Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dp089 - dp090 - dp091 spoilers !

Default Dp089 - dp090 - dp091 spoilers !

Found this on Pokeani:

8/14 89? ??*????????????
    8/21 90? ?????????????*?
    8/28 91? ????????*????????? ?????*?!!?

http://uproda11.2ch-library.com/src/11102161.jpg
    http://uproda11.2ch-library.com/src/11102160.jpg
    After these two scans, Ash's Chimchar evolves into Monferno.

Lumineon make an appearance, like Banette, Dusknoir, Raichu ( Raichu vs Monferno ), Grimer, Magneti, Shinx, the Professor Rowan, the guy with the glasses in the Tag Battle Tournament of Hearthome City, a scientific and others persons.

Can anyone translate these titles ? Thanks you !

Used google translator to translate the episode names (those are not properly translated, we have to wait for Sushi or someone else to translate them),

8 / 14 89, said: "* researchers announced" the legendary Lake "! "
    8 / 21 90, said, "The Ghost of Thailand after school *"
    8 / 28 91, said: "The last runaway *! POKEMONTORAI Su-*!"

Well, the evidence that Chimchar evolves to Monferno are there. I think the Grimer/Magnemite chasing Dawn may be a reference to the New Movie (The Bad Guys Have Magnemites), there was a rumour of a Training School episode, which I can guess Conway, Boy with Shinx and Monferno will make their appearances in. On the other picture we see three Lumineon, I just hope this is a reference to Zoey, which is a reference to a Pokémon Contest. James and Meowth are at the top in different outfits, Jessie isn't there and could well be participating in a Contest (that I hope she wins!) Any translations yet?

Yes, I tried to translate these titles me too.

"The Legendary Lake"...
    "The Ghost of Thailand"... We can see a picture ( Pikachu in front of a cave )? The Ghost of Thailand is a Dusknoir...

EDIT: These scan concern only the four titles of the four episodes Pokemon ( August 2008 ).

The episode on the 28th has to do with a Pokemon Triathalon.
    The 21st's Katakana seems to say "Ghost time"

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Well my guess is that all these 3 episodes fall under the summer school arc.

Okay I see it, Ash sees a Raichu and then the next picture Monferno is battling Raichu. That is good evidence that Chimchar will evolve.

Although that may not be the case; it could easily be someone else's Monferno.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I have a horrible feeling thats just a Filler Monferno and that we may not see Chimchar evolve for a long time since it's being shown now.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

^please don't jinx it for us, if Chimchar does evolve i'm all for it, it's something after the shaft it's had lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    ^please don't jinx it for us, if Chimchar does evolve i'm all for it, it's something after the shaft it's had lately.
    I want Chimchar to evolve so badly, But the text doesn't seem to say "Satoshi no" in it.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    I have a horrible feeling thats just a Filler Monferno and that we may not see Chimchar evolve for a long time since it's being shown now.
    If it is Ash's we may have to think about DP088, it's possible that by random Pokemon it meant a random Pokemon from their party, and I did suspect if that were the case the most likely candidate would be Chimchar (Gliscor being second of course).

And in case someone says it's too early for Chimchar to evolve especially right after Gliscor may I remind you the circumstances of Gligar evolving how easy and simple it was and how Chimchar could have been close to evolving but Gligar evolved first.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Of course, we could look at it as, If it's not Ash's Monferno, This sighting could motivate him to evolve his chimchar.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If it is Ash's we may have to think about DP088, it's possible that by random Pokemon it meant a random Pokemon from their party, and I did suspect if that were the case the most likely candidate would be Chimchar (Gliscor being second of course).

And in case someone says it's too early for Chimchar to evolve especially right after Gliscor may I remind you the circumstances of Gligar evolving how easy and simple it was and how Chimchar could have been close to evolving but Gligar evolved first.
    I have to agree, especially since Chimchar's been shafted as of late compared to the others who've gotten new moves or evolved like Gliscor.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Of course, we could look at it as, If it's not Ash's Monferno, This sighting could motivate him to evolve his chimchar.
    I don't know that oddly reminds me of when Ash wanted Cyndaquil to evolve right before the league started after seeing a Quilava and did Cyndaquil evolve? NO the writers took the cheap way out and had Ash say something like "Cyndaquil I'll let you decide to evolve whenever you want to, no need to pressure you." or "You're strong the way you are."

Hopefully Chimchar itself will idolize Monferno in the same fashion as Buneary did in the Lopunny episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Well my guess is that all these 3 episodes fall under the summer school arc.
    I never though of an arc. Hope it happens though now that i think about it

was hikari's name mentioned back around the time Aipom was confirmed to evolve? I don't think it was.

Chimchar needs this to turn around, or it's just gonna keep being shafted.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't know that oddly reminds me of when Ash wanted Cyndaquil to evolve right before the league started after seeing a Quilava and did Cyndaquil evolve? NO the writers took the cheap way out and had Ash say something like "Cyndaquil I'll let you decide to evolve whenever you want to, no need to pressure you." or "You're strong the way you are."

Hopefully Chimchar itself will idolize Monferno in the same fashion as Buneary did in the Lopunny episode.
    Thats what I was thinking too.
    So there is a good chance that Ash's Chimchar will be evolving soon, if it's either this upcoming episode, or in the near future.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    was hikari's name mentioned back around the time Aipom was confirmed to evolve? I don't think it was.

Chimchar needs this to turn around, or it's just gonna keep being shafted.
    I think it would help against Byron if Chimchar evolved now so that by the time Ash reaches Byron he'll have some good experience with his Monferno so Monferno can take the gym win.

Of course I'd hope he'd train Gliscor first though especially with Fantina around the corner.

just pointing out some other things I noticed about the shots:
    -There is a Lanturn in the background of the picture of Ash holding his Pokedex.
    -On the picture of Raichu vs. Monferno, it looks as though Monferno has learned a new move (mach punch?)
    -Yanmega screentime!
    -It looks as though Jessie can be seen in the small frame right below Raichu and Monferno (towards the top)
    Long Live Gliscor

Interesting... I hope Chimchar does evolve, and I have to say they're getting good at this arc thing! Is it known whether Paul will appear or not?

Hey if this monferno belong to someone else then this reminds me of 'What you seed is what you get' in which grovyle appeared and after some episodes treecko evolved. But looking at that monferno, its like it has got some attitude. And if this is Ash monferno then maybe there is a repetition to charmeleon story. But monferno species is not supposed to be like this they are kind of jolly Pokemon. Wonder whats coming chimchar way.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Hopefully it is Ash's Monferno. I don't see why it wouldn't be though..would they have two filler pokemon battle each other randomly(Raichu and Monferno?)

These look like interesting episodes.

- Bunch of ghost pokemon? Fantina's gym right around the corner? hmmm
    - Lumineon..Zoey appearence maybe?
    - Yanmega screentime = good
    -Conway seems to get a pretty good amount of screentime..about as much as Nando. Can we officially call him a recurring character? It would be cool if he became Ash's 3rd Sinnoh rival and showed up at the Sinnoh League
    - Hope Chimchar evolves here.
    - Is that kid with the Shinx the same kid from the episode where Dawn got her Poketch?
    - Random Grimer/Magnemite appearences..where does that fit in?

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Quote Originally Posted by thunderblade12 View Post
    - Random Grimer/Magnemite appearences..where does that fit in?

The 11th Movie

The scan could also refer to the movie

i really hope we get ash's chimchar evolving. it has been pretty much cooped up for the past 2 months and i'm afraid it might never see the light of day if it doesn't do something, let alone evolve. after chimchar, we need a staravia evo cue.
    friend codes:
    diamond - 2235 9887 2777
    platinum - 4426 4220 5970
    white - 4985 5040 1077

I don't think its Ash Monferno(but want it to be). Just like I said above it could belong to filler character. Chimchar needs to show that its powerful as a chimchar and then evolve and in that way the evolution will be worth something.
    Chimchar sold more merchandise in DP than Piplup.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast