Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official G/S/C SHINY Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RawrBrains View Post
    anyone else got a shiny pokemon from the daycare man with the mysterious egg he gives you?
    I did! I got a shiny Pichu. Ironically, I was just reading a section in my Crystal walkthrough that said, "These pokemon may be of a different colour."

I hatched a Shiny Tyrogue from my Odd Egg.

I've only ever encountered 2 shinies in my 2nd gen games, the shiny gyarados, and a shiny I unown.
    It ran away from me.
    I didn't even get a shiny from the odd egg.
    My 7 shinies:

I have only met 1 shiny in my pokemon silver. (expect from the red Gyarados) It was a shiny zubat that i found in dark cave I did'nt care about levling it up to a crobat. But thats the only shiny i ever met. No shinys from the odd egg either.

Im sorry for the double post here. My computer is laggy so I clicked too many times...
    Last edited by Crobat breeder; 7th September 2009 at 8:26 PM.

I have only met 1 shiny in my pokemon silver. (expect from the red Gyarados) It was a shiny zubat that i found in dark cave I did'nt care about levling it up to a crobat. But thats the only shiny i ever met. No shinys from the odd egg either.

I've been lucky enough to see a fair few shinies over my time of playing Silver and Crystal besides the obvious Red Gyarados. My first two appeared before I knew about shinies other than Gyarados existing. First was a Pidgey on Route 37 which I purely caught because I 'oddly' couldn't escape it and realised it was a different colour. Then on the same file I found an orange Geodude in Rock Tunnel, which made me realise there were shiny forms of every Pokemon.

More recently i've encountered a Bellsprout on Crystal, and hatched an Odd Egg Igglybuff and Tyrogue. I'm also ecstatic at the moment because yesterday I hatched a Shiny Cleffa from the Odd Egg on my new Crystal file - which I personally find to be a cool looking shiny.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 3rd February 2010 at 10:33 PM.

I caught a shiny Houndour in Crystal, near celadon city, a couple of weeks ago. Since then, he has never left my party. He is a lvl 67 and my fav pokemon right now!
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I have the Red Gyarados on my team.
    No other shinies on it yet, but I might breed some after I've finished battling Red. :3

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

i got my first shiny on crystal! is a female sunkurn :P
    i love it so much ^_^
    not the first one ive ever had, ive had many shiny pokemon before in other games:3
    yay for shinies!!

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

currently having issues with wifi on 3DS, trades and Safari friend codes on standby.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Ellei

I got a shiny starter YAY
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Interesting. I started playing Gold again, and while I was heading up to Violet City at around 9 pm, I found a Shiny Spinarak.

I caught it on my first try, with a PokeBall and it's in my PC currently. I never thought finding a Shiny would be so easy

Other then the Red Gyarados, I found a shiny Sentret, but just as you started the game so I had no Pokeballs
    The Fire Still Burns-
    The Guardian Of Aura-
    Manchester City Football Club-

"If we start looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well who knows"

I have to say that I have encountered about 3 shinies in the games. One was Garydos, but everyone had that. I forget what the other was, and the last was Tentacool, but just my luck I didn't have a single PokéBall with me! ARGH! GRRRRRR!... Sorry, just releasing some anger. Also, as a side note, I noticed a lot of you are saying that your internal battery ran low? I guess I'm fortunate, because I have been playing Crystal for a good five years, and I bought it from Gamestop used, so it had to have been played before then. I'd estimate it has been through about 7-10 years of being played, and no "internal battery is dead" notes. Plus my Gold has been played for a good 6 years by now (I traded it to a friend about a year ago for something)
    Last edited by (insert username here); 2nd February 2010 at 1:14 AM.
    You just lost the game. if you don't know what the game is, click this link: http://ilostthegame.org/

my shiny is the red gyrados bwhaha
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

The only shiny i have and still have on gold is HO-OH which i caught and never knew it was shiny until my bro told me.

My team right now at lvl77 not for trade.

latest shiny: found it on total luck

Wow, I must have the best luck in GSC. I've found yet another Shiny Pokemon without actually soft-reseting or even trying to look for one :S

Was playing yesterday to test out the game (to make sure the battery still works) and I encountered a Shiny Teddiursa in Dark Cave (Crystal version). I was mostly just in there for nostalgic reasons and after finding several Gravler and such I stumbled upon it. I couldn't believe my luck.

The problem was, I didn't have many PokeBalls since I used most last time I played (while trying to catch Ho-Oh). Had to resort to using my only Master Ball on it, but heck, I just couldn't resist! I'm planning on evolving Teddiursa so I'll have a Shiny Ursaring :3

I've never found a shiny ;(

tho I did get a Shiny ditto from R/B/Y and am currently trying to breed shinies

Just found a Shiny Geodude in Mt.Mortar while looking for my Tyrouge. So damn happy

Well I had to restart my Gold so as to fill the PokeDex in order games and I decided why not SR for some Shinies? I didn't have the patience to do so for a Starter so I waited until Ecruteak City and once I had the Rainbow Wing. Climbed the Tin Tower and started the process 3 days ago. I only did about 400 SR's a day since I've been playing other games but this morning at the breakfast table, on the 1452th SR (I counted) I finally met one on the roof! So happy, I just chucked a Master Ball I got via trade at it. Nicknamed it "Phoenix" since Ho-oh is based off of one. I plan on SRing for Lugia so stay tuned

thats kinda cheap, SR'ing for both birds with 2 master balls...you should have to choose with the 1 masterball you "really" get

how is that unfair?

because unless he played through another file, he got a 2nd masterball for free

I recently caught a Shiny Hoothoot, I almost screamed at the top of my lungs during the process of lowering its health. I got it to about 2 pixel lengths. If it had been a critical hit, I would have been screwed.

I've had lots of shinies, but I was a little kid during all of them so I've probably had even more than I remember:

Togepi - Crystal
    Magby - Crystal
    Geodude - Crystal
    Mareep - Crystal

Etc.
    Too lazy for a signature.

I found a Shiny Rattata while in the Burned Tower attempting to set free the Legendary Dogs

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast