Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokedex One-Shots (PG)

Hiya! I hope you're treating your mothers nice today!

Whee, thanks for the index BladedScizor! I'm not that great with coding or whatever, so I had no idea how to link to specifc entries. And for the reviews; don't actually get many of those around here. Sorry to hear that you don't like Brawly (he's one of my favorites).

It's fine, Killer Grunt, I was about to clear the PM list anyhow. Haven't seen some of those people in months and I hate to think I'm filling somebody's inbox while they're away. And hi Kariachi! I'll add you on. And no problem with the requests; I take them as they come.

I got really stuck on Electivire, so I'm putting that one on hold. This means that Bonsley takes position 150!

In Process: Electivire, Munchlax/Combee
    On Deck: Tentacool/Feebas, Fearow, Mareep, Haunter, Steelix
    Reserved: Electrode/Pikachu (5/25)

NIDOQUEEN
    Emerald entry: It is adept at sending foes flying with harsh tackles using its tough, scaly body. This Pokemon is at its strongest when it is defending its young.

BONSLEY
    Pearl entry: It prefers arid environments. It leaks water from its eyes to adjust its body's fluid levels.

-There is an intriguing phenomena among Pokemon Trainers: most start out very strong around nine or ten years old, then weaken considerably around sixteen and don’t recover until their mid-twenties. Some people don’t understand why or how this happens. But if you think about it, the answer lies within the nature of the wild Pokemon themselves. (J.G., Wilderness Observations)

Shafts of moonlight filtered through the canopy of leaves. A spring breeze carried the scents of late-blooming flowers and tree pollen. Throughout the woods, a multitude of sounds came from Pokemon, plants, and a small stream. The gurgle of the stream was punctuated by splashes of startled fish. Long howls communicated between various watchers of the night. And the crinkle of thick undergrowth indicated that something was walking a wild path.

The crinkles and soft rustles disguised the true size of that creature. She was six feet tall, with a broad body covered in pale blue scales. The Nidoqueen was making her nightly rounds to check on the condition of her territory. On her shoulder, there was a smaller brown Pokemon with little tufts of green growing on his head. The Bonsley felt quite secure there, and watched around eagerly at all the details of the forest.

“It is quieter than usual in this area,” Nidoqueen said softly.

“I see a red thing!” Bonsley replied, blinking his eyes at a branch.

She looked closely at the tiny thing. It was a piece of thread, about three inches long. After sniffing it, she was fairly certain of its origins. “A human thing. Odd. Most Pokemon would not mind encountering a human. So why is everyone away tonight?”

“Is it a mean human?”

“Possibly.”

“What are humans like?”

Nidoqueen continued walking, at a slower, more cautious pace. “They’re clever creatures, child. Their power is that of making things. You know a human thing because it is unnatural. They also have the power to make us very strong. Many Pokemon seek out the humans in order to become stronger.”

“Can I go with one?”

“You’re still fresh from the egg; you should stay with me a while longer.” She glanced over at her charge and noted the shine below his eyes. “Are you crying again?”

“Too wet tonight,” he replied, blinking the tears out of his eyes. “I don’t like the wet.”

“Hmm. You are an odd creature, not like any I’ve cared for before. One would think, upon looking at you, that you would like water.”

“Too much water makes me feel icky.” Bonsley thought for a moment, then asked, “Momma, why are you my momma? I’m not like you.”

“That doesn’t matter,” she said with a smile. “Although the moon has seen it fit to bless me with great power, I cannot have children of my own. It is a cruel twist of my life, in a way, since I feel at my best when I have a child to take care of. So I take in lost and abandoned eggs, like yours was. It matters not to me if my children are like me or not, just so long as I have someone to love and care for.”

“I am thankful that you are my momma. I was just wondering.”

“It’s all right, child.” She stopped as the snaps of a fire and the scent of smoke tinged the air. “I think we have found the humans. Quiet now.”

“?” Words came through the trees, but could not be understood. They came from a male voice.

“...” The reply came from a deeper voice, one that seemed amused.

“What’s that?” Bonsley whispered.

“We can’t understand them as we are,” Nidoqueen answered softly. “But those with them can understand, or so I’ve heard. Humans make very clever things.” She approached the campsite.

There were three adult humans, the two males and one female. They sat around the fire eating their supper. Nearby, there was a green pick-up truck. In the back of the truck, there was a human child, a girl who was tied up. She seemed very upset and scared.

The woman got up and took the mouth gag off the girl. “...” She didn’t speak kindly.

“!” The girl cried, getting a harsh response from the woman and laughter from the men.

“They don’t seem nice,” Bonsley said.

“Some aren’t.” She snarled. “They have no right to treat one of their young that way. I’d do something, but that great metal thing, I’ve seen those before. They move extremely fast. One of my sisters got killed by one.”

“I think I can jump into that metal thing.”

“Are you sure? It’s dangerous and those humans certainly are as well.”

“I’ll do it. We’re meant to help others; that’s what you taught me.”

“Good. You go up there quietly and try to get that rope off her. I’ll take care of the adults.” She picked Bonsley off her shoulder and placed him on the ground.

“Gotcha.” He hopped off into the undergrowth.

The end of the truck was open, so the young Pokemon managed to jump into it when the adult humans weren’t looking. Once he started gnawing on the rope, Nidoqueen leapt out of hiding and roared. “You shall be punished, no matter how clever you are,” she growled at them.

Two of the adults stumbled back in a fright. The third grabbed a Pokeball from his belt, but she shoved him onto the ground. Although it was against the unspoken laws to severely injure a human, self-defense and defense of a child were acceptable exceptions. She snagged his belt with her claws and ripped it off, preventing him from calling his own Pokemon.

In the meantime, Bonsley had gotten rid of the rope. He hopped on the edge of the truck. “Come on!” He jumped off to the ground.

“...” she replied, anxious.

“!” The other man noticed their captive was getting away. He pulled out a knife and began running for her.

Nidoqueen left the downed man and rammed her shoulder into the other; he crashed into the truck. In the meantime, the woman had gotten into the cab. The engine roared to life. The two Pokemon moved to protect the girl while getting away from the truck. Wary of taking Nidoqueen on themselves, the two men brought out their own Pokemon: a Vulpix and a Hypno.

“I hope you don’t mean to harm this little one as well,” Nidoqueen snarled at them.

“It’s the master’s orders,” Hypno replied. “We must obey, for he knows what’s best.”

There was a flash of light. Two forest Rangers and a Kirlia appeared in the firelight. “!” one of the Rangers declared.

“We’re protecting this girl from the mean ones!” Bonsley called out.

“Very well,” Kirlia responded.

“!” the girl cried.

Nidoqueen turned to her. “It’s okay, child.”

Since that didn’t seem to calm her much, Bonsley hopped up to Nidoqueen and nuzzled her leg. “It’s okay; she’s my momma and wouldn’t hurt you.”

The Rangers had stronger teams than the kidnappers did, so the men got into the back of the truck. With tires squealing, the truck took off into the darkness. The girl ran over to the Rangers and hugged one, apparently trusting them.

“...” a Ranger told Nidoqueen with respect.

“We thank you for your help,” Kirlia translated. “She was reported missing from another campsite a mile away. We’ll get her back to her parents now.”

Nidoqueen picked up Bonsley and put him back on her shoulder. “Good. I’m sure we’ll see each other again.” She then went back to her nightly patrol.

“Are those humans nice?” Bonsley asked.

“The Rangers? Yes. I help them out on occasion. They take care of the forest as much as we do.”

“Maybe I’ll go with one of them when I’m old enough. When will that be, momma?”

She chuckled. “In time, my child, in time.”

-Since some Pokemon species have always been scarce in number, and others difficult to breed, their instincts guide them to defend any immature creature in order to secure the survival of all. This includes humans, and this is why the strong Pokemon of children are more difficult to defeat in battle. (J.G., Wilderness Observations)
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

The Nidoqueen/Bonsly entry really had a "Mother's Day" feel to it.
    I liked those little "notes" from J.G.
    And Bonsly doesn't have an "e" in it.
    The pun is from a Bonsai tree, so it's pronounced like someone giving you a sly look.
    And may I request a Dragonair/Nincada entry along with a Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon entry?

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

I quite liked the feel of the Hitmonlee one, very Jedi-ish. ^_^ And yay for little Brawly! *fangirl squeal* I loved Nidoqueen's protective temperment, too, and the way they heard humans amused me for some reason. Great job as usual. ;D

Also, kudos to BladedScizor for the enormous index, it's very helpful. ^^
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Haven't been reading these in a while. They're still good!

Gonna request an Arbok/Weezing story

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

I liked this oe the best.It was sweet , and funny at to bits.I'm trying find stuff to mke my revaiw like "'OMG thisthe best story I have ever read"' cos no one wants that.THey want to know how to make thir storys better.Wait I just found one thing.J.G., Wilderness Observations .I have no idra what those are , and frankly, they are untrue,
    at least in my head.
    whoa

The Wilderness Observations were just some color, being one of my theories about why the Pokemon universe has ten-year-olds taking down adults. And J.G. wasn't that random, although I don't think Jane Goodall lives in the Pokemon universe. She's still great, though.

So, here we go again! I thought about Winnie-the-Pooh when making this. The request list is quite lengthy now, so you'll have to be patient. And remember that I do accept guest entries; it's been a while since there's been one. Just check the first page for the guidelines.

In Process: Tentacool/Feebas
    On Deck: Fearow, Mareep, Haunter, Steelix, Dragonair/Nincada, Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon, Arbok/Weezing
    Reserved: Electrivire/Electrode/Pikachu (5/25)

MUNCHLAX
    Pearl entry: It hides food under its long body hair. However, it forgets it has hidden the food.

COMBEE
    Platinum entry: The trio is together from birth. It constantly gathers honey from flowers to please Vespiquen.

Swaying green and tan grass framed a clear blue sky. A coneflower waved in and out of his vision. A short distance away, a river babbled along on its way to the sea. He yawned. Being around noon, it was warm with a soft breeze. Was it worth waking up completely?

He was hungry.

That decided everything. He sat up and looked around. Only a couple months old, his pointed ears were all that showed over the tall grass. He had dull blue fur that blended into the area well. It would turn red when he was older and better able to handle other Pokemon. For now, he was just a Munchlax.

Sniffing around, he searched for some food that was nearby. If he had to, he’d travel for food. But he’d rather not. He’d rather get the closest food available so that he wasn’t hungry for long. There were a variety of scents around. The clearest was the sweet call of honey.

Honey... that was the most perfect food he could think of. Sweet and thick, golden and sticky, there was nothing that came close. Licking his lips, Munchlax got up and toddled through the grass towards the alluring scent.

Annoyingly, it moved about the field. It would go, pause for a little while, go, pause for a little while... and not in a pattern that Munchlax could decipher. He turned to follow it, but the scent would take off again. He’d go in that direction and it would be headed another way. Feeling dizzy, he plopped into a sitting position and followed the scent visually.

In time, the scent came straight for him. A yellow Pokemon came buzzing through the grass. It stopped by a sunflower and spent some time gathering pollen. Munchlax looked at it. The honey scent was definitely with this one. “Excuse me.”

“I’m busy,” the Pokemon said. “Can’t stop, must finish by day’s end.”

“What’re you doing... um, Bug?”

“I’m a Combee. I’m harvesting pollen in order to make honey. I have to make enough honey, so I must keep working.”

“Oh... you make honey? That’s very impressive.”

Combee seemed pleased at that, as he made a quick buzz. “Yes, that’s what I do. We do, precisely, but I’m the awake one. I gather the pollen and place it in one of my triplet brothers. He transforms it into honey.” He moved back from the sunflower and pointed up. “The right one has completed making honey, but the left one needs more pollen, then more time.”

“Ah. What do you do with the honey?”

“I give it to Vespiquen. She needs a lot to feed the entire hive.”

“Oh, so you make enough to feed the hive?”

“Well if I made just enough for my contribution, that would disappoint her. I do not want to disappoint Vespiquen. So I make as much as I can. When I go back to deposit what my right triplet has made, I will go to sleep and he will be the awake one doing the gathering. If we keep working like this, we’ll make lots of honey and greatly please Vespiquen.”

Munchlax’s stomach grumbled.. He patted it, trying to get it to quiet down. “Is it that important to please her?”

“Of course! She is the most powerful of our hive. She is our mother and protector. She needs a lot of honey for everyone, from the grubs to us workers, to her guards, and even herself.”

“But you said you make more than you need to.”

“Yes, just in case.”

“Would you mind sharing some?”

Although he said that his other two selves were asleep, all three pairs of eyes glared at him. “No! Can’t share! I must work hard to finish the day’s work. If I share, it will take hours to catch back up.”

Munchlax was disappointed. Perhaps... “What about tomorrow?”

“That is a new day. I will have to gather more pollen and make more honey.”

“And the day after?”

“Make more honey.”

“And then after that?”

“Make more honey.”

“Do you ever take a break?” He scratched his head. “When do you relax and enjoy the world?”

“No breaks are allowed, under Vespiquen’s rule,” Combee insisted. “We follow her orders, for she knows what is best for everyone. I enjoy my work. I enjoy the flowers and the process of making honey. It gives sweet dreams and satisfaction. When do you work?”

“Me?”

“Yes, you. You look like you don’t do any work unless you have to.”

“I work,” he said, thinking over the concept. “I go from place to place to find food. I sleep if there’s nothing to be done. And I hit anybody that tries to hit me.”

“That’s not work. Work keeps you busy every day. Work gets things done and makes you satisfied with it.”

“Food makes me satisfied. Honey would really make me satisfied.”

Combee shook himself. “Why are you looking for food anyhow? You smell like berries.”

“I do?”

“And other things.” The Bug flew up to him and plucked out a Bluk berry. “You have this.”

Munchlax took it; it was a little warm from sitting under his long fur. “Oh this? It must be one I picked yesterday.” He ate it.

“So why didn’t you eat it before?”

He thought carefully for a minute. “I... forgot.”

“You forgot that you had a Bluk berry? Can’t you smell it?”

“Um, not really.”

Combee fluttered to his other side and nodded at something. “And what’s that brown junk?”

He lifted his arm to see. “Oh... that’s peanut butter. I think. I had it a couple of days ago.”

“And then there’s,” he flew down towards Munchlax’s belly, then flinched. “Now that’s just gross. You need a bath, badly. Do you forget all the food you hide on you?”

“Mostly. It’s a nice surprise when I find it.”

“And you ate that berry?” Combee gagged. “Sorry, I’ll stick with the honey my hive gathers.”

“May I have some?”

“No!” The Bug flew off.

“How unneighborly.” Munchlax stuck his claws in the peanut butter, sniffed it, then licked it. “Maybe a bath would be a good idea. Maybe there will be something to eat near the river.” He lumbered off towards the sound of water.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

I really love these stories, they're great.

I'd like to request a story about tangela and/or tangrowth please!
    Last edited by tumbleweed93; 21st May 2009 at 7:36 AM.
    I have claimed Jynx!

Please click!

Tremble at the adorability of BABY TANGROWTH! Created by the incredibly skilled 705030!

I like this one.The munchlax was cute.But you need to add a bit witreing in.Its fastly read.I neeeeeddd morreeee!
    whoa

^heh. Normally I write these faster. It's a long story of why it's slowed down lately. I should get more time in a week or two. I need to think of June holidays for reserves.

Anyhow, posting this early, for me anyhow. I found a way to use Electivire finally. Read its Pokedex entry; the Platinum one isn't much better.

Remember the soldiers today.

In Process: Tentacool/Feebas
    On Deck: Fearow, Mareep, Haunter, Steelix, Dragonair/Nincada, Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon, Arbok/Weezing, Tangla/Tangrowth

ELECTIVIRE
    D/P entry: It pushes the tips of its two tails against the foe, then lets loose with over 20,000 volts of power.

ELECTRODE
    Fire Red entry: It explodes in response to even minor stimuli. It is feared, with the nickname of "The Bomb Ball."

PIKACHU
    Platinum entry: It occasionally uses an electric shock to recharge a fellow Pikachu that is in a weakened state.

The skies were darkening with storm clouds. “This can’t be good,” Surge murmured to himself. “Boys, get up here!”

“Riii!” Three small Pikachus bounded up to the wooden platform. Each of them had a ceramic tag in their ears, marking them as Army Pokemon. After a moment, a larger Electrode came rolling up the ramp. Since it was a sphere, it had to be branded with the same mark.

“The troop that’s supposed to move to this island hasn’t arrived yet,” he told them. “We’re still on our own defending this radio tower. I’ve got a hunch that the invaders will try to take advantage of that. Because of that, I want each of you to be extra cautious. Especially you,” he looked to the Electrode. “I don’t want you blowing up unless absolutely necessary. No exploding just because a Geodude teased you. We’ve got a limited supply of revives now.”

“Kzzzk,” Electrode replied, annoyed with the order, but obedient enough to follow.

“We need to hold out until the troop arrives. Stay sharp.”

The three Pikachus all saluted and scurried back to their duties. After a bit, the Electrode rolled back down to its own post. They were all well-trained Pokemon. Surge respected them.

“Still, whoever had the bright idea to leave just Electrics in this area ought to go back to school,” he said under his breath.

-+-

It began a year ago. The Western Republic invaded Kanto and Johto in order to force the two regions to join them. While the Republic had a massive spread of land under their control, the leaders were not satisfied with leaving the independent regions be. They seemed unstoppable; some people advocated just giving up in order to avoid war. But most people resisted the idea of joining. There were stories that the main region of the Republic drained all others for its own benefit.

Despite their disadvantage in numbers, the Kanto and Johto regions knew how to use their landscapes to their advantage and were proving to be a harder adversary than expected. The Republic Army investigated and found a potential weakness. The radio network was relatively new and one of the most vital links was on a small forested island south of Vermillion Port. It connected this major port, Fuchsia, and many of the interior cities. If the island tower was taken down, the communications blackout would allow for a swift invasion along the southeast coast.

But the combined navel force was another threat. Therefore, the Republic decided to send in a strike force composed of one man and one Pokemon. That was just fine. The pair had taken down much more difficult targets before. They knew they could handle it.

Once the human had covered his boat with a camouflage tarp, he turned to his partner. He was a beast of a Pokemon, looking like a human bodybuilder, but much stronger. “All right, Electivire, we got a radio tower to fry.” He tapped his helmet and smirked. “There should be one man and four Pokemon here, but they’re all Electrics. Piece of cake, right?”

Electivire grinned. He thrived around strong electrical areas and this tower had its own generator. Nothing would come between him and the raw power waiting there.

“Let’s go.”

-+-

Dan the Pikachu scurried along the underbrush, sniffing and checking for any changes. His wild peers would be checking for food, rivals, and predators. However, Dan was in the Army. He was checking for far more than that. The Trainers at the Army Camp had taught him to sniff out chemicals that would indicate bombs, poisonous traps, and other human-made weapons. While others might have been excited at the prospect of finding a Thunder Stone to evolve, he knew that he could do his job better this way. He could hide better when small.

Near the shore, he caught the scent of a human. Friend or foe? He couldn’t tell. He checked for direction, then followed the human. Taking special care to move silently, Dan realized that the person was heading towards the tower. A messenger?

When he caught up, he snuck up a tree for a better look. The man had dark green armor, good for passing through forests unnoticed. The only identifying mark was painted on the side of his helmet, the flag of the Western Republic. An invader.

Dan leapt out of the tree and made to get to the tower before the human. But then a massive feline Pokemon pounced on him, latching his two wire tails around Dan. He might have gotten away, if the deafening roar and massive pulse of electrical energy hadn’t stunned him. The Electivire then reversed his power flow and drained Dan’s own power from him.

His training had covered situations like this, though. Dan bit the nearest thing he could reach, Electivire’s right forepaw. It caused him to roar and flinch, allowing the Pikachu to struggle and rush away. However, he was exhausted from the power drain.

“After it,” the Republic solider ordered. “Kill it this time.”

Fear gave him the energy to keep running.

-+-

Surge climbed out of the tower. Electrode looked up at him. “Hzzzzz.”

“Right, that didn’t sound like a native. Call back.”

The sphere Pokemon tilted in a nod, then emitted a low pitched howl. It would carry and inform the scouting Pikachus to return. While the one female Lisa arrived first, Dan soon rushed into the clearing. He tripped up and collapsed, worn thin. Right as he did, an Electivire crashed through a bush.

In the blink of an eye, he proved himself to be a military Pokemon as well. Electivire noted Surge’s presence and made him a priority target as the leader of this Pokemon squad. Using the power stolen from Dan, he leapt at Surge, his twin tails sparking and ready to blast anything that connected them.

But the Pikachus were just as quick. Jack arrived in the clearing, then put all his power into rushing at the Electivire. While he was far smaller than the enemy and thus unable to fully stop him, he was able to intercept the tails. There was a massive flash and Surge was thrown back to the ground.

As his sight was clearing up, Surge was surprised to feel less pain than he anticipated. There was a boom that he recognized as Electrode’s Explosion. Once he was able to see, he got up in a defensive kneel to look around. Lisa was linking tails with Dan to transmit a bit of power to him, so that he’d get back to his feet quicker. Electrode and Jack were both unconscious; strangely enough, Jack was now a Raichu. Also unconscious was the Electivire, who had been blasted into the air to land in a twisted pose.

A Republic soldier entered the clearing.

“Lisa!” Surge called. “Go!”

Before the invader could react, she dashed over and shocked him. Not enough to kill him, but enough to temporarily paralyze him.

“Let’s put up the defense shield. There might be others.”

-+-

“Someone made a solo attack on Vermillion Port,” the troop’s commander explained. “That’s why we got delayed three days.”

“You got here,” Surge replied. “We’ve handled things fine.”

“What about your prisoner?”

“He seems to be a special agent of the Republic and came over with only his Electivire. There was one small boat on the island’s shore.”

“I see.” He bowed his head. “That is quite a feat, if I’ve heard right. Most people wouldn’t dare fight one of them with another Electric Pokemon.”

The young man smiled proudly. “I’ve got a good squad with me. It went to electrocute me and Jack there managed to redirect its energy to evolve himself.”

“Rai!” Jack called, proudly waving his long tail.

“Then Electrode tripped it up by rolling under its feet. He even managed to direct his Explosion away from me.”

“Kzzzzkt,” Electrode quietly added.

Surge looked to the four Pokemon and nodded. “I don’t think I’d ask for any others now. We’ve trained up the best.”

Default great story!

Your latest story is easily one of my favorites. I like how you showed what surge was like in his army days. By, chance is the in the story meant to be Surge's? Also who was the Western Republic 'spoosed to be anyway?
    I found these in a trash can... they seem to like it when people click on them.

Is Jack the Gym Raichu? That depends on how long they live. Also, while there was a war mentioned (I doubt Surge just made it up when he talks to you in the Gym), there was no mention of who was fought. I made up the Western Republic so there wasn't some 'Those regions wouldn't fight a war!' reaction.

Anyhow, two holidays in June are Father's Day and the Summer Solstice, which fall on the same day. I think I'll do Nidoking, possibly with Solrock. And with the long request list, there's a good chance some of the singles will get merged.

Another Feebas entry notes that it is 'dull' or stupid.

In Process: Fearow
    On Deck: Mareep, Haunter, Steelix, Dragonair/Nincada, Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon, Arbok/Weezing, Tangla/Tangrowth
    Reserve: Nidoking (6/21)

TENTACOOL
    Ruby entry: Tentacool's body is largely composed of water. If it is removed from the sea, it dries up like parchment. If this Pokemon happens to become dehydrated, put it back into the sea.

FEEBAS
    Platinum entry: It is a shabby and ugly Pokemon. However, it is very hardy and can survive on little water.

It was all brown. Brown grass, brown dirt, brown trees, brown rocks, and even brown water filled the area. A freak drought had stuck around for three summers, and this month was particularly unbearable. Many of the lake Pokemon had scattered to safety in other bodies of water. But not the Feebas.

They were brown too, a muddy tan that blended in remarkably well in the dirty water. They continued swimming around the steadily lowering lake, even when they had to slither through some sections. Glad to eat and survive on anything, the school had survived thus far.

On one baking hot afternoon, a young Feebas was sliding along a muddy surface to another part of the pond when he encountered a stranger. The stranger was pale, like a glob of gelatin with red and black fruits mixed in. She looked at him suspiciously and weakly raised a tentacle. “Watch yourself. I can make you sicker than you’ve ever felt in your life.”

Feebas blinked. “Watch myself? How? Every time I turn to look at myself, I lose sight of me.”

She looked puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“I do!” He turned around to look at his tail, but it spun with him and kept just out of sight. When he faced the stranger again, he said, “I can’t get it to sit still.”

“Oh... never mind.” She dropped her tentacle. “Wouldn’t do me any good to make threats even if you did understand them. I’m drying up fast.”

“But there’s water all around us.” He hopped up and splashed, making the mud squelch. “See? Plenty of it!”

She cringed. “I’m a Tentacool. I can’t handle this horrid dirty mudhole. If I took this in, it would kill me.”

“It’s not that bad. A little harder to get around in, so I hear.”

“So when is it bad? When the lake is completely dry and you’re on land instead of in a lake?”

“That won’t happen. It won’t be a lake if it were dry.”

“Of course it won’t be,” she grumbled. “Then what? Is fresh water just going to magically appear? It hasn’t rained for months.”

“It’ll happen sometime. Just you wait.”

“It won’t. Someone must have angered Mother Nature.” Tentacool shuddered. “I’ll dry up into an ugly scrap before I ever manage to return to the sea. What a terrible fate.”

“What’s terrible?”

“Are you kidding me? What’s terrible about being ugly? Everything’s terrible about being ugly.”

Feebas shrugged his fins. “But that’s just how you look, and that doesn’t matter. I’m happy, so I don’t care about how I look.”

“How can you be happy? Your lake is a giant pit of mud now.”

“It makes funny noises!” He splashed again, making squelches and smooshes. “And if you get going as fast as you can, you can slide really far on the high parts!”

“You’re such an idiot.” She closed her eyes.

“Well, I’m happy, so it don’t matter.” He waited, but got no response. “Tentacool?”

She was silent.

-+-

The sunlight was bright. The sunlight was strong.

The young Feebas slid back and forth between the diminishing pools of water. All the while, he kept an eye on Tentacool. She no longer looked like gelatin, being more like a dead leaf. He had nosed a rock onto her back to make sure that she didn’t get blown away. Like his peers, he still wasn’t concerned about the drying lake. It didn’t occur to him that it could stop being a lake and start being land.

And then one day, the sky was pierced by a shrieking whistle. The sunlight faded to be replaced with dense clouds. The rain was thick. The rain was strong.

At the lake, the resident Feebas group was stricken by a sudden change from thick muddy water to a gushing wall of water. They struggled to keep from being washed away. The one young male bit onto the Tentacool’s main body and dragged her down into a hole. The incoming flood rushed past him. It grabbed weakened trees, boulders, other Feebas, mud, and a few metal signs to take along its journey.

He fought against the deluge. He pushed his body and fins against the flow as hard as he could in an attempt to stay within the hole. But it only took a momentary lapse into weakness for the water to take him and Tantacool on its journey as well.

With the influx of water, Tentacool took in enough water to revive herself. Bewildered by the drastic change of scenery from mudpit to mudflow, she wrapped her tentacles around Feebas and held on. They traveled many miles in this manner.

When the water settled down, she let go. “Sorry, I panicked. Did you get poisoned?”

“Mmm,” he closed one eye and thought. “I don’t think so.”

“Good.”

“That was a rush! That water just came and washed everything away. It was a lot of fun. Too bad it doesn’t happen that often.”

“Fun? I was scared.”

“But it’s like I told you: the water came right back when it wanted to. Now the lake’s probably full, even though we’re not there to see it.”

Tentacool rubbed her tentacles over her main body, checking herself for injuries. “I’m surprised that I didn’t get eaten when I was dry.”

“I looked out for you. There was this Skarmory that wanted to eat you, but I splashed around and made a lot of noise. It got annoyed and tried to eat me, but then slipped in the mud. That was funny. He didn’t even try to get you again when he was all muddy.”

“Pardon me for asking but, why? If I remember right, I was really cranky then and I probably insulted you.”

“Did you? I don’t think you did. It gave me something to do other than sliding across the mud. Now that you’re all better, you can find your way to the sea.”

She looked around at the wide expanse of water before them. “I think we got dragged all the way to the sea. Since you protected me... thank you.”

“No problem. I’m gonna go back to my lake.” Feebas turned to the river, but it was still going strong. “Whenever I can, of course.”

Tentacool rubbed two tentacles together, thinking. “I could show you around the seabed, if you like.”

He smiled. “Sure, sounds fun!”
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 30th May 2009 at 4:27 PM.

zomg I'm late. D:

Anywho. Those Pikachu were so brave! *_* You even got me to admire them, which I never thought I'd do to a Pikachu. And that Feebas's silly manner was so cute. There was just one little error I noticed:
    “And if you get going as fast as you can, you can slid really far on the high parts!”
    Should be slide. Besides that, great job. ^_^
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

I had to do something different with Pikachu.

I was planning on adding Pidgeotto to this entry by altering what I had to fit. But when I checked, there was no way I could manage it. On this site, at least, Pidgeotto basically has one 'dex entry worded five different ways. And it's based on a wild one's behaviors.

All well. It still has Gary!

In Process: Mareep
    On Deck: Haunter, Steelix, Dragonair/Nincada, Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon, Arbok/Weezing, Tangla/Tangrowth

FEAROW
    Fire Red entry: Its huge and magnificent wings can keep it aloft in the sky. It can remain flying a whole day without landing.

The excellent Sport Fishing Area on the east coast of Kanto was a string of wooden piers that meandered for several miles south of Lavender Town. A hundred yards from the docks, an ocean ridge kept the Fishing Area’s waters calm. It was ideal for swimming or fishing.

A boy with spiky brown hair stretched his arms out as he paused at the crossing for the route to Vermillion. “It’s another glorious day in the travels of the famed Gary Oak.” He grinned out to the sea. “Someday they’ll say that I walked this path and they will come down here, seeking to follow in my footsteps. Someday soon.”

He brought his arms down and put his hands in his pockets. Whistling as he walked along the piers, he watched the skies. He wasn’t that interested in fishing today. But people said that mythical Pokemon sometimes flew along this coast. That would be a major image boost for him, to have a legend under his control. He couldn’t wait.

After several minutes of a quiet walk, a dark movement in the skies caught his attention. Gary looked right to it. One of the legends? No... just a gold Fearow... wait, what? He rubbed his eyes and looked again, but it was true. This Fearow had different colored plumage. Was it a new variation? Or perhaps... even the rare shiny?

Gary grinned. So it wasn’t a legend, but having a shiny would be just as good. He pulled off one of his Pokeballs and released one of the oldest on his team. “Pidgeotto, go bring that Fearow down here. It’s gonna be mine.”

Always eager for another fight, Pidgeotto launched himself into the air and was soon on the same draft of air as Fearow. He put on a quick burst of speed to tackle the wild bird in midair, but intentionally missed her. In response, Fearow nipped at his talons, scoring a hit. But the tactic worked; she dropped lower in the air.

“It’ll at least save me the bother of training that loser Spearow,” Gray commented to his imaginary audience. “Might be a bit much to have three fliers on my team, though.”

Pidgeotto continued launching Quick Attacks over Fearow’s flight path, continually forcing her down. She seemed leery of landing and violently stabbed at Pidgeotto with her beak when they were twelve feet off the ground. However, that was close enough for Gary. He grabbed an empty Pokeball and pressed the seal button. Then he threw it at the two birds.

From his grandfather’s lessons, he knew that Pokeballs converted Pokemon into a digital form. This new ball would recognize Pidgeotto as already tamed. It burst into a shower of light that enveloped the unmarked Pokemon, Fearow. Pidgeotto pushed himself upward to avoid crashing into a bush.

The Pokeball dropped onto the dock and wobbled violently for a second. Then there was a loud crack and another burst of light. Fearow rushed back into the air, having escaped.

“Oh you’re not getting away from me,” Gary declared. He snatched another empty Pokeball and threw that one. As the light enveloped Fearow, he waved to Pidgeotto. “Try that new move I taught you if she breaks out again.”

The brown bird narrowed his eyes as the Pokeball continued to shake. It also broke, releasing Fearow back into the air. Trying to gain an advantage, she began to climb upwards. But then Pidgeotto cooed a soothing lullaby. Sing wasn’t a normal move for either of these birds, but wanting to show off his technical prowess, Gary spent an entire weekend getting him to learn it.

At first, Fearow darted down to peck at Pidgeotto while he was busy singing. As she started to climb back up, her eyelids lowered, then closed. She caught a significant updraft, though, and her broad wings were steady enough to keep her in the air.

Impressed by this, Gary felt a strong pride in knowing that she would soon be his. He grabbed another empty Pokeball and threw it as hard as he could so it would reach the rising flier. The Pokeball’s light connected and swallowed Fearow within... but before it even hit the ground, the ball broke apart and the golden bird was back in the air.

“Oh come on!” Gary shouted, grabbing another Pokeball and throwing it at her. It also connected, but he’d thrown it too wild and it dropped right into the ocean. There was a minor eruption of water as that ball broke too, letting the Fearow back into the air.

Snarling, he went to grab another empty Pokeball, only to discover that he was completely out. What the... he always kept ten on him, at least. He should have... no. He had used a bunch in Pokemon Tower trying to catch both a Gastly and a Haunter. He had succeeded there, but the Haunter caused him to use a lot of empties and he had been exhausted by the time he had them.

“Great,” he grumbled. “The one time I don’t go shopping, I get a shiny that doesn’t want to stay put. Just great.”

Fearow opened her eyes, looked at Gary and Pidgeotto, then got furious. “Raaaaaa!” She dove straight at Gary, pecking him in the head.

Pidgeotto cried out sharply, then went to beat Fearow with his claws. In response, she gave him a sharp peck and knocked him out cold. Then she thwapped Gary with her wings. He brought his arms up and tried to halt her attack. While grabbing at her wings, he got hold of a loose feather “Hey, can it! What’d I ever do to you?”

For a moment, she flew back. Gary then ran for it, back north to where he could reach Lavender. Screaming, the Fearow pursued him all the way.

As he approached the entrance of Lavender Town, Gary finally spotted someone else on the piers, a fisherman. “Watch out!” he called. “There’s a mad Fearow behind me!”

The fisherman looked up at him. “Whoa, slow down kid! You’re bleeding.”

“There’s a crazy Fearow, and I didn’t see her land once, but she,” he looked back. There was no sign of the shiny Fearow. “But, but there was one.”

“Oh, them.” The fisherman shrugged. “They’re nesting in the forests nearby. Didn’t anybody warn you not to bother them? They get nasty if they think you’re a threat to their eggs.”

“Well that’s nice to know,” Gary grumbled. He looked at the golden feather that was still in his hand. So he had proof that he’d seen a shiny Pokemon. And he might get the scars to prove that it beat him up. Great, people would think that he was a loser now.

Lol, great story. Love how Gary's being an a** as always! (:
    (BTW bump)
    I found these in a trash can... they seem to like it when people click on them.

hi, im new here, but ive read every single story. and i must say that i love all of them! these are some incredibly good stories. id like to be put on the PM list please. also, i know you have a lot of requests, but could you do a growlithe and arcanine story?
    Done with Serebiiforums. Don't try contacting me. Me posting will be a very rare occasion.

Hold on, there's a PM list? *checks first post* Why haven't I seen it before? Anyways, I want on that list, please. These stories are just too good to miss.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 3 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

My writing comp keeps getting borrowed from me! But I love these Mareep. And something cool about this story: Kadabra is the 50th First Generation Pokemon I have covered in this thread! Awesome!

Anyhow, yeah, there's a PM list, so I'll add you two to the list.

In Process: Haunter
    On Deck: Steelix, Dragonair/Nincada, Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon, Arbok/Weezing, Tangla/Tangrowth, Growlithe/Arcanine

MAREEP
    Leaf Green entry: If static electricity builds in its body, its fleece doubles in volume. Touching it will shock you.

KADABRA
    Sapphire entry: Kadabra holds a silver spoon in its hand. The spoon is used to amplify the alpha waves in its brain. Without the spoon, the Pokemon is said to be limited to half the usual amount of its telekinetic powers.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!"

The herd of Mareep all looked up, startled. Unfortunately, the air was dry, causing their fleece to build static. When that happened, it fluffed up tremendously, making them look like large balls of yellow wool. Normally shearing helped, but some of them hadn’t been sheared for two weeks. The excessively fluffed fleece killed their peripheral vision.

Then a couple were able to spot the problem. The other Pokemon that worked with the human shepherd was looking around frantically. “No alarm, it’s just Kadabra,” one of them said.

“No alarm?” Kadabra put his head in his hands. “No alarm?! This is terrible.”

“Predators?” The Mareep all twitched their tails; the small bulbs at the tips of those tails were all brightly aglow with static build.

“Not yet. But I’ve lost my spoon.”

“That shiny thing you always have?”

He dropped his hands. “Yes. It’s very important that I have it. I can’t focus without it, so I can’t do my job. But since I can’t focus, I can’t find out where it is or remember where I may have left it. This is agonizing. I might never be the same...”

The nearest Mareep held up a foot. “Well there’s a bunch of us here. Let’s look for the spoon!”

“Okay!” The herd began snuffling on the ground, searching for the Kadabra’s silver spoon.

Kadabra nodded. “Thanks guys. I’ll look too... it’s just got me all anxious to be without it.”

“Where’d you last have it?” a Mareep asked, deciding to look by his peer.

“I had it before I took my nap,” he replied after thinking for a moment. “I was looking into it in mediation. I slept deeper than I meant to, maybe because it was gone. So it should be right here near me.” He got up and looked around. “But it’s not.”

“There’s a spoon over here,” one of the Mareep called. “It’s in the shepherd’s lunch.”

“What?!”

It pointed with a foot. “Right there.”

There was a small gathering of the human shepherd’s items: a backpack, binoculars, a knife, a first aid kit. There was also the remains of his lunch, a large blue thermos with a meaty soup scent lingering inside. Insultingly, a silver spoon was sticking out of it as if it was just an ordinary utensil. Kadabra picked it out and looked at it sadly. It was smudged and dirty.

“My poor spoon... this is terrible! How could he do this to me?”

“You can clean it,” one of the Mareep suggested, trying to be helpful.

“Oh I will, have no doubt.” He frowned. “But this is insulting. He knew that was my spoon because he took it from me. And then he ate with it!”

“Isn’t that what a spoon is for?”

“Not my special spoon. I told you, it focuses my mind, my mental powers. It is the symbol of my power. It came to me and is a part of me. So if someone abuses my spoon, they abuse me.”

“Like our tail orbs?” She caused hers to flicker, getting the rest of the herd to follow suit. “That’s terrible. We’re sorry we didn’t do anything.”

“You’re not to blame. Besides, you helped find it.” Kadabra rubbed his chin. “You might be able to help do something about it in return. This new shepherd hasn’t been a good one.”

“Yeah, we need a shearing.” The speaking Mareep shook himself, causing a number of static crackles. “With this dry weather, we might accidentally spark a fire.”

“Yes, and he left us on our own, while I was napping.” He looked into his spoon, grimaced for a moment, then focused on the issue. “He’s not that far off. Come. We’re going to have some fun with him.”

-+-

The young shepherd was distracted in love. The woman of his affection would walk by the flock’s current pasture every day. Happily, today they talked for a long time. He figured the flock would be all right. Kadabra was with them and would act before danger got too close.

“Is there a day we could get together later on?” he asked. “I can’t leave the field today, but maybe later we can go into town.”

“Hmm.” She pulled her basket of gathered berries closer. “Possibly on...”

“Baaa!”

The sound got the shepherd’s attention. He looked back to see where the Mareep were. Oddly enough, there were three bobbing along in the air towards him. As their yellow fleece was thick and puffed out, they appeared like small clouds.

The woman with him gasped and stepped back. “Ar-are those dangerous?”

Puzzled, he looked back at her. “What, the Mareep? No, they’re pretty cooperative. I normally don’t see them floating like that, but they won’t harm...” he was about to say ‘you’, but then he absentmindedly reached out to touch one. A jolt of static jumped to him, causing a loud snap and sharp pain. “Yowch!”

The Mareep he touched dropped out of the air. After shaking her head, she looked up at him. “Baaaa!”

“Um, I think I need to take care of their fleece,” he said, half-smiling in embarrassment. “We can talk later... ow!”

Turning again, he saw Kadabra glaring at him. Apparently he had launched a pebble at him with his spoon. The psychic spun the dirty spoon around as if to emphasize his annoyance.

“You shouldn’t be making your partner mad at you,” the woman said.

“Right... I’ve got work to do, sorry.”

Kadabra launched another pebble at him.

“And I’m sorry to you too! Sheesh.” However, he had a feeling that the Pokemon would be harder to get forgiveness from than his crush.
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 13th June 2009 at 3:18 PM.

Hey Ysavvryl (what does it mean anyway?), I see you are multi-talented. I knew you are good at making fakemon but this is just awesome. I have been reading through them and some are really really good.
    Immensely enjoying this!
    Oh, and add me to your PM list, if you please!

nice story. a little on the short side, though. then again, who am i to criticize you?
    Done with Serebiiforums. Don't try contacting me. Me posting will be a very rare occasion.

Very funny with the psychic rock chucking ^_^ Have you done a Rotom one yet? [/hint]

my random thought of the week:
    Life is full of surprises--That's what we love and hate about it. Once we think we've got things figured out, life throws us a screwball. Sure it sucks for a while, but we always come back for more.
    Now why would you want to click this?

Wow these are just like...wow.can I be on the pm list also @killer_squirtle yes he did
    So, I've been away quite a long while, but hey, I feel like I can change that, thanks to Pokemon Y .

Current Shiny Hunt: Chespin (241 eggs)

Completed Shiny hunts: Staryu (18 eggs)
    Noibat (72 eggs)
    Ralts (8 eggs <3)

[IMG]http://i27.*******.com/m9obo5.jpg[/IMG]
    cyndaquil,chickorita chao and totodile chao from team brushfire

“Well there’s a bunch of us here. Let’s look for the spoon!”
    Needs a comma in between there.

Normally sheering helped,
    I believe you need to use "shear" there instead; sheer means absolute.

I loved Kadabra's worry, especially when comparing him to my sadistic Kadabra. XD Great job as always.

I had an awesome Haunter story... then decided it would fit Father's Day better than Nidoking. It makes sense! And I did Rotom for Halloween last year (one of the best ones, I think, even in script format).

I don't mind critics; that helps me too. As for shortness, I do consider most of these writing exercises, and so very few of them have been polished up much or lengthened. I just go with how much of an idea I get from the 'dex.

As for what my username means, it's a name I made up for the first novel I finished. She's the dragonian angel of prophecy. So if I made up a Pokemon based on that, it would certainly be Dragon/Psychic.

In Process: Steelix
    On Deck: Metapod/Kakuna/Cascoon, Arbok/Weezing, Tangla/Tangrowth, Growlithe/Arcanine
    Reserve: Gastly/Haunter (6/21)

DRAGONAIR
    Leaf Green entry: A mystical Pokemon that exudes a gentle aura. It is said to have the ability to change the weather.

NINCADA
    Sapphire entry: Nincada lives underground. It uses its sharp claws to carve the roots of trees and absorb moisture and nutrients. This Pokemon can't withstand bright sunlight so avoids it.

The tree knew she was there. It tightened its defenses, releasing a bitter chemical into its roots. When she gnawed down on the nearest one, it tasted horrible. She had fed off this tree long enough and it was time to find a new one.

She wasn’t in any hurry. Nincada’s life was never about hurrying. Living underground, she siphoned all she needed from tree roots, then moved on when it began fighting back. Trees lived slow lives too, but when they took notice, they could get on the defensive quickly. So could she, if her life were at stake. Mostly it was just waiting, though. She had to endure a lot before she would be ready to evolve.

With her claws, she moved dirt aside to crawl out of the ground. Searching for a tree underground would take too long. But when she broke through to the air, sunlight streamed down. Although she was technically blind, the strong light hurt her senses. She would have to cover the hole back up and wait for nightfall.

Waiting was what she did best.

-+-

A sad song passed along the sleepy river. Dragonair always sang from his heart, so the sadness now was undeniable. As he sang and swam, the orbs on his neck and tail shimmered blue. A sheer curtain of rain followed his progress along the water. It was a small comfort.

By a tree that was half living in the water, Dragonair paused to rest his voice. As he watched, a gray and brown Nincada dug herself out of the ground. She twitched her antennae and tapped her claws, checking out her surroundings. Silently, he swam over to her and placed his chin on the elevated bank.

She noticed and twitched her antennae towards him. “I hope you mean peace, stranger.”

“I will not bother you if you will not bother me,” he replied.

“Good. May the rain bless you.”

“I didn’t call the rain for a blessing. I called it because I didn’t want the sun.”

“Ah. Thank you.” She turned and began walking slowly, tapping along the ground.

Dragonair lifted his head up, then inched to follow her. “Nincada? Why do you thank me for the rain?”

“You called it.”

“But the sun is the giver of life and joy, that which gives us light.”

She made an extra tap of her right claw. “I cannot see. Light does not mean joy to me. Darkness is safety, when predators have a harder time finding me. The rain blocks the sun, which kept me from finding a new tree.”

“Oh.” He looked around. Dozens of trees were scattered around the riverbank within his sight. And yet, “It will take you some time to reach the next tree. Especially if you can’t see it.”

Nincada lifted her head and pointed down the bank, precisely at the nearest tree, a maple. “I can smell it. I’m not sure what’s in the way, but I will get there.”

Dragonair swam forward a few feet, then swam back. “This rain curtain follows me. I can take you to the tree.”

“You are very kind, thank you.” He put his head back down and she felt her way onto it. “What are you called, stranger?”

He lifted his head carefully and slithered along the bank. “Dragonair.”

Nincada tapped her claw on him and sniffed. “You are still unfamiliar, but your smell has no harshness. I have never encountered a dragon before. But then, I have never moved very far in my life.”

“Do you want to travel?”

“It doesn’t matter to me one way or another. Do you?”

“I have traveled far for all my life.”

“With a Trainer?”

“I did. She died not that long ago.”

“I am sorry for your loss.” She gently dragged a claw along his head, apparently a consoling gesture. “But wait and be patient. Time heals all wounds.”

“People say that. Here’s your tree.” He moved closer to the bank to let her down. “I called the rain to be sad with me, but you find it safe, maybe even happy. That seems odd.”

“It’s different, that is all.” When she reached a stable spot, she turned and waved a claw. “You could go be sad with the humans. Your Trainer must have known people.”

“She did.” He tapped Nincada with his nose. “You’re a Bug; you’ll live a shorter time than me. But you seem to know a lot.”

“Will I live shorter? That doesn’t matter, as long as I do live. I have to live underground for seventeen years before I can evolve, unless I go with a Trainer. So I have a lot of time to think. And I’d better get back to the safety of underground.”

“Right. It was good talking with you, Nincada.”

“You too Dragonair.” She began burying herself underground.

He watched her for a bit, then swam back up the river in silence. When he arrived at the place he had left, a girl in a long black dress was there. She greeted him, apparently having been concerned with his disappearance. Then she hugged him in shared loss.

I should be here with the other mourners, he decided. He put his head on her shoulder and sang a sad note.

-+-

Nincada’s claw cut gently into the new tree’s roots. From that, she took a sample taste. The maple wasn’t concerned and didn’t fight back with bitter chemicals. So she could stay here for the time being.

She thought back over her conversation with Dragonair. Although it was short, there was a lot to consider: humans, Trainers, travels, rain, sun, gratitude, blessings, Dragons, Bugs, joy, sadness, life, death. It would occupy her mind for many months.

But she had a long time to wait, to think.

excellent story! it had a good length and you made the two pokemon go together in a very unique way. keep up the good work.

I just finished reading all of them. Quite a few were really very good. Some of my favorites so far are: the Umbreon one, the Scyhter/Scizor one, the Porygon one, the Dunsparce/qwilfish one, the meditite one......

If you are still taking requests, I would like one focused on the whole burmy clan and its evolutions.

Cheers...

Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast