Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokedex One-Shots (PG)

It was great!
    I liked how you tied this story into the games by putting it on Cycling Road.
    Didn't everyone wonder at some point how a wild Pokemon just happened to be in the middle of the road?

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

*clap clap* *double applause* ^^

Yayy! Another terrific entry!

Oh, yeah, if you don't mind, could you do an entry of Vaporeon for me?

[IMG]http://i32.*******.com/hta7mh.png[/IMG]

All thanks and credits goes to:
    pepsa for the permission of the banner!
    Pino for the cute vaporeon chao!
    MorningStar for the awesome Bubble Jet Pokemon banner!

Going with keeping my limit to five in wait, I can only take one more request now if I add that Vaporeon. Partly it's because I'm adding in my own request. It's a kinda weird double; some of you might go "What? But that should be..." Trust me on this. It's a good story.

In Process: Snorunt
    On Deck: Shedinja, Zangoose/Gardevoir, Vaporeon

DITTO
    Ruby/Sapphire entry: Ditto rearranges its cell structure to transform itself into other shapes. However, if it tries to transform itself into something by relying on its memory, this Pokemon manages to get details wrong.

Ditto was sitting by a bush, munching on berries, minding its own business. The Rawst berries were good and ripe, and if somebody didn’t eat them soon, they’d go bad. Not wanting to see that happen, it felt obliged to take care of the situation before it became a problem.

As a Pokemon, it wasn’t much to look at. A Ditto was a soft pink glob with small eyes and a slit for a mouth. It wasn’t bothered by appearances, though. So long as nobody bothered it, it wouldn’t bother nobody.

But somebody decided that it was a bother. A small purple Rattata leapt in front of Ditto. “<Scram, stranger! This is my bush!>”

“<Eek!>” Ditto swept up a cloud of dust. While it was thus covered, it molded itself into an exact replica of the Rattata. “<Leave me be.>”

Blinking, the Rattata got on his hind legs. “<Huh? You a cousin or something?>”

“<Yes, I’m just visiting. Sorry for the bother.>”

“<Oh. Well that’s fine.>” He furrowed his eyes, lacking eyebrows to perform the motion. “<But I thought you were some weird globby thing.>”

“<No, no. Your eyes must be playing tricks on you. I’m just an ordinary Pokemon.>”

“<Okay. Well, enjoy the berries.>” He nipped a few off himself and ran back to his burrow.

Once the Rattata was gone, Ditto transformed back. If it stayed as the rodent, it might attract predators. It continued eating until full, then set off to find a hiding spot to sleep.

It was able to travel alongside the human-made road for some time, remaining hidden in the tall grass. But when Ditto spotted an ideal hiding place, it was across the road. Not wanting to draw attention to itself, it decided to turn back into the Rattata. Now, what color had it been? Yellow? Yeah, that seemed right, a greenish-yellow. Ditto transformed into a yellow Rattata and ran across the road.

A high-pitched squeal stopped him dead in his tracks. A human girl was jumping up and down while clapping her hands. “Omigosh, omigosh, a shiny Rattata! It’s sooo much cuter than other Rattatas! And shinys are so rare, wowza! I’m gonna catch it and it’s gonna be MINE! Go Wartortle!”

Her Wartortle, which had been hiding in her shell since the shrieking began, emerged reluctantly. “<Okay, okay,>” she muttered. “<Keep the noise down, would ya?>” She fired a round of fast water balls at Ditto.

Panicking, Ditto launched an attack. Any attack, just so long as it got rid of them. It fired a similar round of fire balls at the Wartortle, unfortunately to little effect.

“I’ve never seen a Rattata use Ember before,” a boy with them said meekly.

“That just means she’s more special! You’re mine!” She threw a Pokeball at Ditto, then ran over to pick it up.

“Um, you’re supposed to wait just in case they break loose.”

“I don’t have to. Okay, let’s have you out so I can show you off right away!” She pressed the release button.

The shock of being captured had transformed Ditto back. It was a confused glob now. “<What’s going on?>” it asked.

“What?!” the girl screamed, causing everyone to wince. “You’re not a shiny Rattata.”

“No, just a regular old Ditto,” her companion said.

“You shut up!” She yanked the ball apart, causing it to disintegrate. “Get out of my sight!”

“<Thank you,>” Ditto said wearily, moving off to its hiding spot. It really needed a good sleep now.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

LOL, the girl sounds like Dawn, is that who it's supposed to be?

Zangoose/Gardevoir, hey? It is a weird combination, but if you say it's good I believe ya.
    3DS Name: James
    Friend Code: 4897-7143-5332
    Friend Safari: Poison (Gloom, Garbodor, Drapion)
        Spoiler:- Looking For:

Happy to help people find out what their safari is.
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Previously known as JammyU.

I don't watch the anime, so I wouldn't know if that's Dawn. Actually, I was thinking of Carmelita Spatz from A Series of Unfortunate Events.

But I didn't have anywhere to add in 'cakesniffers'.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

??? I haven't read A Series Of Unfortunate Events, so we're just as confused as each other .

That was a funny one.
    But I thought all Pokemon knew about trainers and Pokeballs.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

lol, I loved the new ones
    again I always pictured wartortle as male, but now I can also picture female
    Oh my jesus, I've been on this site for a year already...
    I think I deserve gifts. Like pie.

wow, that trainer is such a mary-sue o_O lol at how the ditto managed to proceed with its own business whatever happens. and I love wartortle's design, it's so cute... *daydreams* it's great how the ditto uses its ability to fool pokemon instead of battling them, it makes a lot of sense when you think about it. (silly anime writers.)

I read all these just now, and they're great! The Spiritomb, Snorlax, and Ditto ones made me LOL, and Umbreon was awesome too. Although I wonder how Zangoose/Gardevoir is going to work out. >_>
    Can I be on the PM list?
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

ROFL, but would that the trainer know its not a shiny cuase its not sparkling?
    Quote Originally Posted by XxSaintx View Post
    Manaphy always reminded me of an anorexic elephant.
    Nuff said.

A Comic that should not be avoided

Great stories! I especially liked the Skitty, Snorlax, and Clampearl ones.

Keep up the good work.

Also, could I be added to the PM list?
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

*rushes in thread, slipping onto face*

I'm sorry for being unavailable and thus missing all the great one-shots! I didn't have a computer for a couple of weeks, `til now. But look how much I missed!

*ahem* I loved them all. I enjoyed the Shuckle *something* Farms, though. Reminds me of Schneff Farms (lol). But I have a feeling the Spoink/Clamperl one was your longest to date. Now THAT was an enjoyable read. I even liked how you did Phampy/Donphan, Snorlax (loved the idea of neighbors xD) and the Ditto.

*does sharp intake of breath upon reading challenge rules* Ooh, you shouldn't have done that . Now I TOTALLY want to do that. I have a couple in mind, and hopefully this'll get me back to writing. School takes a lot out of you...

Keep it up, Ysavvryl!
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I like these one shots and stuff. Usually I don't like to read something that has more than two pages. I like to read the new fresh stuff. But I like these. My favorite was Umbreon and Hoppip's
    Insert Cool FanFic Banner Here.
    Maybe I should start writing one of those...

Life is a work of art, you have to paint it colorful!

Eeek, influx of new readers! *grabs umbrella* Anyhow, as always, glad you all like them. Also, if somebody wouldn't mind helping me, I'd like to link the first post to the guest author rules, but I'm clueless about coding. Please do help.

Anyhow, we have the first guest entry! Also, JammyU has his own thread of 'dex stories; you should check out the one he has there. EDIT: It's gonna be posted here too.

As requested, this Snorunt character first showed in the Gible entry. This story takes place a couple of months before.

Guest Entry: Kutie Pie with Staryu/Starmie, JammyU with a riddle.
    In Process: Shedinja
    On Deck: Zangoose/Gardevoir, Vaporeon

SNORUNT
    Sapphire entry: Snorunt survives by eating only snow and ice. Old folklore claims that a house visited by this Pokemon is sure to prosper for many generations to come.

Last night, the air had been thick with snowflakes. This morning, it made the scenery brightened with white. A smooth layer of snow disguised an uneven terrain underneath. It was breathtaking, but if one were not careful, the dangers of this land could take more than one’s breath away. Perhaps even a life.

Despite that, there was a cottage by the roadside. It was made of sturdy logs and coated with dense clay to keep the warmth inside. Outside of the cottage was a brawny man. Although it was cold enough to freeze his breath, he was splitting logs. His tools were the simplest kind: a stump, a wooden wedge, and a hefty iron axe. Nearby was a heap of snow taller than the rest. Oddly enough, it was in a conical shape.

The man looked down at the heap of snow for a moment. “Snorunt, are you just going to stay there?”

Although the Trainer could not understand, Snorunt replied, “<It’s a blizzard buffet out here! I must be in Heaven!>”

He looked at the mound his Pokemon was under, then shook his head. “I’m still not sure what to do with you.”

Shaking the snow off his orange outer shell, Snorunt hopped over. “<Must you be so serious all the time? You’ll blow a blood vessel or something. Come on, come relax in the snow.>” He then reburied himself in another spot.

A short time later, a middle-aged woman on snowshoes approached them. “Hello new neighbor!”

The man paused his work to wave at her. “Good morning, neighbor.”

She held up a tin can. “It’s an odd time of year to be moving in up here, so I brought over some split pea soup. Just needs to boil in some hot water for a bit; it’s good for your health.”

He smiled. “Thanks, ma’m.”

Noticing the progression of holes and the Snorunt’s point sticking out of the snow, she added, “Oh, and you’ve already got the blessing of the local Pokemon, I see.”

“This guy? He’s not local; at least, I’m not sure where he’s from. He’s part of my application.”

“Application?”

“Right, to become one of the Elite 4. You must complete a special challenge. They give you an unidentified egg. From the day it hatches, you have a year to train that one and build a team theme around it. After the first birthday of the egg’s Pokemon, you must defeat the current Elite 4 with that team.” He shook his head. “Despite it being a mystery egg, they always manage to give you that one type you know least about. I brought him up here in hopes of learning more about his kind.”

“The Snorunts? You see them when snow and ice are on the ground, like now. They usually travel in groups of five. There’s always five if you don’t catch one alone. It’s odd, but no one has figured out why.”

“<I wouldn’t know,>” Snorunt said. “<I hatched in a hot place; I was miserable when I went outside for the first time. I hate hot things.>”

The man put his axe down for a moment to think it over. “Hmm, so then he’d be more comfortable on a team of five rather than six.”

“Probably,” the woman said. “The old folks say that a house visited by them will have good luck, and one that keeps one will have good fortune and prosperity.”

“Is it just an old folks’ belief or something mystical?”

She chuckled. “I think it’s something more practical myself. We have long and hard winters here in northern Sinnoh. You have to have enough stored food to feed your family, but you need a Pokemon to protect your home. However, the Snorunts are content to eat just snow and ice in the winter. They’re perfectly healthy on that diet in cold weather. So the house prospers by having protection without having that extra mouth to feed.”

“I see. Thanks for letting me know. I was worried when he didn’t eat last night.”

“<That’s cause I knew there’d be something much better to eat in the morning. And here it is!>”

“He does seem like a smart one,” the Trainer went on. “I’ve used mainly fighters and rocks up to this point. So this Ice type is completely foreign to me.”

“I’d be willing to let you know more, but I haven’t fought in ages. My son’s looking into being a Trainer. He’s ten.”

“Is that so? I remember how it was at that age. You both can come up to visit anytime you like. It’s a lonely wilderness out here and I’d appreciate the company.”

The Snorunt popped out of the snow. “<Yeah, new friends are the best.>”

The woman smiled. “We might just do that.”
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 18th August 2008 at 3:37 PM.

I want that snorunt sooooo bad! Is that Bruno tainig ice types?

I want that snorunt sooooo bad! Is that Bruno tainig ice types?

Great new entry, Ysavvryl . I often wondered how the Elite Four were picked, the egg application thing seems like a worthy challenge .

If you don't mind, Ysavvryl, could I post my entry here because the other thread's died and I only got two comments anyway ^_^; would that be OK?

Great Job! Snorunt is one of my favorite pokemon.

That guy did kind of remind me of Bruno.

Yeah, having beat Fire Red a few weeks back, I had Bruno in mind. He's cool, plus he's friends with Brawly!

@JammyU: Sure, go ahead and post it here.

Okey-dokey, here it is:
    (I'll spoiler what pokemon it is because it's better if you don't know at the start)
        Spoiler:- Pokemon and entry:

It was dark; dark and cold. A dark so complete that it could only exist in the very bowels of the earth. A cold so numbing it could only exist in the far, far north. All was silent save the soft dripping of the icicles in the distant corners of the vast cavern.

In the centre of the cavern was a gigantic statue, or so all the local wise-ones who were the only people allowed to visit the cavern believed.

Beneath the hard crust of stone that had formed like a stalagmite a colossal pokemon slept. It was a deep, unnatural sleep; one that could only have been induced by force. So quiet and un-moving was the pokemon’s body that moss and cave-lichen had grown on his back and feet. But the pokemon was not entirely unconscious. In the back of his mind his subconscious relived the days when the pokemon had lived beyond this freezing cave.

Ttthhhwwwhack!!!

The commanding Tangrowth cracked his whip-like arms, encouraging the hundreds of grass-types that worked before him to work even harder.

The days the great pokemon remembered were hard, hard for all pokemon; but they were better than the time he spent locked in this immortal slumber.

The grass pokemon were weaving; their hundreds of vines flowing out of there bodies and knotting and flowing together to form huge, thick ropes.

Below the sea-cliff on which the grass-types worked, there was a boulder strewn beach. Upon it were hundreds of bug-types, including many Ariados and Spinarak, overseen by the Yanmega that flew among them. They were using there webs to bind the many vines together and attach them to It.

“It,” that was what they had called him back then. Back then he did not have a name. He had had one at some point, he remembered, but it was lost in time, to himself and to the wise-ones.

Back then he was just a tool, a creation of the Great One to serve one specific purpose. The Great One had told him his purpose when he had first been born amongst interstellar clouds of the Other Place, moulded by the Great Ones thousand hands. The Great One had told him the story of the world he would be sent to:

“The pokemon in the world I had created are warring, warring over land and food. So I have decided to separate the great land-mass that the Earthmaker built for me so long ago so that each group of pokemon can have their own land to live and find food on.

But for that I needed someone to pull, to pull the land with such power that it will tear and split. Then, you, the Puller,”
    another name he had been given sometimes, “will haul the continents across the sea to there new home.”

And with that, the Great One had sent him into the world. The Great One told the ancient pokemon his plan, and instructed them to oversee it; and then he returned to the Other Place.

And so, the ancient pokemon carried out the plan.

The ropes; they were strapped tight across his chest and around his waist and they were anchored in the great sea-cliffs on the coast. When the ropes were fitted and checked, It, the Puller, set off across the sea-bed. The Great One had made him so strong, and yet the work was still hard. But It new nothing else but pulling, it was his life, his only purpose, and he carried it out without complaint.

Eventually, the Puller’s work was done. The land had been split into six great segments, with many smaller sections that had flaked off along the way. There was nothing left to pull.

But pulling was It’s life, he was the Puller. Without anything to pull he had no life, no purpose. It did not understand, when they loosened his ropes and said he was free he didn’t know what to do. He new only puling and without that constant strain, his power was unbound he was “free” they had said, so he did as he pleased. He rampaged over all the segments of land and the pokemon could do nothing to stop him, his power was too great, he laughed at their efforts to restrain him.

Finally, the Great One himself intervened, he tried to put a restricting curse on him, but it would never last long enough. Eventually, the Great One was forced to take drastic action, he took all but the smallest life-force out of It and moulded the life-force into three new beings, one of ice, one of stone, and one of steel. The Great One sealed the near-empty husk of the Puller in a cavern in the far north and scattered the three others across a whole different continent. For these three beings were like keys, when they were brought together in front of the husk of the Puller, his life-force would be restored and he would be free to wreak havoc once more.

And It, the Puller, was still there in his cavern where the Great One had left him. But he would not be for long, he could sense it. The Keys were coming.
    Last edited by Inconspicuosaurus; 18th August 2008 at 4:51 PM.

cool, I really liked it JammyU

Thanks , was it really easy to guess what pokemon it was? Or did you use the spoiler?

Awesome! I really liked this one.

JammyU, I read that on the other thread, and I must say, I enjoyed it <). Too bad I don't have Diamond/Pearl to truly understand it, but wonderful either way!

Ysavvryl, I loved the little Snorunt entry. The idea of having Bruno train ice types is a bit unusual, but I liked it. The challenge of raising a certain type you're given randomly sounds interesting. It's like something I would do, lol.

Anyhoo, without further adiu, the guest entry! Enjoy!

*~*~*

STARYU
    Ruby entry: Staryu's center section has an organ called the core that shines bright red. If you go to a beach toward the end of summer, the glowing cores of these Pokémon look like stars in the sky.

STARMIE
    Ruby entry: Starmie's center section – the core – glows brightly in seven colors. Because of its luminous nature, this Pokémon has been given the nickname “the gem of the sea”.

*~*~*

The mysteries of the ocean had never been truly explained. Scientists estimate they have only gone as much as a fraction or two deep—per say, measurement wise of how they discovered the sea to date. There was still more left to journey, yet the oceans seemed to get deeper. And because of this, many Water Pokémon didn't stay near the surface as often as they did. Most guess it's because of disruptions, others seismic activity. The more sensitive groups pointed at pollution accusingly. But none seemed to be closer to the truth than the other. There were some questions meant to remain unanswered, it seemed. Yet, as the study of the sea and its inhabitants continue, scientists gathered more information about the life underwater than ever before.

Thus, submarines meant for a person or two were built across the lands, hoping to solve some mysteries about the ancestors who crawled out of the water to land. The discovery of Relicanth was a break-through in history, having discovered some of the oldest living Pokémon on the earth living a good few meters or more down. The ocean's secret was closer to being solved.

And yet... the other common Water Pokémon remained mysterious, a fair amount of them, anyway. Marine biologists still couldn't tell if Gyarados traveled in schools like Magikarp or not and the reason for the atrocious temper. The migration habits of Lapras was still left undetermined, as there were so few left. Feeding habits of the almighty Wailord were still being studied, though where they lived was difficult to find. But they all paled in comparison to none other than the mysterious Staryu and Starmie.

Indeed, they were different than the others, having a unique nature of their own. The stars of the seas were left alone during all the stress of solving the mystery of the ocean. As interesting and majestic as they were, they were forgotten, mostly. They didn't mind, as was the way Pokémon thought, having an intelligence of their own. In truth, it was best if they were kept as enigmatic as possible; let the humans figure things out themselves. These two species (though closely related) had traditions kept from the other Pokémon. What they did was intrinsic, passed down from many generations, if not by instinct.

At first glance, it would seem these Pokémon didn't really have a mind of its own: all star-shaped and lying around, having no visible mouths or eyes. All they had was the beautiful gem in the center of their bodies, the core to their existence. It grew with them their whole lives, even dying with the creatures. The jewels gleamed brightly depending on their health. The young and strong were blinding to look upon, while the prime and weak flickered. However, the gem of a Starmie was more rewarding when it came to life. They believed the extra element of Psychic allowed the Pokémon to live longer; yes, even the lowest of lifeforms developed theories, still unsure of how they worked and all. And it was for this reason the stone would sparkle in all colors of the rainbow, maybe even more.

To the lesser of the stars, the lavender creatures were of royalty, the purest and luckiest of them all. They were in the current form because they happened upon a Water Stone on accident, spinning around in the ocean. Staryu envied them, cores turning a darker red in emotion. Stars longed to be bright, to be noticed. And only the Starmie gained attention from the humans and other Water types, the center of attention on the gem.

However, even though they were jealous in the beauty, all of them knew they could still be beautiful, even if it was for one night. Whenever new moon came once a month—and they could sense it—all the stars migrated to shallower waters, yet still deep enough to be left undisturbed by intruders. They didn't exactly understand why they did this, but instincts told them so. The opportunity came only once a month, and none could afford to skip it. Before dusk would fall, Staryu and Starmie flooded the shallows, looking for a coral bed to lay on, cores facing upward at the surface. Though they lacked eyes, they could clearly see the shimmering skies above them as they waited patiently for a complete sundown.

Some of the younger Staryu, though bound by nature, were rebellious upon waiting for so long, and tended to move around, zipping to and fro of the stars' views. The elders, though growing weary and worn, kept them in line, barely getting rest before chasing after another hooligan for disturbing the peace. And strangely enough, everything around was in harmony when excluding the younglings moving around. It was as if all the Water types knew better than to be near the Staryu and Starmie, not wanting to be pursued by angry hoards of the stars. The wind somehow calmed itself as well, leaving the underside of the water's surface smooth and transparent. Clouds drifted lazily above them, dissipating before the night.

At long last, the skies darkened from the lack of moon, and tiny pinpoints of light winked at them from above without interference from lunar rays. When the thousands of stars flickered into view, in order of oldest to youngest, the tradition spread across the coral beds. Without any strain, Staryu and Starmie flooded their cores with luminous chemicals in steady rhythm, as though composing a symphony of praise. Slowly, one by one, each star would carefully shine and then dim silently, basking the water in an eerie crimson glow. Occasionally, some of the more experienced Pokémon blinked rapidly, whether together at once or in groups—one part would light up, then fade as another turned on the chemicals.

Outsiders rarely were lucky to see the event, whether up-close or from afar. Water Pokémon avoided the area as much as they could, wanting nothing more than a good-night's sleep. Those on dry land, however, could only see red on the horizon, whether in dots or as reflecting light, unsure of what it was exactly. To the paranoid, aliens making contact. The philosophical noted it as unusual behavior, but regarded it as Pokémon nonetheless. But to the makers of the event, it was a communication to their out-of-reach cousins; heart-beats to show they were thriving well.

There were shallow occasions on this particular night where a Starmie or a Staryu or two would detach themselves from the reefs to float up to the surface. The glowing intensified at this point, a reaction from the Pokémon about how much closer they were. In gratitude and out of surprise, the cores turned almost rose from the voluminous chemicals released into the enclosed space, sometimes even blinking in different colors at once. From the very middle, just ever so slightly, a diamond-like material hardened from the inside as all the molecules condensed and cooled rapidly from the water temperature. With ease, a tiny shard was pushed out from the core, as it wasn't used for anything special they knew of. Because it was still empty in volume, the newly-formed star piece floated in the tiny waves, sparkling scarlet with every bob.

The formation of a star piece was short-lived, unfortunately for the stars, as they never seemed to notice the creation of it, too engrossed at how close they were to the ones high above them. And with the limited amount of chemicals they had, the glow would fade as they drifted off to sleep, energy leeched away in the making of the gem that still remained afloat. Gently, one by one, Staryu and Starmie lowered down to the coral beds, having to miss the rest of the communication. This commotion continued until they all began to grow weary and needing of sleep.

If they had eyes, the lids would droop heavily to blind their vision to the reality of the world. But only their core was evidence they were all in peaceful sleep, as the jewels had tints of ruby still visible. Some of the elders faded away, giving up the ghost in the quiet of night. Not many would notice in the morning. Neither would they even see the beautiful gems ever again, a vast majority anyway. For after the volume was filled, the few stones there were sank, currents carrying them away as they twinkled to the stars in the dark sky.

They would be buried in sand by the time the sun would rise, to be forever treasures of the sea.

Something not even scientists could ever discover.

*~*~*

Special thanks to Ysavvryl for allowing this! *hugs*
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast