Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Official PBR Recent Happenings Thread

Route 7, Kalos

I recently transferred my SS team to PBR, and decided to fight a couple of Colloseums. Raven (Murkrow) perfectly destroyed many of my foes: in fact, she's only fainted once so far. My rising star, Blade (Sceptile) is next, followed by Folgrim (Floatzel), Zann (Manectric), Aggro (Aggron), and Akatsuki (Flygon). I took on the Waterfall colloseum, and defeated it, then the Neon Colloseum, which I failed at.

Earth's team:
    Raven, level 86
    Blade, level 84
    Folgrim, level 77
    Zann, level 77
    Aggro, level 75
    Akatsuki, level 75
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Current Nuzlocke Team (SoulSilver):

Abaasy (level 17), Riki (level 18), Sharla (level 18), Lucas (level 21), Zen (level 20), Muscle (level 21)

Los Santos

I started playing Battle Revolution, and won the first three collloseums

I recently purchased a used copy of this game and just started playing today. I started a file, watched all the tutorial stuff, created my profile, etc. Then, I copied Pokemon from my Platinum version onto PBR. I created two custom battle passes using some of my EV trained Pokemon. Once that was done, I decided to test one of the teams out in the free battle mode. I won a battle easily, so I decided to challenge the Main Street Colosseum in colosseum mode using the Pokemon on my other pass. I managed to sweep that colosseum without any problems. I earned some coupons, then saved the game.
    ~ * * ~

England, UK

I picked this up for Ł10 the other day. Started and cleared the Main Street Colosseum. Just used my Pokémon Pearl team.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341
    Pokémon Y - 718/721 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910