Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PBR Recent Happenings Thread

I conquered the set 4 with trouble at the trainers, but almost easy against Dialga.

Dressed my characters, Take the Electivire, Magmortar, Pikachu and a Stone Edge.

Battled sometimes at Wi-Fi, winning about 75% of the battles, but lose my Torterra, Infernape and Palkia to A SINGLE ALAKAZAM WITH FOCUS SASH. ¬¬

Beated a guy with Rayquasa, Giratina and Dialga with my Electivire =D

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5343-9287-8926

Spoiler:- Seeking:

Spoiler:- Offering:

Right now I'm doing the trade battles so I can show up my brother by beating him with an all rentals pass. I keep getting scraped by set six though...

Quote Originally Posted by Bueno~ View Post
    Beat a guy with Rayquasa, Giratina and Dialga with my Electivire =D
    The PBR Electivire you get to take is an absolute boss! I just changed a couple moves then effort trained it, and now it's my most versatile Pokemon
    2010 Phoenix VGC Regionals: Top 8
    2010 USA Nationals: 5th Place
    2010 World Championships: 16th Place

Quote Originally Posted by BadIntent View Post
    Right now I'm doing the trade battles so I can show up my brother by beating him with an all rentals pass. I keep getting scraped by set six though...

The PBR Electivire you get to take is an absolute boss! I just changed a couple moves then effort trained it, and now it's my most versatile Pokemon
    yeah i did basically the same thing and it can seriously sweep teams. i swept a few on random wifi ^^ i laughed when this dude fought me with a team of magikarps lol. i sent the magmortar to my ds and bought some new clothes for my character.

Why change his attacks? His Movepool is the best you can get xD
    Just Effort train and finish xD

The Magmortar I didn't like too much, Blaziken is better xD

yeah i ev trained him, slapped an expert belt on him and left the movepool the way it is as well
    anyways bought some new gear for my character and beat a few colloseums. lost a match on wifi (damn you dusknoir) but won most of them thanks to my new team member starmie

Well imo Cross Chop is garbage. So I dumped it and put on fire punch.
    But yeah, that Magmortar needed help. Hyper Beam? xP However after some tweaking I got it's moves to the point where it's good enough to be on my A-Team.

Edit: forgot to add I lost my first battle with my A-Team. It was in a tournament too.

yeah i ev trained him, slapped an expert belt on him and left the movepool the way it is as well =P
    Haha me too xD

Beat the 6th set and having problem with the 7th x.x
    Get a Shadow Ball for my Giratina

And lost to a single Alakazam with Focus Sash AGAIN!!! ARRRGGH

Default Bad Egg?

What's a BAD EGG i traded with someone for an arceus and it came up as a Bad Egg in PKTOPia???? plz PM me with reasons

I think the Pkmon is hacked is that why?

Thanx
    DBF
    Darkrai's Best Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Puberty is for the weak. I was born a man.
    <--- Im a Buff Man *not*
    I Have Claimed TANGELA
    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I ****ING SWEAR. IF ONE MORE PERSON ASKS THIS, I WILL GO ON A MURDER RAMPAGE.
    ^ What's up with serebii today?
    57% of serebii.net users know that 83% of all signatures involving percentages and copy and paste mean nothing. If you are one of the 57% who know this, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Mew Supporter!)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai's Best Friend View Post
    I think the Pkmon is hacked is that why?
    That is correct.

I've been recording a few Wi-Fi battles lately. They take SO LONG to edit/convert.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I've been recording a few Wi-Fi battles lately. They take SO LONG to edit/convert.
    They do, don't they? Cutting all the communication pauses, the random lags, then editing the music so it doesn't cut in the middle of the video... then compressing the whole thing.. then uploading it to youtube..THEN having youtube's processing time. >-< Surviving the whole waiting time for single video is sometimes the equivalent of having a cocoa cup for rolling endlessly like a spastic snake on a carpet made of painful and evil spikes coated in headdesking poison while listening to some background music of some bad second grade techno. At least choosing the song for them is fun.

Overly long ramble done.

Still practicing with my current team on wifi since you face man yrandom situations in it. That and still clearing the character gears before I buy useful things like TMs and such. x:
    Diamond: Eddy, 0043 9804 5824
    PBR: 2062-8509-6498
    Feel free to add me, just PM so I can add you back. I play mostly for fun so don't expect epic battles with me. :P
    Lugia Lover Hunter! I want a boxful of lugia so expect me to go stupidly long lengths to get my hands on lugias.. ):

I finally got done with my rental pass team, and it's doing even better than my self-trained OU team. I'm impressed. Anyone who underestimates rentals, give the gateway colosseum a try!

still just testing out different teams trying to tweak what's not working. every once in a while i get my butt handed to me in main st colosseum, makes me wanna cry, getting whooped in that crappy colosseum.

also, finally flipped thru the strategy guide, & just realized you battle cresselia if you have no storage. veddy, veddy interesting...
    Last edited by manniezmoll; 3rd November 2008 at 3:35 PM.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

I got to rank 7 in Main Street with my usual team. Was close to losing once though, but I managed to make it. Going to try to get rank 7 in Waterfall as well, but I guess it will be harder.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Three's some warm fuzzy feeling you get when you beat a team of ubers with a shiny lopunny (albeit 2 were weakened from previous pokes)

Doubt the team was trained thoguh. I actually fought him before, and he gave up when his kyogre hit my ninetales for ~75&#37; damage with waterspout (ninetales outsped it and hit it with a nasty plot'd energy ball) feeling he thinks I hax.

I actually wonder how many people realize water spouts power is based on HP.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

I tried the Neon Colosseum, but I still can't manage it on level 50.
    And that Roserade outfit is the only one I don't have yet.
    Besides that, I've been using my capture card to take a whole bunch of pictures for various things.
    I even made a gif of Pikachu using surf.
    Basically, I've been giving PBR a lot more attention recently, because I'm currently in a University dorm, and the wireless doesn't work with the DS. But I have a LAN Adaptor, and thus can use PBR to satisfy my need to battle.
    My online team:

Diamond Friend Code: 4038-2520-4784
    Battle Revolution Friend Code: 2964-5657-1905

Got PBR today. Battled with rental pokemon. Terrible luck ofcourse, but after some time i've got to rank 2 of the gateway coloseum. Going to send some pokemon from my pearl file to PBR.

woo! i beat all coloseums, except the 100 fight one its hard! i just gotta find something more powerful than mamoswine:

Its level 66
    JOLLY nature
    Dunno wat evs! i think some in attack and hp
    Oblivious
    HP:235
    ATTK:189
    SPA:93
    SPD:89
    SPD126

With
    -Return
    -Rockslide (i only double battle)
    -Earthquake
    -Ice fang (might change it to avalanche; more power)

any ideas??
    Knock 'em down, and kill 'em
    Metagross, leave no man standing!

got battle revolution yesterday, got the first pass (boy) battled main street colosseum, battled gateway colosseum, got second pass, managed to spend 10 minutes getting my game to work long enough to transfer pokemon over even though my roserade is in bad shape and got up to the crystal colosseum (the neon colosseum was hard, those idiots had the worst teams, I only won because of my perfect point)
    If you couldn't turn off the announcer I would have gone insane from hearing him who wants to hear him anyway???
    my FC is 2064 8570 2074m but I don't do a lot of Wi-Fi stuff
    I am a semi-grammar nazi, yet I have a habit of Capitalizing words that don't need to be Capitalized.
    I wait in the depths for the return of the Non-Competitive Trainer's Hangout Ultimate Journey. Time is not important.
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    As for breeding; unless you chain-breed max IVs onto a pokémon, you're basically throwing darts with a blindfold on at a dart board that isn't there.

I beat all the coloseums, and got Stone Edge with Mystery Gift. (I taught it to my Rampardos). I got tons of friend passes, and got all the rental ones.

Now I'm completing all the new challenges, with not much difficulty. But I think the castle challenge will be hard...

Also, the only two EV trained pokemon I have are Rampardos and Garchomp.

I have left Serebii for greener pastures. These pastures, to be specific.

My Lapras and Toxicroak were able to take on a Registeel, Bronzong, Regiice and some other that I can't remember in a double battle.

And Zapdos, Torterra, Lapras and Toxicroak barely handled an Entei , a Milotic (I think, can't remember again :P) a speed Deoxys and a Mewtwo.
    In the last two turns, Lapras had set up a rain dance, and Toxicroak had come in fresh after my Zapdos or torterra fainting.
    Deoxys hit Toxicroak with a psychic attack, and he barely held on with a few HP, he would have attacked Deoxys with X Scizor, but Mew Two was faster and ko him. Fortunately, Lapras took down Deoxys and reduced Mew Two's HP with Surf. Survived the next turn's Mew Two's attack and took him down.

Recently, me and my friend managed to defeat all of the members of the Sunset Colosseum twice, but we failed to beat Dusty both times with no perfect points to have another go. Really quite annoying in the end, we wasted like, two hours to get nowhere.
    Subliminal rules: how to live, how to die.

FB ~ PC ~ PASBL

At Sunset Colosseum, when I was selecting Pokemon to battle Dusty with, I noticed a shiny Metapod. Yes, I'm serious. I did see a shiny Metapod.
    Male

Yep. This is my sig. Nothing interesting at the moment. Except this paragraph.

Click to give some love! (I'd post my other images, but due to Serebii's new rule, I can't. So, if you wanna click my other eggs/PKMN, go to my profile at that site)

few days ago i wi-fied and lost a few times but won a couple.
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

I went on Wi-Fi Saturday for the first time w/ my Diamond team and I just owned everyone who came into my way. One battle I was winning so bad that I started to fight my self. I still had all 4 left, he was down to red on the last one. I still won with 2 left. I started a battle today against a guy w/ all legendaries, but before I could finish him off, my sister unplugged my Wi-Fi for some random reason.

He had a Giritina, Dialaga, Kyogre, and Groudon. I used my Gardevoir, Lucario, and Infernape. I took out Dialaga in one hit w/ Lucario's Aura Sphere. Then Gardevoir used Thunderbolt and took out about 1/2 of Kyogre's health. Kyogre used Water Spot and took out 1/2 of Gardevoirs health and all of Lucario's because of a critical hit. I sent out Infernape and he sent out Groudon. Infernape used Thunder Punch of Kyogre to KO, and Gardevoir used Energy Ball to KO Groudon. Then my sister unplugged the Wi-Fi .

Diamond FC: 4253-7582-5489

Well, i havent been going on wifi anymore on that game, as i'm kind of tired of being matched agains Ubers every other round >:O

So, basically, all i've been doing is challenging the Stargazer Colloseum's Master Rounds, and i seem to be struggling with Set 4 (i'm not using any Ubers in any of the Master round battles, mind you). All in all, the game is still pretty fun even if you don't go on wifi every time you play it (i've also found myself challenging the Neon and Magma Colloseums a lot, weird huh?)
    I no longer have diamond/pearl/platinum, but i do have shoddy, so if you wanna shoddy, send me a VM. My shoddy name is Mentalfission

~Under construction~

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast