Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The May/Haruka Club

Quote Originally Posted by -*Lovely Floatzel*- View Post
    Your doing an great job!This is an awesome club and its doing great.Maybe you should tell more people about the club,that way they we'll get more people.Then this place will be really busy .

Anyway,I guess I'll start an topic=

Do you think May+Ash are a good couple?
    Yuuuuuus~I do.Wait....accturely only a tiny bit because I like how there are good friends.I also love it when May gets jealous when other girls "like" Ash.Soooo cute<~.
    Thanks very much! Yeah I am telling people about it. That's also why I'm making loads of banners and stuff.

I don't think that this topic would be a good idea. That's more of a shipping topic so no one answer that topic please. Sorry Mandy.

Credit Goes To Hydro King For The Beautiful Banner
    Delusions Of Serene Waves Composed Of Aqua Crystal...
    Pair <3

Quote Originally Posted by yhyiannis View Post
    Anyways people, how you think I'm doing with taking care of the club? Anything you all think I can add or something?
    You're doing fine. : ) However, I think you should add more information regarding May, on the first post. Perhaps you could even decorate it... just to make it look prettier. <~

Ew no. D: May doesn't deserve to be with a guy like Ash ;__;. I think they're good at being friends <~. But nothing more D<! If May has to be with someone, let it be with Drew :3. Afterall, they're both into Pokémon Contests x3333~. They could train, and then, cuddle+all that... <3333~.xxO but yeah. And I'd like to mension something : O. The fact that May's Bulbasaur has a crush on Ash's Bulbasaur doesn't mean anything ;l. The trainer of the Pokémon doesn't really need to love the trainer of the other Pokémon, you know 0.o? We see that in movies, like in the " 101 Dalmatians " movie, but... yeah. D: All this to say that May's better off with a Pokémon Coordinator than a Pokémon Trainer. 8'D

Edit: ;_;! SORRY. Didn't know we couldn't discuss her topic. s:"

Edit: Okay, we're allowed.
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 19th August 2008 at 5:37 PM.

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    You're doing fine. : ) However, I think you should add more information regarding May, on the first post. Perhaps you could even decorate it... just to make it look prettier. <~

Ew no. D: May doesn't deserve to be with a guy like Ash ;__;. I think they're good at being friends <~. But nothing more D<! If May has to be with someone, let it be with Drew :3. Afterall, they're both into Pokémon Contests x3333~. They could train, and then, cuddle+all that... <3333~.xxO but yeah. And I'd like to mension something : O. The fact that May's Bulbasaur has a crush on Ash's Bulbasaur doesn't mean anything ;l. The trainer of the Pokémon doesn't really need to love the trainer of the other Pokémon, you know 0.o? We see that in movies, like in the " 101 Dalmatians " movie, but... yeah. D: All this to say that May's better off with a Pokémon Coordinator than a Pokémon Trainer. 8'D

Edit: ;_;! SORRY. Didn't know we couldn't discuss her topic. s:"
    Thanks More information on May? Good idea! I'll start updating it when I finish playing guitar so give me a bit of time.
    Decorate it and make it look prettier? Hmm what do you suggest? Should I put a picture of May at the top or something?

Actually you know what? Why not have the topic. It's not really offending anyone, it's just asking your opinion.

Well yeah I think they are actually. Ash always compliments her and helps her out. They both have the exact same appetite :P I am fine with MayxDrew as well though.

Pair <3

not exactly if you mean lovey....i think they're better off great friends. i honestly like her better off with Drew or another coordinator since they're more in the same range as trainers. ash is better off with...someone else. >]

Spoiler:- banner:
    Last edited by Lil Crickee; 19th August 2008 at 8:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Crickee View Post

Spoiler:- Banner:

here is the banner, it isn't as nice as i wanted it..but i hope it's ok with you.
    The banner is AWESOME! I love it . Thanks very much! I'll add it to the first post right away!

And I made this banner today with my newly acquired Photoshop!
    Tell me what you think of it.

And the club seems to have become less active. Anyone got a topic to keep the club going?

EDIT: Lil Crickee was that banner made by you? If not, please tell me who created it. Thanks.
    Last edited by yhyiannis; 19th August 2008 at 11:52 PM.

Pair <3

Looking great, pupu. :*

Same thing for you. C:

And the club seems to have become less active.
    That's probably because few members who joined aren't paying attention to club or they're just too lazy to post. <~

Anyone got a topic to keep the club going?
    I do : D.

Spoiler:- DP SPOILERS <~:
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 20th August 2008 at 12:09 AM.

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    Looking great, pupu. :*
    I totally agree!

Same thing for you. C:
    Why thank you darling

That's probably because few members who joined aren't paying attention to club or they're just too lazy to post. <~
    Yeah I agree with you. Or they could all just be busy. I'd like it that if people joined, they actually posted, and not just joined to be able to say that they're in.

I do : D.
    Do tell!

Spoiler:- DP SPOILERS <~:
    Let's try to avoid spoiler topics alright Vavavoom? That way everyone can take part in them. Got another topic that everyone can answer?

[QUOTE]    Spoiler:- DP SPOILERS <~:

Pair <3

not really i mean i think they're really cute togethor but i prefer contestshipping. in my opinion it has more hnts but thatts just mine but still i like them both

Come on -beautifly- I know you can put more into your posts then that! There's so much to talk about. Check some of the posts before yours. There's a few new banners that you can comment on and such. Say if you like the banners.

Oh and is there anything that you feel I could add to the club? If yes, please add a little detail to your idea(s). Thanks

Pair <3

Its awesome!I probley won't use it though D:.I little too "dark" for me.I'm more of a cheery person ;_;.You still did an fanstastic job ^^.

Very goooood~Did you make it?If you did you have talent my friend ^^.

Oh and I forgot to awnser my own topic before XD.

Do you think Ash+May are a good couple?
    Nuuuu~I think (like everyone else) Drew and May are cute ^^.they can practice contests together.Sooooo sweet XD.But Ash is sooo not her type.They don't even look like "buddies".But I think its funny when May gets jeualous when another girl "hits" on him XD.So overall Ash+May=Ewwwww!And May+Drew=<3333.

Its awesome!I probley won't use it though D:.I little too "dark" for me.I'm more of a cheery person ;_;.You still did an fanstastic job ^^.
    Thanks! Yeah I like dark stuff even though I'm a really cheery person. It's weird I know :P

Oh and I forgot to awnser my own topic before XD.

Do you think Ash+May are a good couple?
    Nuuuu~I think (like everyone else) Drew and May are cute ^^.they can practice contests together.Sooooo sweet XD.But Ash is sooo not her type.They don't even look like "buddies".But I think its funny when May gets jeualous when another girl "hits" on him XD.So overall Ash+May=Ewwwww!And May+Drew=<3333.
    Silly billy :P

So the majority of people in the club are into DrewxMay and not AshxMay. I'm fine with both though. They both seem like good couples to me.

Pair <3

Come on -beautifly- I know you can put more into your posts then that! There's so much to talk about. Check some of the posts before yours. There's a few new banners that you can comment on and such. Say if you like the banners.

Oh and is there anything that you feel I could add to the club? If yes, please add a little detail to your idea(s). Thanks
    sorry about that lol and i finished the banner!but im not on my computer so ill post it later
    and i love the banners they're all sooo cute and i think the club is really good now! im so excited u have new members!!!!

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her? well I honestly hated her because was mad Misty was gone but then i learned to love her and i didnt have that same problem with dawn because i know that they're just going to keep replacing the grls and besides i like dawn to

Of course, I'm assuming it's platonic, so I can dodge the inevitable shipping conflicts. Obviously May wouldn't have went with Ash if they weren't going to be good friends. I liked how they supported each other and even when they fought, they always made up. And of course, you can't possibly go through an event like the climax of Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea and not be friends afterwards.

Anyways, I'm okay with either May shipping, like yhyiannis.

Spoiler:- DP Spoilers:
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by -beautifly- View Post
    sorry about that lol and i finished the banner!but im not on my computer so ill post it later
    and i love the banners they're all sooo cute and i think the club is really good now! im so excited u have new members!!!!

When you first saw May in the anime what did you think of her? well I honestly hated her because was mad Misty was gone but then i learned to love her and i didnt have that same problem with dawn because i know that they're just going to keep replacing the grls and besides i like dawn to
    Haha no problem. Just try to refrain yourself from posting short posts, once in a while though it's alright, as long as it's not a one-liner.
    Ooh awesome I can't wait to see it!
    Thank you! I'm excited too.

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi-the-Breloom View Post

Of course, I'm assuming it's platonic, so I can dodge the inevitable shipping conflicts. Obviously May wouldn't have went with Ash if they weren't going to be good friends. I liked how they supported each other and even when they fought, they always made up. And of course, you can't possibly go through an event like the climax of Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea and not be friends afterwards.

Anyways, I'm okay with either May shipping, like yhyiannis.

Spoiler:- DP Spoilers:
    Yeah they're really good friends by now and why can't friends be together?

Yay I'm not the only one haha.

Pair <3

Heyy Yani guess what I have....a banner!

Isn't it awesome XD?Credit is for Idisious Dreamer (I'll fix spelling mistake later )

Do you like the fact that May didn't capture Johto-native Pokémon?
    Yeah,because it would give her a little "spice" in her team XD.In other words she would have a variety in her team.But even though she didn't catch any I love her pokemon anyway.<33333.

Hopefully this club gets up and running.

@ people: i did make the banner. i would've stated if i didn't. ^-^; ty that you think it's pretty. i like the banner you requested Floatzel, it's cute!

no, i would've loved it if she had one of the starters that was Johto, like replacing bulbasaur with a chikorita. it'd be squirtle, chikorita, and torchic! <3 i would've liked more variety like Floatzel stated. Oh well, maybe in her future she will? i really hope so. her pokemon right now are okay too though. =]

Hey everyone, sorry I wasn't posting lately. I had a friend over and I was out yesterday and today so I haven't had a chance to get on to the laptop.

Heyy Yani guess what I have....a banner!

Isn't it awesome XD?Credit is for Idisious Dreamer (I'll fix spelling mistake later )

Yeah,because it would give her a little "spice" in her team XD.In other words she would have a variety in her team.But even though she didn't catch any I love her pokemon anyway.<33333.

Hopefully this club gets up and running.
    I am LOVING the banner! It's awesome, I'll add it to the first post right away.

Yeah I know what you mean. I love her team as it is though!

Yeah sorry about it being a little inactive.

@ people: i did make the banner. i would've stated if i didn't. ^-^; ty that you think it's pretty. i like the banner you requested Floatzel, it's cute!

no, i would've loved it if she had one of the starters that was Johto, like replacing bulbasaur with a chikorita. it'd be squirtle, chikorita, and torchic! <3 i would've liked more variety like Floatzel stated. Oh well, maybe in her future she will? i really hope so. her pokemon right now are okay too though. =]
    Ah alright sorry for the confusion.

As much as I love Chikorita, I HATE it's evolutions. They look stupid to me. Chikorita's really cute though

EDIT:
    Would you have rathered May choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?
    Last edited by yhyiannis; 24th August 2008 at 6:52 PM.

Pair <3

Would you have rathered May choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why? No not really I love her Torchic! I dont really like Treecko but I did like Mudkip but still I like Torchic the best because it'd cute, it was great battler, and I'm a sucker for fire type!

Would you have rathered May choose a different starter? If yes, which one and why?

No. I already hinted that Treecko was my personal favourite, but it wouldn't fit May. Torchic's cuteness is perfect for her personality, and it also fits her clothing. Initially, I didn't know how its evolutions would work out with her, but then I realized that it showed how Torchic grew stronger and stronger from the clumsy bird it started out as, like May.

Although if I had to choose an alternative, I would go with Chikorita.
    Mostly lurking nowadays.

Yeah -beautifly- there are a lot of suckers for the Fire types :P

Luigi-the-Breloom, I agree that Treecko wouldn't fit May.

Time to answer my own topic!

Nope, the Torchic line is my favourite Starter line and I'm really glad that she picked Torchic. I also love Torchic's evolutions so yeah. Like Luigi-the-Breloom said, Torchic's cuteness fits May perfectly and yes, her clothing :P

Hey has anyone noticed how Magicute just joined and then never posted again after that? It's really annoying when I think about it... I'll PM them and ask them if they do want to be in this club.

Pair <3

Maybe....as much as i love her torchic, i would've thought it's be cute to get a mudkip....just 'cause i love water pokemon + water in general. :3 but then again, it's evolution line isn't that..cute...well marshstomp is. :x but i dunno, i guess a cutie torchic works. <3

Yeah I don't think the whole Mudkip line would work well with May either.

Wow Lil Crickee that is an AWESOME banner! Where did you get it from? I really like it!

Pair <3

Yeah I don't think the whole Mudkip line would work well with May either.

Wow Lil Crickee that is an AWESOME banner! Where did you get it from? I really like it!
    hmm, my sig one? i made it. i can make banners and graphics stuff. just ask me if you want one for here. <3 btw, are we allowed to post images? i can show you a bunch of may. :3 some may be other art though, and some some are screens from the show.

[IMG]http://i35.*******.com/2cnwagz.jpg[/IMG]
    this one is absolutely cuuute, i love her smile. <3

hmm, my sig one? i made it. i can make banners and graphics stuff. just ask me if you want one for here. <3 btw, are we allowed to post images? i can show you a bunch of may. :3 some may be other art though, and some some are screens from the show.

Yeah it's AWESOME! Of course you're allowed to post images! I'd LOVE if you posted images here! Post all you've got, I'd love to see what you've made of May.
    I also like the screen

Pair <3

aww thats really cute and heres a sort of funny one of may
    I know it's small but I couldn't find a bigger one and anyway heres a topic that I thought would be kind of interesting but I hope it's not off topic! Would you have liked it if Max didn't follow May everywhere? Im glad he did! I know alot of people dont like Max but I do!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast