Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Camping It Up! (556)

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    Yeah. D: I knew it before the episode aired, though. <~ Her eyes are very feminine looking. ;3
    After watching next week's preview, I noticed Aoi wearing a swimsuit top. *shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    Yeah. D: I knew it before the episode aired, though. <~ Her eyes are very feminine looking. ;3

~> Now that sentence is the hottest sentence of this thread.
    The second smoochum popped out I knew you would love it. =3

i liked this episode it was pretty entertaining and Jessie looked..well different lol why cant she do contests like that? lol

Typical. Once again a male character gets the short end of the stick. What the hell is James exactly doing now this arc?

Typical. Once again a male character gets the short end of the stick. What the hell is James exactly doing now this arc?

Quote Originally Posted by pokefiend_13 View Post
    Wait! Aoi is a girl!? :O
    Was it really that hard to tell?

Heck and the way she and Ash went at it, i'm suprised no one's tried to "ship" them yet.

Though I do hope Jessie steals the Smuchum by the end of the arc.
    She got yanmega not too long ago, and Jynx doesn't have an evolution so it would be pointless to premote it.

Jessie finally got a Smoochum, remember the Battle Frontier filler where she wanted to keep that Smoochum with the 3 Jynx? I wonder if this is continuity.

Ash commanding Raichu in battle is something people wondered about for 11 years, nice to see something like that actually happen.

Dawn and Grimer were by far the most amusing. They better have Ash reference his Muk or bring it back too at some point.

Is it just me or is Brock and Magnemite a very boring pair? Once again Brock gets the short end of the stick.

only thing i found that really bothered me was..where did Ash keep Raichus Pokeball if he had 6 Pokemon already? and if he sent one back to Oak to keep untill he gives Raichu back who did he send back?

I don't think rental pokes count as ones in Ash's party.
    Coming up soon~ Or maybe never.

Oh god Aoi is Ash with two X chromosomes.

Dawn + Grimer = ????

J/K, perfect fit IMO. I love the pic of her hand stuck in its slime. I must say, I think Dawn should steal Grimer.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

I wonder..............if the only reason they gave Ash Raichu was to show all these whigner's who demand Pikachu evolve, what a potentially poor pair Ash + Raichu would've made. Needed to see more of Raichu would elaborate more but it is just a thought that popped up

Not at all I think. I think they just want to show them together as a joke to the subject about Pika never evolving.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Well that kinda fits in what I said. But it don't matter though......................

Just so everyone knows, James and Meowth are janitors! Dawn and Grimer are the best combo EVER! I also hope Jessie steals Smoochum. Ash and Raichu were quite cute! Aoi and Monferno were quite cool. (Aoi should have longer hair - Zoey has short hair too - she does look a bit like a boy!) Brock and Magnemite were alright, but they didn't really get much screentime. Overall, the episode was good and the arc. is bound to be good.

Next episode's preview looks awesome too!
    this hope is treacherous, this daydream is dangerous.
    ~I've claimed Turtwig~

Wait! Aoi is a girl!?
    I always say, Ash picks the butch girls. Okay, if she starts blushing at him at the end of this arc (just like Anabel) I'm going to be sick.

This was one hell of an episode. I say that because of Conway. I mean seriously, that man made the episode. But I've always had a thing for creepy looking perverts and you don't get much creepier than Conway. He seemed more so in this one than in all of the episodes in the Tag Battle arc. And that bedroom is just the icing on the cake.

But back to Aoi, I'm just reminded of the bone-headed crap we saw during the Hoenn League with Morrison. That's what it reminded me of. It also reminded me of Shauna from two of the Dewford Island episodes. I guess it's because I've been watching retro episodes again and I see patterns constantly.

Dawn and Grimer together is just beautiful. I seriously love it. Especially the whole strike a pose moments.

And then I say my WTF's right now. WTF?! Conway and Venonat. Stop spitting on Tracey you stupid writers and animators.

And WTF?! Country music! Lots of banjos! Don de los Yikes!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Omg, this episode was so awesome, I loved it. Nice mix of action and comedy in it. But I was surprised the rental Pokemon got some awesome personalities. Especially the Raichu and Grimer.

Raichu was so cute. It being shy and timid. I busted laughing that he dug in the hole when he first met Ash and stays there. It gained some confidence. I found weird Ash commanding Raichu and he said his name.

The Grimer is something else. It wants so love. Very affectionate. It slime likes to be stuck on people or other case Pokemon. Wow, and I found so cute when teaching a little cheer. I never knew the Grimer could be that skinny.

Aoi was something else. She was a riot with Ash and the fighting was too funny. I loved the part when she was training with Monferno. I laughed she got that monkey so ******.

And of course Conway. I was so happy for him coming back. Same ol Conway, loves to me sneaky and creepy. Loved the bed scene he was on. I don't know what he said, I busted laughing when Dawn threw him the pillow.

Wait! Aoi is a girl!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Was it really that hard to tell?
    She has a manlier voice than Nozomi (Zoey), and a flatter chest than Misty--so yea, of course I'm gonna think she's a man.

IMO, She's the Haku (from Naruto) version of Pokemon.

Though I do hope Jessie steals the Smuchum by the end of the arc.

I was rather upset that Jessie didn't get the Smoochum in the BF filler, mostly because it's not like she was trying to steal someone's owned.

I'd like to see her come out of this arc with a Smoochum as well, but it's very highly likely she won't since she just got Megayanma.

Dawn and this Grimer are pretty good together. I kinda wish she didn't just get a Swinub because I'd like her to get to keep this Grimer. Ash and Raichu are a pair I thought I'd never see. That was pretty interesting to say the least.

And I'll pretty much agree with everyone else who wants Aoi to return in the Sinnoh League with a Luxray and the rest of her team. I'd like to see her become a real threat to Ash.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

The eyelashes.

Every female has noticeable eyelashes.

That's like Pokemon Anime Design 101

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of Tracey when Conway had a Venonat.

Its hard to remember Venonat was actually on the main show for a short while, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by lightdash View Post
    Brock and Magnemite...Yeah, nothing really special there but it's a steel Pokemon so that might say something...

Anyways, super awesome episode. Can't wait for the upcoming ones to come.

i hope that will inspire brock to catch a magnemite

brock + magnezone = meant to be
    i give up.
    goodbye.

So who won in Raichu vs. Monferno?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This episode was amazing. I'm so hoping Ash gets a Monferno like that. Seriously, it was pure hilarity.

Dawn and Grimer are simply the best combo of the bunch. I seriously hate that this is just a pokemon she will have for like 4 episodes because they work so good together. I will like to see them for more time.

I am very happy Ash got Raichu but I really think they aren't as entertaining as Dawn and Aoi. The rival is great. I hope she returns because I will love to see her interact with Ash as a main rival.

Yet my favorite part was this:

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    That part is so nice ;x

I think this episode was pure awesomeness, but Brock and Magnemite aren't that great.
    FEED

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast