Thread: Three Girls Three Boys Both Facing The Trials Of Love (poke, contest, and ikari PG)

Default Three Girls Three Boys Both Facing The Trials Of Love (poke, contest, and ikari PG)

Okay my fanfic is based on three shipping hope this will attract some readers bulba bulba bulbasaur

Prolouge

It was around 9:30 pm and three girls were having a conversation on telephone. "Well I don't know girls I think the three of us haven't found one guy who actually likes us" a red headed girl named Misty said. "I know Misty I'm having bad luck boys like like me but I don't feel the same about them" a brown haired girl named May said. "I feel like a total loser everybody makes fun of me" a blue haired girl named Dawn said with sadness. "Don't cry again Dawn" May said. "Um girls I seem to like someone" Misty said. "Really" both Dawn and May asked. "Yeah you know that guy with the black hair and two z like line patterns on his cheeks near his black eyes" Misty asked. "You mean Ash" Dawn asked. "Yeah him I seem to like him" Misty said with a blush. "Yeah I like someone too" May said. "You do" Misty asked. "Yeah that green haired guy" May said. "Dew the boy who gives you red roses" Dawn asked. "Yeah" May said as her cheeks turned red. "Um well I seem to like someone too" Dawn said softly. "Who" Misty asked. "That boy with the purple hair who is cold hearted" Dawn said. "PAUL" the two boh yell. "Yeah I seem to like like him" Dawn said. "Well truth to be told maybe the boys we were talking about might like us" May said. "Paul probaly doesn't like me he pretty much hates me he calls me troublesome all the time" Dawn said with a tear in her eye. "Well we should go it's getting late" May said while looking at her watch. "Okay bye" Misty and Dawn say. "Bye" May said. The three hung up.

Though at the same time two of the boys Misty and May had a crush on were talking at the park. "So you have a crush on Misty" Drew asked. "Yeah the violent red head though when she's angry it only makes her more cuter" Ash said thinking about her. "Ash don't lose track on this" Drew said. "Okay so it's true that you like May" Ash asked. "Yeah the way she smiles it almost makes me want to hug her" Drew said. Then the two could hear bushes making noise. "Eavesdropping on us again" Drew asked knowing who it was. "Hmph didn't take you long to find didn't it" Paul said as he emerged. "Why are you listening" Ash asked. "Well since you're confessing your crushes I seem to want to at least tell you and hope that Ash won't say anything about it" Paul sais rudely. "I don't spread rumors" Ash said with a pout. "Well 'm just going to say that it's Dawn I have a crush on okay" Paul said with anger. "Well you seem to like that happy go lucky coordinator" Drew said. "Don't tick me off" Paul said. "Woah I've got to be heading in now" Ash said while looking at his poketch. "What time is it anyways" Drew asked. "It says 22:00 and that means it's 10:00 pm" Ash said. "Good observance Ash" Paul said. "Okay I'm heading back in see you" Ash said and left. "Yeah I'm going" Paul said and walked out too. "No goodbye from him" Drew muttered and walked out of the park too.

Well I've seem to have gotten the personalities right so I hope readers will look at this

this is a nice story,
    clueless pairs always make for a good story...
    and if u start a pm list can i be on it
    You cant escape the darkness...
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...
    through your flesh and bone...

This doesn't seem like a page long >.> You have to write more.

First thing, paragraphing! I'm getting dizzy from reading this... And sometimes, I couldn't figure out who's talking. When another person starts talking, press TWO enter.

Second, describe more - describe the beautiful scenery of the park, the girls' bedroom, are they doing anything else when talking, etc...
    Last edited by kawaii-lurve; 22nd July 2008 at 11:04 AM.

(Hope this is the right kind of story making tecnique)

(Will take notes from you into play Kawaii char charmander char)

Chapter 1 Some Problems Due To Love (Ikarishipping)

The sun arose from the depths of night. Starlys were chirping, and Shinx were playing with one another while mother Luxray was looking out for predators. "Wow it's already morning" Dawn said when she woke up. Though her hair wasn't in a good morning mood "Ahh my hair it's a mess" Dawn said when she looked into her mirror. She sent out her Piplup. "Use Bubblebeam" Dawn commanded. "Piplup lup lup" Piplup said while firing bubbles. "Ahh that's better" Dawn said as her hair was wet. Then she dried it and put her yellow hairclips on. 'Ring ring ring ring' her phone was ringing. "Hello" Dawn asked. "Hey troublesome you there" a familiar voice asked. "Paul" Dawn asked. "What I can't talk to you on the phone" Paul said rudely. "But how do you know my phone number" Dawn asked. "Ash" Paul said. "Oh he told you it" Dawn said. "Well how about we meet in Amity Square in Hearthome" Paul said. "Why" Dawn asked. "Because I said so" Paul said angrily and hang up. "How rude" Dawn said.

Then Dawn went outside and called out her flying type. "Okay Altaria Fly me to Hearthome" Dawn said and hopped on to Altaria's back. "Allll" Altaria said and took off into the sky. Pretty soon Dawn wsa in Hearthome. "Return" Dawn said as Altaria went into it's ball. Then she withdrawed her Skitty a cute pokemon that you could take to Amity Square. "I hope he wasn't lying" Dawn muttered as she walked thorugh the park. "Paul" Dawn called. Then she saw him sitting on a bench over by the flowing mountain at the center of the park. "Took you long enough didn't it" Paul said as he faced her. "Well I was in Sunyshore when you called" Dawn said with a pout. *She's so cute when she's angry* Paul thought while staring at her. *I got to get these thoughts out of my head curse this love feeling* Paul thought with anger. "Well you going to sit down" Paul asked. "Yes" Dawn said and sat down next to him. "Why did we have to meet here" Dawn asked. "Well it's the only place I know the others would never think I'd be at" Paul said to her. "But why do I have to be with you you don't even like me" Dawn said as she looked at the fountain.

"If I didn't like you I wouldn't have let you come in the first place" Paul said while watching Skitty and Pichu play. "Yeah you do have a point" Dawn said. Their hands touched, Dawn tried moving hers away from Paul's hand but Paul grabbed it. Dawn was blushing red. People were walking by and some thought that Dawn and Paul were one of those teenage couples or at least the kids did. "Paul why are you holding my hand" Dawn asked. "Huh oh sorry" Paul said and let go. *I hate the fact that I'm in love with her* Paul thought. *Maybe he does sort of like me no no he must be toying with my heart* Dawn thought.

Again, there's no paragraphing >.<

"Because I said so" Paul said angrily and hang up. "How rude" Dawn said.
    Remember to press two enter when a new person starts talking. The 'hang' should be 'hanged'.

"Because I said so!" Paul replied angrily and hanged up.

"How rude!" Dawn commented.
    Punctuation please! >.<

"Wow it's already morning" Dawn said when she woke up.
    It would be better if it's like this...

"Wow, it's already morning!" Dawn exclaimed as she woke up and climbed out of her bed.

(Well it is my first time doing something like this)

Chapter 2 Coordinating Castrophe (contestshipping)

Pretty soon around 12:00 pm May was training her pokemon. "Blaziken now use your Blaze Kick attack" May said. "Blazikennn" Blaziken yelled and kicked a nearby tree with it's fiery feet. But then the tree got caught on fire.

That didn't stop May though "Blastoise now use your Hydro Pump" May yelled. "Blastoiseee" Blastoise yelled and sprayed water at the fire. It went out and smoke was the only thing that was visible. Well that and a couple of sparks. "Good power on the move Blaziken we just need to get that in contest form" May said to her Blaziken. "Blaze" Blaziken said happily.

"You practicing for a contest" a voice asked from behind. "Huh" May asked and turned. She saw Drew watching her training routine. "What are you doing here" May said with anger. "What I can't watch someone as beautiful as you practice for a pokemon contest" Drew asked with a smirk. May blushed at the comment. *I love messing with her even though I do love her* Drew thought.

"Venasaur vena" Venasaur asked Blaziken. "Blaze blaziken blaze" Blaziken responded.

"You think I'm beautiful" May asked Drew. "Well why did you think I gave you roses during Pokemon contests back in Hoenn" Drew asked with a smile this time. "Um" May said and blushed an even darker shade of red.

"Glaceon gla gla" Glaceon said. "Okay return everybody" May said as her pokemon went back into their balls.

"Are you just messing with me again Drew" May asked. "What got you that suspicious" Drew said. "Well I thought we were rivals" May said and turned away from him. "May" Drew asked and walked up to her. "What you probaly don't even like me"May said and tried to run away but Drew grabbed her left hand. "May you don't know how I feel about you" Drew said trying to comfort her. But May was in tears "Drew I'll admit it I'm in love with you" May said finally.

"Took you guts to admit that May because I love you too" Drew whispered into her ear. "You're not lying" May asked and faced him. "No I would never lie to someone like you" Drew said and pulled her into a hug. May was blushing a violet red now.

Chapter 3 Love Advice

After what happened at the park May and Drew were walking down a sidewalk hand in hand when they heard something. "Pika pika pika pika pikachu pikachu pika pika pi" a Pikachu said. It was wearing a white sign around it's front and back that was written in black ink said LOVE HELP.

"Love help" May asked and thought about Misty and Dawn and their troubles. Drew was thinking about the same thing about Ash and Paul's troubles. But Drew knew Paul was more tougher and could take love a bit more. But Ash is an odd ball with this type of stuff.

"Pika pi" the Pikachu asked. "Yes we do need love help" May and Drew said at the same time. They followed the Pikachu to the stand and a girl was sitting and petting her Manaphy.

"Ah Pikachu you're back and we got costumers" the girl said. "Ka ka pika pi" Pikachu sang.

"A Manaphy" May said. "Phy?" Manaphy asked. "It's okay" the girl said to her Manaphy. "Pheee" Manaphy said happily.

"Yeah so we have love problems or our friends do" Drew said. "Yeah and you need my advice" the girl asked. "Why did you even start this business!!" Drew yelled.

"Who are you anyways" May asked. "Allison" Allison said. "Chuu" Pikachu said. "Manaphy" Manaphy said. "What's these love problems you have" Allison asks.

"Well my friends Misty and Dawn they both are in love" May said. "Who are the people they are in love with" Allison asked. "Misty is in love with Ash and Dawn is in love with Paul" May explained. "Yeah and Ash loves Misty and Paul loves Dawn" Drew explained as well.

"Okay so what you two are saying is that Misty, and Dawn are in love with Ash and Paul but Misty doesn't think Ash loves her which he does and Dawn is in love with Paul and doesn't think Paul loves her back when he actually does and it's the same in reverse" Allison asked. "Yeah the way you put it" Drew said.

"Yeah but how are we going to settle this" May asked. "Mana mana manaphy" Manaphy said to Allison. "Slumber party" Allison said. "SLUMBER PARTY!!" they both yell. "Yeah invite Misty,Dawn,Ash, and Paul" Allison said. "Yeah but what can we do" Drew asked.

"Ever had a slumber party before May" Allison asks. "Yeah" May said. "Okay Drew here's the rundown if you want to get a boy and a girl closer to oneanother here's the plans play Truth Or Dare, watch a scary movie and have the pairing you were talking about next to each other during the movie, and finally the lovebirds will have to sleep together" Allison explained. "Hey that's not a bad idea" Drew said. "What's the personalities of the dudes" Allison asks.

"Well Paul is a tough cold hearted person to some but he is warm hearted and kind towards Dawn and Ash is an odd ball and gets along with everybody" Drew said. "Ash will be easy and Paul will be hard so you're basically in the middle" Allison said.

"Female explanation please" Allison asks May. "Misty is the mature one and Dawn is a happy go lucky corrdinator" May said. "Okay so the pairing of Dawn and Paul are like pairing a positive and a negative Dawn is the positive and Paul is the negative so your problem now goodbye" Allison said. "Okay" they both say and walk off.
    Last edited by Pikachu1112; 25th July 2008 at 11:29 PM.

Chapter 4 Preparations

"May are you sure this is going to work" Drew asks. "Yes I'm sure Drew what that girl said might make sense" May said. "Yeah but it might work on Ash and Misty but I'm not sure about Dawn and Paul they hate each other on the outside and love each other on the inside" Drew explained.

"Drew Drew Drew we need to break that barrier that seperates them" May said. "How are we going to do that" Drew asked. "I'm going to think of something in the mean time you tell the others about the slumber party" May said. "You better be right my little star" Drew said and kissed her cheek.

"Hey you lovebirds your scaring away some of my next costumers" Allison yelled.

Pretty soon it was sunset Drew was trying to invite Ash and Paul. "I don't know Drew you already have a relationship with you're true love and I'm not taking any chances of being with my Misty when you, and May are around" Ash said with anger. "There will be scary movies" Drew said to Paul.

"Scary movies" Ash asked. "If it's enough to scare this dork in the red cap I'm in for it" Paul said. "Why you" Ash yelled and was about to punch him. "Chuuuuuuuu" Pikachu yelled and did a Thunderbolt on him. "Boy Pikachu you're electricity is shocking" Ash said with sparks coming out of his skin.

"Ika" another Pikachu asked and walked up to Ash's Pikachu. "Pi" Ash's Pikachu asked. "Pika" the Pikachu said and stuck out it's paw. "Pikachu" Pikachu said and shook paws.

"Another Pikachu" Drew and Paul ask at the same time. "Scept" a Sceptile said and ran up to Pikachu. "Sceptile sceptile sceptile scep sceptile sceptile scep" Sceptile said to the Pikachu. "Chu" Pikachu said with tears. "Tile" Sceptile said to Pikachu. "Ka ka pika" Pikachu said.

Then the two pokemon ran off. "Hey wait" Ash yelled and chased after them "Ash" Drew said with impatience. "The loser wants to see another trainer and it will probaly be someone stronger" Paul said and walked after Ash. "Sheesh" Drew said and left the park.

"Sceptile" Sceptile said and walked up to the trainer. It was the same girl that May and Drew saw earlier. "There's my little Pikachu" Allison said and scratched Pikachu behind it's ears. "Chuu pikaa" Pikachu said with enjoyment.

"Woah Pikachu that's one powerful team isn't it" Ash asked. "Pika" Pikachu said. "Hah you wouldn't know a powerful team if it hit you" Paul said and looked at the girl's pokemon as well. "You think I'm weak" Ash asked with rage.

"Yeah and a dork" Paul said. "Oh no more fighting Shaymin use your Aromatherapy" Allison commanded. "Shaymin" Shaymin said and stood in front of the two. "Shayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Shaymin yelled and made a pleasent aroma come from the flowers on it's back. Then Ash calmed down "Wow that's one awesome attack" Ash said to Shaymin "Shay" Shaymin said roughly and jumpde on to Allison's head. "Don't worry little guy I'm sure those two didn't mean to fight" Allison said. "Shay shaymin" Shaymin said.

"Shaymin" Paul asked. "Shay" Shaymin said happily. "Yep that's a Shaymin I have" Allison said. "That's a legend" Ash said with astonishment. "Well he's a cute one" Allison said while petting her pokemon. "Manaphy mana?" Manaphy asked Shaymin. "Shay" Shaymin said and jumped off. "Oaky evreybody return" Allison said. Five of her pokemon went inside their poke balls. But her Charizard was still out. Allison climbed on to it's back. "Fly to Veilstone" Allison said. "Riizard" Charizard said and took off into the clouds. "Odd wasn't it" Ash asked. "That's my hometown that's she's going to" Paul said with annoyance. "More like home city" Ash said. (Ba dum crash) "Kaaaaa" Pikachu moaned at the pun. "Work on the comedy" Paul said rudely. "Honchkrow go" Paul said and threw a poke ball. "To Veilstone" Paul said. "Krowwww" Honchkrow yelled and took flight.

Meanwhile at May's home in Petalburgh she was calling her two friends Misty and Dawn after talking to in her opinion 'annoying' brother Max. "Hey girls" May said. "Hi May" Misty said happily. Dawn didn't say anything "Dawn are you okay you're not the happy go girl we know today" May said to her. "What's wrong Dawn" Misty asked. "I have a situation that I'm in" Dawn said. "Situation" Misty and May ask.

"You see" Dawn said and explained the story that happened at Amity Square from beginning to end. "Wow" Misty said. "He did that" May said with excitement. "He only held my hand for a couple of seconds why are you making a big deal about it May" Dawn asked. "Hey girls I have a boyfriend" May said with joy. "Who is it" Misty asked. "Drew" May said.

Misty cheered for May, Dawn on the other hand was thinking of Paul. "Dawn you okay" May asked. "Must have zoned out ha ha" Dawn said. "Yeah well Drew is my boyfriend and it turns out he feels the same for me as I do for him" May said. "That's excellent May" Misty said. "Oh yeah that's great news for you" Dawn said with sadness.

"Dawn" Misty asks. "Well anyways you two are invited to the slumber party I'm having" May said with a smile. "YAYYYYYY" Misty yelled with excitement. "Oh yahoo" Dawn said while trying to be happy. "Who's going to be there" Misty asked. "You'll find out at the party" May said. "Okay" Misty said. The three BFF girls hung up Dawn then started crying into her pillow until she fell asleep.

Veilstone City

"Rizard" Charizard said as they flew to their destination. "Good going buddy return" Allison said. "Char" Charizard said as it went into it's ball. "Hey was that a Charizard" a voice said. "Yeah" Allison said and faced the person. The kid was Reggie Paul's older and more kind brother. "Wow you must be a gret trainer to get that Charizard to listen to you wait you're that girl who beat Cynthia" Reggie said. "And" Allison asked.

"Yeah you used your Empoleon, Rapidash, Roserade, Pikachu, Lucario, and Luxray" Reggie said while remembering the match. "Okay yeah yeah I'm the new Sinnoh champ" Allison said. "Honchkrow" Honchkrow said landed. "GALACTIC LEADER CYRUS YOU'VE RETURNED" Allison said. "No that's Paul who's riding on that Honchkrow" Reggie said.

"Oh well Cyrus did have a Honchkrow when I battled him on Mt Coronet" Allison said. "Well what are you even doing here" Paul asked as he jumped off Honchkrow's back. "I'm going to look for pokemon near Lake Valor" Allison said. "Why there" Paul asked. "I got a Poke Radar from someone named Professor Oak and it can help me chain pokemon in big numbers so I can catch a oddly colored pokemon" Allison said. Then she ran towards Route 214"Loser" Paul muttered.

Aww... nice! Too bad your banned. Anyway... do update when your back, OK? Keep it up!

BACK