Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The May/Haruka Club

ok, i'll try. oh, and i'd like to start a topic, if that's ok.
    Out of any pokemon, what pokemon do you think may should have?

I think it would be cool if she had a waillord (HSOWA).
    ♫ Christmas tree, o Christmas tree, how i wish to burn 'thee♫

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaft View Post
    ok, i'll try. oh, and i'd like to start a topic, if that's ok.
    Out of any pokemon, what pokemon do you think may should have?

I think it would be cool if she had a waillord (HSOWA).
    Yeah it's fine you can start a topic Oh but I think we already had a topic like this. Check back a few pages to see.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

Quote Originally Posted by yhyiannis View Post
    Oh but I think we already had a topic like this. Check back a few pages to see.
    whoops..... well I'm just continuing it then. lol
    ♫ Christmas tree, o Christmas tree, how i wish to burn 'thee♫

Quote Originally Posted by Qwaft View Post
    whoops..... well I'm just continuing it then. lol
    Yeah... I've already asked you to stop with the one liners once. Please stop writing one liners and add a bit more to your posts. There are plently of topics to answer from the past, just go back a few pages and check them out.

Pair <3

i also like May because she has really strong pokemon and she has a very cool style of clothes

Can I Join?
    I like May because:
    1)She does the funniest faces on the show.
    2)She never gives up.
    3)She is a great source of comic relief.
    4)She is good at performing, even outside the contests.
    5)She loves her pokemon.
    May is fantastic!
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by shaymin_girl View Post
    i also like May because she has really strong pokemon and she has a very cool style of clothes
    I see... Okay I'm starting to say this more often, but please watch your one liners. I might have to start handing out strikes if people keep making one liners.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    Can I Join?
    I like May because:
    1)She does the funniest faces on the show.
    2)She never gives up.
    3)She is a great source of comic relief.
    4)She is good at performing, even outside the contests.
    5)She loves her pokemon.
    May is fantastic!
    Yeah you're in Nice to have you here, I'll go ahead and add you to the first post.

Pair <3

Okay new topic

Have you had any dreams with May in them and were they pokemon-related or not?

Okay i had some good ones and then i had some REALLY dirty ones. ughh the pain. it was so horrible.

Once had a dream were May and i were playing in a playground near my house. it was so cute. ^_^ then i had a advancehshipping and a contestshipping dream as well.
    My fan fics
    Final Frontier: Hoenn style! Advanceshipping chapter fic

May/Haruka Club
    Banner made by Lil Crickee

Quote Originally Posted by Undead_soul View Post
    Okay new topic

Okay i had some good ones and then i had some REALLY dirty ones. ughh the pain. it was so horrible.

Once had a dream were May and i were playing in a playground near my house. it was so cute. ^_^ then i had a advancehshipping and a contestshipping dream as well.
    Nice new topic. Omg you lucky little... :P Hahahaha.

Ooh that sounds fun!

Nope I haven't been lucky I'd love to have one though.

Pair <3

1) Well, I've never had any dreams involving May. Most of my dreams are of school or the doom that I'm living in.

2) Plus, I'm more of an "Imagination!" person. One of my personal favorite May-related day dreams involved May, Ash and Anabel. It's actually really hard to explain this particular thought.

3) Another one involved Drew taking May's bandanna while our favorite blue-eyed cutie fights back. I'd rather turn this into a oneshot than to explain it here. (Insert Winking Smiley Here) (Now the question is: Where should I post it?)

Quote Originally Posted by leon25270 View Post

1) Well, I've never had any dreams involving May. Most of my dreams are of school or the doom that I'm living in.

2) Plus, I'm more of an "Imagination!" person. One of my personal favorite May-related day dreams involved May, Ash and Anabel. It's actually really hard to explain this particular thought.

3) Another one involved Drew taking May's bandanna while our favorite blue-eyed cutie fights back. I'd rather turn this into a oneshot than to explain it here. (Insert Winking Smiley Here) (Now the question is: Where should I post it?)
    Ah yeah I've never had one either. It would be awesome though.

Hahaha do we want to know about that dream? :P

Ooh that sounds good! What you mean where should you post it? In the fan fiction section :S

Pair <3

Now, I know I've had a dream about her before...... I'm 100% sure of it. I just can't remember hardly any of the details. It was around the 1st season of the Advanced saga. And May, Misty, and Max were in it. I think it had something to do with Togepi. But like i said, I don't remember much.
    Current Pearl team~
    Inferno Lv. 21 Talon Lv. 21 Chuck Lv. 21
    Pikachu Lv. 20

I'd like to join, simply because I think May has been the best main character (aside from Paul)

Not only is she leagues above Dawn, yes, I know Dawn's still a new trainer, but so was May, but she had a nice team, rather than a Piplup and a few mystery pokémon who are ignored due to the penguin, she used them equally, so it seemed.

She proved herself to be a great co-ordinator and is no doubt still proving to be great in Johto, it's a shame we don't have another Hoso series to follow her travels or at least an episode or two.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post
    I'd like to join, simply because I think May has been the best main character (aside from Paul)

Not only is she leagues above Dawn, yes, I know Dawn's still a new trainer, but so was May, but she had a nice team, rather than a Piplup and a few mystery pokémon who are ignored due to the penguin, she used them equally, so it seemed.

She proved herself to be a great co-ordinator and is no doubt still proving to be great in Johto, it's a shame we don't have another Hoso series to follow her travels or at least an episode or two.
    if your not added, then everything i know is a lie :P

yes, twas' a very little-detailed dream about me watching a episode featuring may that made me even more sad than the episode she left in, i didnt even see the episode where may left :P but when i woke up, i felt so disturbed...like i really was super-sad about may being gone may needs to come back or i will never feel any resolve. (i just went on a orange soda spree so i feel weird today)
    I have left serebii due to inactivity and losing interest in pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic15 View Post

Now, I know I've had a dream about her before...... I'm 100% sure of it. I just can't remember hardly any of the details. It was around the 1st season of the Advanced saga. And May, Misty, and Max were in it. I think it had something to do with Togepi. But like i said, I don't remember much.
    Yeah I'm surprised people actually remembered their dreams that well. I usually forget mine almost right after I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl's Perap View Post

You are in Welcome to the club! I'll add you to the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by ShacarterzOr View Post
    if your not added, then everything i know is a lie :P

yes, twas' a very little-detailed dream about me watching a episode featuring may that made me even more sad than the episode she left in, i didnt even see the episode where may left :P but when i woke up, i felt so disturbed...like i really was super-sad about may being gone may needs to come back or i will never feel any resolve. (i just went on a orange soda spree so i feel weird today)
    Hahaha how could I not add them :P

I know what you mean though. I felt like that after the last episode with May in it. It really sucked. Haha orange soda spree.

Pair <3

May I join?
    I like May because she is cool plus she's super sweet and has a kyoot personality >w<
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Foxyvulpixie View Post
    May I join?
    I like May because she is cool plus she's super sweet and has a kyoot personality >w<
    Hey, yeah you can join I love what you did with the May part hahaha.

Welcome to the club!

Awesome picture too

I'll add you to the first post.

Pair <3

I was bored, so I decided to look back at some old topics. Dang there were alot. I narrowed it down to 10. Maybe I'll look at the others at a diffrent time.

If May's eevee didn't evolve into a galceon what would you have wanted it to evolve into?
    Vaporeon. I think it would make the pefect contest pokemon for may. And its cute too.

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
    At the time I just started playing my friend's Ruby version. I was playing as a girl cuz I knew I would have to return it :P. I looked at the guide book and saw her picture and thought she was much cuter then the Crystle girl.
    Then that day I was flipping threw the channels and saw pokemon was on (It was the 2nd episode with may in it). I was like "OMG WOW!!! She's in the show!"
    I stopped watching pokemon around the 4th season, but because of May I started watching again.

Do you think May+Ash are a good couple?
    Yes. I don't want to get into it too much cuz this isn't the shipping thread.

Would you have rathered May choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?
    It depends. If the pokemon would obay her I would choose Mudkip. But then again, I don't want may to be tortured with an annoying pokemon. So I think its better off that she went with Torchic.

Do think May's voice has changed? If so, do you think it's better or worse?
    ...........................I.....honestly..... can't remember may's earlier voice. 0.o *slaps self* I really need to watch pokemon advanced again.

Is May Better Of With Ash And Co?
    Yes. A million times yes! I would go into alot of detail, but I'm getting tired of typing :P

Should May Have Her Own Show.
    I don't think it should be a show, more like a spin-off of her in johto.

Do you think May will be mentioned in the last episode of pokemon?
    Mentioned!? No. She better be in the last episode!!! If she isn't, all these years of watching pokemon would have been a waste of time!

Who do you think May has a crush on?
    I hate to say it, but I think she likes Drew. It really makes me wonder what happend in johto. *shudders*

Who wanted more episodes with May in her bikini?
    ok......................now.....I don't want to sound too (whats the word.....) obsessive........ But May deserves an entire show of her at the beach! I don't care what the plot would be, if there even is a plot. It could be 30 minutes of her sunbathing and I would watch it!

If May were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what will it be? (Other than her Beautifly)
    Butterfree. Nuff said.
    Current Pearl team~
    Pikachu Lv. 20

I was bored, so I decided to look back at some old topics. Dang there were alot. I narrowed it down to 10. Maybe I'll look at the others at a diffrent time.
    Yeah that's what most people do. There are loads of old topics so yeah, you can answer a couple every post or something.

If May's eevee didn't evolve into a galceon what would you have wanted it to evolve into?
    Vaporeon. I think it would make the pefect contest pokemon for may. And its cute too.
    Vaporeon would be a good choice actually.

Would you have rathered May choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?
    It depends. If the pokemon would obay her I would choose Mudkip. But then again, I don't want may to be tortured with an annoying pokemon. So I think its better off that she went with Torchic.
    Yeah Mudkip would have been alright with her, IF it would have listened to her.

Should May Have Her Own Show.
    I don't think it should be a show, more like a spin-off of her in johto.
    Yeah that would be pretty cool. Or like the special episodes of Misty and sometimes Tracey.

I hate to say it, but I think she likes Drew. It really makes me wonder what happend in johto. *shudders*
    I know how you feel man. I mean I'm fine with contestshipping, but not in the Anime, I hate Drew in the Anime.

ok......................now.....I don't want to sound too (whats the word.....) obsessive........ But May deserves an entire show of her at the beach! I don't care what the plot would be, if there even is a plot. It could be 30 minutes of her sunbathing and I would watch it!
    Hahahaha hell YEAH! That would be awesome.

If May were to have a Bug Type Pokemon, what will it be? (Other than her Beautifly)
    Butterfree. Nuff said.
    Butterfree is awesome so I agree again.

Pair <3

Butterfree. Nuff said.
    1) Of course, who wouldn't want to see May in a bikini? Any kind of swimwear would suffice as long as May's wearing it! However, it would be nice if there was a plot.

2) Beautifly is overrated. Butterfree owns the contest stadium with Psychic and Psybeam!

Hey there, May's an awesome character in the show, and was a good character to introduce Contests with. Plus, she's just cool.

May I join?

Time to answer questions!

If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?

Espeon definitely. The hints were there during the Battle Frontier. Well, hint. She seemed to really like Vivian(?)'s Espeon, and I always thought Espeon and May would be cool. But Glaceon was my second pick, so it's all good.

What would May's Flying Type be if she had one(besides Beautifly)?

Swablu -> Altaria. I was really disappointed May didn't catch the Swablu back in True Blue Swablu. They really bonded, and May and Altaria would've been amazing. Plus, could you imagine the look on Drew's face if she had whipped out her Altaria and kicked his butt?

What would May's Bug Type be if she had one(besides Beautifly)?

I think May having a Shuckle would be awesome. Help her improve her Poffin, and control Munchlax, to a degree.

Should May have her own show?

Well, as cool as her on show would be, I doubt they'd do that. It would be really cool if they did! May in Johto FTW! Maybe May would get new traveling buddies, or even journey with Drew/Harley/Solidad/Any mix of the three.

More likely would be a new chronicles series where May appears often.

If You Could Have May Catch/Get Any Pokemon Which One Would It Be? And Why

Well, I'd like her to catch a Mareep and evolve it to Flaaffy, and a Shuckle. At one point, I thought she would get Charmander. Not any more though. And maybe a male Combee... But definitely have the Swablu come back.

If You Had To Take Away One Of May's Pokemon Who Would You Choose

Hard one, but I'd take away Venusaur's evolution. Not necessarily the Pokemon, though. If I had to take away an entire Pokemon, I couldn't do it, but would wind up choosing Venusaur.

Should May Have Her Own Show?

--> Realistic/Pesimistic Answer: Honestly, that'll be really hard for the writers to handle. They're already focusing on Ash's story, which is an adventure story which will most likely end when Ash becomes a Pokemon Master (And the title itself is too vague). May wants to be a Top Coordinator, but how do you define the term Top Coordinator? Of course, she might have to travel to different regions, making her adventure longer, and almost making it a clone of the original series...

--> Fun Answer: There'll be two siblings who rollerblade to Prof. Elm's lab to get their starters. Along the way, they meet May, whose Blaziken accidentally burn their rollerskates into ashes (because Pikachu has a patent on the bike gag). Drew, Harley and Solidad also tag along... Harley cooks while Drew and Solidad act as the voices of reason. May also takes on the role of mentor to the two kids who lost their rollerskates. Drew's running gag would involve him wearing various disguises to evade the onslaught of fangirls, only to get his plans of escape being twarted by May, usually by accident. [Yes, I mentioned this in the old May Club thread... I'm just being creative while being utterly unoriginal...]

I'll answer some more later...
    I like that idea a lot!
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

1) Of course, who wouldn't want to see May in a bikini? Any kind of swimwear would suffice as long as May's wearing it! However, it would be nice if there was a plot.

2) Beautifly is overrated. Butterfree owns the contest stadium with Psychic and Psybeam!
    Haha exactly! Yeah the plot would be important.

I agree that Butterfree is the coolest, but Beautifly is awesome too!

Quote Originally Posted by Araleon View Post
    Hey there, May's an awesome character in the show, and was a good character to introduce Contests with. Plus, she's just cool.

May I join?

Time to answer questions!

If May's Eevee didn't evolve into a Glaceon then what would you have wanted it to evolve into?

Espeon definitely. The hints were there during the Battle Frontier. Well, hint. She seemed to really like Vivian(?)'s Espeon, and I always thought Espeon and May would be cool. But Glaceon was my second pick, so it's all good.

What would May's Flying Type be if she had one(besides Beautifly)?

Swablu -> Altaria. I was really disappointed May didn't catch the Swablu back in True Blue Swablu. They really bonded, and May and Altaria would've been amazing. Plus, could you imagine the look on Drew's face if she had whipped out her Altaria and kicked his butt?

What would May's Bug Type be if she had one(besides Beautifly)?

I think May having a Shuckle would be awesome. Help her improve her Poffin, and control Munchlax, to a degree.

Should May have her own show?

Well, as cool as her on show would be, I doubt they'd do that. It would be really cool if they did! May in Johto FTW! Maybe May would get new traveling buddies, or even journey with Drew/Harley/Solidad/Any mix of the three.

More likely would be a new chronicles series where May appears often.

If You Could Have May Catch/Get Any Pokemon Which One Would It Be? And Why

Well, I'd like her to catch a Mareep and evolve it to Flaaffy, and a Shuckle. At one point, I thought she would get Charmander. Not any more though. And maybe a male Combee... But definitely have the Swablu come back.

If You Had To Take Away One Of May's Pokemon Who Would You Choose

Hard one, but I'd take away Venusaur's evolution. Not necessarily the Pokemon, though. If I had to take away an entire Pokemon, I couldn't do it, but would wind up choosing Venusaur.

I like that idea a lot!
    Hey, of course you can join I'll add you to the first post!

I agree that Espeon would have been a great choice for her Eevee to evolve into. However, Glaceon with May is amazing.

I don't think Shuckle and May go together actually :S It just doesn't seem right. I never thought that her and Charmander would go together either.

Anyways everyone, I'm off to bed, it's 3:30 am here. G'night.

Pair <3

How would you Feel/React if you actually met May?
    Honestly, I would just implode the second I make eye contact with her.
    i iz not worthy :P

.........and I haven't seen alot of screenshots lately.

Current Pearl team~
    Pikachu Lv. 20

yes! i had a dream about the episode when May and Ash kissed
    by the way i think it was called a kiss under the mistletoe

I think Ash because they kissed in an episode called a kiss under the mistletoe

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast