Page 1 of 124 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Pearlshipping General Discussion 2.0 *SPOILER WARNING*

Default Pearlshipping General Discussion 2.0 *SPOILER WARNING*

Welcome to the new Pearlshipping Thread.

The truth and reason behind Pearlshipping

Satoshi headed towards another new adventure along with his pikachu and aipom. there after team rocket's trouble again, he met Hikari. Hikari from futaba town, who is also starting her journey, joined with ash and takeshi to head towards the sinnoh region. who knew that Hikari and Satoshi had so many things in common. They have something that even Satoshi and Hikari didn't have before, they have each other's pokemon(buizel and aimpom) to remember on for many years to come. whenever it is a "Daijoubu" or a cheering for Satoshi/Hikari, or saving each other from the pokemon gods of time and space, they know that they can count on each other for a long time. It's in this time and place that Satoshi and Hikari saw the new light.

Rules

1. All Sppf rules apply as usual.

2. No bashing or flaming- this will not be tolerated and will be reported directly to the mods.

3. No double posting- I know that the forum lags but if you double post, make sure to delete it soon.

4. Stay on topic(s)- any topic(s) should be always about Pearlshipping.

5. No one liners - if you post contains one line, it is considered as spam. explain more than one line if you are posting.

6. off topic limit- This should only be limited, we shouldn't go off topic for any reason, please limit this.

7. Respect each others- yes be respectful to each other. No more Ba$hing or FLAMING

8. If you post a fanart, please be sure to credit the author or post a link were you got it and remember to also answer the topic(s) while you post a fanart.

9. Use spoil tags if necessary - Not required since we had the name of the thread title changed. use it if you want to.

10. Follow the Shippers Community Rules

And remember to have fun posting.

The Pearlshipping Family

Spoiler:- the List:

TOP Episode Pics

Spoiler:- alot of pics:

Hints Link

Mint
    Bulbapedia hints

Fanarts links

Spoiler:- fanarts links:

Fanfics

Spoiler:- fanfics:

Pearlshipping Fan video AMVs

Spoiler:- the video links:

Banners, fanarts, icons
        Spoiler:- the stuff:

ok so you may ask were is the old Pealshipping thread?
    right here and it will never disappear. I will even link this and the old thread in my banner soon.

who is in charge in this thread? PKLegendHeroe and Katsu Koneko

ok to start fresh again, new topic:

What do you like about Pearlshipping?

mostly what I like about pearlshipping is Dawn and Ash's chemistry. I do too like their hints but I like them pretty much.

Important

If you have any Questions, comments or anything else, please feel free to PM me.

Carry on People

~I dedicate this change to all of my friends and to all the pearlshippers at serebii and else where
    Last edited by PKLegendHeroe; 28th July 2009 at 3:19 PM.

Hey Great Job PKLegendHeroe for hookin us up with this new thread, great job and good luck to your new leadership status here in this thread! Anyways...

What I like about pearlshipping is how Ash and Dawn's friendship seems to grow through each episode or episodes, it's fun to watch them figure things out together but ya i like watching them hang around eachother and thier hints!
    One Sword or a Thousand Swords, one is going to kill

What do u like about pearlshipping

ever since i first saw dawn i knew she would be the right girl for ash and vice versa.Hopefully the friendship of theirs will grow into a relationship.

yay new thread
    Last edited by MewThree X; 20th August 2008 at 4:04 AM.

Woot new thread im a pearlshipper for life, may it live on forever!Ash and Dawn already have so many hints and they're only half-way through sinnoh,plus theres the sinnoh battle Frontier.It all depends in the future,but together or not...

PEARLSHIPPING ROCKS!
    Last edited by XxSymbolxX; 20th August 2008 at 4:12 AM.

wow new thread , and again,congratz PK.

What do you like about pearlshipping

ever since i saw the first 2 together,it just clung on me i guess...i dont really go into mushy stuff when talking about romance though
    Last edited by Has abs like Mewtwo; 20th August 2008 at 4:07 AM.

Glad that the new Pearlshipping thread is here.

well, I think its the best ship becuase its different from PS and AS.(Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping respectively.) and IMO, I think its makes more sense than the other two.(sort of.) Thats about it. Its 10 where I live so Im having a hard time thinking of any other reasons.

Sweet the new thread is up. Now we have to keep it going. Pearlshipping rules

Back on Topic:

I like pearlshipping because I like how Ash and Dawn interact with each other (Ash gets along with Dawn better than he did with any other female in the show). I also like how they support each other, how they worry about each other, etc. Man, there is a lot of stuff that can be said, I for one think that this relationship has lots of potential. The writers have barely scratch the surface with their relationship.
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Fan (Nanoha & Fate Love)
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/10xrdx2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post
    ok so you may ask were is the old Pealshipping thread? right here and it will never disappear. I will even link this and the old thread in my banner soon.

who is in charge in this thread? PKLegendHeroe and i'll choose co-owners if necessary.

ok to start fresh again, new topic:

mostly what I like about pearlshipping is Dawn and Ash's chemistry. I do too like their hints but I like them pretty much.
    Wow. So you started the new thread already, PKLegendHeroe? If the unique bond between Ash and Dawn I find an especially positive attribute between both of them, then their "legendary" connections I might find even more compelling. Ash and Dawn might spend time with each other, and neither of them would have to say anything about whatever romantic friendship ends up developing between them. For example, they could high-five after Dawn (hopefully) wins the Grand Festival, and someone else might spot a certain romantic spark between them, whereas Ash and Dawn themselves might simply smile and say something like, "No need to worry!", if that someone gets worried. Then, there's Saturn, who might decide that Ash and Dawn are grave threats that must be eliminated before Team Galactic can proceed with its (inevitably apocalyptic) plan for Sinnoh. No doubt Ash and Dawn will want to protect each other quite handily should Saturn come to such a conclusion. Somehow, I might not have expected such developments with either Ash/Misty or Ash/May.

Well, this a start of something new. I was glad that the previous forum of Pearlshipping made it up to 222 pages 0_o (most popular ships never made that much pages in so little time).
    *ahem*
    Like everyone says: the interactions, the number of hints here and there, the habits they get from one another, their two main pokemon and their interactions, starring together in the first two movies, and much more. Hikari's becoming an extremely popular trainer to the fans in Japan, and I hope she plays a very important role to Satoshi like some people that seem very close to him ^-^.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccangelopearl1362
    Popular fictional couples, foxkrystal?
    At least someone has spelled my name correctly. It's a fandom name for supporting a relationship of Fox McCloud and Krystal so that's why my name's that way. It'd be sad if someone mispelled pearlshipping#1fan, peurlshipping#1fan.
    Last edited by foxkrystal; 20th August 2008 at 6:06 AM.
    "If you attack Konoha, I will have to fight you… So save up your hatred and take it all on me, I'm the only one who can take it! It's the only thing I can do! I will shoulder your hatred and die with you! Because I'm your friend!"
    ~Naruto Uzumaki

Quote Originally Posted by foxkrystal View Post
    Well, this a start of something new. I was glad that the previous forum of Pearlshipping made it up to 222 pages 0_o (most popular ships never made that much pages in so little time).
    *ahem*
    Like everyone says: the interactions, the number of hints here and there, the habits they get from one another, their two main pokemon and their interactions, starring together in the first two movies, and much more. Hikari's becoming an extremely popular trainer to the fans in Japan, and I hope she plays a very important role to Satoshi like some people that seem very close to him ^-^.
    Popular fictional couples, foxkrystal? Leave it to me to be completely astonished at what I saw on the Codename: Kids Next Door Fan Forum when I first registered there myself. I believe that I remember at least 11 threads with at least 60 pages to each of them, all focused on the idea that Wally Beetles and Kuki Sanban make an excellent couple. Nowadays, it might seem that the more active romantic coupling idea on that Kids Next Door forum is that of Nigel Uno and Rachel McKenzie, who might share bravery, strength of strategy, and determination with Ash and Dawn. As for Ash and Dawn themselves, they might be fine with leaving other couples alone, settling for simply saving them if the individuals in said couples are in some kind of danger. Adventurous? If Ash's power and strategy complement Dawn's beauty and strategy, and vice-versa, then I sense some seriously powerful combinations from these two trainers in the future.

yes. new thread. time to party. lol.

but on topic:

what everyone else has said. not to mention that dawn is the most female of the traveling friends. think about it: misty and may were tomboys for better or worse, so ash probably thought that's how girls were. then along comes dawn, with her neat hair and her skirt and her dresses. she really opened his eyes.

also dawn seems to have a slight obsession with ash's hair. remember the bed head ep? she let ash know that pipplup's bubblebeam worked on boy's heads too. when was the last time misty or may ever really said something about how ash looked? not to mention that she seems very sensitive about how ash sees her, appearance-wise. in the tag battle ep, she fixed her hair twice and ash, being ash, didnt really notice any difference, which earned her wraith.

ash and dawn would be a powerful couple. while ash is a strong trainer, dawn is getting stronger. she's stepping out on her own. if they do hook up, ash and dawn would be equals, neither overshadowing the other.

Quote Originally Posted by JPG View Post
    yes. new thread. time to party. lol.

but on topic:

what everyone else has said. not to mention that dawn is the most female of the traveling friends. think about it: misty and may were tomboys for better or worse, so ash probably thought that's how girls were. then along comes dawn, with her neat hair and her skirt and her dresses. she really opened his eyes.

also dawn seems to have a slight obsession with ash's hair. remember the bed head ep? she let ash know that pipplup's bubblebeam worked on boy's heads too. when was the last time misty or may ever really said something about how ash looked? not to mention that she seems very sensitive about how ash sees her, appearance-wise. in the tag battle ep, she fixed her hair twice and ash, being ash, didnt really notice any difference, which earned her wraith.

ash and dawn would be a powerful couple. while ash is a strong trainer, dawn is getting stronger. she's stepping out on her own. if they do hook up, ash and dawn would be equals, neither overshadowing the other.
    ok you actually let me thought of another topic ^^

What's your Number 1 hint in Pearlshipping? only one

out of all the hints, I pick DP055. yes ash trading his aipom for dawn buizel. why? basically because I believe that Dawn and Ash wanted their pokemon to be in better hands. just like what JPG said. I think that their pokemon thrust will make them believe why they need each other. (ash and dawn)

Ok thanks everyone for following the rules we are actually to a good start lets make sure its goes like this. oh and welcome to the new co-owner Extreme. we and with the help of you guys too, we will make sure the new Pearlshipping thread goes to a good track.^^

Quote Originally Posted by PKLegendHeroe View Post
    ok you actually let me thought of another topic ^^

What's your Number 1 hint in Pearlshipping? only one

out of all the hints, I pick DP055. yes ash trading his aipom for dawn buizel. why? basically because I believe that Dawn and Ash wanted their pokemon to be in better hands. just like what JPG said. I think that their pokemon thrust will make them believe why they need each other. (ash and dawn)

Ok thanks everyone for following the rules we are actually to a good start lets make sure its goes like this. oh and welcome to the new co-owner Extreme. we and with the help of you guys too, we will make sure the new Pearlshipping thread goes to a good track.^^
    thanks. glad i could help.

What's your Number 1 hint in Pearlshipping?

the very first high five ash and dawn shared. it was that moment that made me a pearlshipper. for one, ash does something out of his character and high fives one of his friends, a girl no less. this is showing that ash is evolving as a person and as a trainer. and for another thing, there was something more to it. it seemed to............linger for a second. i've repeatedly watched that scene over and over. i really think this is the exact moment that ash and dawn's bond began. the way their hands passed and cling to each other just so much, it was obvious that this was the first time either of them did something like this. maybe it was encouragement or excitement over the contest. but what ever it was, pearlshipping started there for me. it was like they were saying:

ash: you are my close friend.

dawn: and so are you.

#1 Hint? The two of them learning from one another

The truth is, neither Ash nor Dawn wouldve made it this far without traveling together.

~Ash won the Coal badge with her spin move
    ~He tied with Lucario with her Aqua-Twister(totally made up name) as well as her former Buizel
    ~Turtwig learned Energy Ball from meeting Kenny
    ~Lets not forget Ash's new catchphrase, also from Dawn

~Dawn seems to have become a better trainer thanks to him...And his Aipom/Ambipom
    ~Shes getting tons more experience as a trainertraveling with him watching his battles than she would alone.

I think this ship might be able to go further than the others. Especially at Spear Pillar, the Sinnoh League and definately in the Grand Festival
    ~ X ~

My new pic ^

And wow...a new thread...o.o aww...

Haven't we already done this like heaps of times? XP I like it because it's cute, they go well together and i like their relationship the best out of all the ships.

The maidcafe ep. Definately. When Ash asked her if she has something in her eyes when she was crying. And then treated her to ice cream. X3

Anyone got a totally new topic...?
    Satoshi/Hikari Shuu/Haruka Kenji/Kasumi Kojiro/Musashi
    ;;::..Satoshi Fan..::;;::..Hikari Fan..::;;
    Check out my gallery if you so please

^Cuuuuuuute pic Endless Summer!
    I know, new thread, fresh start.. ahh it feels good to be a Pearlshipper

Um.. I should have copied and pasted my answer from the last thread.. but.. I like it because they fit together perfectly and they already have a deep friendship; it won't take much more to make it kinda romantic, IMO. They trust each other enough (I mean, look at the trade) and of course I love the hints! lol. Which brings me to the next topic...

The high-fives rock!! But, my favorite hint is the one in the Rise of Darkrai where Ash tried to grab Dawn when she was falling out of the basket. That was cute, but it was even cuter when Ash was all "NOOO!" when Dawn finally slipped; he also looked relieved when she made it safely.
    asdfghjkl; GEN?! <3

stickwitu(:

Congrats PK on becoming the leadshipper

Yet again an awesome picture, Endless_Summer! So cute! <3

The looks, they look cute together!!! And of course their interaction, it's much different from other ships. Last but not least, I like the fact that the animators/creators/writers somehow like to get those 2 together on screen so often.. Makes me think we stand a chance!

I don't know really, I like to think the high5s are great hints, and also I like Ash trying to comfort Dawn in Tanks for the Memories, her reaction to Ash, and ofcourse the IceCream Date! xD
    Ash x Dawn forever! <3 (Or else Anabel x Ash )
    To be an angel, one does not need wings.
    In giving love there is an equal grace.
    Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
    As love unveils the beauty of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Xx-Endless_Summer-xX View Post

My new pic ^

And wow...a new thread...o.o aww...
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfGirl23 View Post

The high-fives rock!! But, my favorite hint is the one in the Rise of Darkrai where Ash tried to grab Dawn when she was falling out of the basket. That was cute, but it was even cuter when Ash was all "NOOO!" when Dawn finally slipped; he also looked relieved when she made it safely.
    (laughing with thorough enjoyment) Between Endless Summer's new Pearlshipping deviantART picture and WolfGirl23's favorite hint from The Rise of Darkrai, the Pearlshippers seem to be supercharged with this new thread. Yes, I welcome this burst of energy about Pearlshipping moments so far, and Ash's concern for Dawn's crying and that ice cream date are no exceptions. Then, there's the Palkia factor, perhaps leaving Ash and Dawn pleasantly shocked -- and Brock sulking in a corner -- once they're done at the Spear Pillar. I should enjoy seeing how Ash and Dawn's distinctly deep bond with each other develops during their Sinnoh adventure, and I will definitely nod warmly if they end up having a romantic friendship with each other in the future.

Here's some theories of any future pearlshipping hints.

The next time the next time Dawn is in danger, Ash would be the first one to act in saving her before anyone else even suggest in saying it. That would be a cool hint.

If anyone ask's Dawn if Ash is her boyfriend how would she react? Ash would clarify this neutraly but what would Dawn say or do?

So what's my number #1 hint, ummm... probably in DP075, like when Contest Master Wallace mentioned the importance of the love between the trainers and their Pokemon, Dawn agreed and looked at Ash, as if she just realized something that involves Ash. And then Ash then looks back at Dawn and stares at her in confusion. though I like it how Ash and Dawn stare for like a couple seconds wondering... well that's mine
    One Sword or a Thousand Swords, one is going to kill

I think the couple is pretty cute and romantic in comparison to other (eg. Advanceshipping). Individually, Dawn is one of my favourite new D/P characters, and Ash seems to click with her, so yeah, Pearlshipping is now one of my top favourite shippings.

I have to say that I don't really have a "number one" hint. I don't have any particular preference, they're all really cute. ^_^

My number one pearlshipping is on episode 62 the milktank episode. I like how Satoshi was trying to make Hikari feel better about herself. Also in the same episode, I like how Hikari gets inspired a lot by watching Satoshi.

Nice Fan Art Xx-Endless_Summer-xX. That pic is really cute. Ash and Dawn look super cute
    Last edited by Extreme; 20th August 2008 at 8:33 PM.
    Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Fan (Nanoha & Fate Love)
    [IMG]http://i38.*******.com/10xrdx2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRidley View Post
    I think the couple is pretty cute and romantic in comparison to other (eg. Advanceshipping). Individually, Dawn is one of my favourite new D/P characters, and Ash seems to click with her, so yeah, Pearlshipping is now one of my top favourite shippings.

I have to say that I don't really have a "number one" hint. I don't have any particular preference, they're all really cute. ^_^
    Well, to each his (her) own preferences, DarkRidley. Some Pearlshippers might find some hints more appealing than other hints, while others simply like all of them. If Ash and Dawn aren't preparing for any future contests on Dawn's part, then they might simply spend time together and bond with each other in ways that I would not necessarily expect with either Misty or May. Of course, if Ash and Dawn end up getting dragged into another battle with Team Galactic, then I'll leave it to Saturn to ponder just how much of a threat Ash and Dawn will be to his organization's plan. No doubt these two kids will want to defend each other should such a scenario arise.

I like Pearlshipping for the fact that Ash and Dawn just seem to be the same in many different ways

For me, because I haven't been catching up on the episodes, I'm going to say the high-fives. But, just for now...

Member of the Pokemon Adventures Fanclub!

The episode with the Miltank. The scene where Dawn was crying and Ash was there. I also like the hint in the episode before. but this is my favorite hint.

EDIT:I think its a bit odd how theres a new Pearlshipping thread. Was the old one too old or something? just wondering. well, atleast we have a new start. hopefully this one is better. By the looks of it, it is better.
    Last edited by pokemaniac10; 21st August 2008 at 3:27 AM. Reason: added words

Page 1 of 124 123451151101 ... LastLast