Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Official PBR Recent Happenings Thread

I recently transferred my SS team to PBR, and decided to fight a couple of Colloseums. Raven (Murkrow) perfectly destroyed many of my foes: in fact, she's only fainted once so far. My rising star, Blade (Sceptile) is next, followed by Folgrim (Floatzel), Zann (Manectric), Aggro (Aggron), and Akatsuki (Flygon). I took on the Waterfall colloseum, and defeated it, then the Neon Colloseum, which I failed at.

Earth's team:
    Raven, level 86
    Blade, level 84
    Folgrim, level 77
    Zann, level 77
    Aggro, level 75
    Akatsuki, level 75
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I started playing Battle Revolution, and won the first three collloseums

I recently purchased a used copy of this game and just started playing today. I started a file, watched all the tutorial stuff, created my profile, etc. Then, I copied Pokemon from my Platinum version onto PBR. I created two custom battle passes using some of my EV trained Pokemon. Once that was done, I decided to test one of the teams out in the free battle mode. I won a battle easily, so I decided to challenge the Main Street Colosseum in colosseum mode using the Pokemon on my other pass. I managed to sweep that colosseum without any problems. I earned some coupons, then saved the game.

I picked this up for Ł10 the other day. Started and cleared the Main Street Colosseum. Just used my Pokémon Pearl team.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910