Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official G/S/C SHINY Thread

Quote Originally Posted by RawrBrains View Post
    anyone else got a shiny pokemon from the daycare man with the mysterious egg he gives you?
    I did! I got a shiny Pichu. Ironically, I was just reading a section in my Crystal walkthrough that said, "These pokemon may be of a different colour."

I hatched a Shiny Tyrogue from my Odd Egg.

I've only ever encountered 2 shinies in my 2nd gen games, the shiny gyarados, and a shiny I unown.
    It ran away from me.
    I didn't even get a shiny from the odd egg.
    thbbrtt
    Temp sig until I think up something neat

I have only met 1 shiny in my pokemon silver. (expect from the red Gyarados) It was a shiny zubat that i found in dark cave I did'nt care about levling it up to a crobat. But thats the only shiny i ever met. No shinys from the odd egg either.

Im sorry for the double post here. My computer is laggy so I clicked too many times...
    Last edited by Crobat breeder; 7th September 2009 at 7:26 PM.

I have only met 1 shiny in my pokemon silver. (expect from the red Gyarados) It was a shiny zubat that i found in dark cave I did'nt care about levling it up to a crobat. But thats the only shiny i ever met. No shinys from the odd egg either.

I've been lucky enough to see a fair few shinies over my time of playing Silver and Crystal besides the obvious Red Gyarados. My first two appeared before I knew about shinies other than Gyarados existing. First was a Pidgey on Route 37 which I purely caught because I 'oddly' couldn't escape it and realised it was a different colour. Then on the same file I found an orange Geodude in Rock Tunnel, which made me realise there were shiny forms of every Pokemon.

More recently i've encountered a Bellsprout on Crystal, and hatched an Odd Egg Igglybuff and Tyrogue. I'm also ecstatic at the moment because yesterday I hatched a Shiny Cleffa from the Odd Egg on my new Crystal file - which I personally find to be a cool looking shiny.
    Last edited by Blazing Charmander; 3rd February 2010 at 9:33 PM.

I caught a shiny Houndour in Crystal, near celadon city, a couple of weeks ago. Since then, he has never left my party. He is a lvl 67 and my fav pokemon right now!
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I have the Red Gyarados on my team.
    No other shinies on it yet, but I might breed some after I've finished battling Red. :3

My Royal AU Advanceshipping + Advanceshipping trilogy
    ♔Thy Wish Will Come♔ The Other King♔Once Upon A Crown♔
    And the spin-off ♔The Ketchum Inheritance♔
    Award winning fic:Carry On, Blissey

i got my first shiny on crystal! is a female sunkurn :P
    i love it so much ^_^
    not the first one ive ever had, ive had many shiny pokemon before in other games:3
    yay for shinies!!

*credit to Dragon User X for this amazing banner*

If your happy and you know it, go sit in the corner and think about your life.

3DS FC 1478-2903-4134
    IGN: Greenesox

I got a shiny starter YAY
    Looking for a calm female forretress or a friend safari with Forretress in it. Message me if you can help out.

Interesting. I started playing Gold again, and while I was heading up to Violet City at around 9 pm, I found a Shiny Spinarak.

I caught it on my first try, with a PokeBall and it's in my PC currently. I never thought finding a Shiny would be so easy

Other then the Red Gyarados, I found a shiny Sentret, but just as you started the game so I had no Pokeballs
    The Fire Still Burns-
    The Guardian Of Aura-
    Manchester City Football Club-

"If we start looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well who knows"

I have to say that I have encountered about 3 shinies in the games. One was Garydos, but everyone had that. I forget what the other was, and the last was Tentacool, but just my luck I didn't have a single PokéBall with me! ARGH! GRRRRRR!... Sorry, just releasing some anger. Also, as a side note, I noticed a lot of you are saying that your internal battery ran low? I guess I'm fortunate, because I have been playing Crystal for a good five years, and I bought it from Gamestop used, so it had to have been played before then. I'd estimate it has been through about 7-10 years of being played, and no "internal battery is dead" notes. Plus my Gold has been played for a good 6 years by now (I traded it to a friend about a year ago for something)
    Last edited by (insert username here); 2nd February 2010 at 12:14 AM.
    You just lost the game. if you don't know what the game is, click this link: http://ilostthegame.org/

my shiny is the red gyrados bwhaha
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

The only shiny i have and still have on gold is HO-OH which i caught and never knew it was shiny until my bro told me.

My team right now at lvl77 not for trade.

latest shiny: found it on total luck

Wow, I must have the best luck in GSC. I've found yet another Shiny Pokemon without actually soft-reseting or even trying to look for one :S

Was playing yesterday to test out the game (to make sure the battery still works) and I encountered a Shiny Teddiursa in Dark Cave (Crystal version). I was mostly just in there for nostalgic reasons and after finding several Gravler and such I stumbled upon it. I couldn't believe my luck.

The problem was, I didn't have many PokeBalls since I used most last time I played (while trying to catch Ho-Oh). Had to resort to using my only Master Ball on it, but heck, I just couldn't resist! I'm planning on evolving Teddiursa so I'll have a Shiny Ursaring :3

I've never found a shiny ;(

tho I did get a Shiny ditto from R/B/Y and am currently trying to breed shinies

Just found a Shiny Geodude in Mt.Mortar while looking for my Tyrouge. So damn happy

Well I had to restart my Gold so as to fill the PokeDex in order games and I decided why not SR for some Shinies? I didn't have the patience to do so for a Starter so I waited until Ecruteak City and once I had the Rainbow Wing. Climbed the Tin Tower and started the process 3 days ago. I only did about 400 SR's a day since I've been playing other games but this morning at the breakfast table, on the 1452th SR (I counted) I finally met one on the roof! So happy, I just chucked a Master Ball I got via trade at it. Nicknamed it "Phoenix" since Ho-oh is based off of one. I plan on SRing for Lugia so stay tuned

thats kinda cheap, SR'ing for both birds with 2 master balls...you should have to choose with the 1 masterball you "really" get

how is that unfair?

because unless he played through another file, he got a 2nd masterball for free

I recently caught a Shiny Hoothoot, I almost screamed at the top of my lungs during the process of lowering its health. I got it to about 2 pixel lengths. If it had been a critical hit, I would have been screwed.

I've had lots of shinies, but I was a little kid during all of them so I've probably had even more than I remember:

Togepi - Crystal
    Magby - Crystal
    Geodude - Crystal
    Mareep - Crystal

Etc.
    Too lazy for a signature.

I found a Shiny Rattata while in the Burned Tower attempting to set free the Legendary Dogs

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast