Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Camping It Up! (556)

"See, Venonat, this is called an 'equation'."

That made me laugh. Plus, how they're all strict about rules here remind me of how I'm starting school, too. I'm eagerly anticipating the other 3 episodes of this arc.
    My most prized drawing: http://latiaslord.deviantart.com/art...tive-105419812
    You can check out my others too, if you want.

I enjoy:
    On my competitive team so far:

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    Zoe Martin voiced Angie, who also voiced Tyler in 'The Thief that keeps on Thieving'.
    Nice catch, I'll have to rewatch that episode and do a comparison.

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Hopefully the rest Summer School episodes are as good as this one.
    Here's a fun fact     Spoiler:- hide:
    I was a man of few words and pictures until I gained an eye then it got sore...........

But No More!!!!!
    Now tremble before my new evil eye!!!! (courtesy of this place)

"Only fools make a mock at Star Wars Prov. 14:9" Rev. Fred Phelps (He also hates toast)

Great episode I really liked it. Im also liking the character of Angie as well. Conway still creeps me out though and i loved how the teammates of Jessie were worshipping her while James and Meouth had to work. I also liked the different personalities of the pokemon that they had to train as well. Cant wait for the next summer school episodes

Would've been nice to see Gunk Shot in the animé.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

After seeing this episode i now cant wait for Ash to get Monferno

Is a good question that ash said shes a girl! Everybody wants to know is Angie a girl or a boy.

Conway's voice is gay, because its harley voice.

Iv'e never seen Prof. Rowen That mad! o.o'

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Would've been nice to see Gunk Shot in the animé.
    Damn yes! I'd completely forgotten that Dawn's rented Grimer knew that. What does it look like in the games bychance?

*C_L*

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I liked it a lot I just wish Raichu had a better moveset than dig, focus punch, thunderbolt and double team. (I think I remembered that correctly).
    Volt Tackle's #1 fan
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/s2fn76.jpg[/IMG]
    Diamond fc:4468 1368 0835 ign: psfrag
    Heart Gold fc:4555 2145 5815 ign: psfrag

Fan Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Damn yes! I'd completely forgotten that Dawn's rented Grimer knew that. What does it look like in the games bychance?

*C_L*
    Kid of like a purple Bubblebeam.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

I liked it a lot I just wish Raichu had a better moveset than dig, focus punch, thunderbolt and double team. (I think I remembered that correctly).
    Yeah, I kinda agree. Raichu did look great with the moves it had when it battled with Monferno, but it would've been better if Raichu've learned different move. Like Brick Break.
    Monthly saying: December snow brings January chills. January chills also bring new changes in the new year. Live a happy life.

At the end, don't you just hate it when one of your teammates gets the best score and yet your team is still in last place. It just goes to show you that slacking off and fighting all the time can truly mess up the team overall.

I seriously thought Angie's dub name was Andy when they first introduced her and was just like "wow, typical to give her a unisex name".
    Anyway, I still love this episode just because Conway comes back. And his pajamas... XD
    The DawnxGrimer combination's pretty brilliant too.

d00med n0w

I loved jessie's interactions with Smoochum in this episode. The battles were all great but Angie reminded me too much of the red head rival Ash had at the end of Hoenn.

I liked this episode, but I gotta say, Yuzo the assistant looks like and acts like a strict jerk. He automatically called lights out when Ash and friends were in a bonding session, and later, he takes away points for breaking a rule that doesn't even exist.
    Long ago, when the deity Pokemon of time was born, so did time. Without it, the world would just stand still, no motion or life to make happiness. There is no substitute for the gift of time, which we must use to make good on this earth...

100% Luckyshipper!!!

Gwargh, I'm falling behind on these things.
    -------------
    Following ancient Japanese tradition, Ash & Friends go to Cram school.

Ah, Mr. Pyramid King, you're not easy to get rid of.

Their backs aren't hunched over..Could they be kneeling before Rowan's presence? Or does his mightiness really stretch to the skies?

Every summer camp did hold the promise of homoerotic encounters. Could this be Ash's time?

Oh it's...a more boyish Maylene.

DP is playing matchmaker—Okay. Cue the fiddler on the roof!

Ash and Raichu sure tango a lot this saga.

A friendly game of Go Magicarp? Anyone up for high stakes? I'm betting my line of the episode here.

Kendall. The End All of names to me.

It is time to address a serious issue. The extinction of giant rocks..

7/10 I cannot woefully deny the interesting ideas this arc is trying. Or that we're trying more arcs! But prerequisites like Jessie absorbing the spotlight, while Meowth and James stick to being annoying in the back, Team division so drab, THE SECOND COMING OF RITCHIE (I pray she is our Holy Lady of One-Shot). All, really stinging pricks.

I just downloaded this less than a minute ago and notice Sarah Natochenny is starting to sound like the old Ash's voice. I hope.

Great Episode! Alot of fun for a filler.. this is turning out to be a fun, fun story Arc I look forward to the rest of it.

Loved Seeing Raichu again.. Raichu is deffinatly one of my top fave pokemon.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

I really enjoyed this episode.

I never knew a Raichu could learn Dig, so that was a little surprising.

Grimer and Dawn seemed to work well together and she even managed to teach it some contest moves.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I thought I wouldn't like this episode... but I did somewhat. Angie, while annoying to start with, soon became a character that I generally go for; tomboyish, confident, determined, unafraid. Her spats with Ash and also Monferno's with her made me grin like the Cheshire Cat. *nod* Also whoot for Conway's return. I love how him and Dawn rebound off each other. The interaction is fantastic. xD

Also... I liked that end still, where Ash, Angie, Dawn, Brock, Conway and whoever-that-trainer-was-with-the-Croconaw heading towards the trainer's school. It struck me somehow.

So long, best friend; Bryony Sarah White: 28/6/87 - 29/6/13
    Ships I've NamedTwitter

I like this episode ^^ and yeah..i also dint knew that Raichu could learn Dig
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Wow, Ash has a Raichu....

And i loved to see in the first time a Monferno. it was great.

9/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Since these camp episodes, Angie's become one of my "meant to be" characters. She's just someone I can see with Ash, they work well together. I'm the same way with Drew (May), Wilhemina (Brock), and the lady from the Hearthome tag battle (also Brock), just a character that I prefer with the main characters. Angie is so combative in this episode, but she gets better with each episode. I don't know, I just like her.

I also like how Team Rocket gets to take some time off with this arc. It's funny how they go the whole arc without actually going after any pokemon.

As for this episode, I don't like it as much as the succeeding episodes (only the Lickilicky episode rates worse with me), but I did like the Grimer/Dawn, Ash/Raichu, and Jessie/Smoochum scenes. That smoochum looked so adorable, too.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 11/10 NEW!! 11/13
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Hmm, I believe this was the start of the "Summer Camp episodes" in Japan. More like Filler episodes, they weren't very good.

It starts so suddenly, with Ash and Co. running into Rowan. Then they plan on staying at the camp to enjoy the activities. We saw Conway again, which was a surprise. But we also met Angie, a girl who looks like a boy :/

I wish Angie could've been a real boy. Though the change from guy rivals was refreshing. Monferno debuted, a little too early? 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Hmm, I believe this was the start of the "Summer Camp episodes" in Japan. More like Filler episodes, they weren't very good.

It starts so suddenly, with Ash and Co. running into Rowan. Then they plan on staying at the camp to enjoy the activities. We saw Conway again, which was a surprise. But we also met Angie, a girl who looks like a boy :/

I wish Angie could've been a real boy. Though the change from guy rivals was refreshing. Monferno debuted, a little too early? 4/10
    I enjoyed this beginning episode to one of the better filler arc in the season. It was nice to see Conway again even though I don't completely understand him yet. I hope we see Angie again.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast