Thread: Just a little to late (advanceshipping one-shot) (PG)

Default Just a little to late (advanceshipping one-shot) (PG)

Boredem stuck me once again so i decided to write my first one shot. also will this be counted as also a songfic since i added my own song for this one shot? ANYWAY im not going to write anymore. here is my first one-shot, Just a little to late.

Just a little too late
    (An advanceshipping one-shot)

(This is my first one-shot so I have no idea how this one will go)

There was a brunette. She was crying like it there was no tomorrow. Her tears of silence were still heard by her best friend, Dawn. Her best friend was next to her trying to make things better even though it was too late. He was gone and there was nothing she could do about it.

Just a few days ago she was ignoring him, walking away from him without him saying one word from his mouth. Giving her kindness and in return she gave him rejection.

A week later and nothing had really changed. She keeps ignoring the poor Pokémon trainer. But she notices that he didn’t seem to pop up as often as before. Still her heart refused to see that Pokémon trainer face. Not what after he done to her.

A month had past and now she feels guilt growing inside of her. Something wasn’t right. She could feel it straight from her heart.

Then a letter ended up at her house. Shocked to what she had read. The same Pokémon trainer she was ignoring had days left. Time wasn’t stopping for him. The brunette couldn’t believe the words she had read. Time was slipping out of his hands and so was hers.

Her heart was the only thing she could hear. Her heart was like a bomb, just waiting for the right time to go and never return. This scared the brunette the most.

She pushed the door where the boy she was ignoring was. But it was too late. The boy’s eyes were closed. Just if he was sleeping but this time he will never wake up. Her feet were as dead as the person she was walking to.

She collapsed as she went to hug the Pokémon trainer. Her tears ran down her face as soon she fell onto the trainer’s body. He was gone and there was nothing she could do. If she didn’t had such a refusing heart and head she could have seen and heard his voice for the last time.

A red head girl by the name of Misty gave a note to the crying brunette. She was too busy hugging and crying to notice this. The red head girl called her name softly. This made her stop hers tears from running freely from her face. She wiped her tears and read the note to herself.

Dear May
    I’m sorry what I did to you
    I wish you stopped refusing my words and accept them before this happened
    I just wanted to tell you that I’m too sick to get better
    And that I wanted to say something to you before my time is over
    I always loved you May
    I just wished you could have heard these words from me and not from this note
    I wanted to see you before I go but I guess you still don’t want to see me
    I understand you May because I love you May
    Let me write that again
    I love you May
    I hoped you felt the same for me
    This is goodbye now
    I love you May
    Love Ash

The tears appeared once again from hers eyes. She fell to her knees. It was too late for her her heart to reply. To say three little words which could mean a lot to the person you love. Everyone around her helped her to get from her tears of sadness.

She went to look at the sleeping Pokémon trainer. Again she collapsed in front of him. Her arms around him with tears all over his face. Then she whispered a few little words into his ear. Those words were “I love you too” but it was just too late. It was too late for him to hear those words himself.

Her name was May and the person she always will love was Ash Ketchum. The boy who just tried to say and talk to her for the last time he had left but instead of helping him she just made it worst for the dying Pokémon trainer.

She loved him and he will be the only person she will ever love.

The End

Here is a song I made up for this one-shot. I hope you guys will like it.

I ignore like if you weren’t there
    Treated you if you had no soul
    And had no feelings
    I wish destiny wouldn’t be so mean
    And leave me never-ending tears

Just a little too late
    For me to say three little words
    I wish we had more time together
    Now I don’t know how to cope without you
    Now you are gone

Days and weeks flew by without us knowing
    And there you are in pain while I still couldn’t accept the past
    My pride made things worst
    And when I knew about you
    It was just too late

Just a little too late
    Now you are gone

Now you are gone
    Life is empty
    Just like if I never met you
    But your part of me and it will never leave my memory
    And my heart

Just a little too late
    Now you are gone

Time is never on anybody’s wish list
    It doesn’t stop for anyone or anybody
    So when I was there by your side
    It was too late
    My words seem to just fly out the window
    Because I know they came too late

I wish…
    I wish…
    I wish I wasn’t just a little too late
    To say that
    I love you too

Really tragic, espacially the ending.
    The letter was sweet and the song you wrote was pretty good too.
    But why was May ignoring Ash at first?

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Really tragic, espacially the ending.
    The letter was sweet and the song you wrote was pretty good too.
    But why was May ignoring Ash at first?
    Well they had a fight which i forgot to add in this one-shot. I'm happy that you liked this one-shot.