Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The May/Haruka Club

Default The May/Haruka Club

*Stage On*

The May/Haruka Club (Version Four)
    Welcome to The May/Haruka Club! If you like May, then you’ll love this club! Over here, you can speak to other users about anything about her. The owner of the previous version of this club was ~Mist~. She decided that she was too busy to handle taking care of the club any more, so she gave the club to me to take care of. I’ve restarted the club with Angeling's permission. Please feel free to talk about May and to post her quotes, fan arts, graphics (such as banners, icons, wallpapers, etc.], fan fiction, or anything else that relates to May! This is a friendly club so please feel free to join us and to enjoy yourself.

The Rules
    1. All SPPf rules apply.
    2. Please, no bashing of any kind. Respect one another and be friendly.
    3. No double, triple, or more posts are allowed. Only one is needed. You can edit your original post if you want to add anything to it.
    4. No one-liners.
    5. Only post within the club if you are joining or if you have already joined. If you post and are not joining or have not already joined then you shall earn yourself a strike.
    6. If you wish to post an image, use this: [img]insert-link-here[/*img]. Take out the asterisk (star), to post an image. Please credit all fan art posted!
    7. Shipping talk is to be kept to a minimum, but please keep in mind that others might not support them.
    8. Spoiler Tags are to be used when talking about the latest episodes from the Anime. To create a spoiler tag, use this: [SPOILER="title"]content[/SPOILER*] Take out the asterisk (star), to create a spoiler tag.
    9. The breaking of any of these rules will result in a strike. Three strikes will earn you a ban.
    10. If you change your username, please let me know in the club by posting or by sending me a PM.
    11. Have fun!

How do you join?
    Joining is very easy. Simply state within your first post why you wish to join and why you like May. Please relate your post to her as much as possible. Ideas could be why you like her, her best moments, discussion of her Pokemon, etc.

What happens when you break the rules?
    People who fail to follow the rules will earn themselves strike. A strike will be given if a rule is broken. More than one strike may be given depending on which rule(s) is/are broken. With time, the strikes can fade if you act appropriately within the club, and you don't cause anymore trouble. If you get three strikes then you are banned from the club until further notice.

The Owner
    yhyiannis – You can call me Yani. I’m a very friendly guy so don’t hesitate to talk to me about anything.

The Co-Owner
    Sonic15

The Member List
    Luigi-the-Breloom
    Magicute
    -*Lovely Floatzel*-
    Lil Crickee
    Hazel_Nut
    Undead_soul
    MKPokemonMaster
    Shana_miku
    DanChimchar
    ~Shirona~
    Mewtwo152
    csisps_26
    leon25270
    Ashtyn
    Ayra
    Qwaft
    Sonic15
    shaymin_girl
    celebitrainer
    Pearl's Perap
    Foxyvulpixie
    Araleon
    Rayquaza Master777
    Cierra
    TurtwigFan1
    pika pika pikachu
    zandgaia
    Terry. T.
    dboring
    Kit Kat
    MayfanxD
    midnightjewelz
    Cloverleaf
    NY Gamer
    Sweet Autumn Bunny
    Mudkip&Torch
    J-boogie200
    Arceusgamer14
    glowing_light010
    Final Ace
    ShinyFeralgatr
    Ice Pokemon Trainer
    ashvsmay00
    May-chan
    TheRiddler
    LucarioWolf
    CoordinatingMaster
    Astral Arrow
    Mewkachu
    water type
    AGHarukaFan
    Aselam246
    493pkmns
    shyguy64
    ForteAnly
    ~SkyHigh~
    Celest M.
    mayandmanaphyforever1
    CyberBlaziken
    'Ferno
    Foxyvulpixie
    IatosHaunted
    ♥♫harukamaylover♫♥
    AquaRegisteel
    Sumner Sturgeon
    pokemon player
    PokemonQueen1
    Sweet May
    Zoruagible
    thedehydrator
    SweetAmy
    JPS97
    Shooti

Strikes
    Final Ace (1) - One liners
    arceus7 (1) - One liner, no reason for joining
    granbull guy (1) - One liner, no reason for joining

Banned
    Billie

The Club Art
    Please credit the creator if you use them. Thank you!

May Pictures
        Spoiler:- Pictures:

Topics You Can Answer
        Spoiler:- Topics:

Banners You Can Use
        Spoiler:- Banners:
    Last edited by yhyiannis; 15th August 2011 at 7:54 PM.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

I want to join! love May for so many reasons! She has great pokemon! She's wonderful at contest! And May has a great personality!

GAHHH! MY EYES!! I AM BLIND!!! ^

I like May cause she is hot!

Can I join?

Yeah! I am a co!
    Last edited by blueUmbreon; 16th August 2008 at 7:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -beautifly- View Post
    I want to join! love May for so many reasons! She has great pokemon! She's wonderful at contest! And May has a great personality!
    Hey -beautifly-! You're in. Good to see you in the club again!

Quote Originally Posted by blueUmbreon View Post
    GAHHH! MY EYES!! I AM BLIND!!! ^

I like May cause she is hot!

Can I join?

Yeah! I am a co!
    No you cannot join. You do have one more chance to join though. If you can make a proper post then you will be allowed in. If you fail to meet expectations then you're banned from posting in this club for a week.

EDIT: -beautifly- you can post that topic that you thought up in the previous club before it was closed.

Pair <3

heres my topic >If May's eevee didn't evolve into a galceon what would you have wanted it to evolve into? i dont know if i spelled it rght but i think i did! anyway i would have wanted it to evolve into an umbreon!

Alright awesome topic! I'll just correct it though.

If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?
    Well, Leafeon seems like an awesome evolution for it. It seems the most fitting for the Anime though seeing as we've already seen all the other Eeveelutions. Glaceon is a very nice choice though!

Why would you have wanted it to be an Umbreon -beautifly-?

Pair <3

Quote Originally Posted by yhyiannis View Post
    Alright awesome topic! I'll just correct it though.

If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?
    Well, Leafeon seems like an awesome evolution for it. It seems the most fitting for the Anime though seeing as we've already seen all the other Eeveelutions. Glaceon is a very nice choice though!

Why would you have wanted it to be an Umbreon -beautifly-?
    because when i was younger before they had glaceon and leafeon my favorite eveeloution was umbreon because i loved dark pokemon and i mght
    have been wrong but i thought umbreon was and i dont know why i liked dark pokemon i just did

Haha alright I get what you mean. Umbreon is also my favourite Eeveelution tied with Espeon. Dark Pokemon are awesome. Hey any ideas with getting more people in the club? Because it's only just the two of us at the moment. I'm making more banners so people might want to join because of what they look like and stuff... I just want this club to be really cool.

Pair <3

i dont really know ill fix up my siggie and start telling how great the club is and leave a link and im making a banner 4 myself i dont know if ud want 2 use it 4 this club or not but oll just post it here when im done

Alright cool! I'd love to see it when it's done. I've made one myself but I'll post it when I get back home. Anyways -beautifly- I'm going to make you temporary co-owner just for while I'm gone alright? This is because I'm going to be inactive for most of tomorrow and I think my internet is down at home so I might not be on for a couple of days or something. If anyone joins just make sure they post a good reason and all yeah? Nothing like "I like May because she's hot". That's a bit too shallow in my opinion. If they go into detail on why she's hot and stuff though then give them a chance :P Anyways temporary co-owner, I'll see you in a bit

Pair <3

thanks so much! and ill probaly finish it tomarrow because m to lazy to do rght now. and yeah i agree that is really shallow

I'm back! Flight was blahh. I had some idiot next to me who had a baby who wouldn't stop crying! It was a little cool though because I was on the same flight as some friends
    Thanks for being the Co-Owner while I was gone! Didn't really have much activity though did we :P I think I'll save the Co-Owner spot for a time when we actually have more members, it seems better to do that. Anyways how've you been?

Pair <3

I'd like to rejoin because May is my favourite Pokemon human character. I like how she is not merely a side character and actually has her own quest and goals primarily, but I also like her sweet, innocent personality and her interactions with her Pokemon. And of course, I think she's pretty cute, but not in the disturbing way.
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

Awesome Luigi-the-Breloom! Nice to have you here too I'll add you to the members list right after this post.
    The reasons you like May are also some of the same reasons I like her. I agree with the cute part too, but not in the way that some people would...
    Feel free to answer the current topic which is:
    Anyways, glad to have you here! Welcome, and enjoy

Pair <3

Show off!
    Can I be a co-owner?
    I like May because...
    1.She has a good talent in pokemon contest
    2.She is smart,clever,beautiful,andplayful
    3.She had the collection of ribbons from the pokemon contest
    4.She is not afraid of anything.
    Last edited by Magicute; 18th August 2008 at 1:35 PM.

Yes you can join Magicute!
    Sorry no, I'm waiting till more people join the club till I choose who it is.
    Please don't ask to be a Co-Owner though alright?

Anyways 3 members... we're growing slowly I guess haha.

There's a topic going on at the moment that you can answer if you want Magicute.
    It is:

Pair <3

May is awesome!

I love May because she is pretty and I love most of her pokemon.The number one reason is that she loves contests!Just like me.She is very sweet and kind too.So I really think she is a great person.

Hmmm I guess Leafeon is more her style but I would say Flareon because it just looks like a good companion for her.

Welcome -*Lovely Floatzel*-!

Nice to have you here!
    I'll add you all to the members list right now!
    Feel free to check out any of the Banners in the spoiler everyone!
    Well it's nice to know that we're growing Anyone got any ideas for another topic?

Pair <3

Thanks for letting me in!
    Hmm what about this for a topic=

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
    I thought she was soo pretty and nice.She automaditcly became my favorite character.I loved her hairstyle too.Soo cute ^^

It was my pleasure -*Lovely Floatzel*-
    Do you have a nickname? Because I hate having to type that out every time haha.
    Nice topic!
    I also thought she was pretty and I LOVED the clothes she wore! Her bandana really pulled me in as well because I like people with style haha. Like I'm always wearing a jeans with a chain and a belt with a huge buckle on the end and I always have a necklace, a watch, and a type of wrist band on it. So that's my style and I like it when other people have their own style. The colour of her clothes really fits her as well I think.

Pair <3

It was my pleasure -*Lovely Floatzel*-
    Do you have a nickname? Because I hate having to type that out every time haha.
    Nice topic!
    I also thought she was pretty and I LOVED the clothes she wore! Her bandana really pulled me in as well because I like people with style haha. Like I'm always wearing a jeans with a chain and a belt with a huge buckle on the end and I always have a necklace, a watch, and a type of wrist band on it. So that's my style and I like it when other people have their own style. The colour of her clothes really fits her as well I think.
    Hmm I don't have a nickname but I'll think of one!Well you can call me Mandy because that is my real name.

Well,I just made an AWESOME signature but then I accendently erased it D:
    It was awesome too cause it had May in it.I guess in a little while I'll try again.

Alright cool then! Mandy it is.
    Ah that sucks! Which banner did you use? Don't forget to credit it to the creator! :P

Does anyone in the club make banners and stuff? Because we could do with some new ones! I'm getting Photoshop soon so I'll be able to contribute to our Fan Art.

Pair <3

Alright cool then! Mandy it is.
    Ah that sucks! Which banner did you use? Don't forget to credit it to the creator! :P

Does anyone in the club make banners and stuff? Because we could do with some new ones! I'm getting Photoshop soon so I'll be able to contribute to our Fan Art.
    I used the one where May was dressed in her contest outfit,but don't worry I gave credit.

By the way,I can request some banners for you if you want.What do you want them to say?Maybe something like= "Join the May/Haruka Club" or something like "Follow her adventures.."?

Ooh that would be awesome Mandy!
    We could do with some new ones.
    Well maybe just "May Club" or "Join the May Club" or "Stage On!"
    It's up to you really, you're the one asking for them! It doesn't really matter what they look like, at least we'll have an update in the Fan Art. We've had the same ones for a really long time. I would request some, it's just I don't know what to request...

Pair <3

Ooh that would be awesome Mandy!
    We could do with some new ones.
    Well maybe just "May Club" or "Join the May Club" or "Stage On!"
    It's up to you really, you're the one asking for them! It doesn't really matter what they look like, at least we'll have an update in the Fan Art. We've had the same ones for a really long time. I would request some, it's just I don't know what to request...
    Ok I requested ^^
    I told the person to make it cheery and such and the text said=
    Stage On! like you said ^^

It'll probley be done in a couple of days
    I g2g now I'll check back later.

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast