Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Camping It Up! (556)

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    So who won in Raichu vs. Monferno?
    It was a timed match and wound up being a draw.

I for one hope Jessie doesn't steal Smoochum, only because then she will have 4 to 2 on James.

Pokémon X Team

I really doubt it, i mean she just got yanmega a few episodes back and unlike Gligar, Aipom and Swinub, it doesn't have a 4th gen form so it would be pointless for her to get it.

This is one of the best filler episodes i have seen in many years, i loved the personality of Raichu and Monferno.
    Hopefully this may mean that there are many other great fillers to come.
    <3 CHARIZARD FAN FOR LIFE!! <3
    Fennekin//Charmander//Tyrunt//Helioptile//Eevee//TBA

You'd think the teachers would be a little skeptic at someone Jessie's age attending this school.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

most enjoyable episodes love that shinx, it was like mwatching a movie and i moved the interactions between their new pooemons
    I'm Back!!!
    FC is 4656 6891 6580

Quote Originally Posted by uber_gon View Post
    You'd think the teachers would be a little skeptic at someone Jessie's age attending this school.
    Yet, her Pokémon knowledge isn't any good either. XD

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Steel View Post
    Yet, her Pokémon knowledge isn't any good either. XD
    THAT I find kinda sad.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

This filler rocked!

I loved the interactions between trainer and pokemon, specifically:

Dawn and Grimer
    Ash and Raichu
    The green-haired kid (Aoi, is it?) and Monferno

-Is it me, or has most of Ash's interactions ever been with Pika's evo? (Battle with Surge, Helping the scarred show Raichu, and then with that kid's Raichu several episodes back.)
    -Pikachu was peeved getting attacked by Monferno. It was almost creepy
    Last edited by Sparkleo; 10th August 2008 at 4:58 AM.

^ I loved that part with Pikachu getting ember blasted. I love how it showed a super close up of Pikachu's face. So hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    ^ I loved that part with Pikachu getting ember blasted. I love how it showed a super close up of Pikachu's face. So hilarious!
    Although the ending had some errors to it, particularly the placement of Shinx next to Monferno.

I don't care which one, but I hope Magnemite/Grimer chooses to stay with Brock/Dawn.

So apparently guys bunking with girls doesn't matter at pokémon schools.

Pokémon X Team

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    So apparently guys bunking with girls doesn't matter at pokémon schools.
    I too thought that was pretty creepy. Next they'll all be sharing the same sleeping bag.

Quote Originally Posted by pokefiend_13 View Post
    I too thought that was pretty creepy. Next they'll all be sharing the same sleeping bag.
    That whole scene was kind of creepy. IMO, Conway looks even creepier in his pajamas. And Ash and co. playing poker? WTF?

IMO, the whole arc is probably a way to showcase pokemon that either:

1. A portion of the fanbase wanted but the writers could not put in for whatever reason (Raichu and Smoochum)
    or

2. Haven't been showcased in a while and have been forgotten (Magnemite, Grimer, and Venonat).

Either way, I see it as a way to compensate for not being able to put them on their respective teams for good. Except for Magnemite. Brock could still get a Magnemite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    That whole scene was kind of creepy. IMO, Conway looks even creepier in his pajamas. And Ash and co. playing poker? WTF?

IMO, the whole arc is probably a way to showcase pokemon that either:

1. A portion of the fanbase wanted but the writers could not put in for whatever reason (Raichu and Smoochum)
    or

2. Haven't been showcased in a while and have been forgotten (Magnemite, Grimer, and Venonat).

Either way, I see it as a way to compensate for not being able to put them on their respective teams for good. Except for Magnemite. Brock could still get a Magnemite.
    It's not Poker, if it is what I think it is, its pretty much a werid matching game. Wher you pick a card from the person to your left (or whatever), and if you have a mtach you put the cards down in a pile. I believe a person wins when they no longer have cards. Or at least I think that's how the game is played.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's not Poker, if it is what I think it is, its pretty much a werid matching game. Wher you pick a card from the person to your left (or whatever), and if you have a mtach you put the cards down in a pile. I believe a person wins when they no longer have cards. Or at least I think that's how the game is played.
    *facepalm* That's Go Fish!
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Doom View Post
    *facepalm* That's Go Fish!
    Uh, no!

I had a feeling but I wasn't sure, but now that I've checked it's called Old Maid.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Yep, ur right, Old Maid it is - and why does Brock have to get Magnemite?

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2qnqtyf.jpg[/IMG]
    Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
    PASBL Referee (C+)
    | Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
    Reffing Badge
    Onslaught Badge

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Uh, no!

I had a feeling but I wasn't sure, but now that I've checked it's called Old Maid.
    Ah. I've never seen anyone play Old Maid with a Standard deck of cards. Either way, it was weird the way they were playing cards. And random.

I know this is going off topic about what you guy's were talking about. But I LOL at the fact that Brock finds Conway scarryXD
    He sweat Droped when Conway showed up LOL. Funny stuff man.

Edit;

Yah man, guy's and girls sharing rooms together strange, oh well. Gives fun times, as long as its not horney teenagers sharing rooms shouldn't be a problem.

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Dreamer View Post
    Yep, ur right, Old Maid it is - and why does Brock have to get Magnemite?
    My theory is that they're either showcasing it (and all the others) because either:

1. It's pretty much been forgotten by the writers.

or

2. For some reason, the character cannot have it and they are getting it now as compensation.

Man, this episode overall was pretty nice. Good animation, everyone was fun and interesting (hillarious personality quirks...then...Magnemite...uh...floats around, but still for the most part they were), and neat battles.

But wait...do my eyes deceive me?

One of those kids got a SCIZOR.
    S-C-I-Z-O-R

@&$%ing Scizor!

Also, that Croconaw was pretty darn scary when it growled at Monferno. But not as scary as Professor Rowan. :0
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 12th August 2008 at 4:48 PM.

well really i didnt like the episode (welll judging on the pictures)but maybe once i see the episode in english i might like itbut till then this episode is okay

Loving You Is Cherry Pie, Cause You Know That Baby I,
    Im Your Biggest Fan,
    I'll Follow You Until You Love Me.

Etc.
    Credit: Banner-Skiyomi
    Claimed Song:
    LoveGame-Lady Gaga

well really i didnt like the episode (welll judging on the pictures)but maybe once i see the episode in english i might like itbut till then this episode is okay

Loving You Is Cherry Pie, Cause You Know That Baby I,
    Im Your Biggest Fan,
    I'll Follow You Until You Love Me.

Etc.
    Credit: Banner-Skiyomi
    Claimed Song:
    LoveGame-Lady Gaga

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast