Yeah I know, awful name. Live with it.
Before I start with the intro, I want to say a few things about the beginning of this story.
1) I've posted a somewhat similar topic that I've abandoned due to a mess-up in the concept of the thread, so I've decided it's best to retry the concept in a way that makes a lot more sense and (hopefully) attracts more people.
2) Team Drakon is a fictional team I've created that works in the same way as the crime syndicate teams, although their faction is unknown and will be warped throughout the course of this RPG to keep people on their toes. In other words, Team Drakon is Neutral... At least until someone in this RPG decides to pull a stunt that could ultimately effect if they're evil or if they're good.
3) As the name suggests, Team Drakon is a team dedicated to Dragon Pokemon and the like, their goal being unlocking the secrets of Rayquaza. Whether or not this ends up in disaster or a revolutionary discovery is up to the participants in this RPG.
4) The story begins in Hoenn since this is the location most common of Rayquaza. Or at least I'd think. Later in the story if chosen, we can move into other regions and even fictional regions if you choose.
5) Fakemon can be used in this RPG! Just give me a good description of your Fakemon. Seriously, as detailed as possible. If I approve, you may use that Fakemon. For all I care, your entire team can be Fakemon!
6) I think this will be neat and I totally just thought about it. In my previous Team Drakon related thread I had an outfit already made. This time I'm going to let members of the RPG design the outfit! This will take place in the story directly more than likely...
Q: So what's up with the whole story? Where is this going?
A: Well the story is going to start with the leader, and only such member, of Team Drakon. Of course said character needs to meet more characters who either choose to join Team Drakon or are in some way affiliated with them to be able to continue the story, right? That's where you guys come in!
Try not to post short. If you can't think of much to put, at least make it two sentences... I'll have my bad days too and may post short. I'm just saying, no one or two word posts!
NO CURSING! Any age group can be reading this, keep that in mind. Besides, it's just rude D: (and if you must, star it out >_<)
Be nice! That's really important... I don't want any personal feuds...
Oh and, don't kill someone else's character <_<
Finally, have fun! (or else >_<)
Age: (can be approximate)
Appearance: (try to make this detailed. Include clothing and well, as much info that you can think of if you can't supply an image)
Other Info: If you have anything more to say. Favorite Pokemon, Personality, whatever you want unless you want to keep these things secret until the story starts!
Let's get started! And if you've read to here then you're probably interested, thus are excited to finally start...right?
Character Name: Nikolaus
Appearance: Shaggy black hair that falls just below his eyes in the front and shortens at the back of his neck. Light grey eyes, light skin, tall, thin. He's mostly seen in a Grey long sleeve T-shirt with a short sleeved hunter-green jacket over his t-shirt. Fingerless gloves that are the same green as his jacket, a black leather belt, and long, slightly baggy dark grey pants. He has a small holder attached to his belt to house his Pokeballs, and carries a sling pack to hold all his important items. He usually travels light, carrying just enough supplies.
Other Info: Leader of the not-yet-formed Team Drakon.
(I'll be drawing some sort of ref pic for him soon)
The sky was tranquil, not a grey cloud above threatening to break the peace of the quiet fall morning. The leaves were turning brilliant shades of orange and yellow, breaking off the branches they held onto dearly and drifting slowly onto the fresh cut grass of Nikolaus's Rustboro home. The house was posted near the water's edge, and the home's style was far different than the other Rustboro homes, looking more like it would belong in Mossdeep.
"Try and beat this!" the young man known as Nikolaus said, tossing a small stone with force yet precision into the water near his home. The stone skipped playfully across the blue before plopping deep into the waters, lost.
Another stone, much larger, was catapulted past Nikolaus, as expected falling straight into the water in a splash. Beads of water spotted Nick's face, who wiped them away with a playful grin.
"I don't think that's going to get you too far, throwing rocks as big as my head," Nikolaus added, turning to face a large orange dragon. This was Nick's Charizard, his closest, and presumably most trusted companion.
The dragon's wings folded inward, an embarrassed look on his face before turning to his master as if asking for a chance to redeem himself. Nick pet the Charizard across his snout, who in turn leaned into Nick's palm in a loving gesture.
"How about a trip to the Pokemart? You deserve a treat now and then."
The Charizard took a step back, expanding his wings with a roar of approval. The two set off into the base of the city.