Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    I think we all can agree this movie was above average...I preferred Movie 10 over this...
    Agreed. I really enjoyed this movie, but The Rise of Darkrai was better and a lil more intense.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

dont know if anyone mentioned this, but wasnt that brendan battling lucas in the opening?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Soul Silver FC: 5328 3631 1592
    Diamond FC: 4382 8150 0519

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNinja View Post
    dont know if anyone mentioned this, but wasnt that brendan battling lucas in the opening?
    Yes, that's him.

That must be his third or forth movie opening Cameo.
    3DS Friend Code: 3609-1148-9481

RIP Original Y save file. Never using PokeBank again.

I guess we can all agree that Dialga is the douchebag of the pokémon series here.

Wonder if Palkia will help fix whatever damages it makes in the next movie?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I guess we can all agree that Dialga is the douchebag of the pokémon series here.

Wonder if Palkia will help fix whatever damages it makes in the next movie?
    Lol true. But I doubt Palkia will fix anything in the next movie. If anything it will be causing destruction along with Dialga and Giratina.

But thats a topic for another thread.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Trainer View Post
    Agreed. I really enjoyed this movie, but The Rise of Darkrai was better and a lil more intense.
    I think this movie was better, I found the graphics improved, and besides, a plot around Giratina and Shaymin was way better than a plot around Darkrai. Not that The Rise Of Darkrai wasn't a great movie, just that this one was better. :P

Thanks to Tekirai for the greatest banner ever!

PM me with any help you need regarding #SPP-WiFi or with getting your signature checked

[14:32] <metallica> i acted like a foolish

*** katya (CHEAT@NOW.YOU.CAN.SEE.A.NICE.ICE.KEY.WHICH.YOU.CA N.HAVE.FOR.FREE) has quit IRC (Quit: (3:56:28 pm) <rittre_gilr> oh mah gah!!!! guess what i juss foun out!!!!! |B selebii-fatrazychan dada mallied a MURE!!!! an ugry mure can you berieve dat??? so dats why he got holse teef!!!! CHING CHING CONG BALONG)

I rally enjoyed this movie. Shaymin and seed flare were to cool for words. All the while i'm thinking about One by Crystal kay. Can't wait to get platinum for skymin and origin giratina

i haven't seen it yet ne1 know if there is a website i could go to to watch it????

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Trainer View Post
    Lol true. But I doubt Palkia will fix anything in the next movie. If anything it will be causing destruction along with Dialga and Giratina.

But thats a topic for another thread.
    I guess. Frankly I hope karma occurs for Dialga and Palkia double teams him with Giratina. That'd be sweet.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Agreed... I wouldn't mind Palkia redeeming himself .....
    Dialga has always been an antagonist of sorts... just look at PMD2...
    The final boss is Primal DIALGA...
    If the Pokemon Black & White anime turns out to be an ABSOLUTELY brand new story with new characters and plot then I will lick the sole of my mud covered shoe and post it on YouTube for everyone to see

Hopefully Giratina will showcase Shadow Claw. Wonder how it'll use that attack in both his forms?

Hopefully Giratina will showcase Shadow Claw. Wonder how it'll use that attack in both his forms?
    Haven't we already seen Shadow Claw in the anime?

Quote Originally Posted by Electivirus View Post
    Haven't we already seen Shadow Claw in the anime?
    Yeah, but I wonder how Giratina would use that attack with its anatomy.

I loved the way shymin treated ash lol pullin on his ears and so kined but yet brave and scared lol girantina is really strong he was treating dialga like a little punk when he grabed him haha i loved the movie
    name-mrglowy
    game-diamond

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLegend View Post
    Agreed... I wouldn't mind Palkia redeeming himself .....
    Dialga has always been an antagonist of sorts... just look at PMD2...
    The final boss is Primal DIALGA...
    Wonder if the writers have something against him?

They obviously don't like Doctor Who (BBC sci-fi show about Time Travel) very much, so they create a pokemon version of The Doctor and make him an antagonist...

That's my theory anyway...
    If the Pokemon Black & White anime turns out to be an ABSOLUTELY brand new story with new characters and plot then I will lick the sole of my mud covered shoe and post it on YouTube for everyone to see

showcase? doesn't Zoey's Glameow use it quite often?

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    showcase? doesn't Zoey's Glameow use it quite often?
    Maybe I should've said used.

With Giratina's body type Shadow Claw might look interesting.

Why do I see an image around here with Pikachu hanging around Giratina's person?
    I'da thought that Giratina would be an antagonist in this, who wages war against Shaymin, Zero, and Dialga. Rather being a chumly with our heroes. He's not a tragic hero like Darkrai was, you know.
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

He's essentially DC's CAPTAIN MARVEL in Pokemon form...
    Nice guy but can be a real dick if ****** off...

Wonder if this movie, or any of the other three movies will be referenced in the series?

Zero is the best villain to ever be in a Pokemon movie as well. This dude was messed up. I wanted to go through the TV screen and punch him about 12 times. And his voice... OMG it was perfect. And, I almost hate to admit it but... he's also the most attractive villain in a Pokemon movie. I'm especially fond of his hair ^_^
    Hells yeah, he's my favorite pokemon villain (next to that Team Magma commander) after seeing this movie. The movie itself earns a 4/5 from me. Did it bug anyone else that while when Giratina was being revived, Shaymin kept going "SHAYYYYYY SHAYYYYY"? That annoyed me to no end.

The SHAYYYY thing wsas kind of weird. Anyway, when Zero got out of the Reverse World, Dawn told Swinub to use Icy wind and Buneary to use Ice beam and then Mamoswine did Blizzrd on Zero's ship with him in it! Was Dawn trying to kill him?

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Dawn is stupid, she probably didn't even stop to consider that Zero was still in it. I'm just glad that I saw the end credits, because otherwise I would have thought that he died xD

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    The SHAYYYY thing wsas kind of weird. Anyway, when Zero got out of the Reverse World, Dawn told Swinub to use Icy wind and Buneary to use Ice beam and then Mamoswine did Blizzrd on Zero's ship with him in it! Was Dawn trying to kill him?
    Really, it was more to prevent the ship from him getting out or using something from the ship's weapon system to get back to the Reverse World. It wasn't a bad idea, so long as he had enough air to breath, which apparently he did. So in the end, no harm done.

Now being reposted!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast