Thread: Glitch City

Thumbs up Glitch City

Sooo i'm looking at pokemon glitches on bulbapedia right now, and i disided on making a thread about one i've always really liked: Glitch City. Its only in the origional r/b/y games. Has any one else been to it? I used to think you could find wild missingno. or catch '4enemy' there, lol. 4enemy is some glitch i believed you can get in r/b/y when i was younger, as he kept being 'sent out' during glitched up link battles between me and my brother xD

If you don't know glitch city, here's a link to this frightening and wonderful location and info on how to get there;
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Glitch_City
    Enjoy!
    I'm a girl lol
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.
    I have autism and try to keep an open mind about things. My life can get weird.

I made this blingee of one of the most awesome pokemon EVER :3

SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself