Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The May/Haruka Club

Awesome! Thanks Mandy!
    Stage On! does seem like the best
    Alright then talk to you later.

Well then we've got a new banner coming our way soon everyone!

EDIT:
    Well everyone I've made a new banner. I'll put it in a spoiler. There's two of the same images, one is big so that you can use it and have other images in your signature and the other will not allow you to have other images in your signature.
    They're in the spoiler.
    I'll also add them to the 1st post.

Spoiler:- New Banners:

Actually, I'm really having trouble choosing between them. All of you can say which one you would rather use and we'll just add that one to the front page. So it's either the small one or the big one. Up to you all, please tell me which one you choose though.
    Last edited by yhyiannis; 18th August 2008 at 9:16 PM.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

hm....i'd like to join! i'll admit, when i first saw May i was ...eh..i don't like her. :/ but she really grew on me you know? i like how she's not your usual trainer..she's a coordinator! and her pokemon are so cute..but i'm not here to glamorize them. >>;

btw, if you like, i could make graphics for this club too. i'm a mediocre banner artist but i'm getting better at it. just tell me, ks?:]

mind if i post in your topic?

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
    Like i stated before, i didn't exactly like her that much...i prefered Misty..but i watched a little more/read things like fan stories/etc. and she really grew on me. + she's not the average trainer (as i stated again), she's a coordinator and that's quite unique imo. <3 i also love her Manga counterpart Sapphire. she's pretty kickass too. >]

srry i haven't made the banner yet but im having so much trouble with because Im new at it but i ll get it dont eventually andd anyway im so excited that the club has gotten more members! anyway heres a new topic Do you like May's old outfit better than her new one?

Do you like May's old outfit better than her new one?
    I haven't seen her new one exactly...but i'm sure i'd prefer her old one. i like oldskool type of things...d: and don't worry beautifly, take time with your banner. get acquainted with your graphics program first. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post
    hm....i'd like to join! i'll admit, when i first saw May i was ...eh..i don't like her. :/ but she really grew on me you know? i like how she's not your usual trainer..she's a coordinator! and her pokemon are so cute..but i'm not here to glamorize them. >>;

btw, if you like, i could make graphics for this club too. i'm a mediocre banner artist but i'm getting better at it. just tell me, ks?:]

mind if i post in your topic?

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her?
    Like i stated before, i didn't exactly like her that much...i prefered Misty..but i watched a little more/read things like fan stories/etc. and she really grew on me. + she's not the average trainer (as i stated again), she's a coordinator and that's quite unique imo. <3 i also love her Manga counterpart Sapphire. she's pretty kickass too. >]
    Welcome Lil Crickee! Nice to have you here.
    Ooh graphics would be amazing! Why not show us what you can do and try making a new May banner? It would be awesome to see. Thanks if you make any!

I agree about her not being the average trainer! She's awesome and unique
    I love how your posts contain detail! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by -beautifly- View Post
    srry i haven't made the banner yet but im having so much trouble with because Im new at it but i ll get it dont eventually andd anyway im so excited that the club has gotten more members! anyway heres a new topic Do you like May's old outfit better than her new one?
    Don't worry about it! Don't rush yourself
    Yeah I'm excited too I want to see this place grow and become a fun place!
    Nice topic!
    By the way, I saw that your signature was deleted, make sure you read the serebii signature rules before making one alright? It's just a tip so you don't lose your signature rights and get banned If you'd like I could help you make your signature too and tell you if it's fine.

Now! On to the topic!

Do you like May's old outfit better than her new one?[/QUOTE]
    I liked her old outfit colours and design better then the new one. Red really suits May for some reason. The green bandana is cool too! I just don't like how she's wearing orange now...

EDIT: Lil Crickee you have a lag related double post so could you please delete it? Don't worry much though, I'm sure my post is going to turn into a double post too... stupid lag :P
    Last edited by yhyiannis; 19th August 2008 at 12:07 AM.

Pair <3

oop, sorry about that. i hate the slow forums...grr. :P also, be sure to see a banner soon!
    btw, is her new outfit that orange one? blah, but her green bandanna is pretty cool like ^ said but orange..clashes you know? :< red does somehow look much better on her...don't know why. o.o but the writers just have to change the appearance 'cause it's just so cool. D: at least be a little creative than a simple recolour! honestly, that's what her outfit looks like to me. x]

No worries mate.
    Yay banner is coming our way . Post it here in a spoiler when you're done with it so I can add it to the first post.
    Yeah it's the orange one. I like it when appearance's change, it's something to look forward to every time you know? You want to see the changes if you know what I mean. Well actually if you look carefully, May's clothes weren't only recoloured, but changed a little as well. Look at her collar. Before it used to be up yeah? Well now it's down.

This is probably going to be a double post...

Pair <3

... May. <3

Alright : D. Well, I'd like to join, obviously ^^. May's been my second favorite female friend of Ash's, in the Animé x3. Misty's the first one, but since we're in May's club, I won't talk about Misty ;3. What I really like about May is her attitude. :3 She's pretty... interesting ;D. She's dynamic+pupu+awesome+all that xBBB~. In the first epiosdes of her journey, she was very lost, in my opinion X3;;. She didn't know obvious things and yeah s:". I kind of like that, honestly, because it reminds me of our actual lives. <~ At first, we're... messed up XDDD. But then, we, like, grow up and enter in the mature section >D. That's what May's done. :3

What I like the most about her is obviously her profession ^^~ She participates in Pokémon Contests <333333333~.x;x;O~. And that's just great. C: Not great : O! FANTASTIC 8D. That's the word X3333~. I like the way she performs, I like the way she battles, I like the way she prepares herself <3. Mainly, I like what she does XD. It's very unique, and as you guys probably all know already, I love uniqueness :3. It makes the person/character special and attractive ;x. My favorite battle/appeal round that May's done in a Pokémon Contests was in the episode known as " A Cacturne for the Worse! " : D. She used her latest capture, which is Bulbasaur by the way, to perform+battle, if I remember correctly x33. That little thing made an awesome show. <33~.xO

Spoiler:- DP SPOILERS <~:

Now, let's talk about her Pokémon... ~> My favorite Pokémon that May owns is obviously Skitty :3. It's cute+hot+pupu+pretty+funny :**~. That's what I like about it <3. OK. It's battling style too ;____;. It's all shy and I'm loving that ;;. This is one of the things that make a Pokémon unique; its personality ^^. Skitty was (pretty sure it's still is) a very shy Pokémon : ). My second favorite Pokémon that May owns is Beautifly x3. Why o:? Because it's beautiful >O. LOL. ~> Not only because of that, but it was also May's first capture ._.! She captured it as a Wrumple and then evolved it into Silcoon ;3. Later on, of course, it evolved into a little+cute Beautifly. :3 Again, just like Skitty, I like the way it performs+all that. <~ My third favorite Pokémon has to be... hmmm. HAH :'O. Squirtle : D. I liked its personality, back in Kanto x33333333~. It was cute <3333~xO. Very cute Cx. REALLY cute >3~ It was a little baby, so yeah xB. Her other Pokémon such as Combusken, Munchlax, Eevee were okay x;. I liked a lot Torchic, but then, it evolved into that ugly... thing. D:"

And yeah. :3 I hope that's enough x3. -hands pupu ribbons+cookies-

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    ... May. <3

Alright : D. Well, I'd like to join, obviously ^^. May's been my second favorite female friend of Ash's, in the Animé x3. Misty's the first one, but since we're in May's club, I won't talk about Misty ;3. What I really like about May is her attitude. :3 She's pretty... interesting ;D. She's dynamic+pupu+awesome+all that xBBB~. In the first epiosdes of her journey, she was very lost, in my opinion X3;;. She didn't know obvious things and yeah s:". I kind of like that, honestly, because it reminds me of our actual lives. <~ At first, we're... messed up XDDD. But then, we, like, grow up and enter in the mature section >D. That's what May's done. :3

What I like the most about her is obviously her profession ^^~ She participates in Pokémon Contests <333333333~.x;x;O~. And that's just great. C: Not great : O! FANTASTIC 8D. That's the word X3333~. I like the way she performs, I like the way she battles, I like the way she prepares herself <3. Mainly, I like what she does XD. It's very unique, and as you guys probably all know already, I love uniqueness :3. It makes the person/character special and attractive ;x. My favorite battle/appeal round that May's done in a Pokémon Contests was in the episode known as " A Cacturne for the Worse! " : D. She used her latest capture, which is Bulbasaur by the way, to perform+battle, if I remember correctly x33. That little thing made an awesome show. <33~.xO

Now, let's talk about her Pokémon... ~> My favorite Pokémon that May owns is obviously Skitty :3. It's cute+hot+pupu+pretty+funny :**~. That's what I like about it <3. OK. It's battling style too ;____;. It's all shy and I'm loving that ;;. This is one of the things that make a Pokémon unique; its personality ^^. Skitty was (pretty sure it's still is) a very shy Pokémon : ). My second favorite Pokémon that May owns is Beautifly x3. Why o:? Because it's beautiful >O. LOL. ~> Not only because of that, but it was also May's first capture ._.! She captured it as a Wrumple and then evolved it into Silcoon ;3. Later on, of course, it evolved into a little+cute Beautifly. :3 Again, just like Skitty, I like the way it performs+all that. <~ My third favorite Pokémon has to be... hmmm. HAH :'O. Squirtle : D. I liked its personality, back in Kanto x33333333~. It was cute <3333~xO. Very cute Cx. REALLY cute >3~ It was a little baby, so yeah xB. Her other Pokémon such as Combusken, Munchlax, Eevee were okay x;. I liked a lot Torchic, but then, it evolved into that ugly... thing. D:"

And yeah. :3 I hope that's enough x3. -hands pupu ribbons+cookies-
    Welcome too the club Vavavoom! I am LOVING the amount of input in your posts!

Time to comment
    Sorry but what's "pupu"? I agree with you about her attitude and about how she reminds us of our actual lives. May has definitely entered the mature section!

I too love contests (you might know me from the Ribbon Society) and that is one other thing that I love about May! You are RIGHT on with the uniqueness! That's the thing which hooked me onto her so much! I love being unique as I've stated in previous posts here. That was an awesome appeal/battle round I agree!

May has an AWESOME set of Pokemon too yes! A cute little Skitty! A... beautiful beautifly :P She has my favourite starter line! (Torchic line obviously). And she's got the Eevee line too! Eevee is my favourite Pokemon so this is one of the things that made me like her even more!

Anyways glad to have you here Vavavoom! I'll add you to the member list right away!

Pair <3

Quote Originally Posted by yhyiannis View Post
    Welcome too the club Vavavoom! I am LOVING the amount of input in your posts!
    tnx@you. : )

Sorry but what's "pupu"?
    Not telling ^^.

I agree with you about her attitude and about how she reminds us of our actual lives. May has definitely entered the mature section!
    Yay X3. I really think that it's important to add that thing that makes us think about us, humans, in cartoons characters+all that ;D. It's the kind of thing that's really needed, in shows+movies+all that. ;3

I too love contests (you might know me from the Ribbon Society)
    Me too <3333~.xOo;. It's been my favorite profession, since the 3rd Generation of Pokémon : D. I'm really glad the writers decided to make May a Pokémon Coordinator. :3 And I'm really glad how they've done things with her >D! Awesome performances :*, awesome plots 8B~, awesome things : ). Awesome May. <~

May has an AWESOME set of Pokemon too yes! A cute little Skitty! A... beautiful beautifly :P She has my favourite starter line! (Torchic line obviously). And she's got the Eevee line too! Eevee is my favourite Pokemon so this is one of the things that made me like her even more!
    Exactly >333. She has more variety than other coordinators, such as Dawn, Zoey, or even Nando, in my opinion x33. That's another thing about May I like :3. The way she captured her Pokémon. C: Her team wasn't rushed at all and yeah ;x. She captured Pokémon when she, like, you know <3? Felt like capturing a Pokémon XDD;;;? But yeah. <~

Anyways glad to have you here Vavavoom! I'll add you to the member list right away!
    AW|~x.O AWWWW|.aw. <3 Thank you, sweet heart. :3

Anyway, I'll answer the topics. C:

When you first saw May in the Animé, what did you think of her?

~> When I first saw May in the Animé, I kept on thinking... " I just want to get to know you, pupu. ". <~ I mean, I really wanted to get to know her : D. I wanted to know what kind of Pokémon she liked, what profession she liked, what she liked to do, and... yesh x3333. Mainly, I wanted to do what a regular human being would do with a stranger :3. Introduction+all that. <333.x~OOOO; Now, that was my first thought... :* After few episodes, I was, like, " OKAY. I like her. You're my second favorite, now. <333~.xoOx; ". <~ Cool, hey?

None are appealing XD;. I don't really like the colours D8". They are very... EWWWWW s:". But if I had to choose one, I'll have to pick her green+red/orange outfit :/. It looks more new+flashy+pupu on her : ). The red one was just too regular for me, sadly ":l. Too bad the writers didn't use a new outfit, that'd foreshadow the 5th Generation of Pokémon ;_____;. I would have liked that, to be honest <~. Imagine a yellow+purple outfit... :'3 gosh. <3
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 19th August 2008 at 1:42 AM.

THE END.

Initially, I dismissed her. I didn't really hate her, because I was uncaring about the fact that she took Misty's place as the female character, but I wasn't all too keen on her whining about walking and such. She also dissed Treecko. Of course, later on, she really showed how caring she was to everyone and was really passionate about becoming a Pokemon Coordinator, which I liked a lot. The one moment that made me really become a fan of hers, though, was when she used the tough Combusken in a fantastic appeal in Lilycove, already being impressed that her Torchic evolved at a time when I initially thought she would only care about cutesy Pokemon. I was happy that Contests would not be limited to mere cuteness.

I prefer the old one, because I feel the colours fit better. Or maybe it's just the fact that it came first, which is always a factor for some reason. A yellow+purple outfit might be interesting, but I can't imagine it at the moment.
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

Welcome Vava!Nice long posts XD

I don't like any of them to be honest :P.The only thing that really was terrific was her bandana was sooo cute on her .If I would HAVE to pick on though it would defintiley be her first one.More of her style to me ^^.(Just if you don't know thats the red one XD).Like Vavavoom mentioned if I would have to pick some colors for her maybe red+yellow?I don't know anything with red in it 'cause red just matches her personality for some reason ^^.

tnx@you. : )
    Your welcome

Not telling ^^.
    Fine be mean like that :P

Yay X3. I really think that it's important to add that thing that makes us think about us, humans, in cartoons characters+all that ;D. It's the kind of thing that's really needed, in shows+movies+all that. ;3
    Yeah that does help out a lot!

Me too <3333~.xOo;. It's been my favorite profession, since the 3rd Generation of Pokémon : D. I'm really glad the writers decided to make May a Pokémon Coordinator. :3 And I'm really glad how they've done things with her >D! Awesome performances :*, awesome plots 8B~, awesome things : ). Awesome May. <~
    Oh my god same! Well, I'm more of a trainer AND coordinator so yeah I'm happy like this haha. I am really happy that she is a Pokemon Coordinator though, it fits her the most.

Exactly >333. She has more variety than other coordinators, such as Dawn, Zoey, or even Nando, in my opinion x33. That's another thing about May I like :3. The way she captured her Pokémon. C: Her team wasn't rushed at all and yeah ;x. She captured Pokémon when she, like, you know <3? Felt like capturing a Pokémon XDD;;;? But yeah. <~
    I definitely agree about the variety part. I like her team the most out of everyone in the Anime.

AW|~x.O AWWWW|.aw. <3 Thank you, sweet heart. :3
    It was my pleasure

Anyway, I'll answer the topics. C:

Anyone answering this topic can they please keep their answer in a spoiler please?

~> When I first saw May in the Animé, I kept on thinking... " I just want to get to know you, pupu. ". <~ I mean, I really wanted to get to know her : D. I wanted to know what kind of Pokémon she liked, what profession she liked, what she liked to do, and... yesh x3333. Mainly, I wanted to do what a regular human being would do with a stranger :3. Introduction+all that. <333.x~OOOO; Now, that was my first thought... :* After few episodes, I was, like, " OKAY. I like her. You're my second favorite, now. <333~.xoOx; ". <~ Cool, hey?
    I wanted an introduction too She was my favourite ever since I saw her! She was what got me back into Pokemon actually... Her and her Torchic.

None are appealing XD;. I don't really like the colours D8". They are very... EWWWWW s:". But if I had to choose one, I'll have to pick her green+red/orange outfit :/. It looks more new+flashy+pupu on her : ). The red one was just too regular for me, sadly ":l. Too bad the writers didn't use a new outfit, that'd foreshadow the 5th Generation of Pokémon ;_____;. I would have liked that, to be honest <~. Imagine a yellow+purple outfit... :'3 gosh. <3
    Seeing this post gives me an idea for a new topic.
    I liked the red actually, it seems to fit her very well.
    Ooh I agree about the new outfit foreshadowing the 5th Generation of Pokemon!
    Nah not yellow and purple, too bright for me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi-the-Breloom View Post

Initially, I dismissed her. I didn't really hate her, because I was uncaring about the fact that she took Misty's place as the female character, but I wasn't all too keen on her whining about walking and such. She also dissed Treecko. Of course, later on, she really showed how caring she was to everyone and was really passionate about becoming a Pokemon Coordinator, which I liked a lot. The one moment that made me really become a fan of hers, though, was when she used the tough Combusken in a fantastic appeal in Lilycove, already being impressed that her Torchic evolved at a time when I initially thought she would only care about cutesy Pokemon. I was happy that Contests would not be limited to mere cuteness.

I prefer the old one, because I feel the colours fit better. Or maybe it's just the fact that it came first, which is always a factor for some reason. A yellow+purple outfit might be interesting, but I can't imagine it at the moment.
    Ah so I take it that you are a fan of Treecko and its evolutions :P
    I agree, passionate is the word that most seems to fit her in my opinion. It's how I would describe her in one word at least!

Welcome Vava!Nice long posts XD

I don't like any of them to be honest :P.The only thing that really was terrific was her bandana was sooo cute on her .If I would HAVE to pick on though it would defintiley be her first one.More of her style to me ^^.(Just if you don't know thats the red one XD).Like Vavavoom mentioned if I would have to pick some colors for her maybe red+yellow?I don't know anything with red in it 'cause red just matches her personality for some reason ^^.
    I totally agree! The bandana does suit her sooo well. It's the perfect style for her.

New Topic!

If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?

I say black and white! Or black and blue or blue and white. I think those would be very nice on her. I also say this because black is my favourite colour and because it goes with anything. Ooh actually black and pink would be kind of nice on her, but it wouldn't really fit her I don't think, it depends I guess.

Could you all please look at post number 26 and answer the question in the edited part of it? Thank you.

Anyways I'm off to bed now everyone. It's 4:30am and I'm going to my friends place tomorrow, so if I don't talk to you tomorrow, don't worry, I'll be on the next day. I'll probably be able to check in tomorrow though. If any new members join, make sure they posted a good reason for wanting to join and why they like May, then you can welcome them in.
    G'night everyone! Thanks for making me so happy by joining this club!

Pair <3

Yani, I would choose the bigger banner because it's... big. <~ Because it's big, it'll attract people. ;3

If you could choose different colours for May's clothes, what would you choose and why?

Yellow+purple, as I said, in my other post. :3 Those two colours are very flashy and I'm pretty sure they'd look awesome on May ^^. That'd obviously be only her regular outfit; not a Pokémon Contest outfit ;B. If yellow+purple would not work, I'd choose... purple+black or yellow+black x333~. Yes, I know ;/. She'd look dark/like a bee, but still. >: It'd be nice to see new things like that in the show/games ;*. I'm more into yellow+purple, though, because May gives me the happy/joyful girl image, so... yeah : D. Yellow's a very happy colour, in my opinion. <~ Purple isn't, but anyway X3. It's my favorite colour, so I'm obviously picking it. >D And black just matches with everything, so, |3.

THE END.

Yani, I would choose the bigger banner because it's... big. <~ Because it's big, it'll attract people. ;3

Yellow+purple, as I said, in my other post. :3 Those two colours are very flashy and I'm pretty sure they'd look awesome on May ^^. That'd obviously be only her regular outfit; not a Pokémon Contest outfit ;B. If yellow+purple would not work, I'd choose... purple+black or yellow+black x333~. Yes, I know ;/. She'd look dark/like a bee, but still. >: It'd be nice to see new things like that in the show/games ;*. I'm more into yellow+purple, though, because May gives me the happy/joyful girl image, so... yeah : D. Yellow's a very happy colour, in my opinion. <~ Purple isn't, but anyway X3. It's my favorite colour, so I'm obviously picking it. >D And black just matches with everything, so, |3.
    Alright thanks for your opinion I'll just get a couple more people's opinions then I'll take whichever one off the list.

I like the idea of purple and black or yellow and black!

Anyways I'm actually still here because the plans with my friends got called off... blah. I really wanted to go. At least I've got this place to cheer me up

Pair <3

Oh thats sucks that you couldn't go Yani D:.Anyway for the banner I also think the bigger banner would be best so it'll catch people's eyes when they see it.Also the other one is good but in my opinion bigger is better ^^.(Ay least in some situations XD.

Like I said before I really like the idea of red in her outfit,totally her style with the bandana ^^.So maybe yellow+red,black+red,or if I had to chose someything that was completely different I would chose colors like green+black or purple+green is a very nice one for her.The reason I chose black in the first place,because I think it really make her bright blue eyes stand out .

Yeah... we've planned it for Thursday though so it's all cool. Alright then thanks! I'll edit the front page to include the bigger one only. Or do you think having both of them there would be fine? Haha I'm such a confusing guy.

Ooh yellow, red and black sounds good! Green and black has always gone really well together in my opinion! Now that's a good idea. Her eyes would stand out against her black clothes so yeah awesome! But that's where black and blue come well together

Pair <3

Yeah... we've planned it for Thursday though so it's all cool. Alright then thanks! I'll edit the front page to include the bigger one only. Or do you think having both of them there would be fine? Haha I'm such a confusing guy.

Ooh yellow, red and black sounds good! Green and black has always gone really well together in my opinion! Now that's a good idea. Her eyes would stand out against her black clothes so yeah awesome! But that's where black and blue come well together
    Thats good ^^.

Well,I personally like the bigger one but I'm glad that you pointed it out because you should maybe leave both there and let the members chose which one they want.I think that would be a better desicion ^^.

Yeah I love those colors on her.I just love the bandana on her because she has her own little style.It sooooo cute.

It kinda shocked me though when I looked her up on bulbapedia and it said that she was only like,10 years old!!She looks like,at least 14 or 15.If she looks that pretty when she's ten I can't wait to see when she gets older .

Yeah letting the members decide is the best choice I think as well.

I agree, her style is really cute.

I don't actually think she's 10 years old. There was this interview with someone who worked for the Pokemon Anime and he said that all the girls that Ash travelled with were the same age as Ash when he met them. So if Ash was 15 when he met May, then she would be 15. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Pair <3

Yeah letting the members decide is the best choice I think as well.

I agree, her style is really cute.

I don't actually think she's 10 years old. There was this interview with someone who worked for the Pokemon Anime and he said that all the girls that Ash travelled with were the same age as Ash when he met them. So if Ash was 15 when he met May, then she would be 15. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Really?I always thought Ash was ten.Well,when I looked it up it said he was.And even if he was ten,he couldn't have turned 15 that easily.Besides maybe even bulbapedia forgot to update it,I don't really know though ^^.

Spoiler:- Clicky:

I maybe be wrong,I not sure but if you accturely saw the person say that she was 15,than I've got to be wrong

lol, she doesn't even look like a 10 years old girl. <~ In fact, she looks like a 14/15 years old ._____.! Well, that would be in Hoenn x3;;. In Sinnoh, she looks more older, for some reason ;3. She looks like a 16 years old girl, in my opinion ;/. Her being a 10 years old girl is just... weird X33;;. She just doesn't look like that. D: So here's what I think. ;O

• May in Hoenn - 14 years old~
    • May in Kanto - 15 years old~
    • May in Sinnoh - 16 years old~

If we work by seasons, then Ash'd be pretty old XD... or pretty young. But anyway, May being 10 years old just doesn't work for me. :/

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by -*Lovely Floatzel*- View Post
    Really?I always thought Ash was ten.Well,when I looked it up it said he was.And even if he was ten,he couldn't have turned 15 that easily.Besides maybe even bulbapedia forgot to update it,I don't really know though ^^.

Spoiler:- Clicky:

I maybe be wrong,I not sure but if you accturely saw the person say that she was 15,than I've got to be wrong
    Nono you didn't understand me. I didn't say that she was 15. I just said that she was the same age as Ash and I'm pretty sure Ash isn't 10 anymore.

lol, she doesn't even look like a 10 years old girl. <~ In fact, she looks like a 14/15 years old ._____.! Well, that would be in Hoenn x3;;. In Sinnoh, she looks more older, for some reason ;3. She looks like a 16 years old girl, in my opinion ;/. Her being a 10 years old girl is just... weird X33;;. She just doesn't look like that. D: So here's what I think. ;O

• May in Hoenn - 14 years old~
    • May in Kanto - 15 years old~
    • May in Sinnoh - 16 years old~

If we work by seasons, then Ash'd be pretty old XD... or pretty young. But anyway, May being 10 years old just doesn't work for me. :/
    Exactly! When I first saw her I was like "she looks 15".
    May as a 10 year old doesn't work for me either. I swear she should be 16 or something by now.

Pair <3

Nono you didn't understand me. I didn't say that she was 15. I just said that she was the same age as Ash and I'm pretty sure Ash isn't 10 anymore.

Exactly! When I first saw her I was like "she looks 15".
    May as a 10 year old doesn't work for me either. I swear she should be 16 or something by now.

Yeah,Ash couldn't be 10 for that long anyway ^^.

I agree with Yani and Vava on this one.When I saw her on the anime I thought that she was at least 15 but then when someone or something told me that she was ten I was like "Wooooow".But that was like a long time ago .So I bet she is 15-16 by now....maybe.

Yeah exactly! It's been ages. I know the Anime has some sort of no ageing thing, but Ash still being 10 would not make any sense at all.
    That's why I think she should be 15 or 16 by now.
    Anyways people, how you think I'm doing with taking care of the club? Anything you all think I can add or something?

Pair <3

Yeah exactly! It's been ages. I know the Anime has some sort of no ageing thing, but Ash still being 10 would not make any sense at all.
    That's why I think she should be 15 or 16 by now.
    Anyways people, how you think I'm doing with taking care of the club? Anything you all think I can add or something?
    Your doing an great job!This is an awesome club and its doing great.Maybe you should tell more people about the club,that way they we'll get more people.Then this place will be really busy .
    Last edited by -*Lovely Floatzel*-; 19th August 2008 at 5:12 PM.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast