Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Official PBR FAQ / Help / Question Thread

Sounds legit.... Doesn't work though :,(
    WHITE: 4083 4812 9433

Pm me for Dream World Pokemon offers or for battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal15 View Post
    Nope. chuck testa

If you're doing that, it just switches the friend passes.

Trust me, I've tried it :/
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Mamba View Post
    Sounds legit.... Doesn't work though :,(
    It's working for me. I just went from 30 Friend Passes to 40 and unlocked the Kyogre Custom Pass. Are you making sure that you start a new game and overwrite the previous save you initially got the Friend Pass from?
    3DS FC: 2337-3716-3067
    Trainer Name: Joe
    Friend Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, Cloyster

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Pie View Post
    It's working for me. I just went from 30 Friend Passes to 40 and unlocked the Kyogre Custom Pass. Are you making sure that you start a new game and overwrite the previous save you initially got the Friend Pass from?
    Oh, er... I'm just not desperate enough to do all that crap with save files :/

No offence, ofc...

My Friend Safari is Light type.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal15 View Post
    Oh, er... I'm just not desperate enough to do all that crap with save files :/

No offence, ofc...
    Fair enough. It only takes like 2 mins to make a new save file and save the pass etc. I was just getting tired of waiting half an hour to find somebody online, only to connect with someone who has a team full of Darkrai and doesn't even exchange their pass. :P
    3DS FC: 2337-3716-3067
    Trainer Name: Joe
    Friend Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, Cloyster

That just sounds ridiculous

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

Wow, that's very convenient. Thanks for sharing, Professor Pie. I'll merge this thread with the FAQ/Help sticky.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Is there any sort of customer service phone number to complain that legit Pokemon are being banned from Wi-Fi battles? I checked by trying different Pokemon. If I change my main pass AT ALL, it says that I have illegitimate Pokemon.

Question Gateway Colosseum Help.

I'm having a lot of trouble beating Gateway Colosseum at Rank 5 with Freshwoman Natalie. Her team seems suited for Double Battles, but before I can set anything up, the opponent's Pokemon just curb stomps us. What am I suppose to do?

Since this is a sticky...

What level should you raise your Pokemon too? Or are they auto-leveled to the rule you are using?

Cipher sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back every Pokemon that we've lost!
    Wakin, I'm already a demon...
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinAzumarill View Post
    I'm having a lot of trouble beating Gateway Colosseum at Rank 5 with Freshwoman Natalie. Her team seems suited for Double Battles, but before I can set anything up, the opponent's Pokemon just curb stomps us. What am I suppose to do?
    Well, it would help if we knew what you're running. (Also I don't know what she's got either) You could try the ingame RMT Forums and mention you're doing PBR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    Since this is a sticky...

What level should you raise your Pokemon too? Or are they auto-leveled to the rule you are using?
    Initially All Colloeams run the Level 30 Open Rule, So Level 30 is a minimum. But You should try to get everyone near or at the same level as your highest Pokémon in the pass, as all your opponents levels will match your highest level Pokemon. Your Pokémon level are kept as they where when transfered. You can also get Level 50 all rule which sets everyone to level 50.

There is also Little Battle, which you must have level 5 Pokémon hatched from an egg.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Default Issue with Pokemon Battle Revolution

Sorry for posting this here but the other pokemon games tread is almost dead. The problem is that I'm trying to copy pokemon from platinum to revolution but when it asks me to go to the menu of connect to wii on my 3ds then when I select it instead of searching for my wii the game goes back to the tittle screen. I'm aware that I need a WPA connection but I already changed it to WPE and I'm still having the same issue, any ideas of what is going wrong?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122