Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Experiences At Restraunts......V3!

Default Crazy Experiences At Restraunts......V3!

Okay...here we are!

My first one:

I was picking my mum up from the airport with one of my childminders (I was about 10) and there was a burger king there.
    The convo went like this:

Me: Could I have a bacon and cheese burger with chips please?
    Serving lady: Okay, would you liek chips with that?
    Me:.....Yes....please?
    SL: Okay.

Guess what? She forgot the chips XD. Then I had dioreah

I was in Turkey with my Dad (Yep, divorced parents) and I was having some chips (This was before above, round the time Colloseum was released here) and this girl walked passed and took one, then ate it. My dad had a go at her, then her dad had a go at my dad....the guy was Turkish -.-'.
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Once, I bought one of those mushroom cheeseburgers at Burger King whilst traversing the streets of Amsterdam on vacation. Suffice it to say, the Mario games made a whole lot more sense after that.

I used to ride my bike through the drive-through at McDonalds. That's pretty much the most funniest moment I had at a restraunt.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!
    WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Haha, I do the bike thing too. Except imagine that the drive-thru is at a slight incline....

My Korean friends and I eat out a lot. There's a lot of sharing involved when eating with Koreans. People looked at us funny as we basically stole off each other's plates and whatnot.

Cut it open, no puking
    Don't give a f-ck if I cut my frog
    OH GOD BLOOD

I started a fight in a restaurant once.

I saw a drunk guy try to order food. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Me too :P at Burger King a drunk guy ordered "2 Big Macs and a Mcflurry"
    Hoenn:
    Sinnoh:
    Unova/World Tournament A:
    Unova 2/World Torunament B:
    My name is Luke. My favourite Pokemon is Zorua. I want to make films when I'm older. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
    (Also Luke's Japanese seiyuu happens to be my favourite one)

Me and my cousins were splattering ketchup on the windows of a carls junior
    In a field trip with my class we stopped to eat and all boys had a pizza eating contest, I won with 27 slices, also in that restaurant there where some arcade games so we were all in the same room to play them , now imagine 40 pre-teens in a 3x9 meters room lol
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/24pcwfb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/35hmmj4.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the sprites.

Once I asked for a chicken pizza, and the lady brought it, when we started eating we noticed something strange, the pizza had everything right except for one detail: no chicken. We told the waiter and he said we would get another pizza soon.
    Then the lady from the kitchen came to apologize for the inconvenient and as she talked she started crying (pretty loudly) about her drug addicted son.
    This was THE most strange experience I ever had at a restaurant.
    Three Cheers for the first Special oriented Water/Ground Pokemon: Gastrodon!

If your friends are getting married, don't forget to borrow them your newly revived Omanyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Torterra View Post
    Me and my cousins were splattering ketchup on the windows of a carls junior
    In a field trip with my class we stopped to eat and all boys had a pizza eating contest, I won with 27 slices, also in that restaurant there where some arcade games so we were all in the same room to play them , now imagine 40 pre-teens in a 3x9 meters room lol
    27 slices!? Damn, I can barely eat a third of that.

As for crazy experiences, nothing really exciting. Just my cousin throwing cake on the ground of a fancy restraunt but thats not really crazy. :P

27 slices!? Damn, I can barely eat a third of that.
    I can only eat 2 ._.

Every time we go to Applebee's for dinner, it is disgusting, our orders are always wrong or cold, and it takes 2 and a half hours to get everything.

But whenever someone goes there for lunch, it is always delicious, perfect, and there is good service.
    >_x

One time, driving to Disneyland in California, we stopped at a Denny's in Bakersfield, and it took 2 hours to get our food. But get this. There were 4 waitresses, and only 2 other families in there with us. Our waitress then tells us: "Sorry it took so long, we're busy today,". >_>

Anyway. Nothing really crazy happens to me. Kinda sucks.

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

I've seen a lot of crazy things happen in restaurants.

Once, in a McDonalds, a few chavs stormed into the place, cut the queue and tried to order. When they were told to get to the back of the line, they jumped over the counter and started taking food. When they were told to stop, one of them punched a worker there and started trashing the place. For some reason, my food was one of the few things not moved or pushed over. When they ran off, an ambulance came. I got a free donut for having to witness it (I was about 7), but the donut tasted horrible.

One really crazy thing happened when I went to a restaurant with my family. It was the boss's birthday, and to celebrate, all the waiters began to dance around the restaurant. It was very, very freaky.

Once, in McDonalds, a man walked in, walked around a table and walked back out. It was strange.

I remember going to Burger King, where I only ordered a burger. While I was waiting, lots of other people ordered and got their food while I never got my burger. Then, when my burger finally arrived, he walked over to get it and fell over. I tried not to laugh. It was the only time I have ever put my fist in my mouth to stifle the laughter.

Last one for now: Whenever I go to McDonalds, they somehow get my order wrong, from getting the wrong portion of food to getting me the wrong foods completely (Once, I ordered a bacon burger, McFlurry and fries, and I recieved a Big Mac and a chocolate milkshake). I'd had enough of it, so when I ordered, I told the guy behind the counter exactly how the food should be, and he said 'OK, I'm not stupid'. Now THAT was crazy! Although, to be honest, lying just gets you nowhere, so he may as well have not said it.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

I just remebered one:
    At an ice cream shop my cousins were eating their cones and one of em was in a kiddy atraction so the other one came and moved her arm telling her to let him in & while moving her arm the ice cream's ball splatered into the floor then she said "Mom Gaby made me like this" waving her hand and in one of the wavings the cone slipped out of her hand and almost hit the cashier in the face. good ol times
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/24pcwfb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/35hmmj4.jpg[/IMG]

Credit to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the sprites.

I saw Clown(s) at a DQ... Im not Joking!
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Diamond FC: 1291 3175 5006 (Go to here for battles)
    Pearl FC: 3309 0108 0705 (Go to here for trades)
    Platinum FC: 2235 3391 4551 (Go here for both trades and battles)
    HeartGold FC: 1763 5027 8124 (Go here for battles)
    Black FC: 5200 1783 2382 (Go here for both trades and battles)

Well seeing as the magnet train probably runs at around 180 mph and arcanine runs at 258 mph and miltank is faster than arcanine, miltank could outrun the magnet train.

WE'RE ALL SCREWED

My mom used to work at pizza hut and on the way there i puked in the car so i came in with puke on my coat.

(i was on vacation at celebration city)Some family that was on a tv show was infront of us and my mom left and went to the building i was at and spazed out. It was the family with alot kids forgot what the show is called i don't watch it tho.

Claims charmander

I was at a McDonalds once and there was this priest there who got so ticked off at people for messing up his order 4 times, he told them all they could go burn in hell. Not too funny anymore, but I lol'd.

I was at the Elephant Bar a couple of months ago, and this dude got a burger. He asked for ketchup, and he started shaking it up for some reason. The ketchup bottle exploded, and ketchup got on like 10 other people. Sucked for them, made me lol though.

[img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

holy crap a few years ago my famiily went with our neighbors to mcdonalds when we were leaving ,our neighbors son (who as older than me but he has a brain problem)called 911 on the pay phone when we left the parking lot lots of police cars an ambulance and a fire truck were pulling in with their lights on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Did he get his food or did he "try"
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Diamond FC: 1291 3175 5006 (Go to here for battles)
    Pearl FC: 3309 0108 0705 (Go to here for trades)
    Platinum FC: 2235 3391 4551 (Go here for both trades and battles)
    HeartGold FC: 1763 5027 8124 (Go here for battles)
    Black FC: 5200 1783 2382 (Go here for both trades and battles)

Well seeing as the magnet train probably runs at around 180 mph and arcanine runs at 258 mph and miltank is faster than arcanine, miltank could outrun the magnet train.

WE'RE ALL SCREWED

Quote Originally Posted by Raichu4u View Post
    Did he get his food or did he "try"
    Regardless of whether or not he got his food he still tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking
    Regardless of whether or not he got his food he still tried.
    C'mon, throw us a bone here. Was it like "Go out and try your best, Timmy" try, or was it "illegal immigrant worker trying to not screw up your order" try? Not that the results are necessarily different.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    C'mon, throw us a bone here. Was it like "Go out and try your best, Timmy" try, or was it "illegal immigrant worker trying to not screw up your order" try? Not that the results are necessarily different.
    It was "try not to slur your speech and yell obscenities" try.

I was out with friends, eating at this restaurant (it's like Applebee's...but it's not Applebee's...and that restaurant's closed for more than a few years), and 45 minutes later after we ordered something, the waiter brought the bill. Seriously, what the hell. Paying for sitting here and eating nothing?

My friend got left behind at a restaurant and people thought he was a valet.
    The Status Quo Now Truely Sucks

George Patrick Carlin May 12, 1937- June 22, 2008
    Crazy, old, man died too early.

Oh, so many stories. I have a couple of good ones involving old people. In the first situatin, I was at a Ryan's with my dad, and we heard this old guy say to some people he was sitting with "I'm the last one left in my family!" Really loudly.

And another time, before I was born, my dad and his first wife were at the restaurant at MarineLand, and there was this tour group of old people. It was really quiet, until one of the old people says, really loudly, "I ate all my butter!" And later, another one says "They say we're going to the toy museum. I don't wanna go to the toy museum!" Bwahaha! It's even funnier when you can hear it told.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast