Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

This one was ok. Not too good but also not bad. I love the animation in this movie, so realistic. I really liked the Distortion World scenes too; those were my favorite. I liked the villian (Zero) and the overall story. The thing that wasn't so good was how they pushed Regigigas and its role until the end of the film. It barely appeared at all which was disappointing since it was featured so much in the trailers. I liked Giratina's new forme, but not as much as Shaymin's new forme. 7/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 17th December 2010 at 7:03 AM.

Great movie, Giratina was so strong.

and i loved to see Shaymin's forms.

8/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Shaymin is without a doubt one of the cutest legendaries ever featured in the games. It looks so adorable in its land form. The shaymin in the movie is so funny when it argues with Ash. I especially liked the part when Ash asks why it keeps riding on his head, and Shaymin says so that Giratina can get him first. LOL Too bad Team Rocket really got the shaft in this movie, spending almost the entire movie in the Reverse World then getting blasted off before they even leave the iceberg. I did like the ending with all the twerp family members getting gracidia flowers.

Overall, I liked the movie better than the Darkrai one. The only things I really liked about the Darkrai movie were Baron and the climax scene with Oracion playing. This movie at least had an adorable legendary to keep it interesting.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    Shaymin is without a doubt one of the cutest legendaries ever featured in the games.
    And in the Pokemon movies too

I agree that it was cute, and it even displayed some amazing powers like healing (Aromatherapy) and fighting (Energy Ball).

It's Seed Flare itself was one of the strongest attacks I've seen from such a cute Pokemon.

I like the movie..but somehow i think Shaymin was really annoying to Ash xD
    liked his/her/? sky forme better
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I loved Shaymin, ego and all. I don't get why everyone thinks it's annoying, but then again I'm a sucker for Shaymin.

Best Wishes Reviewer
    BW001 | BW002 | BW003 | BW004 | BW005

This has got to be one of the most pleasant surprises I've ever had with Pokemon. Thought I was watching it for the sake of seeing all the movies; now it's one of my favorites.

Ridiculous(ly good) animation. Reverse World far more interesting than anything Game Freak had come up with. Shaymin the whining brat voiced by Tails. Ash the pain magnet. Zero's not being totally lame. Battle on a train.

Ugggh, restored my faith in the movies after everything post-Spell of the Unown was meh.
    Last edited by Pinsirius; 23rd September 2011 at 8:14 AM.

^ Never underestimate the ability of 1 Megabyte to bring out every emotion imaginable.

I lOOOOOve shaymin especially the sky form xD

I'd have to watch the movie again to give a more detailed review of the movie. So, all I'll say is that This movies was good, but not as good as The Rise of Darkrai.

This movie did make me appreciate Shaymin a lot more. Still not a favorite Pokemon, but definitely cute nonetheless.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

This is the worst movie ever. Why do they make legendaries talk anyway when they don't make them talk in the anime? It's silly.

My ideal battle ever!

This movie was good. It was cool seeing Shaymin/Sky Forme Shaymin and Giratina really featured in this movie. The Reverse world looked really cool. It was great to have Dialga and Palkia back again for this movie. Shaymin is 1 stubborn Grass Pokemon... It was great seeing Regigigas in this movie.

50/100

Saw the movie today, it was quite good.... only thing that got me a little confused was why they didnt feature Palkia...... They includ Dialga and Girantina but not Palkia? Why?

OXIII MK7 Race Hub ~ 69-7030-4607-1242
        Spoiler:- Contact Info:

Like the other movies, these have been airing on CITV so i've watched them again.

Movie 11 is actually a lot better than I remember it being, Zero reminds me a lot of N, and it was cool seeing Ash act like a hero more this time when he entered the Distortion World to save Giratina.

The only problem I would have is that their was no Season remix with a battle at the intro, which I enjoy for most films (and they left out of Movie 6 + 7 sigh).

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Sharpedo View Post
    Saw the movie today, it was quite good.... only thing that got me a little confused was why they didnt feature Palkia...... They includ Dialga and Girantina but not Palkia? Why?
    Because this really wasn't about the conflict between Dialga and Palkia. This was about Giratina getting involved in that conflict by extension. No reason to show Dialga and Palkia fighting extensivily again,,,
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Because this really wasn't about the conflict between Dialga and Palkia. This was about Giratina getting involved in that conflict by extension. No reason to show Dialga and Palkia fighting extensivily again,,,
    I get why they didnt but i have to say, i really wanted palkia in it also.
    also id give this movie a 7/10.
    i liked the reverse world, but that was about it.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

*attaches self to Regigigas' leg* I quite enjoyed the movie (when I finally got to see it). Am somewhat annoyed that my favorite legendary got such a minor role, but I was greatly amused at seeing him Hyper Beam Team Rocket into orbit (or at least off the glacier) when they disturbed him during the credits.

Watched the Japanese version of this, and wow, the voices are so much less annoying than the English ones. I liked this movie. Shaymin's gotta be the most friggin' adorable thing in Pokémon ever, I almost died from an overdose of cuteness, lol. Sky forme less so, but it's still cool. Was also cool seeing the Reverse World and Giratana in it, and even Regigigas making an appearance.
    Team Rocket wasn't much special, they got some screen time, but didn't really do anything particularly funny.

Meh, this movie is the weakest of the Sinnoh movies. Shaymin was just plain annoying in this movie, he kept nagging Ash throughout the movie. It annoyed me when Dawn kicked Ash's leg.

But the final scene with Ash and Giratina was good, I liked how Shaymin was behaving nicely before saying goodbye to Ash and Dawn.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Poor, poor, poor Brock.

Like, seriously? What was the POINT of actively keeping him from traveling with Ash and Dawn? Even if he had just been allowed into the Reverse World and observed it in silence, it would have been better than getting locked out and simply staring, shocked, into space, reduced to whispering "Ash, Dawn, no," over and over.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

This was a pretty good movie and Giratina is a BAMF. Probably the weakest of the DP movies but still pretty enjoyable. 7.5/10

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415