Thread: RENT: Pokemon Style (not a fic!)

Default RENT: Pokemon Style (not a fic!)

Ok...so I want to write a RENT: Pokemon style fic, but I haven't even got "Tune Up #1" figured out. BTW, "Tune Up #1" isn't in the movie version, only the theater version, for those who haven't seen/heard the the theater version of RENT. I also recommend the Original Broadway Cast Recording of RENT. I think I've gotten the cast figured out...but I've said that before and ended up changing the entire cast. Hopefully I've got it down by now.

Tell me what you think of the cast.

Mark:James
    Roger:Volkner
    Collins:Noland
    Benny:Steven or Lance
    Angel:Tucker
    Maureen:Jessie
    Joanne:Sabrina
    Mimi:Flannery

Well there are all the main characters. I'm thinking I could find a better Joanne than Sabrina, but I love her so I really want to keep her, but I'm open to any and all suggestions.

I really don't want this to be a carbon copy of RENT with Pokemon characters' names replacing the RENT characters. I want it to be like RENT but I also want it to stand on its own.

EDIT: I'm putting this thread here because I'm mostly concerned about the pairings and how well they'll work out.
    Last edited by whiplashlightning; 10th August 2008 at 3:59 AM.

:My Claims:
    Natsume/Sabrina x Erika
    Natsume/Sabrina x Azula

The banner was over the 46800 pixels rule so it was removed. Please read the signature rules.

Please don't talk about your fanfics here. It isn't allowed. ^^;

Closed.