Thread: Kiba Begins Run on Toonami Jetstream

Default Kiba Begins Run on Toonami Jetstream

That's right, ladies and gents. It seems that the anime Kiba began airing on Toonami Jetstream a few weeks ago. For the most part, the dub is pretty good. It looks to be for the most part uncut, though I missed the run of the Japanese version, so I could be wrong. You guys have until the 25th to check out the first episode before they take it off rotation. I highly reccomend that you do.

EDIT: Toonami Jetstream is the video streaming website of Toonami. Most of their stuff is crap, like 4Piece and the early Pokemon. However, they have had some good stuff on there like Hikaru no Go and Prince of Tennis.
    Last edited by Gentleman Skeleton; 11th August 2008 at 8:58 PM.
    If you're looking for a confidence boost in Marvel VS Capcom 3, Halo Reach or TF2, look me up.
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 2794-9939-9096
    I use "uber" Pokemon in allotted tiers, I calculate stat values, I draw the line at cheating devices, I breed my way to perfection, and I care about natures. I breed my Pokemon out of the most ideal parental stock, and treat them like brainless drones made out of bits of data. I believe that thinking of them as anything more is pointless.