Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

I love that Brendan gets another cameo. It's such a shame that he isn't in the anime...

I can't wait for this movie! Giratina and Dialga are some of my favorites too! I'll buy it the week it comes out.
    "Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

I hope this time, the Philippines will actually at least, sell the DVD here! I mean, the only chance I have, besides buying the DVD from America (or Japan if possible), is to watch it on youtube, and I can't wait that long!

BTW, I really want to see those cameos! I also hope the dub does a better job at, well, dubbing the movie!
    -------------------------------

Visit my Deviant Art website! Click on my banner

If you live in america, whats the point of seeing this movie? The dubs ARE GOING TO SUCK. Ash is going through puberty it sounds like. Now, some might say, well, its bound to happen sooner or later, but lemme ask you this. In this whole pokemon series, the goal is to catch mythical creatures and store them away in virtual worlds inside a sphere. He can go through puberty when they stop making Giant lizard type things(i dont even know what dialga is) that control time. Or, giant fire breathing flying salamanders. Or chickens that developed the power to harness fire, and learn an advanced style of martial arts. Mmmhmm, This movie will suck. But i cant wait anyways, magmortars in it. HOOZA!!! and Giratina, but it sux about Dialgas role. I was hoping that Dialga and Palkia would fight in the torn world, and Giratina would join the rumble. Meanwhile, Regigigas meets up with the other legendarys, and lobs some stones or something. Shaymin? They just needed a movie to put Shaymin in before Arceus. I cant WAIT for that movie. LONG LIVE HEATRAN.

Your post sucks....you obviously have an amazing understanding of how everything works.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Um... I have a question...

Spoiler:- :

Im actually excited for this moive. I just wonder which Pokemon will be downloadable at a Toys R Us next year. Either Giratina or Shaymin.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by E-Hero Winged Kuriboh View Post
    Um... I have a question...

Spoiler:- :
    I wondered that too.

Spoiler:
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Thanks for that! I hadn't realised Movie 11 summaries wer eon Serebii yet.

I read one on LJ actually. But hey, wherever you can find it.
        Spoiler:
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

On pokemon.com they have reveled the movie. It's Giratina and the sky guidian. It said something about forms and saying too much. Sorry if this has been said already.
    3DS FC = 0216-1223-1081
    friend safari (dark) = Inkay, Cacturne, Vullaby
    White FC=4298 2302 9295
    Heart Gold FC=1720 6203 4547
    Platinum FC=0388-4663-6425
    Pearl FC=3137-5419-0198
    PBR FC=4725-5099-1678

Yeah, right now, if you look on the United States Pokemon website. There is the shadow of Shaymin.

Man, in the subbed Japanese trailer, they made the talking and stuff sound cooler, but I know people will say a bunch of stupid stuff in the dub. That stinks. But Zero is pretty cool, for some reason I have an attraction to cartoon characters with white hair, but he's also the bad guy so he'd be cool anyway.

Also, Shaymin is cute, liked how when it turned to its Sky form it just blasted away that Magneton. Awesome.

My fic, Drowning.
    Cye of the Torrent is my bishie.
    Credit to Sketchie of Coronet Designs

Needs more youtube subz.
    Does anyone know when it's coming out for DVD in Japan?

Wat

The 19th of December. In other words, Friday.

that movie won' have pictures until it's realese on SPP
    yo that's not fair
    -------->
    yo.. buneary = lopunny.
    FRIKIN WOW! THEY ARE SHINY FRIKIN WOW! yo poliwhirl rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu lover View Post
    that movie won' have pictures until it's realese on SPP
    yo that's not fair
    Yeah it is. The only way that pictures can be obtained is by getting screenshots from the DVD. So you have to learn to be patient.

Now being reposted!

Pictures should be coming out in a bit...

...personally, there is one picture in particular I MUST see. One Pokemon whose anime appearance has yet to be seen by me bar the backside of it, one Pokemon whose anime art was teasefully replaced with a old stock pic of its pre-evo...

...MAGMORTAR!!!

Should be up in a few hours. Do not fear.

Some things I noticed about the pictures I saw of the World of Pokemon Segment...

* We see what I think is the town Mewtwo hangs out in
    * The Pichu Brothers along with their friends (and that Houndour) appear
    * Ash is shown battling Electivire with Pikachu...he's in his Sinnoh Clothes, and I don't see Gary in the shot so...
    * One shot shows all the Eeveelutions in a park.
    * MAGMORTAR!!!!

The Ending:

* Zero is rescued by Mugen.
    * The group's parent(s) are sent flowers.
    * There's a cute scene at the end with all the group's Pokemon playing around while the art contest winners are shown. Even Yanmega gets in the fun for once.

The movie looks good, nice CG used for Zero's Ship.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 18th December 2008 at 7:16 PM.

Should be worth noting that this movie has the Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Platinum tag like the upcoming Toward's The Overcome's Space-Time

It's a movie about the grim spectre of death and a fruity hedge...hog.

Judging solely by still images, the film looks alright, don't get me wrong, and I'm still looking forward to watching it. But it doesn't look quite as engaging as DP's first foray into the movie biz which, while not all that surprising, is somewhat a disappointment.
    Perhaps it's just me, but the films which feature a Big Bad B******d trying to harness some legendary pokémon's power for whatever crackpot motivation they have, generally tend to be weaker than those in which the threat is primarily (super)natural. Hopefully that won’t hold true for this one. I mean, it’s got Muku.BIRD showing some Muku.BALLS by flying around with miffed Giratina on the prowl and Shaymin picking on Ash, so it can’t be all bad.
    Speaking of the latter, I’ve read a few translated quotes over the past few months, and their interaction is genuinely entertaining stuff. I look forward to seeing more of that.

Also, Regigigas. Awesome stuff. Granted, he didn't emerge from a brightly colored Disco palace from ancient times (1970), but it still looked badass all the same. Him pushing back the glacier is a lot more impressive when you see the size of the damn thing. That was at least 30 times his own height.

Just to note; I'm not seeing me any of them thar Frosty Lasses in these here pictures, no sir. I should hope I've not been mislead into believing a personal favourite was in this film, getting my hopes up, only to lead to their eventual dashing. That would leave Gravy sorely peeved.

….and what is it with these films and Furret/Altaria?

I hear Frosslass, Abomasnow, and Togekiss all debut but I don't see them in the stills...guess the stills skip over them.

Also, Bad News for Brock Fans.

All he does in this movie is wear cool glasses.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 18th December 2008 at 9:27 PM.

Pics are up.

Sorry it took so long, the server was being sketchy on me and took forever to upload one file so you understand what was going on with 1600

Why did I find the fact that Regigigas is sitting on a throne but has little movie role a great slap in the face for all of us golem fans?

Seriously, that big guy gets shafted more than Buneary..

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    Also, Bad News for Brock Fans.

All he does in this movie is wear cool glasses.
    Nooooooooo!

Well, this movie is ruined for me. [/joke]

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast