Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

Yeah, they do have some same similarities. I can't remember what the 2000 villain's hair looked like, but sure, Zero reminds me of that villain. Plus, their voices are what I think sound the same to both.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

This movie was cool. Also cool to see so much new pokemon; Magmortar, Rhyperior, Shaymin., Giratina, Magnezone, Regigigas, Froslass, Mamoswine. I like how Shaymin is so miniscule compared to the other gigantic legendaries. He’s actually quite cute if I say so myself. It was kinda weird to finally see a Substitute, though its portrayal was quite lame. It was cool to see Flash Cannon. I couldn’t believe how crazy Zero was.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    OR...

Palkia: Weak.

Dialga: TOTAL Douchebag.

Giratina: The one you don't want to **** with.
    Palkia: It may be weak, but at least it tried to repair the damage it caused, unlike Dialga.

Dialga: I agree with you on this one. Maybe Palkia and Giratina double team him.

Giratina: Heck yeah.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Palkia: to scared to come out and face Giratina (but they might fight in movie 12 so we will see)

Dialga: Straight up jerk

Giratina: Can be nice, but mess with his home and he will kick your ***.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

So I was right, Giratina is a bad-*** and Dialga is just an ***...
    I thought Dark/Ghost pokemon were considered evil in Japan but the stars of both Movie 10 and 12 (I know Shaymin was also a protagonist) have been of these two types

Palkia, so far hasn't really done anything particularly bad...
    He got hurt in Movie 10 and restored Alamos town and remained in hiding in Movie 11 while Dialga ran like a scared chicken in both movies. That's it.. I'm going to my box and releasing him...

Quote Originally Posted by shac View Post
    Edit: Did any of you sense any similarity with this one to the lugia one? In both films the villain wants to capture a pokemon and destroy the world in some way, has got a cool looking ship, used armored mechanism to capture the beast and Ash got to fly on the said beast near the end of the film........
    Jirarudan didn't want to destroy the world. Granted he was a big dummy and didn't realize that it's exactly what he was *doing*, but considering that he gets all his art from the rest of the world, he'd want to keep it around even for purely selfish reasons.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Well I did love this movie as it showcased Shaymin =p but one thing bugged me:

Regigigas didn't get shown until the last 10 - 15 mins of the movie. I'm not a huge Regigigas fan but I do feel he was done some injustice. If this is the only movie he will show up in then that's really quite sad. Especially since the Regi trio (ice/steel/rock) were major in a movie that wasn't based around them.

I sure hope Regigigas gets another movie appearance in which he'll be more major. I'm sorry but just holding back the glacier wasn't as major as it could be. Heck even Dialga got more screentime than it and that was less than 30 mins total. AND Giratina looks to cameo in the Arceus movie along with Dialga and Palkia again and then to throw it in the mix, Heatran.

It seems as though they're spitting on Regigigas. Perhaps it'll show up in a movie with Cresselia and the 3 fairies. But that's a bit of a big dream and I doubt it happening. I expect after the Arceus movie that the one after it will showcase 5th gen pokemon and the rest of the shinou legends will have to be cameos and/or support roles for the 5th gen legends.

But the movie itself was really nice, Zero's first airship reminded me of Deoxys (Am I alone in this? oO) and they really did the altered world really good imo.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2rctk6u.jpg[/IMG] <3!Lover of all that is Shaymin!<3

Thanks ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the Shaymin badges! I LUV 'EM! <3

Brock:
    April 29th, 1997 - September 9th, 2010 (Thanks for the memories! We'll miss you, buddy! T_T)

I havnt watched this movie yet, Wont read the thread just incase spoilers
    Cool site to Watch Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    Palkia, so far hasn't really done anything particularly bad...
    He got hurt in Movie 10 and restored Alamos town and remained in hiding in Movie 11 while Dialga ran like a scared chicken in both movies.
    Maybe Palkia forms an alliance with Giratina against Dialga. They do have a mutual enemy.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This movie surpassed my expectations. Seriously, everything about it just... wow. Ok, I'm just gonna break it down to my favorite aspects and parts of the movie, along with the things I was disappointed with. Here goes…

THE GOOD THINGS

- Shaymin is officially the cutest legendary Pokemon ever. There. I said it. Forgive me Celebi!
    - Zero is the best villain to ever be in a Pokemon movie as well. This dude was messed up. I wanted to go through the TV screen and punch him about 12 times. And his voice... OMG it was perfect. And, I almost hate to admit it but... he's also the most attractive villain in a Pokemon movie. I'm especially fond of his hair ^_^
    - I loved the relationship between Ash and Shaymin. Her teasing him all the time and him acting like he didn't care (and I know I’m gonna get flamed for this)… it reminded me of his relationship with Misty!
    Ash: Why are you always on my head when we're running?!
    Shaymin: So we'll be eaten together, that's why.
    ROFL! I can so see this being an Ash and Misty conversation.
    - Shaymin biting Piplup's flipper. Funniest scene in the whole movie. Take that you mascot wannabe!
    - I like the fact that Zero had all these Magnemite, Magneton, and a Magnezone. The train scene was really cool, and very funny, especially when Magnezone got stuck in the window
    - Shaymin acting completely different in Sky Forme was great. And Sky Forme Shaymin kicked major butt, man! Oh, and my favorite thing... she sounded like Tails! I can't tell you how much I squeed! You know, Sky Forme actually looks like a Sonic character...
    - Even though it was cruel, the leaving Brock behind stuff was ROFL funny. "I'll just wait here... again..." LOL
    - Giratina was AWESOME. I can see now why he was so hard to catch in Diamond/Pearl! Can't wait to use his Origin Forme in Platinum; it'll be sweet!
    - Holy. Frickin'. REGIGIGAS. Dude is even more awesome then I thought. Of course, he could've taken on that mean ol' glacier by himself, I think...
    - In terms of movie only friends, Newton was pretty cool. His voice wasn't bad, his character wasn't annoying, and his Shieldon was super cutey! And holy cow, he can type fast! Even with those robot thingies helping him, he was still pushing those buttons faster then Sonic juiced up on Red Bull!
    - Even though the ending credits were completely ruined by Cartoon Network's advertising, I was still able to tell what was going on. I loved being able to see everyone's family again; nice to know they're still alive, you know? And OMG the Newton helping Zero out of his ship was the sweetest thing ever! I squeed again ^_^

Ok now onto...

THE BAD THINGS

- The music sucked in this movie, I'm sorry. There was only one small, short sequence of music that stood out to me. But if you put the music from this movie into the show, I wouldn't be able to go, "oh, that's the Shaymin movie music."
    - Shaymin's relationship with Dawn was unnecessary. All Dawn did was carry her around; there was no real chemistry between them like she had with Ash. Dawn was just kinda thrown in there to give herself more screentime (she needs to stop hangin around Piplup so much ). If it had been just her instead of Ash, that would’ve been fine too.
    - Lack of more Croagunk. Seriously, he gets this totally awesome scene in Rise of Darkrai, and all he does in this movie is stop Brock from flirting again…. yeah.
    - Team Rocket overall. They were just… ok. Compared to the other movie, they got shafted pretty big this time. Yeah, them bringing Newton his stuff when he needed it was pretty funny, but really, that was it. This fangirl needs her TR fill, TYVM!
    - The scene where Giratina went back to the reverse world to stop Zero, honestly, could’ve gone without Ash. I know he’s the main character and in every movie, he’s gotta be the one to “stop the evil plan” or whatever, but this one could’ve gone without that. Honestly, Shaymin could’ve taken out Zero all by herself, and it would’ve probably made for a better scene too. I’m not saying this scene was bad, I’m just saying it could’ve been better.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I think that’s it. I like to think of this movie as a nice mixture of Jirachi Wishmaker and Pokemon 2000, my least favorite and most favorite Pokemon movies (respectfully) meshed together into one. Overall score: 8.5/10 (maybe a 9 )
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift.
    That is why they call it the present." -- Master Oogwai (from Kung Fu Panda)

Member of the Nintendo Wii and DS Club and the Christian Alliance

Spoiler:- My claims:

well I think the movie was good ,but I was annoyed by the CG pokemons

and zero ship talking many hits from the Pokemosn and from Giratina and still in good shape did not make sense.

and how did a bunch of wild Pokemon knew icebeam ,wend it supposed to be a trainer teached move for non ice Pokemon.

and I was waiting for the season intro song remix but it did not happened
    Platinum
    FC: 4082 -5563- 0656

and how did a bunch of wild Pokemon knew icebeam ,wend it supposed to be a trainer teached move for non ice Pokemon.
    Games =/= Anime.
    In the Anime, Pokemon can learn moves with or without a Trainer.
    Last edited by ShinyVaati; 21st February 2009 at 5:11 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

Your just noticing this? Dawn's Buneary already knew it when Dawn caught it.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by Linkdarkside View Post
    Well, since it has been stated that the game and anime aren't similar to each other. You now know wild Pokemon can learn any move (that they are able to learm) with out a trainer.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Oh for the love of...Regigigas got totally screwed over in this movie. Now I have to wait for its next appearance...if it ever gets one, to see it do anything.

Not all that memorable a movie to me. The soundtrack was a lot more dull for some reason, and the movie definitely dragged at parts.

Pretty average.

ok movie...i liked the 10th one better though

The semi-ending part where Zero starts to get angry was awesome

Marluxia the level 5 Cherrim!

Yay for Marluxia

i thought this movie was really really good. and it a had a really good ending leading off into the 12th movie as well

i don't like how some legendaries can talk
    Born to Battle,
    Born to Compete,
    Born to Win It All

I can't wait to see this movie. All I want to know is when will it be released in Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by firewall View Post
    I can't wait to see this movie. All I want to know is when will it be released in Canada?
    wait for the DVD release i had to watch on the internet because they didnt even show the darkrai one in Canada yet

I admit that it wasn't as exciting as The Rise of Darkrai, but I stil don't get why people say it wasn't that good. I like it.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Does anyone know what the town that the heroes go to is called? And the temple from which Regigigas awakens looks like the Snowpoint Temple. But it's not near Snowpoint City...
    [IMG]http://i19.*******.com/2wnpy6f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i16.*******.com/2hwcq6s.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i5.*******.com/34i6c9j.jpg[/IMG]
    Thank you arbok for this amazing sprite!
    Thanks Draconic for these cool TC's!
    http://img.gpxplus.net/4/132/ZwtmZGt5/image.png

I already watched it previously to the Cartoon Network showing (Youtube is a grand thing), so I knew what went on.
    But...wow, it was just...not so great.
    It was one of the most predictable movies that there has been, next to Darkrai and Lugia.
    The Telepathy thing is getting kinda old, too.
    I had forgotten how terrible the dub voices are after not watching it for a year or so. Oh my.
    As usual, for me, there was too much Penguin in it. Haha.
    WTF @ the random Johto Pokemon is all I have to say. Generic/random, much?

I just thought it was bad. I really don't know why, but I didn't like it. At all.

And poor Regigigas, the only good Legend to come out of this series...it got the shortest end of it all. Poor guy. D:

WTF @ the random Johto Pokemon is all I have to say. Generic/random, much?
    OH MY GAWDS!!! GSC REMAKE FOR TEH WIN!!!!
    LOLOLOLOLOOL! TOLD YOU!!!

[/sarcasm]

I think we all can agree this movie was above average...
    I preferred Movie 10 over this...
    If the Pokemon Black & White anime turns out to be an ABSOLUTELY brand new story with new characters and plot then I will lick the sole of my mud covered shoe and post it on YouTube for everyone to see

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast