Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokedex One-Shots (PG)

He could only image the sorts of things he’d be asked if the subject was human biology.
    I think you mean imagine .

Anyway, very funny, I thought the first paragraph was a radio or something and then it started talkng about eating hair and I finally realised , boy am I slow. I loved Metagross' personality, and the cameo from the Shuckle entry made me smile.
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Information:
    Palaeontologist and proud.
    Soon to become Inconspicuosaurus.

‘Ever since I started reading ‘Dear Abby’ instead of just eating it.’
    That made me laugh. But well done, you really conveyed a lot of Metagross' personality in such a short time. And yay Steven! Yay Shuckle Valley Farms! Yay Ysavvryl! Yay Pokedex One Shots! These are great!

...that's enough enthusiasm from me. But seriously, it was awesome.

Comedy=great story!!!
    This is the most hilarious story you've ever made.
    The "Dear Abby" part made me laugh so much!
    I can't wait until when you do Rotom, and I'm sure I'll like the Heracross one too!
    Once again, HILARIOUS!!!

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

That's ok I can wait And nice Metagross story, hope you update regulary.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

lol. that was definatly your funniest story!
    Oh my jesus, I've been on this site for a year already...
    I think I deserve gifts. Like pie.

I really enjoyed all these pokedex one-shot stories. I feel like i'm getting a real glimpse or experiencing an event from the pokemon world everytime I read one. I thought I'd just put in my suggestion for a story...

how about trying your hand at doing Kingler

Hahahah! Boy that was funny. I never thought Metagross could be such a witty pokemon. I think I need to start reconsidering my opinions about certain species. This has certainly convinced me.
    These are my favorite Pokemon:

Yay for eating newspaper! XD

I now see Metagross as a prankster rather than a robot-like creature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysavvryl View Post
    ‘It’s a foggy start in Mossdeep this morning, the 11th of June at 6:55 AM. Visibility is down to thirty feet, but it should clear up quarter after 10. The high tide will peak at noon and there is a sixty percent chance of showers this evening, twenty percent chance that it will be severe. Those planning on using Fly to go west should beware of the stormy line between the current low pressure zone and the upcoming high pressure zone.’

There was a pause.

‘And if you don’t get up shortly, I will proceed to count the hairs on your head by chewing on them.’

I could have sworn that that was an actual radio broadcast until the end.
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Watch your step! Sig Under Construction!

That fake radio bit was a tribute to Monster Inc. Love that movie.

My Internet service has been haywire the past few days, so if you don't get a PM about this update, it's because of that. Still, I wanted to get this story up. The second Pokemon was originally Sceptile, but when I looked closer over its entry, it didn't make sense for this. So I hunted down another and came up with Ariados.

In Process: Heracross
    On Deck: Dugtrio, Sunflora, Exeggcute, Raichu, Kingler
    Reserve: Whismur (10/04), Rotom (10/30)

BLASTOISE
    Emerald entry: The waterspouts that protrude from its shell are highly accurate. Their bullets of water can precisely nail tin cans from a distance of over 160 feet.

ARIADOS
    Ruby/Sapphire entry: Ariados's feet are tipped with tiny hooked claws that enable it to scuttle on ceilings and vertical walls. This Pokemon constricts the foe with thin and strong silk webbing.

A man walked out onto the rooftop of the Sunshine Skyscraper. Not the Rooftop Observatory; no, that was a couple of floors below. This was the actual rooftop with the satellite and radio tower. This was a utility area that most people would never see. But he had good reason to be there. He was the leader of the window washing team.

He pulled the two Pokeballs off his belt and released the Blastoise and Ariados. These two were specially commissioned and trained for this job, although they, like their battling peers, considered this more of a game than a job. Eager to begin, they cheered loudly.

“Hang on, boys,” the leader said with a smile. “We have to get you prepared, or else we aren’t doing anything.”

First, he put a harness with three small buckets around the body of his Ariados. The buckets had plastic flaps that ensured the cloths inside stayed inside. Then, he secured a blue hat on the Ariados’ head that matched his own. It was marked with the company name ‘Tal-tal Washers’ in big letters, with the slogan ‘We wash tall-tall buildings’ in smaller letters below.

His uniform now on, the Ariados crawled under the safety fence and onto the skyscraper’s outer wall. With the natural clinginess of his suction cup feet, he had no fear of falling. But his leader and partner would be in trouble if they fell, so he went to a hidden compartment to call out the washer’s platform. There was another switch on the safety fence, but he preferred to use this one. It would be a little bit for the other two to be ready, so he spent a moment cleaning the tips of his feet.

The Blaistoise had a more complex hookup to do. The human leader put his hat on, then opened up the gate to the platform that the Ariados had brought out. On the left side were two hoses that connected to the building’s water supply. The leader attached those to the valves on the tortoise’s back after they were on the platform. These valves weren’t natural, but had been humanely attached when he was only a Squirtle. His kind were able to summon up water in nearly any environment, but in order to make sure he had enough to do the job, this backup was necessary.

Then, on his left waterspout, the leader attached a container of concentrated cleaning solution. While he did that, the Ariados came back over and looped a strand of webbing around the human’s waist. Once the spider attached a non-sticky length to the platform’s rails, the leader was safe from any accidental falls. The leader then checked to ascertain that the system was secure and clean, then locked the platform shut and started their descent.

Sunshine Skyscraper’s windows didn’t start until below the Observatory, so they passed that level by. When they had windows to clean, they went to work. The Blastoise started by spraying the windows down with his left spout, sending cleaning solution over every inch. Then he sprayed the soaked window with his right spout. The clean water rinsed off the cleaning solution. Then the leader took a squeegee and wiped off all of the water. Next, it was onto another window.

Behind them, the Ariados scuttled over the cleaned window. As meticulous as the spider was about being clean himself, he left no trace on the glass. His job now was to inspect and look for any missed spots. Like this smear; it looked like a silly Pidgey had smacked itself into the glass. He took a soapy cloth out of one bucket and wiped it down, then rinsed it off with the watery cloth out of the other. Out of the third, he took an absorbent cloth and wiped it dry.

And so they went, window by window, floor by floor down the Sunshine Skyscraper. Other people might call it tedious work, or mind-numbing. But the three of them enjoyed their work. The human and Ariados were both meticulous in cleaning by nature, so it pleased them to leave sparkling clean windows behind. As for the Blastoise, well, he pretty much enjoyed having unlimited amounts of water to spray at things. It didn’t matter if it was windows, cars, or Pidgies he was targeting. Although, he’d been trained strictly enough that he only fired on the job now.

Every ten floors on this building, there was an architectural flourish, a fancy molding that went around the whole building. That took some more work to clean, as there was more areas for dirt to get stuck. The initial washing went the same, but then the platform waited as the Ariados inspected. His small cloths weren’t suitable for cleaning this material, so if he found a spot, he would tap it, then scramble away so the Blastoise could blast it again.

When noon came, they stopped the platform and brought out lunch: a roast beef sandwich for the human, a reed and fish salad for the Blastoise, and a tin of prepared food for the Ariados. When the human pulled off the lid for it, the spider perked up, tilting his head to chirp.

“You really love this stuff, don’t you?” the human asked, handing the tin over.

The Blastoise scrunched his nose up at the sight (and smell) of the Bug food.

“There’s much more disgusting foods out there, trust me,” he told he larger Pokemon.

The Aridos hung himself from the molding above them to relax and eat. In the wild, he would eat smaller bugs, but in human society, he ate a grub and berry mish-mash called ‘Buggy Mixx’. It was extremely popular with Bug Pokemon, although the commercial jingle was one of those catchy tunes that stuck in one’s head for days.

Sitting far above the streets of the big city, too high to hear the noisy chaos of the lunch hour below, it was an awe inspiring sight. The Pokemon had magnificent powers, true, but only humans had the guts to build their own environment, orderly and clean. True, the Pokemon might win in short-term power, but over the long-term, humans had prevailed. If not for their human leader, the two skyscraper cleaning Pokemon would still be in the wild, still following their ancestral ways.

Yes, the cleaning platform was a wonderful place to sit and think, the human reflected. Especially so high up. He could consider all the mysteries of life and the world. Although he rarely came up with full answers, he liked the mental exercise. Any of those burning questions of life were up for the taking. Any, like...

“I wonder, if the League Challenge is as hard as they say it is, why do we keep hearing of ten-year-olds besting everyone to become Champion?” the leader wondered aloud. “And how are they keeping control of Pokemon powerful enough to do that?”

The Ariados tilted his head and clicked his mandibles, showing that he didn’t entirely understand the question. The Blastoise just shrugged, as he always did to the human’s lunchtime musings.

The leader’s watch beeped. “All well, no time for that now. Let’s get back to work.”

The other two cheered at the announcement and went back to their places.
    Last edited by Ysavvryl; 21st September 2008 at 3:17 PM.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

The idea of an Ariados cheering amuses me for some reason. ^^

“I wonder, if the League Challenge is as hard as they say it is, why do we keep hearing of ten-year-olds besting everyone to become Champion?” the leader wondered aloud. “And how are they keeping control of Pokemon powerful enough to do that?
    Exactly! How do they do that? XD

I love how they've got this system down. I never would've thought a Blastoise could've fit in with this line of work, but you've got me totally believing it can. And the Ariados's meticulous personality was captured perfectly. Great job. ;D
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Once again, the situation of a story surprised me, but I have to say that those two do seem like a good window washing team.

Just the thought of Ariados scuttling about cleaning things is funny.

Also the valve idea for Blastoise make a lot of sense.

Nice.
    Two of my favorites cleaning windows. It worked really well.
    I haven't read all of these yet, but I will get on it.
    I have a samll sugestion if you haven't already done it though.
    Cubone.
    As long as I can remember, it has been the lone;y pokemon because it's mother died upon it's birth, and it is the mother's skull it wears on it's head.
    The way I see it 1 of 2 things should happen when you breed a female Marowak.

1) The Marowak should be dead when you return to pick up the egg.
    2) The Cubone is hatched without the skull on it's head.

I had an idea why, and expressed it in my own fic, but I would like to see your veiw of it.
    Last edited by Zincspider; 22nd September 2008 at 3:41 AM.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

lol
    that was once again good, thge blastoise and thge ariodos worked together perfectly!

‘It’s a foggy start in Mossdeep this morning, the 11th of June at 6:55 AM. Visibility is down to thirty feet, but it should clear up quarter after 10. The high tide will peak at noon and there is a sixty percent chance of showers this evening, twenty percent chance that it will be severe. Those planning on using Fly to go west should beware of the stormy line between the current low pressure zone and the upcoming high pressure zone.’

There was a pause.

‘And if you don’t get up shortly, I will proceed to count the hairs on your head by chewing on them.’
    That fake radio bit was a tribute to Monster Inc. Love that movie.
    You stole my quote >:[. (j/k)

I'm so sorry I haven't been reviewing for a while. I was grounded because of my math grade, so I could get on for about a week. So...

Short answers: The Pidgeot, and the Aron/Sableye entries were great, espeically the last one (humans are merciless, and that's saying something). Wonderful ideas, and you hit the contest rules/events well.

The Metagross entry was hilarious. Who would've thought Steven's Metagross had a... strange mind. Even I don't read Dear Abby or ask for anatomy books. Though I think I should start reading the paper more often. Idiots seem to be growing every week; my dad keeps laughing over stupid peoples' stories.

This one was a bit hard to read, but enjoyable. The Ariados and Blastoise seem to be very eager-beavers, and yet little troublemakers like here:

As for the Blastoise, well, he pretty much enjoyed having unlimited amounts of water to spray at things. It didn’t matter if it was windows, cars, or Pidgies he was targeting. Although, he’d been trained strictly enough that he only fired on the job now.
    And this reference to annoying commercials (reminds me of the spawn monkeys on that Quimby's commercial a few years back):

The Aridos hung himself from the molding above them to relax and eat. In the wild, he would eat smaller bugs, but in human society, he ate a grub and berry mish-mash called ‘Buggy Mixx’. It was extremely popular with Bug Pokemon, although the commercial jingle was one of those catchy tunes that stuck in one’s head for days.
    The Ariados tilted his head and clicked his mandibles, showing that he didn’t entirely understand the question. The Blastoise just shrugged, as he always did to the human’s lunchtime musings.
    xD I can just imagine a huge creature like him shrugging, it's really funny.

Over-all, now that I've caught up, they've been wonderful like always. Now, sorry to plague you with requests, but could you do a Bidoof?

LOL just kidding, don't do that XD! No... I'm staring at an Unown M right now, which makes me wonder why the Unown aren't getting attention. They're so interesting... *gets a sneaky smirk* Maybe the Unown would be my request...

If you want, you don't have to; I don't want to keep you swamped. Just keep bringing the one-shots forward! *hands cookies*
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I enjoyed that one; as per usual you're taking an unusual but reasonable context for the Pokemon to be in and making a great story about it. Completely original, I love it! Just keep writing, just keep writing...

Fortunately for you, I have a compulsive addiction to writing. And, aw, but I would so write something for Bidoof! Maybe it's because I don't have that gen's game, or maybe it's because I do like those common Pokemon. Like my level 3 Zigzagoon that's in the Hall of Fame! Hehe.

Anyhow, these two were requested together, so why not write them together? I first thought of the crazy Heracross lady at the Sevii Islands (how can you forget her?), but then this came to mind.

In Process: Sunflora
    On Deck: Exeggcute, Raichu, Kingler, Cubone
    Reserve: Whismur (10/04), Rotom (10/30)

HERACROSS
    Fire Red entry: Heracross has sharp claws on its feet. These are planted firmly into the ground or the bark of a tree, giving the Pokemon a secure and solid footing to forcefully fling away foes with its proud horn.

DUGTRIO
    Emerald entry: Because the triplets originally split from one body, they think exactly alike. They work cooperatively to burrow endlessly through the ground.

Three Heracrosses were in the field. The two males were horn-wrestling, having locked the crosspieces against each other while they attempted to flip the rival. The female watched from nearby with interest. Her horn was longer than either of theirs, actually. Not really surprising; the girls never horn-wrestled each other, so never took the chance of breaking the end off. The males did quite often.

But this might be the last match for some time. The three of them lived in the Safari Zone and, as far as they knew, they were the only Heracrosses currently here. Therefore, whichever guy won this battle got the girl and reigned supreme in this land. At least, among the three of them. Thus, they were using most of their force for this match, even though it took a risk to their impressive horns.

“<Rhyhorn!>” the female squealed in alarm, as a hefty charging Pokemon rushed their way.

That jerked them out of their focused competition. The older of the pair snapped his head back too quickly, breaking off the end of his horn. Gasping more in embarrassed surprise than pain, he ran away. The winner ran over to the female and stayed with her as the gray Rhyhorn rumbled by. He was roaring in delight.

“<Those guys are crazy,>” the male Heracross commented as the Rhyhorn carried on into a dirt embankment.

“<We might want to get out of the way, in case they’re competing too.>” But first, she tapped his horn with her own. “<I’m glad that you won, even if it was because of that weirdo. I didn’t want to leave you.>”

He clicked proudly, then followed her into the trees, out of the way of the Rhyhorns. She didn’t stop there, though, but continued on to the edge of the Safari Zone. There, a deep ditch kept them inside. In case one of them tried to climb out, there was a row of thorny hedges on the other side of the ditch. Thorny, and emitting a scent that repelled most Pokemon. On the other side, or so the bird Pokemon reported, was another deep ditch keeping outside Pokemon from wandering in.

“<Do you wonder what it’s like over there?>” she asked.

“<Umn, wouldn’t it be the same as in here?>”

“<Maybe. But I hear there’s no Rhyhorns over there.>”

“<Really?>”

“<That’s what the humans say; I’ve heard them. They also say that this is the only place for Kangaskans and Scythers.>”

“<Huh. That sounds nice. The Scythers especially; I don’t know how many times they’ve tried lopping off my horn with those wicked arm blades of theirs.>”

“<Me too. But I also hear the same for Chansies and us.>”

“<Well the Chansies I could do without. They can get annoying. But other Heracross? Surely there must be others out somewhere.>”

“<That’s not what they say. They come here for us sometimes.>”

“<Those humans can show up at anytime, anywhere in here,>” the male thought aloud. Then he had a horrible thought. “<They could take either of us away at any time.>” After all the work he had put into getting where he was and staying there, would he have to let her go without any notice?

“<They could. I’ve thought of escaping before. But there’s those ditches and hedges. And the gate guardians. And the glowing lights that shock you when you try to pass them by.>”

He nodded, having encountered those electrical fields before. “<We might be able to climb over the building.>”

“<They’d catch us at that real quick. There’s always several humans over there.>” She shifted the plates on her back to flutter her small transparent wings. “<I do wish our wings were enough to go over those ditches, rather than only being able to give a boost to our jumps.>”

He thought for a moment, then said, “<I could throw you across the ditches and to the other side.>”

“<Are you sure?>”

“<Of course! I can throw anything really far.>”

“<That is an idea...>”

“<You just watch.>” He put his horn around her waist, then flung her far over the hedges. Then he realized the problem; he had no idea how to get himself over those ditches. He also had no idea if she fully made it to the other side. “<Uh-oh.>”

Actually, she had cleared the other side by several feet. She also had no idea how to get him over or for her to get back. She was finally outside of the Safari Zone, a dream she had held for her whole life. But instead of feeling happy, she felt terrible that her dear friend had been left behind. “<Oh no. I should have said no.>” She sighed and closed her eyes. “<If any spirit would think kindly of us...>”

A tremble underneath interrupted her prayer. When she hopped back, a strange brown Pokemon popped its head out of ground. Rather, she lifted her three heads as six eyes peered all around. “<Hmm... oh, hello there.>

A second head added, ”<We’ve not seen something like you before.>”

The third asked, “<What are you?>”

“<I’m a Heracross,>” she replied. “<What are you?>”

“<Well that depends.>”

“<We are Diglett siblings that have not split ways yet.>”

“<So we are a Dugtrio.>”

“<Except we’re not really one, but three.>”

“<So we don’t know why we are said to be advanced.>”

“<For we are the same, correct?>”

“<Certainly.>”

“<Like the Dudrios?>” the Heracross asked, thinking of the odd three-headed birds she saw around the Zone.

“<Similar, we think.>”

“<Oh, but if you can dig, that’s great. Could you help me? My mate tossed me over the ditches, but then we can’t get him over here. Would you dig him a tunnel to come here?>”

“<That would be easy for us,>” one head said.

“<Easy favor, but still, what could you do for us?>”

“<I don’t know, but I’ll do something,>” she said. “<Please help us.>”

“<Well there is one thing,>” the third head replied.

“<Are we sure we want that?>”

“<We’ve always wanted to try.>”

“<Let’s go get her mate, and we’ll figure it out on the way.>”

“<He looks like you, right?>”

The Heracross nodded. “<Right.>”

“<Okay, it shouldn’t take long.>”

The Dugtrio triplets dove back into the ground. Through their shared lower body, they could sense the state of the soil, including where those ditches were. They couldn’t go as fast as usual, for they had to make this tunnel solid for the male Heracross to make it through. Still, several minutes later, they broke surface again.

The nice thing about having three heads was that they could check in all directions at once. They easily spotted the male Heracross, looking mournfully across the ditches. “<There you are!>” one head said.

“<Right where the girl said you would be.>”

“<She sent us to you, she did.>”

He perked up, then darted over to them. “<You saw my mate? She made it over?>”

“<Quite well, it seems.>”

“<We’re to bring you to her.>”

“<Follow us.>” They moved back into the tunnel.

He wasn’t too sure about following a strange Pokemon underground. But to get back to her... he went into the tunnel. It was a tight fit and dirt tumbled across his back as his progress disturbed the structure. At the other end, the Dugtrio triplets dug into the ground to get out of his way. He was glad to be out of that claustrophobic space and back into familiar trees, but even more glad when he saw her. “<You made it!>”

“<You came!>” She came over and they rubbed horns affectionately.

The Dugtrio appeared again. “<Aw, that’s sweet.>”

“<Glad to have helped you both.>”

The two Bugs turned to the Ground Pokemon. “<So what can we do for you?>” the female Heracross asked.

“<This might sound odd,>” one started.

“<But we always wondered what it’s like to fly.>”

“<And since you said he tossed you over here,>”

“<We wondered if you might toss us.>”

“<It is really weird,>” one of the heads said, ducking closer to the ground.

“<But it’s one of those crazy dreams, you know?>”

The Heracrosses looked at each other. “<If that’s what you want, we can do that,>” the male said. “<But you have to come out of the ground first.>”

“<Oh dear,>” one said.

“<We’ve never been out of the ground.>”

“<But, I suppose, it’s the only way we’ll get into the air.>”

“<Okay,>” one said nervously, then led the other two heads out. Her lower body was something like a Slowpoke’s, a brown body lying on the ground. Although her clawed hands and back feet were nothing like what a Slowpoke would have.

“<You’re bigger than I expected,>” the male said.

“<But we should be able to toss her together,>” the female pointed out.

“<True. You ready?>”

“<As much as we can be.>”

To the female Heracross’ count, the pair got their horns under the Dugtrio, then tossed her over the trees and out of sight. “<I hope she lands safely.>”

“<Yeah. So, we’re free! Do we want to look for our kin?>”

“<Certainly.>” The two left to explore, not sure of what they would find, but glad to be with each other.

Some distance away, the Dugtrio crashed into a bush. “<That was wild,>” one said, her mind still spinning from the height below her instead of above.

“<It wasn’t like our dreams,>” the second commented.

“<I’m not sure we want to do that again.>”

“<But it was fun,>” the third added. “<I hope they do well.>”

“<Let’s go back underground. I’m hungry.>” So they dove back into the earth.
    Pokedex OS- Still trying to capture every single Pokemon out there in words: 648/718 Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh complete!

Fluer Noir- A story of a black flower, a shameful history, and magic.

Thsat was a good one
    Is it true there is only one place to find Scyther and Kangheskhan?
    if so, I can finaly catch one!

Some distance away, the Dugtrio crashed into a bush. “<That was wild,>” one said, her mind still spinning from the height below her instead of above.
    That was a hilarious mental image.

Great job as usual.

I love the way dugtrio talked, I had always assumed that the three heads talked as one.

That was a hilarious mental image.

Great job as usual.

I love the way dugtrio talked, I had always assumed that the three heads talked as one.

Brilliant. Kross and DigL would be proud.
    57% of serebii.net users are smart enough to know that 83% of all signatures involving percentages that say "Copy and paste this into your signature" are fabricated percentages that mean nothing. If you are one of the 57% who know this, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Mew Supporter!) Freerice.com: ending world hunger, one click at a time.
    clicky!

These are brilliant. I really liked the Heracross and Dugtrio. Do you think you could do a One-Shot about Lucario?
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

Ah, Pokémon romance, I love it! *sap for romance* I thought it was a cute idea for them to escape the Safari Zone. Adding the Dugtrio was extra fun. Though... the image left me brain-dead xD.

I wonder if you've seen a picture or two about what may be under a Diglett. If you haven't, I can get a link.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Hooray, love conquers all yet again. That was so sweet. And interesting idea for Dugtrio's body, I always thought it was just a worm or something under there.
    FF.Net profile | Blazing Frost | Project Valentine | River Styx | Hexachromalurgy | Fizzy Bubbles

Latest PV pair: Shedinja/Sylveon - What if the MST3K guys did Roshomon? I think it would go a little something like this.

Hmm... So you're one of the people who don't think there's some buff Hulkesque body beneath the Dugtrio...
    Anyways, that was a cute one =) good old love stories, but with a bit of a different context yet again. Great job, Ysavvryl. Also, I liked it how you made the Dugtrio seem sophisticated (well, I thought so at least). After all, three heads are better than one.
    Last edited by palingensia; 25th September 2008 at 5:03 AM.

Heh... nice.
    I always wondered what dugtrio looked like, and the machoke body idea seemed kind of weird to me.
    WARNING!
    GM is prone to going for the throat. Poke at own risk. Continued poking or complaining in his presence may result in serious character injury or death. You have been warned.

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast