Thread: Super Smash Bros. Universe.

Default Super Smash Bros. Universe.

Is it true that there will be a new Super Smash Bros. Universe game? I read and saw that they might make the game. It looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gardevoir View Post
    Is it true that there will be a new Super Smash Bros. Universe game? I read and saw that they might make the game. It looks awesome!
    As you've worded it, no.

There are new Super Smash Bros. titles in development, both for the Wii U and the 3DS. They are as yet untitled and likely not very far along in development, and it's unlikely we'll get even a first glimpse at them for some time yet. As, again, we know nothing about the games save for the fact that they are in development, whatever you've seen that generated a reaction of "It looks awesome!" is fake.

In theory, discussion of the Super Smash Bros. series doesn't go here, but rather further down in the Nintendo Discussion subforum. In practice, it doesn't go there either because people can't keep their heads about them when discussing the past games and because with nothing to actually discuss regarding the future game(s), the conversation quickly turns stupid and as such it's not a topic on which discussion is permitted right now.

Replying to this thread isn't necessary, again in part because the discussion wouldn't go here even if it were a permitted topic. Best thing to do is simply to keep your eyes on the news, and when there's something to discuss, you'll know it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

BCVM22 said it all, and better than I would have.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"