool! It was awesome seeing it from the Seviper's point of view for once. Oh, and defeating the evil coat was epic.
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Yayyyy!

Go ruin that stupid, dim-witted old coat *whooo-hoo*. Hahahahaha ^^

Phew, what a story. That description about the Seviper was beginning to run in my blood. I started to feel that I might bite someone *evil grin*

By the way, that was an interesting story, Ysavvryl . Sorry I didn't have time to post something about the Vaporeon entry. It's great! I kinda remember about the cartoon that I watched since I was little about those family moment thingy. Thanks for making it for me^^

[IMG]http://i32.*******.com/hta7mh.png[/IMG]

All thanks and credits goes to:
    pepsa for the permission of the banner!
    Pino for the cute vaporeon chao!
    MorningStar for the awesome Bubble Jet Pokemon banner!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    This one-shot was partly inspired by a discussion on declawing cats.
    That made me LOL.

Overall, great one-shot, it was very cute. The psychiatrist reminds me of the times we took my little brother to places for an answer to why he acted the way he acts before being diagnosed with autism. But one for a Seviper? Who knew? The best logical answer would be therapy, but I don't think the snake or even a Zangoose would go to the doctor and say: "Doc, I'm having a sudden urge I can't explain."

Doc: "Mmm, what would that be?"

Patient: "To tear that son-of-a-gun to bits with my bare claws/fangs!" *makes violent gesture and hisses, eyes blazing and pupils narrowed*

Doc: O_O; Remember any feuds lately?

Patient: Wha? I blacked out, what'dya say?

Yeah, I need to, uh... calm down, I think. *cough*

This was the best part in the whole one-shot.

Well that meeting had been a disaster. But Lady the Seviper found that she didn’t mind all that much. She felt immensely satisfied with herself for defeating that stupid white coat.
    Whoooo! Seviper: 1, Coat: OWNED. Shame Lady blacked out, I'd love to see how she tore it up.

Keep it coming! I'm curious about the Miltank/Tauros entry.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

lol, that was a great chapter! good thing Lady got that coat... it was scaring me
    I love lady's name..lol she seems like a dog
    Oh my jesus, I've been on this site for a year already...
    I think I deserve gifts. Like pie.

Another great chapter.
    Glad that coat got what was coming to it.

Hoo, this one was quite a challenge. They're supposedly related, but their 'dex entries are so different. Random legendary showing up today! But remember that I've not seen the anime (save one movie) or the manga, so he might not be like those fans would know.

In Process: Rhyperior
    On Deck: Pidgeot, Aron, Sableye, Metagross

MILTANK
    Emerald entry: It gives over five gallons of milk daily. Its sweet milk is enjoyed by children and grown-ups alike. People who can't drink milk turn it into yogurt and eat it instead.

TAUROS
    Emerald entry: It is not satisfied unless it is rampaging at all times. If there is no opponent for Tauros to battle, it will charge at thick trees and knock them down to calm itself.

Visitors to the Moo Moo Ranch were normally humans: Trainers and children curious about farm Pokemon or merchants who sought to buy dairy or beef products. Today’s visitor was quite different, though. He was an odd Pokemon of dark pink and lavender, bipedal with thick tail, waist, and legs, but a slender chest and arms. His head was distinctly feline with almost human features. “My name is Mewtwo,” he told the group of Miltanks.

“Oh, delighted to meet you, Mewtwo,” one of the Miltanks replied, with a broad smile. “You don’t seem like a local.”

“I’m not. I was born in South America.”

“What region is that?” another asked, tilting her head and making her neck bell jingle.

“A distant region.” He looked over the group. They were all females, plump and full of giggles. He doubted anything of worth would come from this meeting, but might as well try. “I came to talk with you.”

They giggled, of course. “How sweet of you. Would you care for some milk?” She pulled out a glass bottle with a blue label, clearly marking it as Moo Moo Milk.

