Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Psyduck Stops Here! (555)

The wild Muk group doing courtship was my favorite scene + I liked when Brock did his Latin dance and when the Psyduck eggs were shown.

Heh, this episode reminded me of how annoying Misty's Psyduck was during OS. I liked that in the end we saw some of the Psyduck eggs hatching, but that wasn't exactly "cute" in my opinion.

Ash seemed less bright this episode. I mean, he could not see that it was obvious Piplup was trying to make peace with the Psyduck. Dawn did a few things good this episode, by making a good plan of digging under the Psyduck with Swinub

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Dawn did a few things good this episode, by making a good plan of digging under the Psyduck with Swinub
    Too bad that it didn't work. Ash's plan of flying over the Psyduck roadblock was more ingenious anyway IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    The wild Muk group doing courtship was my favorite scene
    I felt that the Muk scenes in the lake were only added toward the end to make the plot longer. I just didn't think they served much of a purpose sadly, tho I did want to see Ash mention his own Muk. :]

What I liked about this episode was the inclusion of the Psyduck roadblock, though it would've been better if Cynthia and the SecretPotion from the games had been involved.

It was somewhat frustrating to watch Satoshi's group struggle to get past three Koduck, even though watching Pinpuku grab that huge rock was hilarious. In theory Urimoo's tunnel should have worked, but I did like that Glion was the solution since he could fly over the Koduck. The last minute Betbeton subplot was amusing too, even though it was slightly bizarre.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456