Mewtwo took it, if only because it didn’t seem safe for her to be holding a glass bottle between her front hooves. “How do you materialize this glass?”

“Oh no, we can’t go telling our methods,” another said, causing another burst of giggles. “We have secret knowledge of the cream.”

“Right, very secret,” a third added. “Calci-mum’s the word.”

“We heard it from the herd, but can’t let it go heard.”

“Go on and keep the milk and bottle. There’s plenty to go around the pasture.”

And several regions, he thought. He sniffed at it, then took a sip. It was thick and warm with a good amount of sweetness. Over his travels, he had heard that a Miltank’s milk would keep a long time, but was at its peak fresh. This confirmed that; the older milk wasn’t bad, but definitely had lost a fair amount of taste.

“What exactly are you traveling for, Mewtwo?” a Miltank asked in a friendly tone. “Looking for new sights?”

“Just listening and learning from others,” he replied. “I’m the most powerful psychic in the world, so I thought I knew everything. But some of the,” he frowned for a moment, “elder legends keep telling me that I’m missing something. I think they’ve got it all wrong, but just in case I am, I’m looking.”

“Neat, a psychic!” a young Miltank said. “What number am I thinking of?”

Absolutely menial task, Mewtwo thought. “Two percent, as in one of the processed milk drinks they make here.”

“Ooo, nice. That’s exactly what I was thinking of.”

He teleported onto a fencepost, making a couple of the Miltanks gasp. “Do you girls just think about milk all day long?”

“Mostly,” the young one replied.

“But we also have to consider where the grass is best,” another added. “Or what the weather is like, or what the farmers are doing, or which pasture we’ll be in...”

“Or who’s expecting,” another piped in, to the laughter of others.

“You be careful up there,” the one nearest to him said. “Those wires are electri-culted.”

He twitched his tail, daring to miss the electric fence. “I know. But don’t you consider life? Don’t you wonder what is beyond the fence line? Do you ever wonder why you have to stay in this pasture, serving humans?”

“Hmm.”

“Not really, I guess,” the young one said. “Should we? I’m happy here in the pasture.”

“That’s right,” another approved. “The farmers take care of us, we don’t have to worry about anything, and there’s always something to be happy about even on rainy days. So no, why wonder when there’s nothing serious to wonder about?”

“I sometimes wonder if Ferdinand likes me,” one said wistfully, causing squeals of delight among her peers.

“Oh yes, that is the thing to wonder about.”

“He’s quite strong; we have nothing to fear with Ferdinand around.”

Mewtwo looked at the ground, trying not to scowl. “Tis little wonder why we Pokemon still serve humans, what with this kind of thinking going on. How shall the battles of revolution happen when the others are satisfied with menial and meaningless lives?”

His musing caused some puzzlement among his audience of Miltanks. One of the older ones advised, “Oh, if you want to talk of battles, we’re not much into those. But you could talk to the Tauros herd on this farm. What pasture are they in today?”

“I think the next one over. Not that one there, but the one beyond it.”

“I see. Maybe I will go speak with them.” He teleported to the next fence line.

The Tauros herd was scattered about the pasture, unlike the Miltank herd. To the north, a pair were charging at each other with their heads lowered. Several others were just eating. One was observing a large rock in the middle of the pasture.

Mewtwo teleported to the top of the rock. “Excuse me.”

The watchful one whipped his three tails around, then charged at the rock. Mewtwo teleported off before the Tauros hit the rock with a loud smack, and then stumbled back in a daze. For a moment, he reconsidered speaking with this Pokemon. Surely he, and his peers, had brain damage if their form of entertainment was rushing headlong into each other, rocks, trees, and whatever else happened to be in the way.

But he would try. “May we talk?”

“Huh?” The Tauros blinked at him. “Whaddya need permission to talk for?”

“I’m just being polite.”

“Phfft, whatever.” He shook his head.

“Why would you bash your head into that rock? There could be long-term damage done.”

“Well that rock’s in the way. It has to go.” The Tauros stomped his foot and shook his head. “We are Pokemon of raaaage here! We raaaage about anything. If it’s sunny, we get mad because it’s too bright. If it’s snowy, we get mad because it’s too cold. If it’s raining, we get mad because it’s too wet. If there’s anything worth complaining about, we’ll get enraaaaged over it!” He snorted triumphantly.

This was... almost promising. Mewtwo felt disappointed that this was yet another dim mind, but the rage could be useful. “What about being stuck in this pasture?”

“That? That’s not much to rage over. See, there’s this rock.”

“But you just said that it was in the way.”

“I know, but other pastures don’t have rocks, and we knocked over all the trees a long time ago, so there’s nothing to work the raaaage against.” He bellowed the word ‘rage’, but spoke everything else calmly. “Which is enough to get enraaaaged over, but then all you can do is butt heads against a buddy, and that’ll get you knocked out faster.”

“That doesn’t make much sense.”

“Does too. What are you, some sort of nitpicky smarty-pants?”

“Then what about the fact that you’re going to get killed someday so the humans can eat you?’

“That’s a good thing.”

Mewtwo tried not to let his jaw drop. “A... good thing?”

The Tauros nodded. “Yeah. See, we’re gonna get eaten by something someday at any rate. We could be out free, but then get eaten by something that prefers to hunt us down, beat us dead, and then tear out our guts and leave the rest for scavengers. Or, we could stay here in these pastures safe from those predators and scavengers, but then get eaten by humans who kill us quickly and cleanly. Really, when it comes down to it, I’d rather be killed before I know I’m dead.”

‘He’s really been knocked on the head way too many times,’ Mewtwo thought.

He flicked his tails. “But we generally don’t think much on that. Too dismal. We’d rather get enraaaaged and beat down this rock and each other. Much better, don’t you agree?”

“I don’t know what to say to that,” he replied honestly.

“Good. You wanna butt heads with me?”

Mewtwo teleported back onto the rock. “I think I’ll pass.” Then he teleported back to the Miltanks’ pasture.

One of them nodded at him. “Crazy bunch, ain’t they?”

“But they’re so dreamy,” the young one said, causing a great many giggles.

The psychic took another sip of the milk and considered things. What he was missing here, he concluded, was why in the world these Pokemon were happy with their simple, and sort of stupid, lives. So was it worth the time to study them and find out why?

Why were they happy?
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

That. Was. Win.

Wow, I found it very philosophical, the Tauors/Miltank entry.
    My Black 2 Team
    3DS Friend Code: 1349-5549-7031

That was great!
    When I requested this, I was waiting to see if you could make a good one, even though it was a tough one, and of course, you did!
    These one-shots are just the best!

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

That was amazing! It didn't enraaaaaaaaaage me though...
    poor Tauros.. I love them and now they're all gonna die

As always, excellent! Life's questions answered in pokemon form by a mutated bushbaby (?) and a group of pink cows. You don't get more original than that XD.
    3DS Name: James
    Friend Code: 4897-7143-5332
    Friend Safari: Poison (Gloom, Garbodor, Drapion)
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Happy to help people find out what their safari is.
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Previously known as JammyU.

That was a nice point of view.

This story had a lot of depth. Very philosophical.

These stories keep surprising me. Keep it up!

ZOMG IT'S MEWTWO *o*! *hyperventilates like all fan-girls*

- *slaps KP and leaves*

...Sorry about that... I just like Mewtwo... *cough* This was very... weird. Not that I can't think of another word for it, but it was just the way you did it that was... straaaaange (lol). The Miltank apparently know something we don't, huh, especially their calci-mum and their talking about Tauros all the time. Even though the bulls just make no sense. (Mad over everything, rofl xD.) You got Mewtwo right (though the South America one just makes me go "Wha?"), looking for answers and all that, though I think it's almost... OOC to talk to normal Pokémon like Miltank and Tauros. I figured he'd go after the wise ones. *shrugs* Oh, well.

But overall, I liked it. (And no, the majority isn't because Mewtwo's in it.)

I snickered at "elder legends".
    I survived Pupa.

LOL. Those Tauros aren't particularly bright, are they? /obvious
    And I love how Mewtwo was all WTF? at their willingness to be eaten. XD
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Mewtwo is from South America; it's in the first-gen games, in a journal of Cinnabar mansion. The scientists found Mew, and Mewtwo, in South America. It's wierd little facts like this that I remember from games.

If I had two Rhyperiors, I would totally do this.

In Process: Pidgeot
    On Deck: Aron, Sableye, Metagross

RHYPERIOR
    Diamond/Pearl entry: It puts rocks in holes in its palms and uses its muscles to shoot them. Geodude are shot at rare times.

The day: hot and dusty. The place: an old rock quarry. The time: when the sun was still high and the shadows were still small. The contenders: one male Rhyperior, eight feet tall and cracking his knuckles, and one female Rhyperior, taller but with smaller drill horns on her snout.

These two were rarely seen Pokemon that caused curiosity, and uncertainty, in the smaller and less developed locals. These wild ones lurked on higher ledges, feeling that this was the calm before the storm. A handful of Rattatas peered down to the bottom level where the two giant Pokemon watched each other. The giants were grinning with mischief and anticipation. A few Taillows kept an eye on the two humans, Trainers to the two below. The only one not paying attention was a Geodude, hiding under a pile of rocks and (pardon the expression) sleeping like a log.

The humans were also one boy and one girl, cousins who had conspired to train and grow their Pokemon to this level. They both had orangey-red hair, freckles, and dusty clothes. The girl held onto a thick white stick with an old off-white bath towel tied to the end of it. The boy held onto a digital camera, waiting to record what would take place. Some time ago, an idea had come to them. Now they were about to see if it would be as they thought.

Was it stupid? Probably. Was it insane? An argument could be made for that. Was it going to be stupendously ridiculously enormously crazily awesome? They sure hoped so, which was why they were recording the event.

The two star Pokemon were ready, only their patience from being trained holding them still. The local Pokemon were ready, although they weren’t sure what for. The two Trainers were ready. The boy looked up at his cousin and frowned, wondering why she was taking so long. The girl grinned, then whipped the homemade flag high in the air.

The two Rhyperiors roared a friendly challenge to each other. This startled the quarry’s keeper, a cranky oddball hermit who kept a shotgun in arm’s reach at all times. He glared at the quarry, grumbling about doggone Pokemon before turning back to his crossword puzzle.

Not wasting any more time, the two Rhyperiors both snatched up rocks. With their unique muscle structure, they were able to fire these rocks from the palms of their hands like they were using ginormous slingshots instead. They did so at each other, but neither would allow themselves to be hit. Instead, they used their arms to bat the rocks right back at the other.

Then, with speed surprising for such large creatures, they snatched up two more rocks and began juggling them as well. The female slipped up and sent one of her returns wide. The Taillows screeched out of the way of the careening fowl ball, but soon returned to watch. This was just too weird and wild to miss.

On another ledge, the Rattatas began cheering, even though they weren’t sure what the point of this exercise was. The girl human squealed, jumping and waving the towel flag wildly, while the boy yelled encouragement to his similarly gendered Rhyperior. The female Rhyperior, possibly accidentally, whacked a rock to whiz right by the male human to where he could feel the wind from its passage. But that wouldn’t stop this match, no-sir-ee.

The male Rhyperior managed to bat back two rocks towards his counterpart before snatching up a third and shooting it at her. The thump of his heavy footstep finally awoke the sleeping Geodude, who wondered if she was still in a dream. The trio of rocks arrived at nearly the same time, but the Rhyperior wasn’t fazed. She whipped her body around and batted all three towards her peer’s head.

That was a bit much. He rolled aside, then grabbed the puzzled Geodude. She realized quickly what deep trouble she was in and began flailing her arms about. However, the Rhyperior was too caught up in the excitement of the moment. Grinning, he fired.

The female Rhyperior did notice that the new rock was a living Pokemon... but she didn’t really care. Grinning back, almost to the point of insanity, she braced her whole body, then brought all the power she had into smacking the Geodude like an all-star baseball player looking to make a home run record.

And the Geodude flew, zooming high over the male Rhyperior, screaming high over the Rattatas, speeding out of the quarry, smashing directly into the window of the quarry keeper’s house, blasting the table and its contents all over the room, then finally crashing into an antique china cabinet, destroying it and everything inside.

Seeing stars whirling above her head and shards of white and blue plates around her, the Geodude moaned, “<Why meeee?>”

In the quarry, everything had come to a standstill. The wild Pokemon knew the crashing sound was a bad sign. The two Rhyperiors stared up in the direction of the house with their jaws dropped. The girl Trainer dropped the flag. The boy Trainer brought his camera closer. “Uh-oh.”

The quarry keeper recovered from the shock first. Instinctively, he grabbed his shotgun and rushed outside. He fired off a blast as soon as there was sky above him. “Whoever is responsible for this mess is going to pay in blood!”

The boy Trainer jumped up and grabbed the Pokeball at his side. “Rhyperior, back!”

“Rye-Rye, back!” After the two were safely away, she whispered, “Let’s get out of here!”

Another shotgun blast scattered all the locals and sent the two teens scrambling up the narrow path they had taken into the quarry. The resulting video had three million Internet hits by the day’s end.

lol, that was great!
    that poor geodude...
    I loved the friendly cousin rivalry

Pokemon dodgeball FTW! That was what was going on, right? LOL at the last sentence .
    3DS Name: James
    Friend Code: 4897-7143-5332
    Friend Safari: Poison (Gloom, Garbodor, Drapion)
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Happy to help people find out what their safari is.
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Previously known as JammyU.

Was it stupid? Probably. Was it insane? An argument could be made for that. Was it going to be stupendously ridiculously enormously crazily awesome? They sure hoped so, which was why they were recording the event.
    Always loved sentences like that.

Anyway, yet another great and unique chapter.

Ah, the poor, helpless Geodude must suffer in the creation of epic lulz.

The female Rhyperior did notice that the new rock was a living Pokemon... but she didn’t really care.
    XD

Ahhh, I certainly missed my regular dose of Ysavvryl goodness.
    I loved the Snorlax one, and of course the Miltank/Tauros one and the newest one

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    He rolled aside, then grabbed the puzzled Geodude. She realized quickly what deep trouble she was in and began flailing her arms about. However, the Rhyperior was too caught up in the excitement of the moment. Grinning, he fired.

The female Rhyperior did notice that the new rock was a living Pokemon... but she didn’t really care. Grinning back, almost to the point of insanity, she braced her whole body, then brought all the power she had into smacking the Geodude like an all-star baseball player looking to make a home run record.

And the Geodude flew, zooming high over the male Rhyperior, screaming high over the Rattatas, speeding out of the quarry, smashing directly into the window of the quarry keeper’s house, blasting the table and its contents all over the room, then finally crashing into an antique china cabinet, destroying it and everything inside.

Seeing stars whirling above her head and shards of white and blue plates around her, the Geodude moaned, “<Why meeee?>”
    XD Best. Part. Ever.

The resulting video had three million Internet hits by the day’s end.
    ROFL Sucks YouTube is blocked on the computer. I'd LOVE to see that.

Very light-hearted, I enjoyed it. Though I was kinda skimming because I have to get off at the moment, I think it's one of your funniest, besides the Spiritomb. The competition was well thought-out, it seemed, except for the quarry. Whoops xD.

Keep it up! Love to see the Pidgeot one.
    I survived Pupa.

I am sorry for bothering you, but could you make a Blastoise story? Thank you for listening.

Cyber's PC
    Credit to PikaPal_Lyra for the Banner

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7298-6586

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast